Overall Rating 2.4285729/5Overall Rating 2.4285729/5rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729rating 2.4285729

JANIE M.
Deerfield Beach, FL
10/01/2015
EXTREMELY PATIENT, COURTEOUS AND PROFESSIONAL
Jim and the owner of National Auto Service were both wonderful. They answered all of my questions and were kind enough to keep going everything necessary for me to absorb my car's issues. They gave me every single option without trying to sway me into anything I was unsure of. Even got me a rental car at a discounted rate while my work is being done. Very cooperative, very easy to work with.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for the kind words.  Thank you for your business we do our best to make everyone happy!!

LE
LAURA E.
Kia Rondo
09/30/2015
Rear Left Tire Repair
My tire was fixed in a professional and timely manner. Thank you
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for your business!!

BERNICE S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/30/2015
promt & caring service
The Service crew are cheerful & provide the best service and advice.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/01/2015

Thank you for your kind words and your business!

WF
WILLIAM F.
Floral City, FL
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/24/2015
5 star
I thought Dan Marvin was excellent with his abilities in ref to his field. Honest, knew his field, related to customers well, not just myself but all customers. I've been in public service for 20 years and I know the value of that. His mechanics were thourgh and friendly as well.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/24/2015

Thank you for your positive feedback and thank you very much for your business!!

FG
Faith G.
09/22/2015 Category: Service
Faith said they were very wonderful and there was nothing wrong with her vehicle afterwards.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/23/2015

Thanks for your business!  Also we appreciate the postive comments!

SA
SARA A.
Dodge Neon
09/20/2015
excellent service
good work and reliability
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/20/2015

Thank you for your business!  I appreciate your feed back very much.   We make evry effort to sse that you get a good value for every doolar spent...  Thanks again

President..

MK
MARY K.
09/20/2015
I appreciate the review of maintenance needs; explanation of work being performed; consideration to my budget; very friendly and courteous service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/23/2015

Thank you we appreciate you business!!

PK
PAT K.
09/19/2015
great service
professional and friendly service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/24/2015

Thank you for your business and your positive feedback.

Judith T.
Mazda CX-7
09/19/2015
Excellent customer service
Dan, the manager was very kind. Kept us informed and was very pleasant
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/19/2015

Thank you for your business!  Also thatmk for the positive feed back!

EK
EGIDIJUS K.
Saint Petersburg, FL
09/18/2015
it was done , as promised
friendly staff
and good job
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/18/2015

Thank you for the positive feedback.  We appreciate you business!!  Thank you!

MARK W.
09/18/2015
friendly, accommodating staff where even my dog Bubba Blue can relax while waiting for our car to be finished.
I've finally found a place where I can take all my vehicles where everyone's friendly. I truly appreciate when I have an appointment I'm in and out within a reasonable amount of time!
Thanks
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/18/2015

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We do our best for everyone.  Thank you for your business!!

NB
Nancy Jo B.
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Nancy said this facility is great. Their personality and the atmosphere is very good.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/19/2015

Thank you for your business!  We appreciate it very much!  Also thank you for your positive feed back...  Tell you friends!

MF
Molly F.
Pinellas Park, FL
09/18/2015 Category: Service
Molly said the business is very good to her.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/19/2015

Thank you for your business!  Also thankyou for the positive feed back!

Digeo S.
Zephyrhills, FL
09/17/2015
prompt service
They were prompt in servicing my vehicle
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 09/18/2015

Thank you for your business.  Also thank you for the positive review.   Thank you for you business it is appreciated!