John F.
08/03/2019
heater core replaced and ac service
everything works fine thanks john fitz

SL
Stephen L.
07/31/2019
Great, friendly service
This is a great repair shop with great customer service and they do what they can to work around your schedule which is really helpful! my husband needed a smog right away and they got them in as soon as possible so he could go out of town and I needed one before my DMV visit and they fit me in. With two kids under 3 I'm often a little forgetful and arrive early for my appointment but they were still able to take care of the smog quickly for me.

HT
Heather T.
Subaru Legacy
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Heather said the employees provided really easy communication. They took her vehicle in quickly. The service price was on point.

John B.
Cadillac Escalade
07/28/2019
Proficient, Efficient , Courteous and Friendly. Caring about my goals and needs.
As always, timely with my appointment with quality care care given. Services complete at a fair market price. Always enjoy chatting while I wait (so long as their hands keep going at least as fast as 'my' mouth). I look forward to coming to this business for my automotive needs.

Mary Beth R.
Honda Element
07/27/2019
Great experience as far as smog checks go!
I made an appointment and I only took about 10 minutes, It was a nice waiting room and I will return from here on out for my smog.

Daniel G.
07/24/2019
Awesome
Brought my truck in for a smog check. They were professional, courteous, fast and fair in price. I’ll definitely be coming back.

SP
Susan P.
07/23/2019
excellent service
friendly, courteous people; clean environment; accurate cost and time estimate

JJ
Jack J.
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Jack said the business did the job really well and in the correct amount of time.

SL
Stephen L.
07/20/2019
Friendly and Accomidating
I needed a smog to register my car and was on a tight schedule. Roadrunner was helpful and got me in right away. They even did a free retest after my car failed due to a recent dead battery. They were friendly even when maybe I wasn't in the best mood having come strait from the DMV. Would definitely recommend them.

VR
Virginia R.
07/15/2019
Awesome service
Roadrunner was fast, efficient, reliable and reasonable. I'll go back again in the future.

CP
Claire P.
07/15/2019
Smog check and more
It was a very good experience with you today. I will be back. Thank you

Rough And Ready, CA

Thank you very much!

GM
Gwen M.
07/12/2019
Roadrunner was able to get me in for a smog test on short notice. The service was polite and efficient.

Thank you Gwen!

DE
Don E.
07/12/2019
smog check
Prompt, professional service. Trustworthy and very capable. You've gained a new customer!

Thank you Don!

James K.
Washington, CA
Scion xB
07/08/2019
Still reliable after all these years
Brian and his staff work hard to earn their customer's business. Honesty and integrity means a lot to them.

I've used Roadrunner for the past 5 years and they are my go to guys for all things automotive.

Thank you James!