CR
Craig R.
11/13/2020
Always a positive experience for me
No matter which vehicle I bring in to Ray Frey Auto, I always experience fast, expeditious, and expert care. Ray's Team is awesome, and his prices are very fair considering the competition. Where else can one get a free car wash after every service visit? No where in San Diego County! Incidentally, there is no other establishment in the county that can compare to Ray Frey Auto!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Craig for your kind words. We truly appreciate your long time loyalty and business.

LH
Luis H.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2020
Rey and his crew are the utmost honest and reliable crew ever. I have been a customer sense 2004 and bring all 3 of our vehicles to get get serviced. I recommend them to everyone. They are perfect and have the best customer service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Luis for being a long time loyal cuatomer. We so appreciate your business.

Shawn M.
Honest, reliable, quality work
Hi, if you're looking for an honest mechanic that can diagnose your problems Ray Frey is the one. I've been using them for years as well as my mother. I currently bring three vehicles to them I can always trust them to do the work right! I also use two trucks for work and they are always very good about getting the trucks done so I can continue working the next day.
My hat's off to the honest mechanics to get the job done and give you a car wash as well.
Shawn M.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Shawn, we appreciate your loyalty over the years.

David H.
Nissan Murano
11/12/2020
Honest, Professional, Attention to detail, Great work, Etc.
Excellent work.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you David, we appreciate your business.

Angelina M.
Escondido, CA
Honest Friendly Fast
We have been going for years and we were pleased to have had such a fast turn around time when we dropped off our car. Thank you for always taking care of of our cars.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You're welcome Angelina. Thank you for your trust and loyalty over the years.

ME
Marisa E.
11/11/2020
Very nice and cleaned my car!
Was a great experience and was not expecting them to clean my car which I’m very grateful for and very nice people too. Definitely will be coming back!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

So glad you found us Marissa, we love new customers and appreciate your business.

Brian B.
Always
Honest and trustworthy.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you Brian, we appreciate your business.

MT
Monica T.
Perfect
Reliable, professional, always on time, honest.
A plus....washing the car!
We take the car without appointment for oil change...a little bit than an hour...and the job was done!
Excellent and thanks!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You're welcome. Thank you for your business Monica.

LT
Linda T.
Great work and honest
Great work and great customer service And honesty with customers love it thank you
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

You are so welcome. Thank you for your business.

KJ
Kyung J.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/10/2020
Our car failed on smog test, Ray helped us to correct problem by taking our car for a drive. He went further with his kind offer on pricing. We are very thankful and trust Ray Frey Auto Center’s job.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/16/2020

Thank you for your trust, we are pleased that we could help your vehicle pass smog.

Honda Fit
11/09/2020
Honest & courteous
Got my transmission replaced. Estimate for how many days job would take was accurate. Price was agreeable. Thanks Ray Frey.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

You are so welcome. Thank you for your trust and your business.

Lisa M.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2020
Another productive maintenance visit
Once again Ray Frey’s Automotive has come through for me and my 2008 Honda Civic. It was time for an oil change and I came in only to find out that my battery was no good. This was much appreciated as I was leaving the very next day on a trip. These guys really take care of my auto needs. They are very pleasant and professional as well. You won’t be disappointed.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you Lisa, safe travels. We are so pleased that you brought your car in before you left. We appreciate your business.

JN
John N.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
11/08/2020
Great kob
Ray Frey group did a great job “again” they figure out the problems and dial into making the fix fast and efficient! Thanks and appreciate your expertise
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

You are so welcome. We know you have a lot of auto repair shops to choose from and are pleased that you chose Ray Frey Auto Center!

PT
Patric T.
11/06/2020
Friendly people, great service.
The subject line says it all.
I came in without an appointment to get an oil change. they called me about an air filter I gave them the go-ahead and it was done a short time later. Easy peasy
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

Patric, we appreciate your business and your kind words.

Chula Vista, CA
Acura TL
11/05/2020
Amazing Service
The service is always amazing. This place is professional and the front desk is friendly.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you! We so appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs service.