SR
Steve R.
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Steve said it seems his older vehicle is working well, but it was a little expensive.

John G.
Audi Q7
02/13/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.

Roger R.
BMW 745i
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Roger said the business was very clear about what the vehicle needed. They explained and described all the work and gave him the price before they started.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We believe in 100% transparency in everything we do. If you need any help in the future, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks again.

Jill R.
BMW 128i
01/25/2019
Great job!
Everyone was great and got my battery changed in record time!!

Thanks George and James😊 Y'all are the best😊
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/26/2019

Thanks for stopping in and choosing Ray’s Imports! It’s our pleasure to service your BMW. Take care :)

TR
Thyrl R.
Land Rover Range Rover
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Thyrl said that the place was AOK.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Thanks for the review and choosing Rays Imports!

AH
Aidan H.
Volkswagen GTI
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with John. He said the business was friendly and helpful.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2019

Appreciate the review and look forward to servicing your GTI in the future!

FA
Floyd A.
La Vergne, TN
Lexus ES 300
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Floyd said the business does a good job quickly. They always take care of his vehicle and he recommends them to others.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate you and your business. Glad we could help and get your vehicle finished quickly.

Mercedes-Benz C350
01/17/2019
AWESOME SERVICE
I am SOOOO glad I found Ray's Imports!!! I am now and will be a repeat customer for my Mercedes Coupe and other vehicles. I was also pleased to know that they also work on other cars my daughter has a Kia 2014 Forte and I plan on using them for the service for her car as well. The customer service is good and I appreciate that they call before completing other services on your car other than what was asked. :-)
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so pleased you found us and that you’re happy with the service on your Mercedes! Yes, we work on all vehicles and look forward to taking care of you and your families vehicles. Have a great weekend!

James B.
BMW Z3
01/17/2019
Awesome
Thank you so much for taking care of my vehicle you always have time to take me right away and get the job done I appreciate that and that you are honest
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/17/2019

It’s our pleasure. Thanks for choosing Ray’s Imports to service your BMW Z3. Have a great week!

Sherry W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/16/2019
I love this place!!!
Even though he was backed up, George and his crew made time to squeeze me in. Just another example why I love Ray's! Thanks guys!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/16/2019

Thanks so much and anytime! Truly appreaciate you and we here anytime. Have a great week!

Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/15/2019
Returned Call for Quote Promptly and Performed Repairs Next Day
I was very pleased with Ray's! They were professional, reasonably priced and performed my repairs in a day. I have a 2015 Mercedes ML350 SUV. I was worried I had gotten myself into trouble by purchasing a Mercedes and the amount of maintenance that is required. I drive quite a bit, but wanted something safe for my children and me, and reliable. While I am fully aware that anytime you go to the dealership for repairs that the price is going to be higher, I was completely taken back by how much brakes, rotors and spark plugs were going to run. So I called Ray's for a comparable estimate, and they were able to ease my anxiety. The prices were reasonable, and seeing their amount of positive reviews lead me to believe I would not regret choosing them to perform my services. I will be using them from now on for all of my maintenance.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you found us and glad we eased your mind about owning a Mercedes. We are here anytime for all your automotive needs and look forward to servicing your Mercedes.

TC
Trinity C.
01/04/2019
Great service for all our vehicles.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much! Grateful that you are our customer and we are here always for all your automotive needs. Have a great weekend!!!

NW
Niya W.
01/02/2019
Highly reccommend. Awesome service
Im sure I wasnt the easiest customer to deal with at first.I had a very frustrating issue at the worst time of the year. I dont understand mechanic language so that frustrated me even more. Its difficult being a woman and not knowing who to trust. Im a skeptic. However, he did an amazing job and finished timely. He got to the bottom of the issue. His diagnosis was detailed. He was extremely patient and very professional with me. Im no longer a skeptic. I trust him.My car had to be referred for further transmission repair and this guy was amazing as well. I highly reccommend Rays Imports and will return again but with less frustration next time. Nothing is cheap when repairing a BMW 645, if so...run. His prices were good. Quality work and exceptional service is what I wanted and he met my expectations. Hopefully he can advise me on a nice car to purchase in the future thats easier to maintain because this car is not it. I rather buy high heels and make up than to keep fixing this car lol. Thanks George for all youve done. You're amazing!!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

Appreciate this review so much! It was no problem at all assisting you through your repair, and we understand how stressful it can be. So glad you came in, and we are always here for all your automotive needs. When you are ready to purchase another vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you on finding the perfect next vehicle!

Jim B.
Jaguar XK8
12/29/2018
OUTSTANDING Customer Service
Ray's presents a customer first attitude and always responsive to my questions. The diagnostic results are spot on and fairly priced with great delivery time.

When my import is having a slight attitude I always head to Ray's for help.

Thanks in advance.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Our motto is to always put our customers first. Thank you for choosing us and we will continue to try and earn your business. Happy New Year!

12/21/2018
Great service fair pricing they were able to get me in and out very quickly
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks so much for the review! I am glad we were of help in a timely manner. Happy Holidays and New Year! We are here for you anytime for all your automotive needs.

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2018
Go to Rays for efficiency and expert service
I have been lucky to have done business with Rays in its various forms since 1979. Since that time I have never found anything that would cause me any unhappiness with the work they do on foreign cars, which is they’re area of focus. If you want the job done right the first time-& who doesn’t?- take your automotive problems to Rays. I’d say you’d be a fool not to do so! They are solicitous of your needs and often are able to get your problem fixed on the same day you bring your car to them. As they used to say long ago: HUZZA HUZZA HUZZA!!!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It’s a pleasure to work on your vehicles, and “expert service” is our main priority. Thank you for continuing to use Ray’s Imports and truly appreciate your loyalty. Happy Holidays!

Bobby H.
Audi TT
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the employees were helpful. They provided understanding service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you so much for the review! Happy New Year!!!

SN
Sam N.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he was very satisfied with the staff and service at this business. He was very happy with them.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

We truly appreciate your business and thanks so much for the review! Have a wonderful New Year!

Julie S.
La Vergne, TN
BMW 128i
12/14/2018
Great communication!
I always know what’s going on and what to expect. They are good at what they do and timely.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Truly appreciate your review and look forward to working on your car in the future. We are always here for all your automotive needs! Have a wonderful Holiday and New Year!

12/10/2018
Multi Point Check
Thorough work as always. Great job.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for the glowing review. Happy Holidays!