Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Karil M.
09/15/2020
Smog Check
In and out in about twenty minutes. Nice waiting room with plenty to read and a pug to keep you company!

Thank you!

Jerri-Lynn K.
Scion tC
09/06/2020
This was my first visit to Roadrunner Automotive. I won a free smog check and came in to have my car smogged. Roadrunner services the vehicles where I work and I've always heard how nice they are. I agree!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you very much Jerri-Lynn!

Kim S.
Wheatland, CA
Chevrolet Suburban
09/01/2020
Amazing Service
This is hands down the best shop to go to! Brian is so great to deal with. Roadrunner Automotive is the only place that we will ever go for a smog again!

Thank you Kim!

Lori M.
Cadillac Escalade
09/01/2020
Convenient. Reliable.dependable.Friendly
Dan the owner is a down to earth ,honest .friendly man who did what he said he would do..A family man that was able to treat me with the customer service respect thats welcoming to anyone. I had no issues. He took my car in and out. I will be back for my smog in two weeks. Thanks for all your help. Lori M
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you Lori! We appreciate your business. I am Brian btw though. See you soon.

Ryan M.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Spoke wih Ryan's wife. She said she was very satisfied with the inspection and the price. They were very good about observing COVID-19 safety.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you very much Ryan!

08/27/2020
excellent
They had to make a lot of repairs, did an excellent job in one day.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for your business!

Robert S.
Dodge Caravan
08/27/2020
Once again, Brain saves the day!
I am so thankful for Roadrunner Auto, I can't even begin to tell you about the situation that I was in with my Dodge Caravan and I wasn't able to drive it for months and Brian Hecht got me back on the road and feeling safe again. Words cannot express my appreciation for all that he has done to keep the vehicles at our business on the road and running smoothly!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you Mr. Spencer! You Rock!

Robin H.
08/21/2020
Great place for smog check
Great place for a smog check, always get in and out fast, Brian is very professional and is one of the best!

Thanks Robin!

Dave W.
Toyota Tundra
08/15/2020 Category: Service
Dave said they are the best ever.

Thank you Dave!

08/13/2020
Quick, efficient, friendly
I made a reservation the day prior for a smog and everything was handled quickly and efficiently.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 09/01/2020

Thank you for coming in!

SK
Steve K.
GMC Yukon
08/09/2020
went in for my AC and its working very well....
Service is always spot on...

Thank you Steve!

DT
Douglas T.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
08/05/2020
Easy and quick
Excellent service. Got my car smogged and they were ready at my appointment time, had a comfortable waiting room, and were very fast. In and out within 20 minutes.

Thank you Douglas!

PS
Patrick S.
Sacramento, CA
08/04/2020
A life saver
I was driving through town with my travel trailer when my F250 diesel started going crazy. I thought it was the turbo or??? I was at Roadrunner at 8 am the next day when they opened. I was told they were swamped and probably could not get it fixed for a couple of days. I left the truck and asked them to scope it when they got a minute. They looked it over later that afternoon and were getting weird codes. They thought it might be a turbo, egr or ?? as well. They decided to take off some after market parts someone had put on the truck. They did that and it fixed everything. Not only did they get my truck back on the road on the same day I barged in, they fixed it for $260 when I thought it could be a thousand or more! If you are looking for an honest and dedicated team go no further than Roadrunner Automotive!
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you very much Patrick!

LJ
Lorraine J.
07/31/2020
Superior Service
Brian worked diligently to locate a hard-to-find part for my truck and his team had it installed in less than a day.
Brian H. from Roadrunner Automotive responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you Lorraine! Also appreciate the write up about Candice!

LG
Luke G.
Los Angeles, CA
07/30/2020
Great
Thanks for the quick and easy smog check.

Thank you Luke!