WS
Walter S.
Chula Vista, CA
08/31/2019
Excellent and honest service
In the last 25+ years, you have done the maintenance on all our vehicles. As always, your work is high quality, fair priced and we always leave with confidence that what has been done is exactly what we asked for and needed. THANK YOU!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you Walter, we so appreciate your business and it is always nice to see you.

Scott W.
08/31/2019
Slap in the face
Went in to the shop because of a previous problem with my car. Spoke to the person and told them I was having the same problem that I had in January. Instead of looking the past on my car they drove it around called me back and said there was no problem. I said doesn't happen all the time. Then after the 3rd conversation about it they went in fixed it the same thing that was done in January.
Well not so fast I still have the problem!!! I was charged for the work! Then Had I known that they were going to wash my car (which I appreciated) I would've pulled out my pipe and weed but when I got back into my car my it was gone and of course no one knew anything. So I got charged for a car wash basically and now have to buy a new pipe and some weed. Total let down
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/03/2019

Scott, Ray is looking into all of this today and will be in touch with you.

Roy H.
La Mesa, CA
08/28/2019
My Jeep
Been having Ray work on my vehicles for the last 20 years. Always had the best service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 09/06/2019

Roy, thank you for your long time patronage. We appreciate your business.

CJ
C.J. J.
Ford Expedition
08/26/2019
We have been taking our Expedition to Ray Frey Auto for maintenance and repairs and absolutely love the prompt, professional service. We are repeat customers because once you find a great shop there is no reason to look elsewhere.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you so much we are so happy that your search for an Auto Repair Shop stopped here. We appreciate your business.

CJ
Cathy J.
Mazda CX-7
Caring and Honest
The people are friendly and know what they are doing. Ray won't suggest something be fixed or repaired if it doesn't need it. Want an honest, knowledgeable mechanic you can depend on, look no further
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thanks Cathy, we so appreciate the recommendation and your business.

Steve C.
Great shop
Ray Frey's shop is a great shop. Fair prices great work. I would never going anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you for your loyalty Stere. Always good to see you.

John R.
08/22/2019
Always good service. Free carwash.
Courteous
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you John, we always appreciate your business.

TK
Terry K.
Service on point
Excellent service and timely, reasonable prices, great reccomendations without being pushy. I will definitely go back.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you Terry, there are a lot of auto repair shops to choose from and we appreciate that you came to Ray Frey Auto Center. We'll see you next time your vehicle is in need of service/repair.

Jessica W.
Customer service
Always the best advice to care for your car!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

So glad you appreciate the car advice and customer service. Thank you for your business.

SJ
Sherry J.
Chevrolet Trax
08/21/2019
Ray's shop is the best shop in San Diego, everyone is very polite and friendly and always treat everyone with respect.
They always give the best of care to their customers.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you so much Sherry, we are so thankful your are one of our customers. We truly appreciate your business.

RZ
Roger Z.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service great as usual
Oil change and front suspension inspection done as promised.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you Roger, we will see you next time.

GP
Gerald P.
La Mesa, CA
Buick Verano
Perfect
It takes a great owner to have a great auto shop. I found both at Ray Frey. The best thing about Ray was apparent when I first met him
He cares about his business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

WOW Gerald, what more could we ask for in a review? We do care about the business and the customers and want to thank you for your patronage.

MT
Mike T.
Santee, CA
Nissan Maxima
08/20/2019
Great customer care!!!
Everyone at Ray Frey provides wonderful customer care...It’s more than customer service, they take the time to explain and listen! I went in for an oil change and while I waited I witnessed the staff and Ray take care of customers. It’s a busy shop, so I got to witness so many different customers from all ages come and go. Each one feeling confident that their car is being taken care of. We need more of this kind of service in other industries!! Thank Ray and staff.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/25/2019

Thank you so much Mike, we appreciate your kind words. We know there are a lot of auto repair shops out there to choose from and we are grateful you chose Ray Frey Auto Center. We will see you next time your vehicle nees service.

Coronado, CA
08/17/2019
Hassle free, dependable, affordable, professional... highly recommended!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you so much for the recommendation. We truly appreciate your business.

08/17/2019
Honest, fairness and quality.
My family and I have been taking all our cars here for any repairs or maintenance. We definitely trust Ray and his team and absolutely recommend them to all. Thank you Ray Frey! Keep up the good work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

We appreciate your's and your family's business. Thank you for choosing Ray Frey Auto Center for your car repair and maintenance needs.

Joe R.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
Thanks Rey Frey!
Great service, great staff, quotes and time to repair was extremely fast! Thanks
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Joe, totally appreciate that.

Donella M.
Chevrolet Venture
They love my cars
I have used Ray Freys Auto for many years. They always treat me and my cars with respect. They let me know what my cars need, and what they don't. They are honest and fair.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Donella, we certainly appreciate your long time loyalty and business.

Colin B.
Kia Sorento
Professional friendly knowledgeable
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Colin - Nice 3 words, who could ask for more. Thank you and we appreciate your business.

Skip S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
The Best in Town
Ray and his staff are the best. Always thorough, yet reasonable. In my 10+ years as a customer, I have never been "oversold" on services. Honesty and integrity appear to be core values. I would not hesitate recommending them to others.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you Skip for the recommendation. We value your long time loyalty and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicles need service/repairs.

08/14/2019
Last Minute Diagnostic
The team was great at taking my car last minute, diagnosing the problem, and fixing it!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/23/2019

Thank you for coming in, glad we could take care of your diagnostic issue. We appreciate your business.