SN
Stan N.
Toyota Avalon
05/30/2019
Great shop
I’ve been coming here for years - I don’t even consider any other shops to bring my car or a friends . They treat you like family - I trust everyone completely, and their pricing is very fair
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 06/02/2019

Thank you Stan, you are a loyal customer and we appreciate that.

Susan M.
Coronado, CA
Jeep Compass
05/29/2019
I trust them.
I’ve been going to Ray Frey for many years now.
That’s the best review I can give. I trust them.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/31/2019

Thanks for your trust, that means the world to us.

Beverly B.
05/29/2019
Not sure what this is
Your honesty and professionalism is greatly appreciated. Great customer service including the driver Larry who drive me home and also picked me up.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Beverly, so happy you appreciate our professionalism and honesty. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your vehicle needs service/maintenance.

Cora S.
05/25/2019
Ray and Bob were so understanding and willing to listen to my concerns. They helped me set a needed repair plan and stay within my budget. Their service is impeccable. I was amazed that I even got a free car wash!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you Cora, we are delighted that you were pleased with our impeccable service. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time your car needs service/maintenance.

CF
Christopher F.
Quality of service
Great service backlights stayed on, serpentine belt needed replacement, and oil change was recommended. Car was resdy in 2 hours with a reasonable price. Thanks Rey Frey’s!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2019

Thank you for your review Christopher. We appreciate your patronage.

John M.
Chevrolet HHR
Ray Frey Service Stationl
Good to get an appointment right away.
Service was very good and recomentations spot on.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/27/2019

We are so happy that you liked our service. We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for your business John.

KJ
Ken J.
La Jolla, CA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
05/24/2019
Always do a great job for a fair price
Always do a great job for a fair price been going here since they opened
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Thanks Ken, we appreciate your long time loyalty.

WH
William (Sean) H.
05/24/2019
The only place to take your vehicles. Highly recommended!!
I’ll take my body to Kaiser and take whichever Doctor they give me. I’m far more particular with my cars. Ray and his staff are first rate, work is done correctly, quickly and at a price better than any dealer. I’ve been recommending Ray to people for years and anybody who knows me knows I’m a “Car Guy”. I used to enjoy working on cars but I got lazy and the cars got complicated
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you Sean we appreciate your recommendations and great review. Thank you for your business.

Ken M.
Coronado, CA
05/23/2019
Fast professional and fair and reasonable
Get there early and get great service while you wait!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Glad you like the service Ken. Your business is very much appreciated.

SR
Steve R.
El Cajon, CA
05/23/2019
Great friendly service
Nobody likes to get their car repaired but Ray Frey automotive makes the process go easy
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/29/2019

Steve, thank you for business, glad we make the process easy for you.

TD
Tom D.
05/22/2019
I can always trust Ray Frey to tell me exactly what my car service needs are.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Tom, we truly appreciate your business. See you next time your car needs service.

KK
Karen K.
Nissan Rogue
05/21/2019
Best repair center... oil changes too!!
Very trustworthy, we have been using them for many years. Quick, fast reliable service. Very fair prices and will give you referrals for work they do not perform!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2019

We appreciate your trust, thank you.

SN
Stan N.
Honda Accord Crosstour
Fantastic shop
This is an honest , skilled shop - very fair pricing , and great staff . Been coming here for 15 years now .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for your fantastic review and your loyalty. See you next time.

Encinitas, CA
Lexus ES 350
Nice people great service
Always nice friendly and they do a great job and wash your car.
😎
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you for the nice review, we appreciate your business.

GG
Guy G.
Nissan Frontier
Honest and reliable service
Loyal to Ray and his friendly and knowledgeable staff for years. Referred family and friends because he’s honest and he’s a great mechanic. The best!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your loyalty Guy, we truly appreciate your business and the referral to friends and family.

ER
Ed R.
Lincoln Town Car
Review
Workers
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business Ed.

CL
Cindy L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Great Customer Service
We've used Ray's for years and never been disappointed. Everyone who works for Ray does a great job. Thank you for all the work you've done on my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

You are very welcome Cindy, we appreciate your many years of business. Thank you.

CF
Christopher F.
05/19/2019
Service and honesty
Bob and his staff were very efficient and honest in the work they completed on my 2000 4 runner
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you Christopher, we are pleased that your appreciate our honesty and service. We know you have many places to chose for your auto repairs and appreciate thet you chose Ray Frey Auto Center. Thank you.

Honda Element
05/18/2019
Recent visit
Always great work and integrity. Thank you!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/20/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your business. Thank you.

ES
Eric S.
Carlsbad, CA
05/17/2019
Trustworthy service
I take my cars, family member and business cars to Ray. Lizette always is helpful and they do the work efficiently and we trust them. The sense of security that comes with that trust cannot be measured in dollars. Trust your vehicles to Ray.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you for your trust Eric. We appreciate all your business.