EK
Eli K.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
05/27/2021
dedicated service
Technical issues explained in layman's language,. Service is fast. staff is polite. and overall, a good experience.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/01/2021

Thank you Eli, we so appreciate your business.

Please vote for us in the SD Union Tribune Best of Poll https://uniontrib.secondstreetapp.com/2021-San-Diego-Union-Tribune-Readers-Poll/gallery/?group=378837

AF
Andrew F.
05/26/2021
Pro service reliable and at a fair price
I’ve had many different cars serviced and repaired here. Honest, professional business.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you Andrew, we appreciate your business. Next time we will try for a higher score!

PS
Paul S.
The service is fantastic
Been going to ray for years. Best advice and the best service hands down.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for your loyalty Paul, we truly appreciate your business.

David D.
05/25/2021
They are efficient and do the job very well and they are nice to you
They are efficient and well organized. They get the work done in a reasonable amount of time and are pleasant
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you your your business David. We appreciate your nice review.

YC
Yvonne C.
Great!
Always friendly. Always great advice and service.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you Yvonne, your business is very much appreciated.

CA
Cynthia A.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
Perfection!
I am so glad I found Rays! My interaction with them was the best experience I’ve ever had with a mechanic shop! My car is running better than ever and I feel very well taken care of and have full confidence in the work done. I’ll never go anywhere else!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you so much Cynthia, we are glad you found us too. We appreciate your business and look forward for seeing you with your future vehicle repairs/maintenance.

KH
Kyle H.
Ford Edge
05/24/2021
Will never take my business elsewhere!
Ray, Teresa and the team are all in the same page with only one goal “Fix our customers cars correctly” the first time every time!! Always fair, fun, and friendly! Definitely family!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you Kyle, always nice to see you and we truly appreciate your business.

Judy W.
Toyota Avalon
05/22/2021
Trustworthy
I used to take my other car to Ray but ended up buying a new car 3 years ago. The new service included in my warranty is now over and I came back to Ray and it felt a bit like I came home. I believe Ray and his entire team are trustworthy and always provide good service. This time, I only needed an oil/filter change, but whenever I need help with my car, I will bring it back to Ray. Ray and your team, thank you for all your help over the years and I look forward to seeing your more now with my new car. I just hope it is not too often! ;-)
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Welcome Home. We 're so glad you came back after your warranty serivce was completed. We promise to take good care of your vehicle.

JO
Julie O.
Nissan Versa Note
05/22/2021
Great service once again!
I always feel confident that the work is done at Ray Frey’s is going to be top quality and it always is! Keep up the great work! I am a happy customer and I am sure that I am not the only one!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Julie, we do intend to keep up the good work and we so appreciate that you recognize it. Thank you for your business.

LW
Leslie W.
05/21/2021
The work
The auto work is always done on time and is excellent!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Leslie, we appreciate your business.

Dodge Ram Van
05/21/2021
Another great positive visit!😁👍
I have a “classic” 1999 white van. Went in for a smog/oil change. They were quick and did a great job. The oil change was a great price and I was on my way! ALWAYS a great experience at Rays.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

We know vehicle repair/maintenance is not always a great experience so we are happy your experience here at Ray Frey Auto Center is positive.

Crystal H.
05/20/2021
Ray Frey Auto
I've been going to Ray's for over 10 years because they are the best. They know what they're doing, they're fast and their prices are too low. They let me know when I'll need a service beforehand so I have time to schedule. ...and good sense of humor too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Crystal, we appreciate your business and like that you appreciate our humor!!!

Cheryl H.
La Jolla, CA
05/20/2021
Ray Frey Auto is the bests
Have been coming to Ray Frey since they opened, always dependable you can trust what they say. They kept our 98 Avalon running forever until we gave it away to family member in another state now they are keeping our other car in perfect condition. The staff is always so helpful couldn’t think of going anywhere else.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you Cheryl for your long time loyalty, so happy we can keep your vehicles safe and on the road. We appreciate your business.

Moreno G.
Escondido, CA
05/18/2021
Great experience always
We have been going to Ray’s since he opened shop on vickers street almost 20 years ago and he has always been the best in service , quality of work as well as price.
Would not go anywhere else with our car and sent so many people there over the years who were always satisfied.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/24/2021

Thank you for your long time loyalty and the referrals you have sent our way. We appreciate your business.

James M.
05/18/2021
Always honest, accurate service
When I moved to San Diego in 2006 I was looking for an auto service business that was trustworthy, professional, & provides great customer service. A friend of mine eagerly recommended Ray Frey Auto Center.
I am unable to find the adjectives to fully describe the honest & professional service provided by not only Ray Frey, but also his staff.
Have Ray Frey Auto Center service your vehicle once & you will make Ray Frey Auto Center your ONLY vehicle service center.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2021

Thank you so much James, your words and your business are very much appreciated.