SR
Salvado R.
Land O Lakes, FL
Ford Expedition
11/04/2016 Category: Service
Salvador said he loves this facility and is very satisfied with them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/07/2016

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review us WE DO APPRECIATE IT!     You can always find us on Facebook for info and specials.   I will pass your positive comments on to AAA as well.
Again Thank you for your business.

COLIN B.
Kia Soul
10/28/2016
Owner proves customer service is priority
An owner who speaks directly to the customer, and owns mistakes, owns the kind of place I can respect and spend my money.

10/28/2016
Good service, lying service desk equals no return
Service manager refused my coupon, overcharged for an oil change that was on the coupon, and lied about seeing coupon when he physically handed it back to me and then took my keys for the car. The oil change was done in quick fashion
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/29/2016

First thank you for your business.   I can assure you as the owner this is not how I expect my staff to conduct business at all..   I will personally call you early this coming week and fix this with you.   Regardless of the circumstances I expect every customer to leave happy.   Please look forward to my call Monday or Tuesday Morning to get this resolved

Sincerely

Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 11/08/2016

Thank you for the re rating.  I do appreciate it, we do take pride in our service.  We always will stand behind what we do and if we make a mistake we will make it right.

Thanks Again

HW
HELEN W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
Convenient location, friendly, courteous
The staff was very knowledgeable with regard to everything I asked about my vehicle and reset my oil change computer warning light. (Not all technicians manage this and I have to reset when I get home.
Good job. I rate the service 5.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/31/2016

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   We will pass your review along to AAA thank you very much!

See us on Facebook for info and specials..

JJ
Jerry J.
Pompano Beach, FL
Smart Fortwo
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said it was easy and convenient.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review our company.   Yu can always check us out on Facebook for info and specials.

Teri S.
10/26/2016 Category: Service
Teri said the experience was great at this business.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/28/2016

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review our company.   You can always check us out on Facebook for automotive info and specials.

GG
george g.
New Port Richey, FL
Hyundai Entourage
10/21/2016
courteous,n timly and informative
good
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  I will forward your comments to AAA as well.  You can check us out on Facebook for specials and other info.

PP
paul p.
Holiday, FL
Lexus ES 350
10/20/2016
Speedy and accurate service
They performed a very thorough inspection of my vehicle.

Kathryn S.
Spring Hill, FL
Mercury Milan
10/19/2016 Category: Service
Kathryn said the mechanic at this business was up front, polite and honest. He presented options and saved her money. She is very happy with the service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company. You can always check out our Facebook page for specials and other Automotive info.

Daniel W.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Daniel said this business was excellent and they treated him with respect. He said he is happy with what they did for his vehicle's problem.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/24/2016

Thank you for your business we do apprciate it.  Also thank for taking the time to review us.  I will forward your coments to AAA.
Again thank you

Richard S.
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Richard said this business did a good job and they treated him great.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/18/2016

Thank you for your business we appreciate it.   Also thanks for taking the time to review our company.

Joe M.
Volkswagen Passat
10/14/2016 Category: Service
Joe said the business had great service and his vehicle was done in a timely manner.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/17/2016

Thank you for your business and for taking the time to review our company.

TRINA B.
Land O Lakes, FL
Chevrolet HHR
10/13/2016
Another excellent visit!
Paulie was a big help and tracked down the new tire I needed so I could get back on the road and enjoy my weekend! Thank you!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/14/2016

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it and for taking the time to review my company.

You can find us on Facebook for specials and other info.

Jimmy B.
Saturn Vue
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Jimmy's dad. He said he would recommend this business.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/14/2016

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it and for taking the time to do this survey
Find us on Facebook for specials

HP
HENRIETTE P.
10/11/2016
Pleased
Excellent service, polite and willing to explain in as much detail as I wanted. Work well done and quality I trust. Always a pleasure.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/11/2016

Well thank you for your for your business and do appreciate you taking the time to to review our service department.   If there is anything we can do to improve please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

KA
KAREN A.
New Port Richey, FL
10/08/2016
they work with me and are very courtious
There had been a mix up with the mileage, between my 1997 ford ranger with aprox. 235,000 miles and my 2011 ford ranger with only has aprox. 26.000 miles, but they were able to fix the problem, thanks again
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 10/10/2016

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it.   We do our best to make everyone happy and satisfied with our service.