John M.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
John said the business has done everything he has asked them to do.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks John! Glad we were able to help you. Thank you for your review.

Joe P.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Joe said he received good customer service. The staff was knowledgeable and they knew what they were doing.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

Thanks Joe. We have great technicians here at Rays Imports and we appreciate your business.

Carl M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the business treated him like a person and not a number.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2018

Thanks Carl! Our customers are like family and we truly appreciate your business. Thank you for the review.

Jessica C.
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said they were speedy and fast at this business.

Thank you Jessica!

Jason H.
Saab 9-7X
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he was able to trust the staff. They did the right thing and charged him only for what he needed .
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Jason. We never want to sell you something you do not need. We take pride in being an honest repair shop. Thank you for your business.

John G.
Audi Q7
05/24/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend the business for service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you John! Appreciate your business.

Jerry H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the problem was not fixed the first time he took the vehicle in.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 06/13/2018

I do apologize that some check engine lights do require more than one visit for full diagnostics; however I would like to clarify why. All check engine lights are NOT as simple as the parts store commercials make them out to be. All codes do require extensive testing to verify the true source cause. Your car had what is called Vanos codes. Without going into too much detail, let me explain what Vanos codes pertains to. A Vanos is an oil controlled part of your engine that allows the engine timing to advance during acceleration. Now, Vanos codes can be very expensive to repair, if there is a real mechanical failure. Before we deem a true failure, we follow certain steps to ensure we diagnose it correctly. First is checking oil level and quality of the oil. We checked your oil, you were a liter low but not too dirty. We added oil. Next is to check when the last service was. You were not due for another 3500 miles. So we pulled some stored data and printed it off for further testing in case the code did reappear at a later date. Next we used a factory scan tool and tested the system. The system components tested good at this time. So next we had to recreate the issue to find if it only happens under certain conditions. Instead of us keeping your car for several days to test, we had you drive it until or if these codes did come back. You were notified when you picked up that you will NOT be charged to complete our testing. I want reiterate that. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience to discuss this. Thank you.

GT
Glen T.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Glen said once they get finished the price and the quality of what they do is good. However, when he took his Nissan in for service he noticed an oil leak when he got home. They didn't tighten the screw on the oil plug in tight. He had scheduled an appointment and he got there on time. They told him that they would be done in 40 minutes. He came back an hour and 15 minutes later and the vehicle had not even been moved. It was the second time that had happened. They are not organized, but he would still recommend this business because he likes the guys on staff.

Dear Glen,
I need to apologize to you in two areas. First is the poor clean up during your Nissan’s oil change. Just to clarify, the drain plug was tightened correctly. The oil you saw was from a poor clean-up during your oil change from a tech that is no long with my business. Second, was your time. You shouldn’t have had to come back for a clean up to begin with. Then I took too long that day, which I only have myself to blame. I have since cured the issue. I want thank you for the constructive criticism. It didn’t fall on deaf ears. In fact thank you for making sure I know where improvement is needed. With customers letting me know when they are not happy, then I can make sure to make improvements.

KD
Kevin D.
Volvo XC90
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said they were courteous on the phone, and the business gave him a fair price. The staff members did exactly what they said they would do.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you Kevin! It’s a pleasure to have you as a customer.

Joe D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they did a very good job.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for the review Joe! We are committed to customer care, so please don’t hesitate to call for any reason at all.

Ryan W.
Smyrna, TN
Mercedes-Benz C300
05/12/2018
Great service, fantastic prices
You won't be disappointed with their euro car services. Definitely give them a go. Great prices and even better service.

2014 c300 sport
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you Ryan! Truly appreciate your business. We are here for any of your automotive needs.

Johnny B.
Dodge Dakota
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Johnny said he never had any problems. They have a fast turnaround and fair pricing.

Thanks Johnny!

Moses P.
05/09/2018
Great BMW Technicians
I have two old BMWs. I have been going to the dealership for several years fearing non-BMW mechanics may not have the necessary training and tools to complete service jobs. I tried Ray's imports initially and I am fully satisfied with their service, timeliness and their honesty in clearly diagnosing the issue up front. They never charged me for any follow up of issues that were fixed initially.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Love the review Moses! We for sure are your dealership alternative but without the high price. Thank you for trying us out and trusting us with your BMW’s. We are here for any of your automotive needs.

Sherry W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
05/08/2018
Always great service...
Consummate professionals and just all around some really nice guys...
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Thanks Sherry for the kind review!

Regina C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/08/2018
Superior Service
As soon as I went in, I knew that I was in the right place. David walked right out and took a look at my car. He knew right away what the issue was. They wasted no time repairing my vehicle, and did so in a comfortable, courteous manner. I will definitely continue to use this shop for all of my vehicles.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you Regina for the kind review. Our number one goal is customer service and to make sure everyone feels at home. Thank you for using us and look forward to servicing your Mini.

Devin B.
04/26/2018
Awesome
These guys are the best!

Jose P.
Nissan Pickup
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the service was okay.

AD
Allan D.
BMW M6
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Allan said he loves the business. They have excellent customer service and honest mechanics.

AG
Andrew G.
Manchester, TN
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the business did what he needed when he needed it.

Robert H.
Theodore, AL
Mercedes-Benz E320
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has no service complaints.