Johnette T.
04/21/2018
As Always, Excellent Service
I own a 2001 Toyota Corolla. Ray and his staff/mechanics always give the best service and their honesty is admirable. I wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else for service unless referred by Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/30/2018

Thanks for your trust. We appreciate your loyalty.

Sandra M.
04/19/2018
Quality Attention and Excellent Service
Ray Frey has been servicing my car since it was purchased in 2009. I have always been satisfied with the work done and feel that my car is always in great condition due to the thoroughness of their inspections.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Sandra, we appreciate yout business and your loyalty.

Brady B.
04/18/2018
The best
Honest, reliable, and awesome staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/30/2018

Your business is always appreciated...thanks Brady.

ER
Elaine R.
La Jolla, CA
04/16/2018
Honest, efficient, friendly.
Honest, efficient, friendly. Love the free car wash every time too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/18/2018

Thanks Elaine, we appreciate your famlily's business.

DJ
David J.
04/12/2018
Fast, fair, reliable service
Ray's team provided great service on my A/C. I always feel like I can trust them for quality work at honest prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/16/2018

Thanks David, we pride ourselves in our reliability and honesty. We appreciate that you recognized that and enjoy having you as a customer.

BR
Bruce R.
04/11/2018
The dreaded Check Engine Light
Check Engine light came on in my wife's car. Expecting to spend at least $200-300, took it to Ray.

Got a call shortly after dropping it off that it was an evap code, and could be as simple as a new gas cap. It was! They replaced the cap and gave me a break on the normal diagnostic charge because it was such a simple fix.

Picked it up and was out the door for less than a hundred bucks, including a car wash!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/12/2018

Glad it was a simple fix Bruce. Thank you so much for your business, it is very much appreciated.

AA
Alex A.
Toyota Tundra
04/07/2018
Great service as always
I appreciate Rey’s honesty and his shops quality of work. It’s nice to have a trustworthy auto shop that I can count on and on top of that reasonable prices.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you Alex, we're happy with your trust in our work. Your business is very much appreciated.

IC
Ina C.
Lexus ES 350
04/05/2018
Wonderful Service
I will never go to a dealership for service ever again. Ray was honest, helpful and extremely reasonable. His employee’s were professional and I trusted them completely. Thank you Ray.
Ina Cantor
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

You're welcome Ina. Thank you for your trust, we appreciate your business.

IF
Iren F.
04/04/2018
service
The service was fast and good. Everybody was very pleasant.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

Thank you for your business Iren.

Susan M.
Coronado, CA
Jeep Compass
03/30/2018
Reliable.
I trust Ray Frey Auto Repair to give me quality customer service at a good price. I believe they do.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 04/08/2018

THank you for your trust Susan. We appreciate your business.

AK
Alice K.
Honda Accord Crosstour
03/28/2018
Done right-on time.
An unexpected scheduled maintenance. Big job but while it could have taken more than a day, I got my car back on the same day and was able to avoid having to make special arrangements to get to some appointments the next day. Thanks for the quick turn around.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/29/2018

You're welcome Alice. Thank you for your patronage and loyalty.

WR
William R.
03/26/2018
Like An Old Friend - Reliable and Dependable - Ray Frey Auto Center
Ray Frey continues to provide quality service for all your automotive needs. I recently used them not only for routine service but also for a smog check. Would definitely recommend them to everybody. Congrats for a continued job well done.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/26/2018

Thank you William, we appreciate the recommendation and your business.

WS
Walter S.
03/24/2018
Car Maintenance
We've been having our cars serviced by Ray Frey Auto for over 20 years. In ALL those years we have received nothing by the BEST service -- always excellent information regarding our car's needs and maintenance. There aren't many companies I can call consistently EXCELLENT, but Ray Frey Auto is one of them. I've recommended his Auto Center to many friends and I've never heard one person say they regretted it. I appreciate the service, the honesty and the staff. They're the BEST. Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/25/2018

Your long time patronage and loyalty is very much appreciated Walter. Thank you so much for all of your referrals, that is the best form of flattery for our business.

RP
Rob P.
Coronado, CA
GMC Savana Cutaway
03/24/2018
Quick service and vehicle cleaning
Ray Frey Auto Center keep me informed of the work being done on my vehicle, did it quickly, and was very reasonably priced. Having the vehicle cleaned was a nice touch. I will be having Ray Frey take care of my vehicles from now on.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks Rob, we look forward to a long time working relationship and appreciate your loyalty. See you next time your car is in need of maintenance or repairs.

Bill S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/23/2018
Another good job!
It was "terrible". Took half the morning to replace the rear brake rotors and pads, and weld a broken exhaust pipe on the Mini. Seriously, this job was exactly what I expect from Ray; job done right and on time. Thanks Ray.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/25/2018

Thanks Bill, we really appreciate your business.

Melissa D.
Toyota Sequoia
03/22/2018
Extremely Friendly & Fast
Just went in for my Smog Certificate, the staff was friendly & the service was quick!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you for coming in for your car's smog check Melissa. We appreciate your business.

Johnette T.
03/21/2018
Wonderful service as usual
Ray Frey never disappoints. The customer service and work is always outstanding. If additional repairs are recommended, I know they are honest and not just out to take advantage.

Ray Frey has serviced/repaired my 2001 Corolla for at least 10 years. I will continue to take my car to Ray Frey as long as he is in business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/22/2018

Thank you Johnette, we appreciate your loyalty and long time business. See you next time your car needs maintenance.

LR
Linda R.
Toyota Avalon
Great Customer service
Very knowledgeble, honest, communicate with costumer and aways up front.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you for your business Linda, we appreciate the recommendation.

DN
Donna N.
Buick Century
Great, honest service.
I've taken my car to Ray Frey three times now, and each time I have received courteous, prompt, and expert service, from the receptionist, to the mechanic, to Ray Fray himself. I have been given good advice and feel that what Ray Frey recommends for my car is exactly what it needs. I am very happy to recommend the Ray Frey Auto Center in this review, and have already recommended the center to my friends.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Wow Donna thanks for the recommendation. We always strive to give exceptional service and appreciate that you recognize it and take the time to let us know. See you next time your car needs service.

FW
Freda W.
More than a 5 star rating
Dropping my car off for service and getting ride back to work & picked up after it’s done that kind of service goes beyond 5 stars and the staff, Awesome! Don’t let me leave out the car wash. I’ll be back for all my car services needed.
Thank you.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/21/2018

Thank you Freda for your business and the beyond 5 star rating! We'll see you next time.