LJ
Lee J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2020
I keep coming back because they are honest, friendly, and professional!
Professional, friendly, honest, and consistent great service!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you Lee, we appreciate your repeat business. Happy Holidays.

NA
Norma A.
Honda Fit
12/16/2020
Quick to review and recommend needed repairs.
Nobody likes unexpected repair costs. They are honest, gave me the estimared repairs and then beat their time completing the repairs.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you Norma. We are happy we completed the repairs quiclker than anticipated. We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

Dale C.
12/15/2020
Great service I can always count on
To have an auto service center that is trustworthy, efficient, and looks out for you is a rare thing. At Ray Frey’s, that’s what you get. Bob knows me well enough to know I trust his recommendations. What makes his service stand out is that he’ll look for a quality after market part if the OEM part price seems inflated. Solid guy, solid team.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you Dale, we appreciate your trust and your business. Happy Holidays.

PB
Pat B.
12/14/2020
Ray and Teresa run a great and honest shop
Ray and his crew are the only people I totally trust with my car.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for your trust Pat. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Carol W.
12/14/2020
I can always depend on Ray Frey for great service They are a great group of professional people who take pride in every aspect of their service from the time you walk inside until you drive off completely satisfied with the service at a fair cost.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

We are so happy you are completely satisfied with our service. Thank you for your business. Happy Holidays.

Mo M.
INFINITI Q50
Trust and professionalism
Have been coming here for over 10 years. Friendly professionals that treat everyone like family - do a great job explanation options and answering questions. Best in class
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you for your trust and your loyalty. We hope you and your family have a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year!

Chrysler 200
Unprofessional
The owner was rude asf! Spoke to me in a belittling manner. Will never come here again nor will I recommend this place.

PO
Pat O.
Acura TL
Pat Owen
You guys always do good work and your prices are reasonable and tell the man who cleaned my car thank you for cleaning my kitty Mat!!!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you Pat, I will let the car washer know you appreciate the clean mat. We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

David G.
Toyota Sequoia
Great shop
Went in for smog inspection dropped off car in the a.m was ready before expected time great customer service will be back again.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you David, we are so happy to hear you will be back again. We are a complete auto repair/maintenance facility as well as Smog. Happy Holidays.

KH
Kyle H.
Ford Edge
The shop is family
They have treated us like family since day one, wouldn’t change it for anything, including cheaper prices, closer location, anything that people say, the shop is absolutely awesome and so are all the employees.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Thank you so much Kyle, gald we had you since day one! We truly appreciate your business, Happy Holidays.

HR
Hauke R.
Saturn VUE
12/11/2020
Great service and final cost was below estimate
Went in for service and a brake light on the dashboard. Rays team found the issue and called with an estimate that I approved. When I went to pick up the car the total cost was below the approved estimate!
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/17/2020

Glad you are happy with the service and the final cost. We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

Basil B.
Colton, CA
12/10/2020
They know what they are doing!
The shop is very good .
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you Basil, we appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

Margele G.
Mitsubishi Outlander
Top people work at Ray Frey
Mechanical evaluation with disclosure you can trust.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/16/2020

We appreciate your trust Margele. Happy Holidays.

Great Shop
Efficient and excellent work done on my vehicle. It's great to get my car wash too.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/16/2020

We all love a clean car! Thanks for coming in. Happy Holidays.

John A.
El Cajon, CA
12/10/2020
They listen and advice what need to be done
They are so good at what they do.. They ask what needs to be fixed and only recommend what they think you might want to ad on if necessary.
Ray F. from Ray Frey Auto Center Inc responded on 12/16/2020

Yes, we like to make sure we only do the necessary repairs. Thank you for your business. Happy Holidays.