Tom S.
03/05/2019
quality
quality service, excellent repairs and great personal!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much Tom, we appreciate you.

WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
03/01/2019
Ray Frey Auto Center
Our whole family trusts Ray Frey with our cars. I started taking my car in the '80's. Since then, we've taken all our vehicles to Ray Frey for service. There has NEVER been a service problem or issue after service. And I am totally confident that if that were ever to happen it would be corrected quicky. Ray has become like family and we trust him completely. I cannot think of any other service provider that has earned this respect and appreciation from us AND it has been consistent for 30+ years. It just doesn't get better!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much Walter, it is a pleasure to have your entire family come to Ray Frey Auto for their car repair and maintenance needs. You are definitely part of the Ray Fray family!

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
Quality of work
I appreciate the great customer service from the moment I walk in till the moment I leave. My car is running great now and I appreciate it very much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Julie, so glad your car is running great. We always appreciate the opportuity to help you with your car repairs and maintenance.

Carole M.
Ray Frey Auto Service
I know that I am always going to get an honest evaluation and reliable work on my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you Carole we really appreciate your loyalty.

Excellent professional work
We have had another successful repair. Dropped off our truck and had it back in a matter of hours. Very much appreciated the fast turn around time.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/28/2019

So happy your were satidfied. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to helping you next time y our vehicles need service/repairs.

Jim R.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/27/2019
Completely satisfied with their service.
Clear communication and professionalism.
Have and will recommend Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/28/2019

Jim, Thank you for your patronage and confidence. We always appreciate your referrals.

Christine W.
02/24/2019
Had to drop the big $$ for needed repairs as the auto hit the 100k mileage mark...Ray & detailed the repair costs to me and though it es lot I knew they had to be done.(cheaper than a new car!) Then when I picked up the car it had been waxed & detailed on the exterior...it looked like I had a new car! (BTW have been a Ray Frey customer for over 17 years!)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you so much Christine for your long time loyalty. Glad we could keep your car on the road. We appreciate your business.

Maria P.
Dodge Journey
02/23/2019
How personable everyone is, and the excellent customer service
I've been a customer for decades, my only mechanic
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2019

We appreciate your long time loyalty. Thank you so much for your business.

KH
Kelly H.
Honda Civic Si
02/21/2019
Ray Frey Auto Center: Because I wouldn't trust my car with anyone else!
Fast, friendly and affordable. & The complimentary car wash is the cherry on top! :)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for your trust, we value your business.

LG
Lonnie G.
Nissan Titan
02/21/2019
Fair and Honest
They tell you what you really need.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Thgank you Lonnie, always nice to see you and take care of your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

ER
Elizabeth R.
Honda CR-Z
02/20/2019
Battery change
They are honest, do the work promptly and fair in their pricing. The owner is always in the shop and delightful.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you Elizabeth, we always like to be fair and honest. We appreciate your business.

Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/13/2019
They are honest and explain everything they need to do and why.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you, we truly appreciate your business.

PT
Paula T.
Saturn Ion
02/12/2019
Best service
Not only is the service reliable and so far never shocking- the ability to log onto their site and see past history of services done along with what is due to be done in the future is really awesome. I like planning ahead and this makes it easy. I've also not felt like I'm being screwed with. Prices are good and work done has been timely and done well since I started going to them early last year with my 12 year old Saturn.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you Paula, so glad you are using the Auto Owner's Site to help track your repairs/maintenance. We appreciate your business.

Karen M.
INFINITI Q50
02/11/2019
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Karen, it was nice to see you again and your business is very much appreciated.

RN
Randy N.
Nissan Xterra
02/09/2019
Best service
I’ve been taking my cars to Ray Frey for years and I will not go anywhere else. They never sell you something you don’t need and stand behind their work 100%. The work always is done on time and never more than the quoted price.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Randy, Thank you for your years of patronage. We appreciate your loyalty and enjoy helping you out with your car repair & maintenence needs.

RL
Rosemarie L.
Bonita, CA
02/08/2019
Customer Service
As usual, the people and the excellent and personable service this company provides make me come back each time I need our card serviced. I really don’t mind driving 27 miles when I there’s an auto service one mile from where I live.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Rosenarie, we definitely appreciate the fact that you make the longer drive to have your car serviced at Ray Frey Auto Center. We know there are a lot of choices out there for your car repair needs and we like that you choose us.

Mark B.
02/05/2019
Very professional, all business, no double talk.
Good customer service, detailed assessment of my cars status.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you Mark, always good to see you and we appreciate your business.

Joanna M.
02/02/2019
Always 5 Star Service
No matter what type of service my car needs, Ray and his team always provide the best customer service, trustworthy advice, and reliable repairs. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2019

You're welcome Joanna, we always enjoy seeing you and helping out. Thank you for your business.

02/01/2019
Trustworthy
Very helpful and competitive pricing.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much we're so glad we could help you out.

Rick M.
Ramona, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
01/31/2019
Friendly fast service!
Friendly and responsive staff, exceeded expectations!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks Rick, we appreciate your business. We always love to have new customers. We know you have lots of repair shops to choose from in San Diego and appreciate that you came so far to have your car worked on.