Joe D.
05/20/2020
Bigshot
Honest, friendly, professional, and complete auto service. What more is there, they pay me ?
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Funny, I don't see you on our payroll! We truly appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you. Thank you for your kind words and your business.

BR
Bruce R.
Mazda CX-5
05/20/2020
As always, fair honest.
Saved us hundreds of dollars vs. the dealer and had it done in a timely fashion.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

We always like to hear that we saved our customers money. Thank you so much for your business.

Merry B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/19/2020
Ray is ALWAYS honest and stands by his shops work
I trust this shop to do quality work. Ray and his team are top rate. Lisette at the customer the service desk Is always helpful and kind.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for noticing our honesty and quality. We appreciate your business.

Justino R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Hard working team!!!
Well, let me start by saying this, RAY FREY TEAM ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!
I heard Miles was working on my truck giving the best to make it work, thank you Miles!!
As always very satisfied, Ray Frey will NEVER make you spend more money than what it really needs to be, His team will never take shortcuts NEVER!! Thank you Ray and team, will see you soon for the second part of my repairs!!
Justino.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Yoou are so welcome. We are very pleased that you are satisfied with our service and always enjoy seeing you. Thank you for your business.

Dylan S.
Honest and trustworthy
Ray is probably the most honest mechanic I’ve used. My family has only been using his company for our mechanic needs. He’s not only honest and trustworthy but the prices are very reasonable. He will go out of his way to help you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for your trust and loyalty. We appreciate your business.

LK
Louis K.
Acura RDX
05/18/2020
The owners management and customer service
Very happy,trust their opinions and will continue doing business with them . Felt safe in the waiting room and saw cleaning taking place while I was there
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you for your patronage. Your trust means the world to us.

GL
Giovanna L.
Honda Civic Coupe
Reliable
Nice atendimento, fast , reliable , friendly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words Giovanna. We so appreciate your business.

Tracy B.
Honest
I have been a customer for over 10 years. I needed an oil change and possible brake job. After inspecting the brakes they said I did not need a brake job. I feel others may have done the brakes anyway. They always wash the car afterwards which is a bonus. They are being safe, wearing masks and social distancing.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for your long-term patronage. We only do the repairs needed and are pleased you noticed that and the fact that we are being safe and careful with our customers and employees during the Covid 19 crisis. Stay healthy and safe.

Jim R.
Honda Civic Cpe
Professional, honest and awesome
Every time I bring my old car in, they are spot on with the issues. Repairs are always done in timely and professional manner. Employees and employer are professional. Shop and waiting room is extremely organized and very clean.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you Jim, we're glad we resolved the issues with your "old car". Thank you for your business, we so appreciate it.

EO
Eric O.
Carlsbad, CA
05/16/2020
Awesome detail!
Very happy with my detail! Would absolutely come back again.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2020

Glad you like the detail we did on your vehicle Eric, we look forward to seeing you againg. Thank you for your business.

La Mesa, CA
Lexus SC 430
05/15/2020
Auto Repair
Great work...
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

MK
Mary K.
05/14/2020
Long time customer
Always happy with professional service at Ray’s Auto center. Been taking great care of our vehicles for many, many years. We wouldn’t think of taking our cars anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you for being a long time customer Mary. We appreciate your loyalty.

IC
Ina C.
Lexus ES
05/13/2020
Owners special treatment
I feel the owner is very honest and fair. He cares about his customers and is good to his employees.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you so much Ina. We do believe in honesty and fairness and are happy it shows. Thanks for your business.

Bill S.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2020
Friendly staff, great service!
Ray and staff do an excellent job on keeping my car in good shape and at a very reasonable cost!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thank you for coming in for your routine service. Your business is so appreciated.

Dan D.
Dodge Sprinter
05/12/2020
Incredible service!
Ray, Bob, and the rest of the crew were unbelievably thorough with the recent comprehensive diagnostic and repair of our Sprinter van. If you want it done right for a very reasonable price, these guys are simply the best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/14/2020

Thanks Dan, we do like to do things right, so glad you noticed. We appreciate your business.