Business Solutions

Score Details

Last 30 Day Trend

Inactive Business

ReScore Reviews

Original Review
Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5Overall Rating 0.0/5
Total ReScores
4.0
ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

The new Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley will offer the highest quality repair and maintenance for your vehicle.

Categories

Sat
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Sun
closed
* Central Time (US & Canada)
1400 Locke Drive Bourbonnais, IL 60914

Service Type: Maintenance
verified customer Verified Customer
Category: Service
Great experience
I was highly satisfied and very impressed as I entered the Service Area for my car. I was welcomed by ANTONIO, who then shared with me the process. They had morning coffee ready for me to enjoy, which I did! I was told it would take approx one hour — and they were right on time. Made my day!
CHRISTINE M F. from Phillips Hyundai Of Bradley responded on 03/16/2022

Thank you so much Carol,  for your positive response! We appreciate you and your business and look foward to seeing you in the future!!! Have a great day!

Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.