Alandis B.
Volvo S60
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Alandis said when it came to the price and the customer service of the business it was good.

Nissan Quest
09/14/2018
Trustworthy
Such good, trustworthy guys!

Cherie S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
Honest owner
I originally took my car there for an inspection of possible work to be done while I was on vacation.When I got there , my battery light was on--indicating a charging problem. The battery was replaced 2 months ago. It turned out to be the alternator. They fixed it right away and proceeded to do an overall inspection as I had requested. George, the owner, was up front about what the cost would be and what would and would not solve the problem. I will be using them again

09/13/2018
Wanted to give a better review but rude mechanic named James changed all that
I was ready to give a very good review..I was taking my car for an inspection for possible repair and the battery light came on.They determined that it was the alternator..and the fixed it . After I got home I realized they hadn't charged me for the alternator and went back. I talked with George Russell.the owner and told him I thought my bill had a mistake.He agreed and I paid him an additional $282.00. He thanked me for being honest.All my interactions with George have been very pleasant. Now comes the problem.. I called the next day, because my a/c is barely cooling and before it was ice cold..So.George is not in..I interact with James. I asked if He was familiar with my car..he replies very rudely.."remotely" So I asked how he removed the alternator..if he could have removed the A/C lines..he replies VERY RUDELY..." I am not going into my mechanical expertise" so I asked how much for a/c recharge..he didn't answer ..did not say anything..i said " hello..are u still there?" He then said "I'm checking. ." I then told him I would be talking to George and letting him know why I am giving a bad review..I again asked for the price of a/c recharge..He said $116.00 And said he didn't think he was being rude. I am 70 year old woman.I thought I had a new mechanic..I guess I do not. BECAUSE OF JAMES I WILL NOT BEING USING THIS FACILITY AGAIN..George needs new employees..or needs to never let them answer the phone.
David S., Service Manager from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/17/2018

Spoke to Cherie. We resolved the issue. Will personally take care of her from now on.
Thanks,
George

GK
grace k.
So far so good
I’m an Audi owner this is my third and it’s hard to find a mechanic that knows what they’re doing. I saw good reviews at Ray’s and gave them a chance and so glad I did. Great prices, excellent customer service and didn’t try to upsell me. Plus they’re close to home. I’ll be back!

Bryan S.
09/03/2018
Always excellent service!
We’ve been taking all of our vehicles to Ray’s for years. George and the team are fantastic. They always do quality work and their prices are very fair. I appreciate how they give you options and recommendations but never make me feel pressured for any services. We’ve taken imports and domestic cars and the work is always done right the first time. They’ve even fixed issues the dealership caused!

Austin S.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Austin said he was in and out really quick and there were no hang ups.

John G.
Audi Q7
08/22/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place was prompt, courteous, and did what they said they would do.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you John for taking time to write a review about your experience. Truly appreciate it and hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for choosing Rays Imports and look forward to servicing your Audi.

PL
Philip L.
Tennessee
BMW 318i
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Philip said he would recommend the business for work. It was his first time there and he does know the business practices yet.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/23/2018

Thanks Philip for choosing Ray’s Imports and appreciate the review. We are here for any future automotive services and hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Lashun S.
08/12/2018
Repairs On My Mercedes
George has once again taken care of my Mercedes. George has never taken advantage of me as a female, in which it has happen to me before! I always feel confident of his work & the price is always reasonable & George is an all around “honest” guy!! I recommend anyone to trust Ray’s Imports Auto Repair to handle all of your auto repairs!! I have been a loyal customer for 4 years & I will continue being one! Thanks again George!!!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Lashun! We truly appreciate your business and loyalty. We pride ourselves on customer service and to make sure EVERYONE is treated with honesty and integrity. This is not just a repair shop, it is family. Thank you again and look forward to servicing your cars for many more years to come.

AC
Alexandra C.
Smyrna, TN
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Alexandra said the business provided quick and easy service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Thanks so much Alexandra!

Dustin L.
Lebanon, TN
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/09/2018
Great, honest, mechanic shop
Ray was very open, honest, let me know a quote after checking my vehicle, explained all the work needed to correct my cars problem and took care of the work quickly after giving him the go-ahead. Will definitely be taking my car back to him if I have future problems.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you Dustin. We look forward to servicing your vehicle for many more years to come. Take Care!

MF
Mary F.
Nissan Xterra
08/08/2018
AC repair
Work was completed in one day. Very pleased.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you Mary for your review. Glad you were pleased and we look forward to servicing your car in the near future.

AG
Aaron G.
La Vergne, TN
Volvo S80
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Aaron said the employees got his vehicle in and out of service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/14/2018

Truly appreciate your review and glad to have you as a customer. Have a great week!

Johnathan F.
Tennessee
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Julie. She said the business touched base with her on the work being done. She said the whole experience was great.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2018

Glad you enjoyed your service! We are here anytime for your automotive needs. Thank you!

RO
Ryan O.
Ooltewah, TN
07/31/2018
Awesome service
Honest and professional hands down the best repair shop in Murfreesboro. Each time I visit I am impressed with their work and honest customer service upfront.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2018

We pride ourselves in customer service and honestly. That is the ONLY way we provide services. Thanks so much for the review!

LF
Leslie F.
Christiana, TN
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Leslie said the staff were polite, courteous and did a good job.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you Leslie. We appreciate you and here anytime for your automotive services.

PL
Paul L.
BMW Z3
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the business provided a satisfactory repair.

TD
Taylor D.
Bell Buckle, TN
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Taylor said the repairs took longer than expected. She said it took 1.5 hours and she did not know why.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2018

Hi Taylor. This is George, owner of Ray’s Imports. I am sorry you felt uninformed, however I did explain after diagnosing your coolant leak, that all of our parts are manufactured quality and come out of Nashville. I informed you it would take a long time and we even volunteered to give you a ride back home or somewhere else, because of the time it would take to get your part. In no way do I want our customers to feel uninformed or neglected. If time is an issue, then we are more than happy to diagnose any issue in advance of an appointment so we can have parts waiting for you, for future reference.
Again, I apologize and hope to service your vehicle again in the future.

07/18/2018
Honest and Reputable .
George is awesome and service was awesome. Go here and not to the other guys.
David S., Service Manager from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you so much! Look forward to servicing your car in the future.

Jessica C.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she liked the service and it was quick.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 07/24/2018

Thanks Jessica for the review. We are striving for a quicker service, and your input means a lot. Hope to see you again for any automotive needs.