KT
Readyville, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/22/2019
Thorough, honest, reasonable price
Referred to Ray's Imports 3 years ago by a trusted auto mechanic that I've known for more than 30 years. Ray's Imports gets you in and out in a reasonable time, always honest and dependable and reasonably priced.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

Truly appreciate this review! We are so pleased that you gave us the chance to earn your business. We look forward to servicing your Mercedes for years to come. Thanks again!

Joe H.
11/22/2019
Great service, as always!
George and his staff are always very helpful and understanding of my situations and willing to help in any way that they can. I’ll never take my vehicles anywhere else.

Thanks again guys! Joe.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 11/22/2019

You are very welcome and thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports!

Judy D.
BMW 128i
11/21/2019
Place was clean and the service was prompt and fast
A friend recommended Ray's to me. I have never owned a sports car before and rely on my friends for expertise. Upon entering Ray's you are meet with a well decorated lounge area that was extremely clean. I was meet by a very clean and well mannered gentlemen who assisted me. Was really impressed with how clean the shop area was. I have found my forever shop for service on my BMW.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2019

We are so glad you found us and are pleased with our service and shop! Here at Ray’s Imports quality of service is our top priority. Thank you for taking time to write this review and look forward to servicing your BMW in the future!

FP
Frank P.
11/19/2019
Bmw electrical repair
This shop can handle most all of import repairs. Nice to have a shop in town that you can trust.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2019

Truly appreciate the review and here anytime for all your automotive needs!

ET
Erin T.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Erin said the service was great and nothing was wrong.

Thanks so much!

RY
Rachel Y.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Rachel said she needed her brakes changed on her vehicle and the business did it on the same day. She said they were very helpful in explaining everything. They were reasonable on the price and had friendly service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 11/21/2019

So glad we could help you and get you in and out quickly. Thank you for choosing Ray’s Imports and taking the time to do this review. Truly appreciate it!

CG
Christopher G.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Christopher said the communication with the staff was good.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks so much for the review and for choosing Ray’s Imports! We look forward to taking care of your Audi in the future and here anytime for all your automotive needs.

JJ
Jason J.
Volvo XC90
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he had a good experience at this business. The staff was friendly and they had quick service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you for the review and choosing Ray’s Imports! Truly appreciate your business and enjoyed working on your Volvo.

SV
Sonya V.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/18/2019
Best place in Murfreesboro for European cars!
My experience with Ray's Imports has been extremely positive! Great mechanics and super nice office staff! I totally trust them and will use them only to work on my VW Beetle. A lot of people told me that they are the best and now I see why.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2019

Thanks so much for this wonderful review! So glad we met your expectations and putting your trust in us. The Ray’s Imports team looks forward to servicing your VW Beetle in the future!

WB
William B.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff at this business is nice, but it took longer than expected. He said he went to pick his vehicle up and the final cost was $1500. He told them he could pay $1200 right away and would pay the rest after, because he did not have the full funds. They would not give him his vehicle until the amount was paid in full.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/22/2019

We are a little taken back by this review, as we helped you out as much as possible. Ray’s Imports has a policy that we cannot release a vehicle without it being paid in full. We even met you on a Saturday(our business is closed), when you had the funds, so you could pick up your car. As far as as taking longer than expected, we met your deadline and unfortunately, your funds were not available yet.
We are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations.

CLARK B.
10/14/2019
Exceptional Service Provided
Timely work; clean waiting room; no exhaust smells; very reasonable pricing. They will have my business prior to anyone else when my Beemer needs maintenance or repair.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks so much for your awesome review! We truly appreciate your business and thanks for choosing Rays Imports!

Sherry W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/13/2019
New crew same great service!
During my last visit, I noticed George had added a few new mechanics to the crew. As expected, George knows good talent! Welcome guys and nice work!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Yes, we do have some new master technicians at our shop! We have a GREAT team. Thanks for the review and here anytime for your Infiniti!

Robert W.
Volkswagen GTI
10/07/2019
Upfront service always professional
They are always prompt and straightforward.
I will always choose Ray’s for my VW repairs.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

We so appreciate you and thanks so much for choosing Rays Imports!

Joshua C.
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Joshua said there was a particular issue with his vehicle, this business was willing to work with him to get to the root of the cause and they were very patient with it.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Thanks you for the review and glad we met your expectations! Let us know if you ever need any services in the future!

Nissan Quest
10/01/2019
Complete Care
My van needed a new headlight bulb. George and his team were able to replace it and check all the others in very little wait time. They care about their customers’ cars and time. And much better pricing than the dealership would have been!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for your review! Truly appreciate and glad we could help!