BR
BARRY R.
03/27/2021
Always great service
I've been using Paul's for over 20 years. I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my cars.

Lexus IS 250
03/26/2021
Happy Customer
Great service at reasonable prices. I never feel like I am being lied to or being charged inflated prices. I trust the people and the service provided.

TD
TOM D.
Studio City, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/26/2021
All gas no brakes. Fixed it!
I drive an older car and maintenance is of the upmost importance to keep it safely on the road. My friends at Paul’s always tell me how the old jalopy is doing and most recently that included a brake job all around. I had only just begun to hear the grinding but I’m glad I brought it in when I did. Back on the road again and miles of smiles ahead.
Thanks Paul’s!

RT
ROGER T.
Northridge, CA
03/25/2021
Escape repair
A troublesome electrical problem kept the crew persistent in their problem solving.

BW
BRITTNAY W.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/18/2021
Fast and less than they estimated
My engine light came on, of course the week I needed dental work and to renew my registration. So I was worried about the cost and got an estimate. It was very reasonable;
Dropped my car off expecting to get it the next day. I was called a couple hours later and because of their quick work the cost was almost $100 less.
Very honest honorable workers at Paul’s!

DIANE C.
03/16/2021
Paul and Louis are very honest and very zen. They have gone out of their way to help me with my car. I needed a part for my car once that the dealer told me was discontinued. That I would have to try to find the part myself. Paul was able to find the part in just a couple of days. And as you probably know, a dealer would have charged a lot more.
My son and daughter-in-law are now big fans and we won't take our car in for servicing anywhere else. We completely trust them.

Ford Edge

Canyon Country, CA
Chevrolet Corvette
03/11/2021
The service is the best
Been going here for years. The only shop I would go to. Very knowledgeable, they have a great crew and only use the highest quality parts.

FG
FRED G.
03/11/2021
Great friendly service
Great friendly service at very resonable rates. Highly recommended

great friendly service at

BARBARA H.
Volvo 240
03/05/2021
Repairs on my 1987 Volvo
Not any garage would want to work on a car this old! Paul's automotive inspected my car thoroughly, gave me their analysis of work needed, and accomplished a number of repairs efficiently and quickly. They were fair, straight forward and trustworthy. My volvo is running like a champ!
Barbara H

STEPHANIE B.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/04/2021
Kind and efficient and reasonably priced
I always go to Paul’s. They always squeeze me in and they do their work quickly and efficiently. They are also very pleasant. Highly recommend this business.

Jesse T.
Los Angeles, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Jesse said friendly and honest. Cost effective. He never has any complaints and he likes everything about the place.

NS
Nick S.
Los Angeles, CA
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Nick said he thought the price was reasonable. His vehicle works. It was easy, friendly, and simple.

AN
ANTHONY N.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/20/2021
Consistent excellence
Paul’s automotive has been maintaining my vehicles for a decade and I have not ever had a problem.
The crew is professional and courteous.
I highly recommend Paul’s for your needs.

BR