1924 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.9012349/5Overall Rating 4.9012349/5Overall Rating 4.9012349/5Overall Rating 4.9012349/5rating 4.9012349
Overall Rating 2.34568/5Overall Rating 2.34568/5rating 2.34568rating 2.34568rating 2.34568

John R.
Port Murray, NJ
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Service Experience
I received the service that was promised.

10/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and even washed my car.

Madonna R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Great Seevice
Rt 46 Hyundai is the one and only dealership I would go to. I bought my last 2 cars here and never had a problem. The service department is great....they let you know every step of the way about your car and the time it’s going to take. I never had a problem here. Thank you guys for your dedication!

Richard R.
Blairstown, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Knowledgeable, friendly, polite service
People interacting with the customers were all polite, friendly and knowledgeable. No surprises regarding the bill as all charges are posted on the wall for all to see. Bagels and coffee are a nice plus.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 star rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Roger C.
Newton, NJ
Service Review
The dealership was well organized, knowledgeable, and courteous. They were pretty much on time concerning the appointment time. They were professional and courteous. I would highly recommend their service department.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

JN
John N.
Mount Arlington, NJ
Vivian
The Customer Service Manager is determined to make the service experience better.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers.

Long Valley, NJ
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Fixed a warranty issue in less than an hour. Awesome service!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

CG
Christina G.
Newton, NJ
Comfort, convenience, competence
Oil change and an added bonus car wash! What's not to like!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.

BP
Brittany P.
Clinton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2019 Category: Service
routine checkup
was able to make an appointment with a few dats notice, having never been to the dealership before. service was quick and friendly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Customer Relations Manager

Washington, NJ
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
Route 46 Hyundai has very friendly staff and the service is remarkable. Will always take my vehicle here.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Belvidere, NJ
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service fast and efficient
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Hopatcong, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Nelson always does a wonderful job.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Thomas S.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
STAFF IS FREINDLY
i have going here for 7 years fantastic people
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

10/05/2019 Category: Service
great service
the service was great. they were polite everything was taken care of.

EC
Ernie C.
Washington, NJ
3 hour oil change
Never had a 3 hour oil change before and will never have another.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Good Morning Mr. C. I will ask your service advisor if he told you that you did not just get an oil change, but they also completed a recall on your vehicle. You should have also received a hand car wash and vacuum that same visit. Once he gets in this morning I will find out and get in touch with you. I apologize for the lack of communication and the inconvenience this has caused you.

BC
Barbara C.
Sussex, NJ
Awesome service
Friendly staff, car always done when promised.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

Steven M.
Budd Lake, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Usually get very good service however i am still waiting for a call for a part that was ordered the day i was there and was supposed to be in the following week.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your feedback. I will check with parts tomorrow and let you know the status. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Speak with you tomorrow.

TR
Theresa R.
RT 46 Hyundai Sales & Service
I have been buying Hyundai’s and servicing them at RT 46 Hyundai since 2011. The sales and service departments have been fair and easy to work with.

Customer Relations Manager

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Honesty
I brought my car in for an oil change and to also have my tire checked, since I noticed the pressure was low. Turned out I had a nail in my tire, mechanic recommended a new tire versus plugging the hole since that wouldn't be a safe option. Thank you for the honest thinking to keep safe on the road.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate your confidence in our dealership. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

KC
Kevin C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I brought my car in for an oil change and while there, brought up that my rear wipers weren’t working. They fixed those, and serviced my car the same day I called in. Not only that, but they washed my car as well! 3 years later and I’m still so happy I went with this dealership!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come.