JJ
Jason J.
Volvo XC90
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he had a good experience at this business. The staff was friendly and they had quick service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the review and choosing Ray’s Imports! Truly appreciate your business and enjoyed working on your Volvo.

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/18/2019
Best place in Murfreesboro for European cars!
My experience with Ray's Imports has been extremely positive! Great mechanics and super nice office staff! I totally trust them and will use them only to work on my VW Beetle. A lot of people told me that they are the best and now I see why.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! So glad we met your expectations and putting your trust in us. The Ray’s Imports team looks forward to servicing your VW Beetle in the future!

WB
William B.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff at this business is nice, but it took longer than expected. He said he went to pick his vehicle up and the final cost was $1500. He told them he could pay $1200 right away and would pay the rest after, because he did not have the full funds. They would not give him his vehicle until the amount was paid in full.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2019

We are a little taken back by this review, as we helped you out as much as possible. Ray’s Imports has a policy that we cannot release a vehicle without it being paid in full. We even met you on a Saturday(our business is closed), when you had the funds, so you could pick up your car. As far as as taking longer than expected, we met your deadline and unfortunately, your funds were not available yet.
We are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations.

CLARK B.
10/14/2019
Exceptional Service Provided
Timely work; clean waiting room; no exhaust smells; very reasonable pricing. They will have my business prior to anyone else when my Beemer needs maintenance or repair.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We truly appreciate your business and thanks for choosing Rays Imports!

Sherry W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/13/2019
New crew same great service!
During my last visit, I noticed George had added a few new mechanics to the crew. As expected, George knows good talent! Welcome guys and nice work!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Yes, we do have some new master technicians at our shop! We have a GREAT team. Thanks for the review and here anytime for your Infiniti!

Robert W.
Volkswagen GTI
10/07/2019
Upfront service always professional
They are always prompt and straightforward.
I will always choose Ray’s for my VW repairs.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

We so appreciate you and thanks so much for choosing Rays Imports!

Joshua C.
Tennessee
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said there was a particular issue with his vehicle, this business was willing to work with him to get to the root of the cause and they were very patient with it.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks you for the review and glad we met your expectations! Let us know if you ever need any services in the future!

Nissan Quest
10/01/2019
Complete Care
My van needed a new headlight bulb. George and his team were able to replace it and check all the others in very little wait time. They care about their customers’ cars and time. And much better pricing than the dealership would have been!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your review! Truly appreciate and glad we could help!

Jill R.
BMW 128i
09/29/2019
Spark plugs
Great job once again😍 My BMW always runs great when I leave!! That is why I make the drive all the way from Gallatin!! Thanks again George for your great staff and Customer Service😊
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks so much for your loyalty and choosing Ray’s Imports! It’s always our pleasure to service your BMW and look forward to many more years...Thank you :) Glad we can help and here anytime for all your automotive needs!

KD
Kevin D.
Volvo XC90
09/26/2019
We have taken our Volvo to Rays for over three years now. They are great , do everything they say they will, great service, reasonable price, knowledgeable and personable.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2019

Awe, thanks so much! Truly appreciate you and glad we meet your expectations. It’s always our pleasure to service your Volvo and here anytime for all your automove needs. Thanks again :)

Lexus IS 250
09/25/2019
Got alignment and was in and out in no time
Went and got my car wheel alignment here and was in and out in no time. I didnt have an appointment or anything.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2019

Thanks for the review and glad we were able to get your Lexus aligned quickly. Let us know how we can assist you in the future! Thanks again!

Stephanie B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/20/2019
Thanks
I ca!n always trust Ray's to get things done right! Thanks guys, I wouldn't entrust my VW to anyone else
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks so much Ms. Bowen! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your VW in the future!

Micheal B.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Micheal said they could have analyzed his vehicle more quickly and ordered the parts so that he could have had his vehicle back sooner by a day. He added that Timberline and everybody there is outstanding and they are so good, everybody brings their vehicles to them and they are always super-booked up. He added they are good at what they do, and fair.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you sir for this review and feedback. We have been very booked up and definitely working on a faster turn-around time right now. I apologize for that. Thank you so much for choosing Rays Imports and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future!

Shelly S.
Louisville, KY
09/11/2019
More Than I Asked For.
I have taken all my vehicles to Ray's since 2010. They have always done right by me. Repaired what was needed and then some for less than my other estimates. Good people. I love them.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Awe, thank so much for this lovely review Mrs. Satton. It’s always are pleasure to work on your vehicle and thank you so much for choosing Ray’s Imports! Here for you anytime.

TV
Talina V.
Lebanon, TN
Volkswagen Touareg
09/05/2019
Regular maintenance
Always a good experience
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/05/2019

Truly appreciate this review. Thanks for bringing your vehicle to Ray’s Imports! We appreciate your loyalty, and here anytime for your automotive services.

PH
Peggy H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Peggy said the people at the business are friendly. They addressed the problem quickly on the vehicle. They are fair and treated her well. The facility is clean and that is important to her.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2019

Truly appreciate the review Peggy, and thanks so much for choosing Ray’s Imports. I am so pleased that we met you expectations and look forward to servicing your Audi in the future!

NN
Nancy N.
Fairfield, CA
09/04/2019
Made time for my Honda Odyssey
Traveling across country and these guys were so kind.
Checked out the issue and assured me not to worry and on my way home to California..
Thanks again
Nancy
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/04/2019

I want to say thank you for taking your time to leave a review during your cross country drive. It was very nice meeting you and glad we were able to help out. Enjoy your drive and the weather in Cali. Thank again!

KT
Ken T.
Readyville, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/03/2019
Professional, thorough, accommodating
George and his staff always to a great job. That's what brings customers back.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/03/2019

We're honored to have earned your business, Ken! Thank you for highlighting our Rays Imports team! We are truly commitment to providing honest, quality service, and please know you can always count on us to have your best interest in mind. Thank you for the review!

Porsche Cayenne
09/01/2019
Pre purchase inspection
I was going to purchase a car while not living in Tennessee. I contacted Ray's requesting a ppi. They agreed to do the inspection the same day and they also offered to fix the minor issues prior to handing the car back to the car dealership. Got the car now and their assessment was 100% and I can highly recommend this shop!
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2019

We are so pleased you’re enjoying your new Porsche and it was our pleasure to do a PPI for you. It’s always so important for us to make sure our customers are buying a solid vehicle. Enjoy your new car and stop by anytime if you are in the area!

John G.
Nolensville, TN
Volkswagen Beetle
08/28/2019 Category: Service
John said the business provided good service.
George R. from Ray's Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/01/2019

Thank you John for the wonderful review! Glad we met your expectations and look forward to servicing your VW in the future.