( 1996 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

Kathryn B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/05/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
A great team working together to provide a perfect service for my car. Fast and efficient, the best.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.
Customer Relations Manager

KO
Kathy O.
Hardwick Township, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
oil change, tire rotation... on time :)
friendly, competent service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

You're the BEST! We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

BC
Barbara C.
Sussex, NJ
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
My car was done when promised and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season. Congrats on your new addition to the family!

Hyundai service hackettstown
Efficient and friendly
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Chetankum B.
Flanders, NJ
Prompt courteous service
Prompt courteous service

WK
William K.
Good Service
No pressure to add on additional services. Prompt and on schedule. Only did work that needed to be done.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Raquel C.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Highly recommend.

SI
Saliha I.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
It’s the people that makes this place great.
Vivian, David are awesome and the reason I come to this place.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

You're pretty awesome too! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

AW
Alice W.
Sparta, NJ
08/01/2019 Category: Service
In and out quickly for 15,000 service. Friendly staff.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/01/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

Washington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great dealership
Easy to get a service appointment that works with my schedule. Even offer a loaner car for longer service work.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

Netcong, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Service performed as requested and finished quickly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Spring Season.

KC
Kenneth C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The team
Easy for appointment great service
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Fast Service
I arrived earlier than my scheduled oil change appointment, and my car was taken in sooner. It was greatly appreciated since I was done quicker and off to enjoy my plans for the day!

Very Friendly
The people at the service desk are friendly and helpful. I left my car and asked for a tentative time it would be ready, it was done before that! The lady who helped me was the best.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

MT
Maureen T.
Flanders, NJ
Customer Service
The Customer Service was great and the service took about 1 hour. I have enjoyed speaking with Vivian in the past. She is an asset to your company and wonderful at what she does. Thank you Vivian!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

Madonna R.
Phillipsburg, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied
I had my 60000 mile service for my car. They were kind enough to give me a loaner so I didn’t have to wait. I love this dealership and the service dept is great! I would not go anywhere else👍🏻Thanks guys for your service!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

SK
Shannon K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/28/2019 Category: Service
When I had my tuscon I found everyone at this dealership so helpful and nice. Now that I’ve passed my tuscon on to my husband and upgraded to a minivan I see even more so now how wonderful this dealership is. So many others are out to rip you off, make you wait for service appointments and then try to rip you off with recommending things that aren’t necessary. As soon as I’m done with my minivan I’m headed back to route 46 Hyundai for the Palisade!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

GP
Guy P.
Washington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Location
Good
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Hamburg, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Left you a phone message to stop in at anytime so we may look into your concerns. Look forward seeing you soon and have a wonderful Summer Season.

Cheryl B.
Lafayette, NJ
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Rte 46 Hyundai service is questionable
I was just at Rte 46 Hyundai for an oil change and tire rotation. The fast talking guy who checked me in suggested the 15,000 mile service, gave me no time to think, and so I did the whole thing. Turns out that part of that service is replacing the cabin air filter. After getting home my husband told me that filter had been changed just 3500 miles ago and no way needed to be changed out at this service appointment. Did they even look at the filter? I go to another dealership with another car of ours, and they will not replace anything just for the sake of replacing it. The fact that the person checking me in was fast talking and the thing about the filter makes me question the service at this place. I have had a wary feeling each time going there and could not put a finger on it. But, now I feel that I just don’t trust them and may not go back there.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Good afternoon. I will look into this and check with the service advisor to see what happened. You did purchase the vehicle with us and I know to remain in the Tires for Life rewards program you would have to do the 15,000 mile service. Also they usually show you the filters before replacing them but if it was not necessary, they could have deducted it from the service. I would like to speak with you so we may regain your trust in our dealership.