Danielle H.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/04/2020
Great people who care!
I have always been well treated at Ray’s. They go out of their way to help even in some tough situations they could a way to help out.

Thanks guys for all you do!!

CK
Cheryl K.
Lascassas, TN
Genesis G80
05/27/2020
Recommend this place
Rays Import Auto is easy to work with, has a comfortable waiting area, they are always thorough and seem fair in their pricing

MZ
Madeline Z.
Volvo XC90
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Madeline said they had a really good experience at this place.

AH
Arturo H.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/09/2020 Category: Service
Arturo said they did a good job.

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
05/08/2020
Ray's Import Auto Repair is the BEST!!!
Once again, Ray's did an excellent repair job on my VW Beetle! They are honest and fair and extremely skilled at what they do! Plus, they are all really nice!

Kathy B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Katie. She said it was a good experience, it's good to know that they have a mechanic in a city that they just moved in, they are very happy to have got the job done at an affordable price, the customer service they received was great and very accommodating.

Danny W.
Nissan Pickup
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Danny said the location of the business is convenient.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review!

John B.
Spring Hill, TN
04/18/2020
Trusted Auto Repair
We have grown to trust Ray's Import Auto to exclusively service our 2007 BMW 328i. We drive almost 40 miles from Spring Hill. They do an outstanding job on all the services performed. But more importantly, they are pointing out items that could become a problem in the future without pressure. This is what I like most, having a BMW expert to keep and eye on the entire car not just the service that is being preformed, WELL DONE!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Wow, thank you so much for this glowing review! We at Ray’s Imports truly appreciate your loyalty and business, and will continue to take care of you BMW.

FP
Frank P.
04/18/2020
Lightbulb
Christian graciously spent a few minutes of his time to help me diagnose a tail light bulb issue. Thanks you!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

So glad Christian took care of your tail light. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Russ C.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Russ said there were some issues the mechanic ran into. He said they were figured out and fixed without any additional cost. He really appreciated everything completed.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2020

Thanks so much for this review and so glad we could help! Look forward to servicing your Land Rover in the future.

Lashun S.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
04/15/2020
Best Service Ever!!!
My service required light came on & of course I took my car to Ray’s Import! Christian was very professional & they didn’t try to scam me & tell me about repairs I didn’t need. It was a simple issue! Also, I got an oil change, which didn’t take much time. Christian put my mind at ease by telling me everything they did to find the simple issue. Thanks again Ray’s Import for not over charging me & taking care of my care needs!! FIVE STAR well deserved!!!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/23/2020

You are very welcome, and thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports. I am so glad Christian and our staff took care of you and look forward to servicing your Land Rover in the future.

Butch B.
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Butch said the alignment was off on his vehicle and he has some problems with the bearings and their machine broke them the first time. He stated that they did replace them for him and the staff were nice and professional. He added that they got him taken care of.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

I am so glad our staff took care of your issues and rectofied any kind of error. In this instance, our press was a little over zealous and pressed your new bearings in a little too far. Unfortunately, we never had the vehicle and had no way of knowing that there was even an issue when it was pressed together. This is part of the issue with people bringing us parts to repair vs bringing us the vehicle to repair. So there is no way that your alignment being off can be attributed to the work we did, because there was no way to align it. We never had the vehicle.
I do apologize for having an error during your repair, however, I am extremely pleased with my staff for rectifying this situation.

Carter W.
03/28/2020
Spectacular Service
Easy to work with. Great communication. Fair quote and reasonable pricing.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are here anytime, and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future.

LT
Lydia T.
Land Rover LR4
03/20/2020
Customer Service 👍
These guys are the best to work with, I highly recommend them to everyone. They took care of my daughters car when I’m out of state in the worst corona panic ever, thanks Christain for putting up with me and my extended warranty company.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

I am so glad we could help and here anytime for all your automotive needs. These are scary times, and pleased that Christian took care of everything. Thank you so much for this glowing review!

RN
Ron N.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
03/16/2020
Great job
Job finished as promised
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 star review!