Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5Overall Rating 4.5555533/5rating 4.5555533
Overall Rating 2.5555556/5Overall Rating 2.5555556/5rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556rating 2.5555556

KR
Kris R.
01/25/2019
Precision Automotive of Utah Repaired The Problem
The Warranty was honored and all the repairs done. Thank you Craig

01/25/2019
Does Not Support the Warranty on Labor Done
1000 miles after repairs the same issues happening. I received a bunch of double talk of why they would not support the warranty. They did fix several issues, but this wasn't the main problem. Although they did the work. Beware not an honest business!
Craig S. from Precision Automotive of Utah responded on 02/02/2019

Thanks for letting us recheck your MItsubishi Galant Kris. After tearing it down again we found leaking spark plug seals that could have been causing a misfire. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

GMC Canyon
01/22/2019
Oil change+
I had an emissions test, oil change, tire rotation, and cooling fuid flush and change done to my vehicle. Work was done on a timely basis and my truck was ready when promised. Kevin submitted my work to the state and printed out my docs. Top notch as per usual from these guys.

01/19/2019
I made an appointment for an oil change and a couple of other service items. My truck was finished in a timely manner and all work was complete. Kevin applied my discount and gave me a bid on new tires for down the road. Great srevice as usual from Precision.

Marla B.
Dodge Avenger
01/17/2019
So happy I found this place
Very fast service and friendly too! I’ve already passed out a business card to a friend.

Mary B.
Dodge Neon
01/17/2019
I trust these guys
I've been going to Precision for a while now, having two older cars. They're thorough, trustworthy, and friendly.

BC
Brandon C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/07/2019
2008 Mini Cooper S
These guys are awesome! They were able get me in and taken care of same day..

Ford Police Interceptor
01/03/2019
Customer service people and the work done on the vehicle.
Kevin and Craig are customer oriented and do their best to make sure the vehicle is serviced correctly. The mechanics are great and perform their jobs well. I have been taking my vehicle there for many years and have received exceptional service.

Megan C.
12/31/2018
Love Precision
I take both my cars to precision for everything needed. They really are so trustworthy and thorough. I trust them completely!

MT
Mike T.
12/31/2018
Great service each and every time.

Scott B.
Herriman, UT
Volkswagen Golf GTI
12/23/2018
Consistency
If you’re looking for an honest shop that does great work Craig and his guys will not disappoint you.

John B.
Ford Edge
12/20/2018
Amazing, affordable, accurate and friendly
Had new tires, service from dealership verified, transmission flushed and alignment done. All was done in a day. Have used Precision Auto for all vehicles for almost 15 years and won’t go anywhere else.

GC
Greg C.
12/17/2018
Always helpful, never pushy.
Craig and Kevin were great to work with, allowing me to reschedule several times to get my son's 2004 Honda repaired after a failed emissions test. While several items were deemed as needing repairs, they allowed us to chose the most important items for safety reasons and to meet our budget.

NS
Natalie S.
12/11/2018
Very pleased

Brian S.
11/07/2018
People are great, but most recent problem is still unresolved.
Was hearing a soft crunching sound near back, rear passenger's wheel when breaking so I came in thinking I needed new, rear break pads before damaging the rotor. The technician said my breaks were okay but suspected the problem was my driver's side wheel bearings so I agreed to new wheel bearings on the opposite side for about $260. The next day, I still hear the sound on the back, rear wheel. Lots of things on my old 2000 Civic will benefit by replaced parts, and the people are the best. However, original problem is still unresolved.

CK
Carol K.
Dodge Stratus
11/02/2018
Totally honest and committed to doing a great job! You deliver what you say you are going to do in the time you say you will do it! I think you guys are great!
Honest and professional business you can always count on. Great place and great people!

Deanna B.
Sandy, UT
10/10/2018
Grand finale
The technicians at Precision Auto checked my 2000 Dodge Caravan over carefully and assessed a few repairs which I knew were coming up. They esteem the vehicle enough to buy it from us to use as a loaner. They have taken such great care of it over the years that I am happy it is still in good hands.

Jeep Cherokee
10/05/2018
They really care how your taken care of.
They do their very best at making sure you get your car back when they said it would be done.

GMC Canyon
09/11/2018
Regular service and then some
Went in for an oil change and brake service. Pads and new fluid. The visit went as per usual, no problems, good service and excellent work.

HM
Haly M.
09/10/2018
Always friendly and helpful ... plus popcorn! 😁
The awesome people of Precision have been servicing and repairing my Hondas for over 9 years. Now my son also takes his cars there. Always fair. Always respectful.
8 knuckles & 2 thumbs up 👍👍

RY
Ralph Y.
08/14/2018
Very happy with recent scheduled appointment with Craig