Joseph F.
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said this business is very good and he has gone to them with the past 2 guys. They picked him up, drove him home, picked him up when his vehicle was ready and drove him home again. He only lives half a mile away, but it was great. The guy that runs the place is an ace and they're great.

Anthony M.
Bradley Beach, NJ
04/09/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff always provide excellent service.

GH

AL
ALAN L.
Maple Shade, NJ
03/28/2020
Trust 100% That I’m not going to get ripped off and the job will be done perfect
I trust Debbie and her place 100% I never go anywhere else thank you Deb and Marty for always taking care of me

Ryan M.
Volvo XC60
03/26/2020
Excellent customer service!
Great customer service. Always take care of my car. Always on time

Dave D.
03/25/2020
Great service and prices
Friendly service and great prices

CF
Christopher F.
Ford Edge
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said the business was very kind and they got him in right away.

Tom S.
Riverside, NJ
GMC Acadia
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he had a great experience at the business. He got there right as they opened, the staff were nice, and quick. They were able to fix his tire.

V
Valued Customer
Ford Expedition EL
03/11/2020
Prompt service
So convenient as they pick up my vehicle at my work and return all in the same day.
Friendly staff.

SD
Stephanie D.
Ford Expedition
03/06/2020
Best place in the world
I was sent here by my neighbor that has been using Millevois for years and I’m so thankful. I took my truck there a little while back for some work and that was my first time using them. They were amazing! Then the worst thing happened and my trans went along with my brakes it was horrible. So I took it back there and they told me what all had to be done which was ALOT but I knew it was going to get done the right way. I have said this before about them but they really do make you feel like even though you have a huge problem on your hands and it’s going to cost a ton of money for whatever reason I felt good about it they made me feel like everything was going to be okay and I needed that! I picked up my car today with a new trans new brakes and brake hoses I forgot how my truck used to run it was the most wonderful drive home! Just to have my truck back and in perfect shape was enough for me. I was never so excited to spend that kind of money before in anything. Bottom line is they are hard working honest people that really do care about there customers. I will never go anywhere else for my cars it would be a huge mistake to! Thanks again guys for fixing my baby!

Catherine S.
Nissan Rogue Sport
02/29/2020
I brought my car for inspection and service expecting a good/great service. Staff are great and professional but the service, I was a little bit disappointed. I was told that my front tires has to be changed in order to pass inspection. A new tire was placed and I expect that other than checking the tire alignment they will check the tire pressure as well but it was not. All the tires has different air pressure that I have to correct myself. The new tires was placed without removing all the packaging tapes.

GH
Gerard H.
Fairless Hills, PA
02/27/2020
Best!
Routine maintenance (oki change, rotate tires). Thorough and professional work.

CAROL M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/26/2020
Fixed our Jetta
These folks are honest, dependable and knowledgeable. Getting the car fixed was always stressful. Not here , took the car on short notice and had it back the next day.

BW
Babette W.
Jenkintown, PA
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Babette said this business is nice, does good work and doesn't overcharge her. She would highly recommend them.

JO
Jean O.
Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Jean said this business has been around a long time and came highly recommended. The employees were very honest.