James G.
03/05/2018
STRESS FREE WITH KNOWLEDGABLE SERVICE
Loved the prompt service. i called and explained the situation with my car and told me I could bring the car in right away. I was called with as assessment within 1 1/2 hours. Bob explained what was wrong and what needed to be done in technical and then layman terms so I understood the situation fully. They were able to get the parts and do the job that day. I really appreciate their professional manner, friendliness, and prompt service. I have full confidence in the quality of service I received at Ray Freys.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2018

Thanks James, glad we met your expectations and we appreciate your business.

Dave M.
03/02/2018
Excellent Service!
We can always count on Ray Frey to get the job done right. Ray and his team are absolute pro's. Our entire family (and many neighbors) have gone to Ray Frey for years - no need to take our cars any place else. They are honest, efficient & friendly. They appreciate our business and it shows!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2018

Thank you Dave, we do definitely appreciate your business and your loyalty.

Barry B.
03/02/2018
Friendly and efficient office staff
Needed to have a minor engine repair done in order to pass "smog test". Ray Frey's staff ordered the part and
installed in record time, and I was able to have my 4Runner successfully "pass" the same day. Thank you
Bob and others for your help. Barry Bernstein
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/02/2018

Glad we could help Barry. We appreciate your business and love referrals. Have an awesome day.

Tom S.
Toyota Tundra
03/01/2018
service
always friendly service personnel and excellent work performance.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks Tom always good to see you and your business is much appreciated.

NA
Nicole A.
La Mesa, CA
Nissan JUKE
02/24/2018
Thorough and honest
I am always appreciative that the staff is very knowledgeable but more than that will give you honest feedback on what repairs need to be done now and those that need to be taken care of soon. It helps me make safe decisions and not break the bank.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2018

Thanks Nicole. Always good to see you, we appreciate your business.

BP
Bob P.
02/17/2018
Professional & Excellence
Ray & his staff of friendly , qualified techs repaired my vehicle in timely , fair price. My car is running like new. Thanks again Ray & rest of team on job well done!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/18/2018

You're welcome Bob. Thank you for coming in, we appreciate your patronage.

LN
Lynn N.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/16/2018
Recent service on a VW Jetta
Fast service and knowledgeable owner. Recommended to me by Helen Leibowitz who has been a customer at Ray Frey previously and like their honesty. She told me to go there after I felt I had been ripped off by a AAA tow truck driver who overrode my request to go to a certain repair shop and took me to one on El Cajon Blvd. That felt like a set up when we got there and also the owner kept trying to add onto the bill.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/18/2018

Thanks Lynn for coming in from the request of a friend. We hope we exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you again when your car needs service. We appreciate your business.

Kathy B.
02/15/2018
Excellence in every respect!
Ray Frey is simply the best! He is fair, honest, and does great work. I totally trust his advice and quality of service.
He should never be allowed to retire!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Kathy, always nice to know how much our honest and fair work is appreciated.

Dale C.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2018
Quality work, honest pricing, excellent service
Just purchased a "bucket list" 2000 Corvette and brought it to Ray's to have an oil change and to check out the vehicle. I already had a short list of things I knew needed to be addressed, but Ray and Team went the extra mile to check out the car thoroughly on my behalf. By doing so, they found the spark plugs were about shot and the front brakes nearing their minimum. If you're going to drive a 'vette like a 'vette, then you want to be able to scoot at command and slow down when necessary, right? Needless to say, I had them correct the issues. Also, my wife wanted to have Ray's team wax the vehicle as a Valentine's gift to me. When I mentioned that to Ray, he said he'd throw that in for free. Now...who else would do that? Wash, sure, but wax? Awesome gift and superior service. I don't go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Awesome car Dale, glad we could assist in the Valentine's Day gift as well.

CG
Christy G.
Santee, CA
Dodge Magnum
Fast Service and Honest
This company is very honest, fast. I would highly recommend this company.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks for your recommendation Christy, much appreciated.

Dale C.
02/14/2018
Great Service is Routine...
Ray and the Team are the definition of competence and customer service. I had a problem putting fuel into the tank of our Prius, weird thing, and they discovered a failed bladder in the fuel tank...who knew? Well, they did after digging into it. They were straightforward on the problem and cost of repair. No surprises with them. I don't take any of my four vehicles anywhere but Ray Frey's Auto Center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Glad we got to the bottom of your problem. We appreciate your busines and your loyalty.

EK
Eli K.
02/14/2018
As always, courteous, knowledgeable service and this time even re-aligning the wheels at no charge.
Oh and Larry is a pleasure to chat with.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thank you Eli, I will make sure to let Larry know he is good company. We appreciate your business.

Lisa M.
02/14/2018
This is the only garage you will ever need
Ray Frey's has come through once again. All I can say is that if you are not using this establishment and you value honesty and excellent mechanic work then you are a fool. This place rocks and there is not a garage that even comes close. The office staff is superb as well. I love knowledgeable females in the trade and Ray Frey's has some good ones.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your loyalty. Kudos to our girls...I will pass that along.

CR
Craig R.
Always Satisfied with Ray
As usual, we took one of our vehicles to Ray's shop for routine service, but this time it was necessary for us to do some preventive maintenance for the future. Lisette called with the recommended repairs, and we gladly approved, knowing from previous experience that Ray and his crew are alway above-board and conservative with their recommended repairs. The overall cost was very fair and the car was ready by early afternoon!

We will only trust Ray Frey Auto for all of our service needs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Craig you are a valued customer and we're happy you went away satisfied again. See you next time.

Diane W.
Great service experience
My van needed servicing and some other problems fixed. After the servicing, they washed my van, and did a tremendous job. It was amazingly clean!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

We like our customers to drive away with safe cars and clean is an added bonus we're glad you appreciate. Thank you for your patronage Diane.

KK
Kris K.
Trustworthy mechanic.......hard to find
Ray is a straight shooter. You may not like what he says but u can count on it being the honest truth and in my opinion, that's the most important thing when choosing a mechanic shop. You can trust Ray with your car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Kris we definitely strive to be trustworthy, there is no other way in our opinion. Thank you for your business.

ER
Emily R.
El Cajon, CA
02/13/2018
Always quick, great prices, awesome people!! Will be coming back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Emily for coming in and we look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service.

VV
Victor V.
La Mesa, CA
Nissan Xterra
Good Service
Ray's shop is honest and they understand your need to get to work or home and very accommodating. I recommend them to my friends and co workers
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks for your recommendations Victor, it is very much appreciated.

AH
Aaron H.
Ford Bronco
Outstanding
Awesome in every way. Efficient and honest. Above all else, (cost, etc) you can always be sure that what gets done will be quality work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Aaron, glad you were happy with the service you received. We appreciate your business.

Justino R.
Kia Optima
Fast!!
Easy, in and out.
My car was due for oil change, fast and clean. Price as always good. Checked fluids, and tire pressure.
As always a pleasure to visit Ray’s shop.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks Justino, always good to see you and take care of your car.