BW
Bill W.
Ford
04/28/2021
Great job! Done quickly - and at the estimated price...
Ray rebuilt a carburetor on my ‘72 Ford F100 - and got my truck running better than it had been in years! He said it would take about a week - and I had my truck back in 8 days... He said it would cost about $600 - and it did...
The bottom-line is that he did a great job - on schedule and within budget!
I couldn’t have been happier...
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you Bill, so happy you are pleased with the truck. We appreciate your business.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
04/25/2021
Amazing trustworthy
As always happy to have Ray and his team get my car back on the road. Honest and always communicates everything.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

That's how we like it...your car on the road. Thank you for coming in.

ZA
Zach A.
Acura RDX
04/25/2021
Wonderful and friendly service at Ray Frey Auto Center Inc.
Recently my mechanic in Pacific Beach closed shop and moved on. I was left with finding a new mechanic. I heard about Ray Frey from Nextdoor and was intrigued. When I called with my inquiries regarding finding a new mechanic/auto center I was met with a knowledgable gear head in Ray. Our Acura was very well taken care of and is driving like a dream. He also gave us tips on how to keep pesky rodents out of our vehicle which is working like a dream so far. I would definitely reccommend Ray Frey to family and friends. Cheers! - Zach
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

We are so glad you found us and totally appreciate your business and your referrals!

GB
Gavin B.
Winchester, CA
Toyota Prius c
Always the best
Ray is the best! Thanks for the help today, really appreciate it.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you Gavin, we appreciate your business.

RD
Richard D.
Friendly
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you Richard...see you next time.

AG
Al G.
Excellent Service!
Mr. Frey and his staff are knowledgeable in most areas of mechanical issues and the shop has automotive diagnostic tools to handle those. Confident that Ray and staff can resolve or maintain your automobile's functions.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks Al, we appreciate your trust and your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/21/2021
Another car problem bites the dust
Once again , the team @ Ray Frey’s has come through with flying colors. I got an oil change, I got smog certified, I got new windshield wipers and a brake light bulb I wasn’t even aware had burned out. All of this with a smile and a very reasonable price tag. You would be a fool if you didn’t use this place.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thanks Lisa, we always love seeing you when you come in to keep your vehicle on the road!

Debby H.
04/21/2021
The staff is very nice and Ray personally spoke with me about my car.
I went to Ray Frey because of a recommendation from Nextdoor Clairemont. The woman who wrote the recommendation said that she had been going to him for years and that they were a reliable automobile repair shop.
I found that to be true as well. I had recently purchased a car and had taken my old car to Ray Frey to see if I should try to repair it and sell it. He suggested that I sell it as is and then said that it might be worth it to go to CarMax to see if they would buy it. Honestly the car had 246,000 miles on it and it was a 2005 car. He and I were both surprised to see that they gave me 2500 for it. Thank you Ray for that suggestion, as I had been thinking of giving it to KPBS.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

So glad that worked out for you. We are always happy to help determine if your vehicle is ready to sell or fix. We also do pre-purchase inspections for customers buying used vehicles.

KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
04/20/2021
Car detailing
I take my car to Ray Frey for all my services.
They are honest and and stand by their work.
They have knowledgeable and helpful employees.

Thank you Kris.

Cora S.
04/17/2021
Works with us
Ray Frey automotive is a very consumer friendly place. We've been using them for the last 3 years for various repairs. They consistently help us keep our vehicle on the road and foresee upcoming problems. However, they don't try to upsell and have you fixed things that don't need to be fixed. I appreciate their integrity
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Cora, we appreciate that!

04/17/2021
Old school
Honest, sraight shooter, great value.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Are you calling me OLD??? Ha, ha it is my birthday today! Thank you for your business (and yes, I am OLD SCHOOL).

SE
Sam E.
04/16/2021
Super nice, gave me a ride, and cleaned my car
Awesome service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

We do like to give every vehicle a wash after service/repairs, so happy you liked that. Your business is very much appreciated.

EB
Earl B.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Avalon
04/15/2021
Great ownership/and mechanics, very friendly!
Been going to Rey’s for over 30 years! Great and honest service. They service my whole family!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

Thank you for bringing in all of your family's cars, we appreciate your entire family!

KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
Car detailed
Very good job. I felt like I had a new paint job on my 11 year old car.?it looked so good .
Ray Frey the owner even inspected it with his finishing touches.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

SO glad you are happy with the detail. We appreciate your business.

LR
Linda R.
Mazda CX-5
Statisfied Customer
It was my first visit to Ray Frey's I was very impressed with the service that I received. I also received the shuttle service, and only waited minutes till they arrived. I left feeling my car was in good hands. Thank you Ray Frey and associates for all your help.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/26/2021

You are so welcome, thank you for coming in and placing your vehicle in our hands. We truly appreciate your business.