PS
Penelope S.
La Jolla, CA
02/22/2021
No surprises
I took my car in for oil change and to have it checked out before a road trip. I was given an estimate for the stuff I thought I needed done and then got a call with a further estimate on further issues that needed to be addressed. It was all explained to me in terms I could understand. The front desk staff are excellent. Even my most simple questions were answered without me feeling stupid. I will definitely return. Thank you.

ER
Ephraim R.
Carlsbad, CA
02/19/2021
Excellent honest service! Wonderful friendly personalities.
My 94 year old dad has come here for years. Ray Frey’s service is now our family auto shop. The best part is the trust we have for their work and estimates. NEVER a doubt it’s what our autos needed!

PN
Pam N.
Hyundai Tucson
Trust!!
The headlights are perfect! But next time, don’t park the clean car under a tree. It was covered in bird poop!!

Junji K.
GMC Suburban
great service
after my wife's car was serviced at Ray Freys, I decided to take my older, high mileage SUV there for general inspection knowing quite a bit of work was needed to it. They did a great job and threw in couple services they did not charge me for. The owner Ray was personally involved in both the wife and my repairs. I feel good recommending Ray Frey Auto Center and the 5 stars I give.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you so much Junji, such a pleasure to help you out with both vehicles. We appreciate your business.

Donna B.
Honest, Trustworthy, Amazing
2010 Camry tuneup. I watched the mechanic check my car, he checked every nook and cranny, in and out. Came back with complete and honest suggestions. Items on my list did not need to be done SO they didn’t recommend them. If you don’t need it they will not suggest it be done. I drive 40 miles to have Ray Frey manage my car. I feel safe and always get great honest service. I highly recommend them. Thank You Ray Frey
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 03/02/2021

You are so welcome Donna. We truly appreciate your business and the fact that you drive a distance to let us work on your vehicle.

LJ
Lee J.
Mazda CX-9
02/18/2021
Reliability
This is the third car we have taken to Ray Frey’s. Great service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Lee for your long time loyalty.

PM
Paul M.
Nissan Frontier
02/18/2021
friendly people
Fast friendly service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2021

Awesome, thanks for your business.

Jeff S.
02/17/2021
Ray Frey Automotive!!!!!!!👍👍👍👍👍
Great Service!!!! Affordable!!!! THANKS!!!!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2021

You're welcome, thank you for your business Jeff.

Amy M.
Lexus SC 430
02/17/2021
Always excellent service and beyond
Always excellent service and beyond!!!
Always highly recommend Ray Frey! He’s the only one we go to. Honest, reasonable and quick service!! Very nice group as well!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Amy for your trust and recommendations, we so appreciate that.

TA
Tina A.
Volvo S60
02/16/2021
Thank you!
I was concerned with work done previously elsewhere. I took my car in to ray frey. Within 30 minutes the mechanic called me to tell me there is no oil leak. He offered suggestions to monitor the issue and reassured me my car is safe to drive.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/25/2021

Ray Frey Auto Center likes to keep our customer's cars safe to drive. Thank you for coming to let us do that for you. We appreciate your business.

NC
Norma C.
02/16/2021
Simply the BEST
We have taken our vehicles to Ray for years. Yesterday the SUV needed to get a SMIG test and oil change. They called with a recommendation for a couple of things that needed done. On the way home we said how with other repair shops you might question a recommendation. You never have to question recommendations from his shop. Rest assured if someone there tells you your vehicle needs something, it does.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Norma, we appreciate your long time loyalty and trust.

Colin B.
Kia Sorento
02/15/2021
Friendly and efficient and timely service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Greatly appreciated, thank you for your patronage Colin.

Dale C.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2021
Top Shelf Service
Been taking our vehicles to Ray’s for many years. From the first day to today, their service has been excellent...Top Shelf. My thanks to Ray and his team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/23/2021

You are so welcome Dale. Thank you for your long time loyalty, we apreciate your business.

Tracy B.
Lexus GS 300
02/14/2021
Always honest and reliable
I can always count on Ray Frey to make an honest assessment of work that needs to be
done and what can wait. I splurged on an auto detail this time and am very happy with it!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for your kind words Tracy. We are thrilled that you like the detail.

HV
Henry V.
02/14/2021
Great Service Everytime 👍🤙
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you so much Henry, Ray Frey Auto Center appreciates your business.