Allie S.
Escondido, CA
Nissan Murano
01/15/2020
I brought my Morano in to have issues that we noticed looked at by a mechanic. They got back to me really quickly about the issues that they had found. They gave me tons of detailed information about what they had found and my options. I’ll never go to another place! Thanks so much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for coming in Allie, so glad we could guide you in the right direction with your Morano.

Mike B.
HUMMER H2
01/15/2020
Trust these mechanics
I always receive accurate, efficient, affordable car service in an inviting courteous atmosphere. Top notch mechanics!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Always great to see you Mike. Thank you for your trust and your business.

Ray H.
01/14/2020
Great mechanics and honest business
Super happy with the work done on our cars Ray Frey’s is honest and affordable I’ll always take my cars there great people
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Ray, thank you so much for your recommendation. We value your business and look forward to next time you come in.

LJ
Lee J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2020
Quality Service
Ray FREY Auto Center offers quality, integrity, and honesty. Things I highly value!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for your kind words and value. We appreciate and value your business Lee.

ER
Enrique R.
01/13/2020
Fast friendly...no BS
Very friendly and welcoming. You feel comfortable that you will not be overcharged or have upselling
I have done business in the past and plan to continue.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Enrique, thank you for your loyalty, we appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs maintenance/repairs.

KR
Kris R.
Bonita, CA
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/13/2020
Honest quick service
They operate with integrity and you will not be overcharged. Also you know what needs to be done with no unnecessary work.
I always feel like I am in good hands.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Kris, you are in good hands with Ray Frey Auto Center! We always take care of your car as if it was our own. Thank you for your business.

Mia D.
Kia Sorento
01/12/2020
Fast service
My brother-in law and sister had referred me and Ray is the best!! Job gets done on time and I leave happy with my car all clean!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

We are so glad you found us, we love new customers and truly appreciate your business. We will see you next time your car needs maintenance/repairs. Thank you.

Chula Vista, CA
Acura TL
Amazing
Always excellent customer service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you, it is always good to see you and we appreciate your business.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
I recommend Ray Frey Auto center
Owner and staff are professional , efficient, go the extra mile, knowledgeable, honest and fair.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you for the recommendation Julie, your business is very much appreciated.

EP
Eric P.
01/10/2020
The service is always excellent!
I’ve been going there for 25+ years. Ray always tells me that exactly what is needed and what is not needed. Never tried to up sell me. Always honest. I love that they will drive me home, and love the free car washes.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Eric for your long time loyalty. We so appreciate your business.

Clinton S.
Mazda CX-7
Always Great
Ray Frey is the best!

Best Service and price !!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/20/2020

Thank you Clinton, we appreciate your business.

LY
Linas Y.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
01/09/2020
Best mechanic and troubleshooting expert
My Mercedes SLK230 required a Smog and couldn’t pass due to a battery replacement that lost power. Rey took three days driving it 100+ miles in order to get the specs correct involving 10 steps on his own personal time. He treated me as a family member in order to complete a passible Smog. He also takes care of my Other Mercedes and A Lexus SUV Hybrid for several years at reasonable prices. I recommend him and his business associates very highly!! Linas Y.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Linas for allowing us to take care of your vehicles, we appreciate your business.

ER
Elaine R.
La Jolla, CA
01/09/2020
Ray Frey, the owner, answers the phone, often is behind the desk in the reception area and really knows vehicles!
Ray just saved me over $300.00 yesterday! I received and estimate from the Honda dealer across the street from Ray Frey and was shocked at the cost! I called Ray, he gave me an estimate $300.00 less, indicating it would be an hour labor plus parts. I would have been so ripped off without Ray's values. He said after the job, "hey, I just want to make an honest buck". Halleluha!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

You are so welcome, honest is the only way. Thank you for your business.

Charlie H.
Bonita, CA
01/08/2020
Great service always
Outstanding service and friendly staff ~ only place I take our two cars to! They always do exceptionally good work!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you Charlie for trusting us with both of your vehicles.

Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020
Honest answers and quick service
Pointed out the obvious loose battery cable without laughing which was nice. Haha!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 01/10/2020

We do have a sense of humor and hopefully know when to use it!!! But seriously thank you for your business.