FG
Bowie, MD
Nissan Quest
01/21/2019
Expert Honest Auto Repair
My 2004 van is now running like brand new again! It's incredible! I finally found a car business that really means business!

NR
Nicholas R.
01/21/2019
Amazing Work as Always
Great work, quick service, reliable and knowledgeable staff, and reasonable prices.

Jason K.
Finksburg, MD
Scion tC
01/19/2019
Honest and get the job done
Moved to Finksburg this Summer, and after getting some real shady vibes from another local shop, I got the opposite from Doug at this place. They’ve proven a couple times now that they run an honest business, which sadly seems to be a rarity in the auto repair world no matter where you live. I’ve driven long distances in the past to get my vehicles to a shop that I can trust. I feel fortunate to have a new place only one town over that I can rely on. I don’t plan on moving again any time soon, so unless they change their ways they can expect my business for many years to come

AK
Adam K.
01/19/2019
Excellent and PROMPT service
These guys are awesome! My car was hesitating to start the other day. I called them the morning of and they told me to come by and drop it off anytime, so I did. They diagnosed, ordered the needed part right away, and my car was back in the road the next day! Highly recommend !!!!!

BN
Bob N.
Acura RDX
01/18/2019
New battery
Thanks for working me into your schedule, I’m grateful for the new battery in same day!

KF
Kathy F.
Dover, PA
Mazda CX-5
01/18/2019
Doug & Jeff always take care of me. I’ll been coming to Procare for 15 years.
I’ve been coming to Procare for 15 years. I work a block up the road from Procare and come down from the York area everyday. So Doug & Jeff know the miles I put on my vehicle and they aways make sure everything is running properly. They advise me of any possible upcoming issues so that I can budget it. I would highly recommend Procare to anyone.

Honda Civic Coupe
Honest and friendly service
Always a great experience. Love the text when my car was finished. Thanks!

Lexus LS 430
01/17/2019
Pro Care does quality work and provides excellent customer service. Jeff always takes time to explain what was done or what may be needed on the next visit. I’ve been a satisfied customer for 16 years.

GM
Gordon M.
Lexus IS 350
Honest Trustworthy Car Care
I’ve been doing business with Jeff & ProCare for the last 15 years. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and even made a car buying decision based on the cars they service. I’ve recommended friends to ProCare and will continue to do so. Last year a friend had taken their new Pilot to the dealer and got a quote for approx $1,000 in service. They asked me and I said go see Jeff at ProCare. They called me later to tell me the car only needed new wiper blades. Saved them $1,000.

AA
Amanda A.
Nissan Armada
Customer Service
Customer Service amazing and Doug knew exactly what was wrong with my car just by me explaining the weird sounds. The price quoted is the price I paid.

Christine H.
Ellicott City, MD
Lexus GS 300
01/11/2019
This place is great!
They’re honest, do great work, and have competitive prices.

Ronald S.
Woodstock, MD
01/10/2019
Very professional
Everyone in the shop are polite and courteous. I have recommended their work to many customers.

Michael S.
Honest and genuine service
Been coming here for 15 years, these guys are very knowledgeable, honest and always treat you with respect.

Diane L.
Repeat customer
They take their time and do it right the first time and even worked with me to see what could possibly be covered under my vehicles warranty before they did the work. They look out for the customer!

KA
Karen A.
Silver Spring, MD
Hidden Gem!
I cannot believe how outstanding this place is. I live in Silver Spring (Montgomery County) and had my vehicle towed on the recommendation of a friend.

My car was completed so FAST (to me) as I’d brought my work and planned on being there until close. Repairs were completed 4.5 hours ahead of schedule. Be mindful that I did call and make an appointment 😉

I didn’t have the unnecessary repairs like the other shops were trying to charge me for. I was even given a recommendation for a partnering business in case there was work that they weren’t able to do.

Prices were way more than fair. Despite the business being ridiculously busy, Jeff was very pleasant and made me feel at ease.

I would call this business first before you call anyone else. Sooooooo very happy with them!

Diane L.
01/07/2019
Wouldn’t go anywhere else now
Saved me time and money. Quality work and great customer service. ProCare lives up to their reputation/reviews. So glad I was referred. Word of mouth is the best!

EM
Edna M.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/04/2019
The excellent service. The personnel. The reasonable prices.
The excellent service. The personnel. The reasonable prices. The caring.

Darrick M.
Towson, MD
Lexus LS 460
12/28/2018
2007 LS 460
Great service and knowledgeable technicians.

Diane S.
Bethesda, MD
12/21/2018
Thorough, friendly and very reasonably priced
This place is great. They did a very general thorough job of inspecting a used car that I was planning to purchase. they were able to identify some issues for the salesman to address. And the result is, we are very happy with our used car purchase. Thanks to this great auto mechanic shop. Dog is very friendly usually the one at the front desk. They were busy on the day that we Arrived. They have a lot of great reviews on yelp also.

LL
Lois L.
12/19/2018
Outstanding
I took my car there on the wrong day. Doug was kind enough to work on it. It was my first time there and they surpassed my expectations.