Latest Review 1 minute ago

Tami B.
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Tami said they are convenient , they are nice and the prices are fair.

ANITA S.
Kia Soul
08/14/2020
Trustworthy and Efficient
I can always depend on Lewis and Paul to keep my cars running, for advice and thoughtfulness. I usually leave feeling relieved and cared for. Thanks for the much needed car wash!

IH
INGRID H.
Agoura Hills, CA
08/13/2020
Quality Job & Excellent Customer Service
I have had my car repaired and serviced by Paul’s Automotive 3 or 4 times now and every time I am completely satisfied. The installation of parts is always quality because they go the extra mile by paying attention to the details when other shops cut corners. In addition, there customer service is always top notch. Paul calls me to let me know what’s wrong before he replaces parts and is honest about weather or not it is completely necessary for said parts to be replaced. He doesn’t try to convince me I need something that I do not really need so he can make an extra buck. However, if he recommends I need something I always take his advice because he is trustworthy and has many years of experience working with automobiles. I would 100% recommended this shop for routine service or major repairs.

08/12/2020
Very helpful, great service!
I had a great experience with Paul and Louis. They took the time to talk though the issues with my car and my options for maintenance. They were very patient, worked with me to find the best quality and price, and were highly communicative about decisions and status updates. I never got the feeling that they were trying to rush me or upsell services/products that I didn’t need. I will definitely bring my car back for service in the future!

DEBRA G.
08/07/2020

PM
PAUL M.
Buick Lucerne
07/30/2020
Great service & repairs done very well
Very knowledgeable people who quickly find and repair the problem.

EP
Eric P.
Van Nuys, CA
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Eric said that he called on Thursday for an appointment. The appointment was set for Monday. After he left, they called him and told him there was an opening on Friday. He appreciates them calling and letting him know about the opening in. They were done with his vehicle in less than an hour. He was in and out.

RUSS C.
Encino, CA
07/25/2020
Been going to Paul’s for over 20 years due to reliable, consistent service that is trustworthy.

DT
DREW T.
North Hollywood, CA
Volkswagen CC
07/24/2020
I always leave with a smile. Great service.

LARITA S.
Studio City, CA
07/24/2020
Simply the best
They make repairs based on acute diagnostics. They are the only ones that I trust to repair my car.

PE
PAUL E.
Van Nuys, CA
07/22/2020
Best in the valley!
I take all my vehicles to Paul's. Now, both my daughters take theirs too.

Always dependable.

MJ
Michelle J.
Honda Fit
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Michelle said she went to Paul's because they are not expensive like the dealer and he did a great job.

SL
Shaun L.
07/16/2020
Honest and straight forward.
I trust them. They are fair and empathatic with my needs.

WL
WESLEY L.
Toyota Avalon
07/14/2020
Last Second Oil Change
I have been super busy and struggled to find time to take my car in for an oil change. I called this morning, and even though they were busy, they were able to squeeze me in. Oil change was completed quickly and professionally. 10/10 recommend taking your car here for auto work!

FG
FRANK G.
Nissan Maxima
07/13/2020
Excellent Excellent Excellent
I've been going there for over 16 years they never let me down once I don't think I need to say anything more than that.