( 1997 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

12/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Service is outstanding

David R.
Philadelphia, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick and efficient
Scheduled an appointment for a Saturday morning for an oil change and service recall.... no issues... was in and out in no time. Great service and very efficient.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season.

FG

Cherylyn R.
Washington, NJ
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Annual checkup
We were very satisfied with the service we received, everything went very well, very efficient!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season.

CD
Christopher D.
Flanders, NJ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/03/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
EFFICIENT, PROMPT, GREAT WORK
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and we wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season.

PH
Peter H.
Succasunna, NJ
12/02/2019 Category: Service
60k service
Pleased with the service provided for this scheduled maintenance.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/30/2019 Category: Service
I was in need of an oil change and I walked in the day before Thanksgiving to check if I can get squeezed in. Not only was the service adviser friendly, he had my oil change completed within 25 minutes. I highly recommend theHyundai Car Care Express in Hackettstown.

BR
Bernard R.
Stanhope, NJ
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual service advisor Amelia went above and beyond to help me a credit to your company.

KC
Karen C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Rt. 46 Hyundai, professional car care right here in Hackettstown !!
A great deal @ the time of the purchase was just the beginning, their service department aims to please.
How about a fresh bagel & a cup of hot coffee, while you catch up on the news in the waiting room.
You ask a question, you get an answer, you have a concern, it's noted & checked out. Their service techs are experienced & knowledgeable, these are the people you want working on your car..
Highly recommended, I'll be having my car serviced again @ this dealership..
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey, and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season.

Netcong, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Always very helpful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday Season.

Chester, NJ
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Great work!
Great work and very helpful
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Netcong, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Courteous
Corey is always courteous, willing to help, listen, and knows his stuff!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Rockaway, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Professional service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Christina H.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I called and got an appointment same day. Courteous staff1
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Striving to resolve and keep customers happy
I recently spoke with Vivian in the customer service department. She helped me resolve my issue regarding my recent car service appointment. Tried to go out of her way to make me a happy customer. I greatly appreciate the thought, and time, as well as addressing my concerns and taking care of them. Thank you.

11/23/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication skills and unprofessionalism
Staff members didn't communicate well with one another which lead to my vehicle being neglected and not receiving the promised vacuum and carwash. Very unprofessional, staff members didn't seem to value or care enough about my time. They were to busy laughing and joking around, instead of focusing on their customer service skills.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/25/2019

Good morning Mrs. R. Please let me know if you got my message I left you on November 20th around 5:15 pm. Would love to discuss this with you as I mentioned in that message. Have a lovely Thanksgiving if I do not speak with you by then.

BC
Barbara C.
Sussex, NJ
GREAT SERVICE
THANK YOU DAVE B FOR GETTING MY CAR DONE, AND AS PROMISED.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you.

Landing, NJ
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
dependable
good service dept
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/21/2019 Category: Service
always have a good experience
Service is fast and always well done. I can wait or get a ride, excellent service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Marcia B.
Stillwater, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
Quality!
Quality people and service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Great visit
New tires and oil change were completed in a timely manner. I was able to apply a coupon sent by Route 46 Hyundai to my bill. All employees are friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable..
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and your feedback. We appreciate it. Please email me on what you think we can do better to receive a 5 Star Rating since it appears you were happy with your service experience. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.