SO
Steve O.
11/14/2018
Honk honk
My horn is really freekin loud now, I made someone dump their drink on themselves hahaha
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2018

HONK HONK!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Lynnville, TN
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/12/2018
Outstanding service
I am from out of town and Ray’s worked me into the schedule. They kept me informed of the situation (what it would take to accomplish the repair, what it would cost, etc). I was very pleased with the service. Would definitely recommend to others.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2018

Thanks so much for the review and glad we could help. If you are ever back in Murfreesboro, please stop on by!

TD
Tobias D.
BMW Z4
11/09/2018
Best Service
When I Moved to Murfreesboro, TN., I needed a Top of the Line Import Service Center for my Bimmer, Ray’s is just that! Great Atmosphere, Knowledgeable Mechanics, and Overal, the Mecca for Foreign Repair.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Wow, thanks so much for that amazing review! I feel honored, and that is exactly what we work so hard for.
We are here for you anytime for all your vehicles needs Tobias.
Take care, and have a great weekend!

10/31/2018
Always appreciate the quality service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Your’e very welcome and thank you for choosing us. Truly appreciate your business.

SA
Salam A.
La Vergne, TN
Mercedes-Benz 400SEL
10/26/2018
Awesome and honest people
The team in that shop are like a family, you can tell they’re enthusiastic and do take care of your vehicle Germans are their specialty. So they know what they’re doing.
Highly recommend them
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2018

Thank you for opportunity to take care of your Mercedes and the incredible review. We look forward to serving you again.

Porsche 911 Carrera
10/25/2018
Replace guy at front desk
Owner was great but the guy he has working at rhe front desk isn’t. No personably, slow - seems to be annoyed!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2018

I’m going to start with, I’m so sorry your experience with the young man I had covering my counter was so poor. Thank you so much for your feedback. I always want constructive criticism. With this type of information I can make changes to ensure our customer service stays top notch. Let me add, my door is always open. Please give me a call Sir. I would like you to give me an opportunity to earn your business back.

HS
Henry S.
Porsche 914
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Henry said he is very satisfied with the repair and people. It took a little longer than he wanted.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2018

Thank you Henry for the review. I’ve added some more all-star Technicians to improve our turn over times for restoration cars.

HD
Henry D.
10/23/2018
Ray's Imports
The best import shop in Murfreesboro Tennessee I was going to take my car to BMW Nashville for electrical problem they fixed it within a few hours and save me thousands and thousands of dollars I really appreciate them and will be looking forward to doing more business with them
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Henry. Glad we helped you out and saved you money! Thats what we are here for, anytime my friend. Look forward to servicing your BMW in the future. Have a great week!

KG
Kip G.
Christiana, TN
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/22/2018
Oil Change
First time using kiosk. I typed in request to have all the tire pressure checked and inflated properly as all my sensors were on. This was not done. Not sure if message didn't get through to the technician or it was just overlooked but I was dissapointed that it wasn't addressed. Have had good service from Ray's in the past and I will continue to use. Just providing feedback as requested.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/28/2018

Last thing in the world I want is for my customers to ever be disappointed. So I truly apologize that your tire pressure light wasn’t addressed correctly. I will assume that the TPMS system wasn’t reset after inflation. Simply because tire inflation is always checked during routine service. Please come by at your earliest convenience so I can address your TPMS light free of charge.

SN
Shane N.
Toyota Sequoia
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Shane said the business does great work.

Thanks Shane!

PJ
Peyton J.
Tennessee
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Peyton said the staff is awesome, and they do good work. He recommends them to everyone all the time.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for your kind review. Look forward to servicing your BMW in the future. Have a great week!

Laura S.
Volvo S70
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Laura said she has a very old vehicle and this business went the extra mile for her. They look out for her and take good care of her.

Jodi M.
Nissan Murano
10/18/2018
Integrity of staff
Took my vehicle in for an oil change, they had me in and out quickly. The cost was extremely fair considering my car takes synthetic oil. This is the first shop in a very long time that didn’t treat me with “she’s a woman “ attitude. Very appreciated!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks so much! Our customers are more like family, and we never want anyone to feel taken advantage of. Thank you for the review and look forward to servicing your vehicle again. Have a great weekend!

Rand H.
Readyville, TN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Rand said the staff was informative.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Rand for the review and look forward to servicing your car again.

Lashun S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
10/15/2018
Range Rover
Thanks again George for taking care of my Range Rover!!! I trust you always with all of my car repairs & not over charging me. Continue to be fair & God bless you & your team!! I will continue to send you referrals!!! 😃
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thanks so much and it is our pleasure. Take care my friend and look forward to many more years servicing your vehicle.
God Bless

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/14/2018
Very friendly staff!
This was my first experience at Ray's Imports. My first impression of it was how nice and comfortable the waiting area was. Pleasant atmosphere and plenty of seating. The guy behind the counter was so friendly. He acted like I had been there 100 times before. Others that I spoke with were very interested in what I needed done to my car and why. They took good care of me and my car. Every person I came in contact with there was exceptionally friendly. I will definitely go back!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your kind review. We are so happy you had a great first visit, and that is how we run our business. Customer service and quality auto repair is our #1 priority.
Take care and look forward to servicing your vehicle.

OC
Olivia C.
10/13/2018
Friendly and Courteous Staff
Have been a customer for years and I so appreciate the staff. Ray's staff are not only courteous but are knowledgeable, professional and take the time to explain the work that your vehicle needs and why.
Grade "em an A+.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your car for many more years to come.

RO
Ryan O.
Tennessee
Volvo S40
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business squeezed them in. They got done with the vehicle in a timely manner.

AR
Audra R.
La Vergne, TN
09/27/2018
Oil Change
Oil change took about 45 min! I was prepared to wait longer but no need. Quiet and clean atmosphere, and slightly cheaper than the other place we normally go. Will be trying them out again in the future to help compare pricing, but so far I like them!!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your kind review. Glad you got to use our “express service” and we got ou in and out to quickly. Look forward to servicing your BMW

LJ
Laura J.
Tullahoma, TN
09/27/2018
These guys are the best!
The employees at Ray's Imports went well out of their way to help and find a quick solution at a more than fair cost. The true definition of above and beyond.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the glowing review. It was our pleasure to service your vehicle and look forward to serving you again.