Premier Complete Auto Care

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TE
Tom E.
South Jordan, UT
09/06/2018
5 Star Service!
I have had 2 vehicles worked on at Premier. Robert, Cody and team are very professional, knowledgeable, thorough and honest. I have and will continue to recommend them to my friends. They are a Five Star organization!

Jacob H.
05/10/2018
Mistreatment
SCAM ARTIST STAY AWAY. I have a vortech brand supercharger of which this buisness is supposedly a registered dealer for. Anways my blower starts to break down and was in need of a rebuild who better to have do it than a dealer for the part. I call them up they say it range form 300-1200 depending on whats wrong and we agree upon 100 for inspection that can be rolled into the total cost. All sounds great right? Well that turned out to be a huge mistake after waiting nearly a week I come to find out it needs new bearing and its seals replaced the simplest possible rebuild and they quote me 900 dollars which seamed really high. So I call vortech the manufacturer and they say they'll do it for 399 500 dollars less even with shipping I'm paying a lot less than having the shop do it. Now you might think thats the end of the troubles but upon going to aquire my supercharger I was informed that they would not put it together and were instead putting it in a box for me all disassembled. I work in the vehichle service industry and this behavior is nothing but spiteful and rude they did give me half off the 100 for inspection but thats cause they only did half the job. Dont come here unless you want to be mistreated overcharged and wait weeks to do it.

James B.
Kaysville, UT
04/05/2018
Best shop around
Shop is great to work with.They're very honest and they do beyond excellent work. Everyone there is very experienced, they know exactly what they're doing and how to do it. I've taken my vehicles (Both American and German) in to them for simple oil changes, all the way up to timing and head gasket repairs and even full engine replacements.

I'd recommend this shop to anyone and everyone!!!

EG
Eric G.
Hooper, UT
03/30/2018
Very knowledgable and trustworthy shop.
I had my '03 Mach1 in for a clutch kit, high torque starter, crank seal, clutch cable etc... done at Premier in April of 2017. This was my first experience with Premier and trusted all the good reviews. I mainly worked with Cody, but both service writers are good to work with at the front desk. Premier put a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty on their work and by no fault of their own, I had to use this warranty. The throw-out bearing started making noise a few months after being replaced. I decided that I needed to bring it back and have it replaced under warranty. Being that this was the first and only time that I have worked with Premier, I was skeptical that they would honor their warranty. In the end, they warrantied the labor and the throw-out bearing. I manage a fleet of 4,500 cars and am a Master ASE certified technician and normally work on my own cars, but in this case my time was limited and worth more than doing the repair myself. My 03 Mach1 has long-tube headers installed and so doing a clutch kit on this vehicle is near impossible on the ground as the headers won't give enough room to release the transmission from the vehicle. So, for this project, I opted to have someone else do the work, and I sure am glad that I drove from Hooper, Utah to Premier in West Jordan, some 50 miles one way, to have my clutch replaced. At no time did I have to throw my knowledge around to prove to them that the throw-out bearing was the issue. I took a technician for a drive to let them hear the noise and they didn't fight the warranty issue at all. Brock and the team at Premier are top notch, standup folks. I know they have to deal with a lot of ignorant people that think they know it all when it comes to cars and so I was surprised when I was treated so well and they didn't slough off my concerns like a lot of shops would have done. PREMIER COMPLETE AUTO CARE IS THE BEST AND I AM A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE!!!

CP
Chad P.
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Chad said the owner of this business is excellent and always conducts follow up calls. They provide great customer service, they are knowledgeable and overall a good facility.

KL
KANDI L.
11/27/2015
Overall
Love this place!
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Kandi We appreciate it very much, We hope you had a great thanksgiving

V
Valued Customer
Chevrolet Silverado
11/25/2015
Outstanding Service
I have 100% satisfaction whenever I use Premier. Currently I take all my fleet trucks to them as well as my personal truck. Great service at great prices!
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

AY
A.J. Y.
South Jordan, UT
Nissan 350Z
11/21/2015 Category: Service
A.J. said they were really great and friendly. He has been there a few times and they did a really good job.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business A.J we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Jonathan R.
Utah
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Jonathan said he was happy with this business, and everything was good.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Jonathan we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

BP
Brooke P.
11/21/2015 Category: Service
Brooke said he was satisfied with the service at this business.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/30/2015

Thank you for your business Brooke we appreciate it very much , we hope you had a great thanksgiving

Josh G.
11/20/2015 Category: Service
Josh said this business was awesome.

NA
NICK A.
GMC Yukon
11/19/2015
awesome!
we have had 2 of our vehicles worked on at Premier and we have been so happy with their service. They are very knowledgeable and seem to be honest with their business dealings. Thank you!
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/19/2015

Thank you so much for your reveiw Nick, We appreciate your trusting us with your automotive needs, Have a great Thanksgiving

Devin S.
Nissan Titan
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Devin said the employees at this business always do well.

CT
Corrine T.
Pontiac Grand Am
11/16/2015 Category: Service
Corrine said she liked their customer service. They diagnosed correctly and are fast.

RF
Raymond F.
Suzuki Forenza
11/09/2015 Category: Service
Raymond said this was his first time at this business. His vehicle broke down and they took it from there. They did everything he expected.

DO
DOROTHY O.
Sandy, UT
Volvo S40
11/07/2015
You will NOT be disappointed!!
Premier Complete Auto Care was recommended by a friend. Best recommendation ever!! Robert and Brock are very knowledgeable and HONEST!! As a female that is also a single senior, trusting someone that will not take you to the cleaners had been hard to find, until I found Premier. They are very kind and best of all... They explain everything in detail so even I understand. I feel very comfortable taking my vehicle there for repair because I know the awesome service I will always get.

ALAN B.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/01/2015
You didn't order the spark plug wires you promised
My first interaction with your company is a great memory you fixed my co2 sensor bung that was not placed properly by Gibson. You had it completed that night when I got off work it was waiting in your secret place thank you for that. This time i had two bad plug wires I wanted to say thanks for what you had done you said the wire would be here Monday I said ok. On Tuesday One week later I called no wires were ordered. So I ordered from summit it got to my home in three days and my truck is running great. I will be ordering a new exhaust system for the corvette full dual and headers in the near future I don't have bending our welding in my shop. I am still building a 1975 restomod corvette stingray. I would like to use a local shop and support your company what can I do to make sure we are communicating successfully.
Brock B., owner from Premier Complete Auto Care responded on 11/02/2015

Alan thank you for your Review I apologize about the wires When we had spoke that evening you had wanted a quote for a bunch of other items and i worked that all up for you you had said that you were ready to order them if i could match or beat Summits Pricing so i worked it all up and emailed you over the copy of it I never heard back from you On that and i was just going to order the wires with that order you had mentioned you were not in a hurry so i figured we would kill two birds with one stone i honestly had forgotten about it since i didn't hear back from you , I'm glad you were happy with our first repair for you we didn't get any good review from you on that but we got quite a bad review on this little issue, We take our Reviews very serious i hope you may offer a re-score

BRET M.
Sandy, UT
Chevrolet Camaro
10/27/2015
1LE 2015
I won't go anywhere else. These guys have taken my 2015 1LE Camaro to 729 HP and 600 ft lbs. of torque at the wheels!!!
The car is still daily driver friendly and has been worry free. Trust Premeire. I won't go anywhere else.

RANDY G.
10/25/2015
Great place
Fast and Are a trustworthy mechanic

JARED R.