PW
Paul W.
Ford Expedition
02/14/2021
Great people great service great prices
Always had a good experience with Ray Frey. Know my vehicle is in good hands when I take it in to be serviced. Can always trust them. That means a lot to me.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for your trust Paul, your business means a lot to us!

Ram 1500
02/13/2021
Great
Always a great experience. And knowledgeable thank you for your work
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

You're welcome. Thank you for your business.

CG
Chrystel G.
02/12/2021
Car been taken care of for years by Ray
And we fully trust him and his team!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you, we appreciate your long time loyalty and trust!

ER
Elaine R.
La Jolla, CA
Honestly and Integrity
Have been a customer for years. It’s a great feeling to know you’re in good hands with a mechanic that you trust.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your trust and long time loyalty!

Chris B.
BMW M Roadster
Fast and reasonable
I was only there for a smog check but they had the whole thing wrapped up in < 30 minutes with no appointment for less $$ than any place I’ve seen. Nice friendly folks to boot.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Chris, glad we could get you in and out for a smog so quickly!

Debbi L.
02/12/2021
I've been coming here for over 10 years. Service is always top-notch!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you so much Debbi for your long time loyalty! We so appreciate your business.

LI
Larry I.
Oceanside, CA
02/12/2021
Close to my work for one.
Took care of my issue
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Awesome, thank you for your business Larry.

Chris B.
Friendly / Honest / know there’re business
When you need repairs this is the place to visit .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Chris! We appreciate your business.

Mike S.
El Cajon, CA
Honest and reliable service
I’ve the last 10 year Ray Frey has always advised treated and taken care of our family’s autos.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty Mike, always great to see you and take care of your vehicles.

AD
Anita D.
Excellence, bar none
Yes, there are a lot of good mechanics out there. Ray Frey is the best of the best. His staff are all well trained, they are all skilled, helpful and ethical.

As long as Ray Frey is in business I won't go anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you Anita, we know there are plenty of auto repair shops and we truly appreciate that you have chosen Ray Frey Auto Center as your shop of choice.

AJ
Anjali J.
Trustworthy, Excellence, Affordable
I have been going to Ray Frey instead of the dealership for the past 3-4 years on the recommendation of a friend. And I haven’t ever been disappointed with my decision. This afternoon my car battery died and I needed to fix it urgently. I called and they accommodated me right away. Ray himself looked at it, had it fixed in just a few minutes and gave me a discount! This is very much appreciated. I needed to do this today, couldn’t have done this tomorrow and they helped me out when I needed it. A very reliable place in my opinion. You make my life easier as far as my car goes, Ray! Thank you so much!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

We are so happy your friend referred you to Ray Frey Auto Center years ago! Glad we could help with your car battery today, we truly appreciate your business.

John G.
02/10/2021
Excellent everything—quality, time, front office, knowledgeable
Thank you for quickly responding to fixing my truck with so much work it needed! Bless you for your fine service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thank you for your business and blessings John.

GL
George L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick and easy service.
Friendly quick service and carwash is a greatadded feature.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/15/2021

Thanks for coming in George...so happy you liked the car wash too. We appreciate your business.

HC
Hyongkeun (Abraham) C.
02/09/2021
Honest Professional Car Mechanics
I highly recommend this car center. The service was professional and people there were honest and passionate. My car runs great after they took care of it. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/09/2021

Thank you Abraham, so happy we could help. We appreciate your business.

FG
Frederick G.
INFINITI QX56
02/05/2021
Dependable and consistent
Great and service, always on point.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 02/08/2021

Thank you Frederick, we appreciate your business.