Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/15/2019
Returned Call for Quote Promptly and Performed Repairs Next Day
I was very pleased with Ray's! They were professional, reasonably priced and performed my repairs in a day. I have a 2015 Mercedes ML350 SUV. I was worried I had gotten myself into trouble by purchasing a Mercedes and the amount of maintenance that is required. I drive quite a bit, but wanted something safe for my children and me, and reliable. While I am fully aware that anytime you go to the dealership for repairs that the price is going to be higher, I was completely taken back by how much brakes, rotors and spark plugs were going to run. So I called Ray's for a comparable estimate, and they were able to ease my anxiety. The prices were reasonable, and seeing their amount of positive reviews lead me to believe I would not regret choosing them to perform my services. I will be using them from now on for all of my maintenance.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you found us and glad we eased your mind about owning a Mercedes. We are here anytime for all your automotive needs and look forward to servicing your Mercedes.

TC
Trinity C.
01/04/2019
Great service for all our vehicles.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you so much! Grateful that you are our customer and we are here always for all your automotive needs. Have a great weekend!!!

NW
Niya W.
01/02/2019
Highly reccommend. Awesome service
Im sure I wasnt the easiest customer to deal with at first.I had a very frustrating issue at the worst time of the year. I dont understand mechanic language so that frustrated me even more. Its difficult being a woman and not knowing who to trust. Im a skeptic. However, he did an amazing job and finished timely. He got to the bottom of the issue. His diagnosis was detailed. He was extremely patient and very professional with me. Im no longer a skeptic. I trust him.My car had to be referred for further transmission repair and this guy was amazing as well. I highly reccommend Rays Imports and will return again but with less frustration next time. Nothing is cheap when repairing a BMW 645, if so...run. His prices were good. Quality work and exceptional service is what I wanted and he met my expectations. Hopefully he can advise me on a nice car to purchase in the future thats easier to maintain because this car is not it. I rather buy high heels and make up than to keep fixing this car lol. Thanks George for all youve done. You're amazing!!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 01/02/2019

Appreciate this review so much! It was no problem at all assisting you through your repair, and we understand how stressful it can be. So glad you came in, and we are always here for all your automotive needs. When you are ready to purchase another vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you on finding the perfect next vehicle!

Jim B.
Jaguar XK8
12/29/2018
OUTSTANDING Customer Service
Ray's presents a customer first attitude and always responsive to my questions. The diagnostic results are spot on and fairly priced with great delivery time.

When my import is having a slight attitude I always head to Ray's for help.

Thanks in advance.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you so much for the lovely review. Our motto is to always put our customers first. Thank you for choosing us and we will continue to try and earn your business. Happy New Year!

12/21/2018
Great service fair pricing they were able to get me in and out very quickly
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks so much for the review! I am glad we were of help in a timely manner. Happy Holidays and New Year! We are here for you anytime for all your automotive needs.

JJ
JIM J.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2018
Go to Rays for efficiency and expert service
I have been lucky to have done business with Rays in its various forms since 1979. Since that time I have never found anything that would cause me any unhappiness with the work they do on foreign cars, which is they’re area of focus. If you want the job done right the first time-& who doesn’t?- take your automotive problems to Rays. I’d say you’d be a fool not to do so! They are solicitous of your needs and often are able to get your problem fixed on the same day you bring your car to them. As they used to say long ago: HUZZA HUZZA HUZZA!!!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for your glowing review. It’s a pleasure to work on your vehicles, and “expert service” is our main priority. Thank you for continuing to use Ray’s Imports and truly appreciate your loyalty. Happy Holidays!

Bobby H.
Tennessee
Audi TT
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bobby said the employees were helpful. They provided understanding service.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you so much for the review! Happy New Year!!!

SN
Sam N.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Sam said he was very satisfied with the staff and service at this business. He was very happy with them.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

We truly appreciate your business and thanks so much for the review! Have a wonderful New Year!

Julie S.
La Vergne, TN
BMW 128i
12/14/2018
Great communication!
I always know what’s going on and what to expect. They are good at what they do and timely.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Truly appreciate your review and look forward to working on your car in the future. We are always here for all your automotive needs! Have a wonderful Holiday and New Year!

12/10/2018
Multi Point Check
Thorough work as always. Great job.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for the glowing review. Happy Holidays!

KD
Kevin D.
Volvo XC90
12/03/2018
Great Company
Ray's has always been our go to place for service on our Volvo. They are knowledgeable, friendly and don't try to up sell you on things you don't want or need. Once when I was out of town my wife had an issue with her car and she wrote right to Ray's and they helped her in minutes. Great service!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Truly appreciate this review. Our business is based on honesty, thoroughness and quality work. We are here anytime for all your automotive needs! Happy Holidays!!!

KC
Keith C.
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
11/30/2018
Good trust worthy service
Ray's Import Auto Repair is professional & trust worthy, we will be back.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks so much for the review! Glad we could help you and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Happy Holidays and New Year!

Steve B.
Lascassas, TN
11/21/2018
Impressed
I was impressed and surprised with your honest, efficient repair of my car. You could have easily charge me for a wiring harness instead of repairing the one that was there. And, you got it in and out in one day. Thank you for that. We will be back.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for the review and truly appreciate your business! We will never sell someone something they do not need and want your repairs to be as cost efficient as possible. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday and New Year!

TP
Tarina P.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/21/2018
Amazing
I was in a frantic state of mind on a Friday evening when my belt broke on my 09 Mercedes ML350 as I left my home. I called around to many repair shops and they could not get me in until Monday or Wednesday of the following week. I called Ray’s and I spoke with George and told him what happened and he told me to get my vehicle to him with in 30 min (because they were about to close) and he will look at it and tell me exactly what it is going on. We got it towed to him and he did just that. He tried to repair it on Saturday so we could make it to our sons final senior college football game at TSU, but he was sent the wrong part. So, George informed me he sends all of his customers to Avis to rent cars when their vehicle is in the shop. So, needless to say, we rented a vehicle, got to our sons game in time, and my vehicle was ready Monday afternoon. Not only did they fix my issue on my vehicle, but they informed me of other things that will need servicing soon. All of the team at Ray’s Imports are amazing. They are honest and extremely professional and it shows they have years of experience. I will always take my vehicle to Ray’s for now on. Consider us as part of the family now!
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you so much for this review! I am so glad we were able to help and get you to your sons football game. GO TSU!!!! We are here anytime for all your automotive needs and here to help anyway we can. Happy Holidays and New Year!

JJ
James J.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/20/2018 Category: Service
James said he has always received good service and appreciates the help the staff has given him.
George R. from Ray's Import Auto Repair responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you for the review! We are here anytime for all your automotive needs. Happy Holidays and New Year!