David M.
11/02/2020
Accurate repairs for a fair price
Took my truck in for air conditioner diagnostics and repair to bring it back to life. They were done in 2 hours as promised and the system works great. Courteous and knowledgeable mechanics.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you David, we appreciate your business.

Justino R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/02/2020
Amazing
A few months ago I was able to buy an old Chevy truck, this helped my landscaping little business to take off, Ray of course cares about his business but most importantly he has humanity! He helped me fixing my truck with a AMAZING discount so I was able to keep going on my business!! Thank you Ray and Team !!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/10/2020

You're welcome...best to you on your new business. We so appreciate your business here at the shop, thank you.

KH
Kathe H.
10/31/2020
Honest and integrity I trust them to take good care of my car
They are honest and do right by their loyal customers. They do their best to fix your car and you even leave with a clean just washed car! Most of all is that they are honest about what your car needs and they fix it!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you we are so pleased that you appreciate our honesty and integrity (and the clean car)!

Michelle B.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/31/2020
Excellent service, fair and honest. We have been going to Rey for years and now our daughter's take their cars to Rey as well.
Highly Recommend!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for your loyalty, we love working on generations of vehicles....but not sure how that happens when we don't get any older! We appreciate your business and the recommendation.

Maureen H.
Coronado, CA
10/31/2020
Fantastic service with a smile
RAY FREY got my car in with a check engine light and repaired in less than four hours after the dealership said it would be over a week to get me in.
... AND I got my headlights restored! They’re like new!

D3

Lori Z.
Acura TL
10/29/2020
Quick and courteous service
They took care of my Acura TL quickly by determining the problem(s), fixing the issues and smog testing all i. The same day.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for bringing your car in Lori, we appreciate your trust.

BT
Bill T.
Chula Vista, CA
Toyota Pickup
10/28/2020
Excellent please for car care
Very courteous professional service with a can do attitude and particular attention to only repairs needed. I recommend this service of Ray Frey Has the best out there.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for your recommendation and your business Bill.

PM
Paulina M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/28/2020
Reliable and professional service.
I can trust that I can get a fair price for the performed work
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Paulina - thank you for your trust and your business.

M
Mike
Fast, friendly, honest, knowledgeable
The only place I take our company and personal vehicles.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for your loyalty on both your company and personal vehicles. We appreciate your confidence.

Sheri M.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/27/2020
Always great service at a reasonable price
We have taken multiple cars here and never have a bad experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for trusting us with your multiple cars. We appreciate your patronage.

RL
Rodger L.
10/27/2020
Awesome service all around!
Rays team was so wonderful they called me at about 7:40 in the morning after I dropped of my car off the night before with your late night drop off availability.

Ray said they ran some test and they found more issues than what Chevy had told me and since I do have a manufacturer warranties to the car because it is a certified used car Ray was more than knowledgeable letting me know that about three of the four codes should be covered under the warranty. He even got on the phone and talked with the insurance company through the Chevy warranty since they were giving me the run around in the first place. Highly recommend this repair company for any of your needs. Thanks again Ray and the team, keep up the great work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

You are very welcome. Good luck with the warranty, we always look out for our customer's best interest. We appreciate your business.

Jack T.
Nissan Maxima
10/26/2020
Fast and efficient service!
No problems - clean waiting room/area.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you Jack, we appreciate your business and are happy you found the place clean. We try our best especially during these trying times.

GG
Grant G.
Dodge Dakota
Honest excellent car care
Quite simply the best car service center I have ever experienced
Honest straight forward advice and options to get what is needed taken care of within your budget
I am constantly recommending this shop and people thank me after their service at Ray Grey's
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks for the great review Grant. We appreciate your long time loyalty and your many recommendations!

Colin B.
Kia Sorento
Friendly efficient good service
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your loyalty Colin.