( 1996 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5Overall Rating 4.9047576/5rating 4.9047576

BP
Brittany P.
Clinton, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2019 Category: Service
routine checkup
was able to make an appointment with a few dats notice, having never been to the dealership before. service was quick and friendly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Fall Season.
Customer Relations Manager

2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
Route 46 Hyundai has very friendly staff and the service is remarkable. Will always take my vehicle here.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Belvidere, NJ
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service fast and efficient
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Hopatcong, NJ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Nelson always does a wonderful job.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 Star Rating. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Thomas S.
10/05/2019 Category: Service
STAFF IS FREINDLY
i have going here for 7 years fantastic people
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

10/05/2019 Category: Service
great service
the service was great. they were polite everything was taken care of.

EC
Ernie C.
3 hour oil change
Never had a 3 hour oil change before and will never have another.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Good Morning Mr. C. I will ask your service advisor if he told you that you did not just get an oil change, but they also completed a recall on your vehicle. You should have also received a hand car wash and vacuum that same visit. Once he gets in this morning I will find out and get in touch with you. I apologize for the lack of communication and the inconvenience this has caused you.

BC
Barbara C.
Sussex, NJ
Awesome service
Friendly staff, car always done when promised.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

Steven M.
Budd Lake, NJ
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Usually get very good service however i am still waiting for a call for a part that was ordered the day i was there and was supposed to be in the following week.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating and your feedback. I will check with parts tomorrow and let you know the status. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Speak with you tomorrow.

TR
Theresa R.
RT 46 Hyundai Sales & Service
I have been buying Hyundai’s and servicing them at RT 46 Hyundai since 2011. The sales and service departments have been fair and easy to work with.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.
Customer Relations Manager

PR
Patricia R.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Honesty
I brought my car in for an oil change and to also have my tire checked, since I noticed the pressure was low. Turned out I had a nail in my tire, mechanic recommended a new tire versus plugging the hole since that wouldn't be a safe option. Thank you for the honest thinking to keep safe on the road.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate your confidence in our dealership. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

KC
Kevin C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Job
I brought my car in for an oil change and while there, brought up that my rear wipers weren’t working. They fixed those, and serviced my car the same day I called in. Not only that, but they washed my car as well! 3 years later and I’m still so happy I went with this dealership!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

ST
Sara T.
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Frankie is your guy!
This will now by my second car I’ve lease through Hyundai with Frankie. He’s always helpful, realistic and friendly. It may take some time to get you close to where you want to be with your new car but he gets you there. He’s patient and not pushy at all. Always a good experience with him and when it’s time I’ll be back.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and your feedback. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

Charlene M.
West Orange, NJ
Vivian Coulson
Vivian Coulson definitely needs a raise!!! Not only did she stay on the phone with me while they were towing my car to Route 46 Hyundai, she handled the whole ordeal with kindness and care and she is an absolute Godsent!!! Thank you Vivian!!!!

Hyundai Service Department are the best out there!!!! Always satisified!!!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. It helps when you love what you do as well as having understanding customers. Again, thank you and we wish you a wonderful Fall Season.

Russell H.
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Thank you again for continued excellent service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate your confidence in our dealership. We wish you and your family a wonderful Fall Season.

PS
Paul S.
Mount Olive Township, NJ
car service repair
called for a service appointment , picked the time and day i wanted to come in , was rewarded that time with no issues , Hyundai repaired my car at no charge , and was done quicker than told , happy customer
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and appreciate the confidence you have placed in our dealership. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

LF
Lathaniel F.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Sep 2019 Service
Friendly atmosphere, good service.

Stanhope, NJ
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Oil change tire rotation
Quick service friendly staff washed my car thanks
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

HV
Harry V.
Long Valley, NJ
Always a good experience
Good staff, friendly atmosphere and clean waiting room.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it as well as you. Have a wonderful Fall Season.

Raymond B.
Good Service/Nice People
Great Place!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Great customer! Thank you.
Vivian