AG
Abel G.
Nissan NV
06/25/2020
Quality work
I'm happy to state that I have had another great experience with Ray Frey Auto Center Inc with there help in fixing one of my company's vans that had a server wobble in the steering wheel. They spent the time to find the issue and made the needed correction and proper suggestions to repair the van.

Thank you Ray Frey.

CR
Craig R.
06/25/2020
Consistently Excellent!
As usual, I serviced one of my vehicles with Ray Frey Auto and received excellent, honest customer service. The entire staff at Ray's put the customer's needs first and remain honest in their assessment of future needs. I take my 3 vehicles to Ray Frey and to nowhere else!

LH
Larry H.
06/24/2020
The owner and all the employees are honest and professional
I’ve been bring in my family s cars for years always the best service and best prices I’ve never been disappointed I’ recommend them to all my friends

Ruth M.
54 Ford
Your help with the battery problem was much appreciated.

SJ
Scott J.
Nissan Sentra
Speedy servicd
I went in for a smog check, the service went smooth and was very fast

Mike S.
Honest , Trust Worthy, and Great Work
My family has been coming here for years! Grandpa trusted Rey and so do we!

Ram 1500
Awesome
Always helpful Bob is great thank you for you service

LH
Larry H.
06/23/2020
Once again they fixed my truck like new for a fair price
Quality work top notch staff and mechanics At a very affordable price

06/22/2020
Efficient hard working staff
My go to place for keeping my car in tip top shape.
Staff is knowledgeable and their work is done quickly and efficiently.

TD
Therese D.
06/19/2020
Excellent customer service!
I have been taking our vehicles to Ray Frey Auto for 20 plus years. Excellence of service has never varied, it has been consistently great. They never try to up sell their service. Yesterday they told what services they provided and what would be needed at the next service. This really helps financially! Never any surprises. Just great service!

Annalisa S.
Jeep Cherokee
06/18/2020
Great as always!
Always super honest. I have been going to Rays for a long time and always recommend him to my friends. He takes the time out to go the extra mile

Honda Civic Sdn
Quick and painless
Their staff took care of me right away! Great practices in place during this pandemic. My keys were sanitized and staff were wearing their face masks. Not only do they always take care of my car's needs, I love that they wash and vacuum my car as well. Favorite shop of all time!

BC
Brian C.
smart fortwo
Fantastic Service
My car was ready and back to me in less than 2 days. And when it came back to me, it was washed and running better than before.

ER
Ed R.
Honda Civic Si
06/17/2020
Service was great as usual.

JE
Jae E.
06/16/2020
The Number 1 Spot for Automotive Services
I have been coming to Ray Frey Auto for years and have always been treated the best! They are polite and give you the best options for you as soon as they see something. When it comes to looking for very reputable technicians, you're always wondering if you will be conned into something but not here. You will be treated like family! If you're looking for a new go-to automotive facility with honest technicians, you need to stop by here and experience it for yourself.