Latest Review 4 minutes ago

Ian K.
Nissan Xterra
01/22/2021
Expertise and professionalism
A friend found the shop very highly recommended online and I wound up here after an adverse experience at a dealer. They verified the actual issues with my car and got to work promptly. I saved a lot of money, the car drives great now, and they even provide a military discount. I will be coming here whenever I need a mechanic.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/26/2021

Thank you Ian, we are glad you found us and we were able to save you money on your car repairs. We will be here for you next time your car needs servicing/maintenance. We appreciate your business.

BT
Bob T.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/20/2021
Ray is the best!
I’ve been bringing my cars to Ray for 15 years. He is honest, trustworthy, will never fix something that “ain’t broke.” He will always discuss options and let you know what repair options you can put off. His pricing is on par with most shops and he beats the dealers by a mile. His office staff is beyond compare and you will never find a better, more experienced technical staff anywhere.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your long time trust and loyalty Bob, it is truly appreciated.

Beverly B.
01/19/2021
Had my car serviced at Ray Frey Auto Center today. This place is trust worthy, good staff, love that when finished - my car has been washed and vacuumed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your trust Beverly. Your business is much appreciated.

Bonita, CA
01/19/2021
Good job on the service if my vehicle
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your great review and your business.

SJ
Scott J.
Great and reasonable prices
They never try to upswell the customer and if it can be done less elsewhere they will refer yiu
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Scott, we appreciate your business.

Mike P.
Saturn Ion
01/19/2021
Clean organized well run shop!
These guys are very fast at getting to your vehicle, making a diagnosis and doing the repair....like real quick! They took care of me at a time when things were pretty bad (Covid, job of 30 years suddenly gone, single dad and more). I'm still dealing with the C-19 wrath, but am keeping my fingers crossed that the repairs I had done on both my car and truck by Ray Freys will keep me going good for a long time to come.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Glad we could be a small bright spot in this crazy time. Our prayers are with you and your kids to make it through this COVID 19 safe and healthy and that you find a new job you love. Thank you for your business.

Dodge Ram Van
01/18/2021
Another great visit!
Went over to get my oil change. I was home by 8am. Great people & good FAST service done right! 😁👍🇺🇸

Ray(White van)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you, we so appreciate your business.

KK
Karen K.
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2021
Trustworthy and great prices
We’ve been using Ray Frey Auto Center Inc for many many years and we’ve never been disappointed!! Very professional, great prices, reliable, available when you need them !! What more can I say....
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Karen, we appreciate all that you have said and your trust!

KW
Kim W.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/13/2021
Always Fantastic!
I have been going to Ray's for about 6 years now and I take all of our cars to only them! They are great on their prices, always friendly, and you can trust them no matter what, I have referred plenty of friends and family to them, and will continue to do so !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you for your loyalty and recommendations Kim. We know there are a lot of repair shops out there and we appreciate that you chose Ray Frey Auto as your go to shop.

EJ
Elinor J.
Cadillac Seville
01/13/2021
They care about their customers.
Ray Frey cares about his customers and makes sure they are satisfied with the work. He and his workers go out of their way to solve your car problem. Even on their busiest day they will get the job done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Elinor, we do care about our customers and we're glad it shows.

LR
Lourdes R.
Jeep Renegade
01/12/2021
Ray is very professional, thank you!
Excellent service 🙌🙌🙌

Thank you Lourdes!

Mo M.
Lexus GX 470
01/11/2021
Great job fitting me in for oil change
Thanks so much for squeezing our car in for oil change in late afternoon - mechanics stayed a little late so we could get our SUV done prior to trip.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

You are so welcome. Hope you had a nice trip. Thank you for your patronage.

Melissa P.
La Mesa, CA
01/11/2021
THE BEST
Ray is the best. If you value honesty and competence Ray Frey Auto repair is the best! Place is spotless. Crew has excellent communication with customers. Work perfect. Auto Detailing not the best.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Melissa, we appreciate your homest review and we are so sorry about the auto detailing. If you had a detail done at the shop and you did not get what you paid for please call the shop and speak to Ray. We want to make sure it was done well, we appreciate your business.

Susan S.
01/09/2021
Love this place
I always get excellent, honest service here. I won’t take my truck anywhere else. It’s been my experience that everything is done in a timely manner. I highly recommend Ray Frey Auto Center and have referred several people here.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you Susan for the recommendation and referrals. We truly appreciate your business.

AP
Alexandra P.
Buick Verano
01/09/2021
Love them!
Amazing service every time! Staff is very friendly. I always get my car back clean with their free of charge car wash and if there is a problem with my car other than what I când in for, they make sure to let me know. I went in for an oil change but they brought to my attention my filters which were in a horrible condition. They showed them to me ...... they were really bad. Now I know where the moldy smell was coming from. My car now runs great and without the funky smell. Thank you!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/21/2021

You're welcome, glad we got rid of the "funky smell". We appreciate your business.