CL
CHARLENE L.
Acura TL
01/08/2021
Great experience! Highly recommend!
Great place to take your car for any kind of problem.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review us.    Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

RICK S.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
01/07/2021
Stumped !
I can do almost anything however I was driving and my truck stalled and after racking my brain i decided to bring it to national , they were refered to me by a friend . I thought it would be there for a week and it would cost me a fortune. They called me within 2 hours and i was back at work the same day !
Pleasure to deal with !
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs..

PD
PAMELA D.
01/07/2021
Clean, very knowledgeable, did everything what coupon said you would do!
Made an appt...was early but still took me. Very clean place. Wished the counter person would have worn a mask...I did and one other lady did...but a gentleman that was at counter talking to the lady...neither one had mask on. Funny the man had it in his hand. Customer service was quick and easy and I appreciated that as well. Coupon did everything that you said the coupon covered. Will definitely be back!
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much...    Please keep us in mind for your future repair needs.

MA
MARY A.
01/05/2021
Job well done. They are our go-to for auto repairs.
I am very impressed with how quickly they fixed my van and the price was very reasonable.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also please do keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

HK
HEATHER K.
Nissan Maxima
12/31/2020
AMAZING
My family moved down a few years back from NY and had quite a few car troubles. After issues with a few other car shops, I came here and ONLY come here. Nothing but respect and they ALL know what they're doing and can tell they love what they do. I would be only walking if it wasn't for them.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 01/02/2021

Thank you for your business we really do appreciate it very much..   Also thank you for taking the time to review us...

DONNA B.
12/31/2020
Best service eva!
This was my third service from National and it will never be my last. From the time I walk into your doors and greeted by Michelle, I feel comfortable.
The experience is like the old time feel. Yeah, so happy I found you. I would and will definitely refer you to everyone I know.
Thank you for your great and affordable service.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/31/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much..  Also thank you for taking the time to review our company..

JOHN L.
12/29/2020
Good service, stands behind their work
Very good shop , they service my 1977 classic and my newer daily driver.
I've recommended them numerous times
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you for your business we really appreciate it very much!

GC
GLORIA C.
New Port Richey, FL
Kia Soul
12/28/2020
No waiting fast service pleasant staff
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

BK
BILL K.
Jeep Liberty
12/25/2020
GOOD PEOPLE
EXCELLENT
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.    Please keep us in mind for your future repairs and maintenance.

JEAN G.
12/24/2020
Hudson National Auto
I love this place and the people who work there. I trust them with my older vehicle and appreciate that they don’t fix things that don’t need to be fixed like some auto repair places.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/28/2020

Thanks again for your business we appreciate it very much.  Also thanks for taking the time to review us.

MARILYN C.
Spring Hill, FL
12/23/2020
Personnel Administrator...Retired
I didn’t have an appointment but when I realized I had a problem with my car that was the first place I thought to go. I was greeted by a young lady with a big smile and a great attitude. My car was examined; I was told the cost ahead of the work being done and an estimated time line. All worked out perfectly and I was soon on the road.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/24/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much!  Also  thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

PD
PAMELA D.
GMC Terrain
12/19/2020
Customer service
Very professional and customer friendly. Excellent experience.
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/21/2020

BD
BARBARA D.
Nissan Versa
12/16/2020
rating
very good service and affordable
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.

Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.  Should you have any input for me as to how we can earn a 5 star rating on your next visit i would welcome the input.

Please keep us in mind for.you future repair and maintenance needs.

EK
ED K.
Spring Hill, FL
Chrysler 300
12/16/2020
Great folks
Honest and reliable as well as reasonable there like a family and treat you well as well as your vehicle I highly recommend them
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.  Please keep us in mind for your future repair and maintenance needs.

Harry Bergner.

BILL S.
12/15/2020
Bill Sons
Very Courteous and most of all Honest. We've been looking for a place to take our vehicles and my son's. They will be getting our business and I'll be recommending them to all my friends. Thanks National
Harry B., President from National Auto Service responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you for your business we do appreciate it very much.   Also thank you for taking the time to review our company.

Please keep us in mind for any future repairs and maintenance needs.