Dave P.
08/13/2019
Great shop
Their work and honesty is very good
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you Dave, we appreciate your business.

LY
Linas Y.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Linas Y.
Rey Frey’s Business is the best and most efficient I have discovered in the San Diego area. They will never recommend any unnecessary work until the work is truly needed immediately. They will provide UBER rides if the job will be time consuming only. The Vehicle wash is a Plus after any services rendered for only a voluntary Tip. Also the SMOG services are the most reasonable price in town. They service my three vehicles Two Mercedes Benz and a Lexus SUV.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for trusting us to take care of your 3 vehicles. We so appreciate your business.

SJ
Scott J.
08/09/2019
I really enjoy taking our cars here for service, always less than going to the dealer for repairs, and if needed I’m referred to other shops for service, for example tires and allignments
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Glad you enjoy bringing your cars in for service. We always enjoy seeing you and helping you out.

GB
Gordon B.
National City, CA
Bad smell in car.
Honest, thorough and friendly. Short and sweet.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Glad we got rid of the bad smell, thanks for stopping by!

TW
Thomas W.
08/08/2019
Straight forward repair and service
Fixed the left axle of my mazda 3 and did my oil service. Followed recommendations from Ray with no unnecessary pressure. The quick detail of the car at the end is a bonus! and smart
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for your kind words and business Thomas. See you next time your car needs service.

Denise G.
Lakeside, CA
Great place!
They have always gone over and above!
And friendly employees! And a car wash with oil change.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2019

We like to have our customers leave with a clean car after any repair. Thank you so much for your business.

OS
Otis S.
BMW M3
Good services.
Ray Frey is an honest, relaible mechanic Shop with good mechanics that provide great care and services.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Otis for appreciating the great care and service we provide. We value your business.

M
Mike
08/07/2019
Always fast, reliable, honest, courteous
Ray Frey never let's us down!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the great review, your business is very much appreciated.

CR
Craig R.
08/07/2019
Always a pleasant experience
Prompt service, fair pricing, integrity in service, and competent employees––all describe my recent experience as well as my many visits to Ray Frey's Auto Center. I have taken my three vehicles to Ray's for over a decade and will continue to rely on this establishment fo al my service and maintenance needs!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

We appreciate you Craig, thank you as always!

Sandra C.
Honest, Fast, Knowledgeable and Professional
I’ve been taking my car to Rey’s for over +12 years ... I like the way I’m treated ... he is honest and explains why a particular service needs and don’t pressure you into getting the job done ...

S. Cox
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks for trusting us with your car repair/maintenance over the past 12+ years. We truly appreciate that and look forward to many more years.

KL
Kristin L.
Volkswagen Tiguan
Just the facts!
Discovered his place thru word of mouth from an old car guy who only lets this shop work on his cars now that he can’t do it himself. I was desperate for a place to go that was a straight forward, reasonably priced, tell it like it is, old school mechanic who wasn’t going to up-sell a service. Have been exceptionally pleased with service and communication.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

We are definitely that Kristin, glad you found us. We will see you next time your car needs service.

Jim H.
Toyota Tundra
08/05/2019
Ray Frey Auto is only place I would take my truck or car for service. You guys ALWAYS take care of my vehicle and provide the peace of mind know the work is done properly.
Ray Frey Auto is the BEST!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Jim, we appreciate your business and we enjoy taking care of your veicles.

GW
Gram W.
El Cajon, CA
08/03/2019
Great Quality Work
I went here for a smog check and was happy with how quickly it was finished. Also they did a quick visual inspection of my vehicle and let me know my headlight was fogged out. A great place
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for coming Gram, glad we could work you in so quickly. We hope to see you next time your vehicle needs repair/service.

FC
Frank C.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
08/02/2019
Battery replace
Thought I needed a $309 starter. Ray honored the Interstate battery warrantee I purchased elsewhere and charged me just $30 and sent me on my way.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Frank, glad we could save you money. Thank you for stopping in.

Marty R.
Family owned..
Personal attention and excellent service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you Marty, we so appreciate your business and loyalty.

Matthew G.
Toyota Tundra
Belt Replacememt
Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

You are so welsome Matthew, see you next time.

LC
Lori C.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/01/2019
My car has never run better!
Quality I can trust! I will never take my Mercedes to a dealer again for service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for your trust Lori, so happy your car is running great. See you next time.

NC
Norma C.
07/31/2019
Honest and reliable service.
We have been going to Ray’s for about 14 or 15 years. I never question what I am told. Ray is a very honest, straightforward person and you can trust him. I recommend his shop with absolutely no reservations.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation and your patronage for so many years.

Raeshel R.
Scion xD
Customer for life
I've been taking my car to Ray's for years. Service is always top notch quality, friendly and honest. Ray's sets the bar for what a car maintenance/service experience should be, highly recommend.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you so much Raeshel, we appreciate your business.

SG
Steve G.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/31/2019
First time customer. Great service from a friendly staff. Wish I would have known about Ray years ago.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 08/13/2019

So happy to have new customers, welcome. We look forward to seeing you next time your car needs maintenance/service.