Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Michele R.
Subaru Legacy
04/16/2020
AMAZING SERVICE TO BOTH MYSELF AND MY CAR!!!
PRECISION AUTOMOTIVE OF UTAH will be my car's destination for future issues. NOT only was KEVIN super great with customer service, the work that was done on my vehicle was fast and precise; upon checking out/paying for the work done, KEVIN was kind enough to ask if my car was in need of a new registration sticker. WOW!!!

If I could give this business 100 stars, it wouldn't be over stated! The parts on my car needed to be 'special-ordered' and I was given a very nice loaner car to use while my car was being repaired.

IF you vehicle needs (from ihspection, oil changes to whatever problem) ~ I would HIGHLY recommend PRECISION AUTOMOTIVE OF UTAH!!!

CK
Carol K.
04/16/2020
Totally honest and committed to doing a great job! You deliver what you say you are going to do in the time you say you will do it! I think you guys are great!
I have always received fair and honest appraisal and work on my car. You guys treat your customers with respect and consideration and always strive to give the best service possible. I am so glad to have an auto repair shop that I can trust and know that they are being totally honest with me and especially in these difficult times they work very hard to safely accommodate their customers. If they say they are going to fix your car, they fix it right! You guys are the best in my book!

Chris W.
Salt Lake City, UT
04/12/2020
Inspections and Emissions
Precision Auto communicates very well. Processed myself and other customers promptly and safely during the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Roberta H.
Draper, UT
Saturn Sky
04/04/2020
Simply tire check
I went in for a tire check, Craig, Kevin and crew put me at ease. Advice was good and I valued it . I did a oil change at the last minute and it was done ver expeditiously.

BF
Brad F.
South Jordan, UT
GMC Canyon
04/02/2020
Oil change - New battery
Scheduled an oil change and a battery replacement. I waited for the work to be done. 25 minutes later I was on the road with all work completed.

Sandy, UT
Lexus IS 300
03/31/2020
Accommodating and stress free
I was in an accident and I was able to drop off my vehicle after hours. I was updated on the status of my vehicle and did not need to worry about whether or not they would keep me informed. It was nice to know that they would take care of my needs. I wouldn’t take my car anywhere else!

VM
Vinnie M.
03/30/2020
Vinnie Martinez
They very up front about what is needed for vehicle and try's to work with you.

Scott H.
03/29/2020
Craig does a great job making sure I am always taken care

Midvale, UT
Ford Police Interceptor
03/13/2020
Customer service
They are courteous and informative. Always give feedback and recommendations about what NEEDS to be done and what can wait. Always service the vehicle based on my time frame.

TL
Thomas L.
South Jordan, UT
03/04/2020
Job well done
My truck was leaking radiator fluid but I could not see from where. The mechanics quickly identified the cause. The also found a fuel leak I knew was there but could not find and also during their inspection they also noted that the brakes were ready to be replaced. It is nice to know that I can trust Craig and his crew to be honest and diligent. I have been taking my vehicles to Precision Automotive for about 15 years now. Always good service and excellent work. Highly recommended as an honest and trustworthy place to have your vehicles repaired and maintained.

AA
Alexander A.
03/01/2020
The long search for my mechanic is finally over.
Right off the bat you made me feel like I was your only customer. You didn't make me feel bad for wanting to do some of the work myself. There was a definite feeling of honest at your shop. Your shop was clean and there were so many little things that you did that really made my experience great. Thank you for being up to date with technology(texting and email). You guys were so fast. Even though I didn't take advantage of using your loner cars, it was nice to have that option.

DN
Dani N.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/27/2020
Great service!!
I am always so impressed with this shop!! They always take great care of me. Their staff is friendly and knowledgable. Recently I asked if they could do a 100,000-mile inspection which they did at no additional cost to me. They provided a link that allowed me to view the status of fluids, brakes, suspension, etc for my vehicle. They didn't hassle me or try to sell me on anything. They just let me know what will need attention soon and what will need to be replaced in the future and sent me on my way! I appreciate the ease of scheduling, comfortable waiting area, and no pushy salespeople! Thank you Precision!!

Scott H.
02/26/2020
Craig and Kevin do such a great job to take care of your needs. THANK YOU

David M.
Midvale, UT
Ford Expedition EL
02/11/2020
We brought our vehicle in for an oil change and to have it checked over prior to a long trip. We have come to rely on the crew at Precision Automotive to keep our vehicles in top running condition. We recommend them to anyone needing an auto mechanic.

AC
Andrea C.
02/11/2020
They took care of our request which was a lot to ask for, the truck is running, besides the time it took for them to get it running it is running good and very Thankful we have our favorite truck. Thanks a Bunch Guys
Everyone was very nice, helpful , got our truck running