David H.
06/22/2019
Solid Customer Service
These guys are the best hands down. Not only were they able to quickly and efficiently perform a diagnostic on my vehicle and zero in on the issue but they also offered alternative solutions to fix the problem without charging me an excessive amount of money. Customer service was the best I’ve seen from a service shop in 20 years. Will never go back to Eurofix again.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2019

So glad you found us and we appreciate your business. We know how expensive it is to service European vehicles, and always want our customers to save as much money as possible. Thanks so much for the review! Look forward to servicing your Jetta in the future!

PH
Phil H.
06/21/2019
Great service. Very friendly staff
My first BMW. They were very helpful with all the questions I asked about maintenance issues. Had an oil change and they inspected my vehicle. Will be coming back for my maintenance problems.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2019

Thanks so much for the review and it was nice meeting you. We are here anytime to answer any and all questions you have about your BMW. Rays Imports looks forward to taking care of your vehicle.

KD
Kip D.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Kip said the employees did a great job.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/22/2019

Thanks so much for the review!

OC
Olivia C.
06/18/2019
Sensor for air conditioner installed
I appreciate the professional work performed yesterday. As usual staff are always kind, friendly and proficient.
Long time customer
Olivia Carter
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/18/2019

Thank you for the kind review and we very much appreciate your business.

KT
Kenya T.
La Vergne, TN
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/12/2019
Professional and friendly
Very pleased with the work done at Ray's
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks so much and here anytime for all your automotive needs!

Justin S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/11/2019
Great Customer Service
I had a great experience. The service technicians are very knowledgeable and courteous. They serviced my vehicle and also gave me recommendations for future maintenance. I will be bring my car back here without a doubt for all of the recommend service in the future.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2019

It was a pleasure to maintain your vehicle. Look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future. Thank you for the review!

TV
Talina V.
Lebanon, TN
Acura RDX
06/11/2019
I can always trust Ray's Import Auto Repair to be honest and do excellent work at a reasonable price.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2019

Thanks so much for the glowing review! We always approach auto repair with integrity, honesty and quality at the best possible price. Look forward to servicing your Acura in the future.

Jay S.
Brentwood, TN
Porsche 911 Carrera
06/10/2019
2 thumbs up
Great service in a timely service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2019

It was great to meet you and a pleasure to take care of your Porsche. Thanks for the two thumbs up and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Jay C.
Audi Q7
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the business did a good job.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for the review!

Justin S.
Nissan Sentra
05/31/2019
Amazing Service
Amazing service. If you have a car in need of service, Ray’s Imports is the best place to go.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks so much for the review and recommendation!

Joel M.
Mercedes-Benz S430
05/23/2019
Grest Service
Superior work and support.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Truly appreciate this review! Here anytime for all your automotive services for your Mercedes.

Jay A.
Altamont, TN
05/16/2019
Good Guys
Very knowledgeable and fair.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business!

GS
Gale S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
05/13/2019
I would give six stars if I could
I've been going to Ray's Imports Auto Repair for a couple of years. I had been taking my SL500 to the dealer and paying through the nose. Ray's Imports service fees are very reasonable. Most importantly, I trust them. I feel very confident in their repair recommendations and I trust that they only do the work that needs to be done. Almost all the work that I have had done at Ray's Imports was done on time or done earlier than predicted. Only one time did I have to wait for repairs and that was due to a delay in getting the necessary part. I'm glad I found them.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

WOW! Thank you so much or the glowing review! Thank you for allowing us to take care of your SL500 and look forward to maintaining your car in the future. We are here anytime for all your automotive services.

RL
Raquel L.
Porsche Cayman
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Raquel said she was treated respectfully by the staff. She stated they were helpful, knowledgeable and explained everything to her.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thanks so much for this review! I am glad we could help you and that is what we are here for. Look forward to servicing your Porsche in the future.

Allan B.
Volkswagen Touareg
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Allan said that the place did a good job and got him in and out fast.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the review, we truly appreciate it!