Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jason K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast Service
I had a 7:30 appointment for oil change. Needed a tire rotation as well. They called me about the rotation, performed all services and I was still out the door by 8:15. REALLY GOOD SERVICE. Highly recommend!!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you all the BEST for 2020.

CG
Christine G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/08/2020 Category: Service
availabilty
your word is inportant
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

I would like to speak with you regarding your service experience. I was wondering if you came in since the survey that was sent to you is under a different name. I look forward hearing from you so we may discuss. Hope you Holiday was grand.

Christina H.
Washington, NJ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/07/2020 Category: Service
The service
Always excellent work
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

You're the BEST! Hope your holiday was grand. All the BEST for 2020.

Joseph M.
Belvidere, NJ
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Repairs after car accident
They worked well with the adjuster & kept at all the hidden issues til the car was perfect. They even gave me a loaner vehicle because the insurance period ( 30days) had expired.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We hope this new year bring you and your family good health and prosperity. All the best for 2020!

Joyce H.
Landing, NJ
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Unscheduled service
I used the website to schedule service. When I got there, I learned that the online app doesn't work, for over a month. The staff managed to put me in and all was taken care of. And I'm a happy customer!

I wonder how long the app will be down. It seems all notifications already made to corporate haven't been helpful.

If this goes to corporate wonderful! If not please forward do next time I need service I don't surprise and one when I arrive.

Joyce Henderson

MK
Mariellen K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Don’t know what that means
They where very help ful

Columbia, NJ
Tire Service
Quick and easy. 5 Stars!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future.

TR
Theresa R.
Individualized service
All those who work in the service department are attentive and work with diligence to solve any issues. Nelson the mechanic who has worked on all three of my Elantra’s and Tucson puts my mind at ease knowing that the vehicles are functioning properly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers.

Budd Lake, NJ
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Accommodations could have been better
My simple tune up ended up taking over a week to service due to additional problems which were found. While I'm grateful that they were taken care up, the fact that a simple 30 minute tune up left me in the dark and without a vehicle for over a week is unappreciated. Hyundai could have at least offered a courtesy car or something as it was the week of Christmas and I had no way to travel.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. Please contact me so at least I may put you on a loaner list and try to get you one. They are scheduled out for a week or two and we do try our best to accommodate our customers but boy, that does stink! So sorry for the inconvenience this caused you. Next time you come in stop by so I may give you my business card.

Long Valley, NJ
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Helpful people
Small mishap occurred during a service visit and the staff handled it right away.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and we appreciate your patience with the mishap! We hope you and your family had a lovely Holiday. See  you soon.
Customer Relations Manager

Russell H.
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Great experience as always
Thank you again. Service tech even left me a replacement wheel lock tool just in case I need it.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We hope you and your family had a wonderful Holiday.

FB
Frank B.
Mount Arlington, NJ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/28/2019 Category: Service
service department
David took care of all my concerns
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and wish you and your family a Happy New Year.
Customer Relations Manager

VD
Vincent D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I recently had regularly scheduled maintenance ( oil change ). The service was performed in a timely manner. The staff at RT. 46 Hackettstown was very polite and professional.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Diane D.
Flanders, NJ
12/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Visit
Brought vehicle in for 15,000 service. I was out of there in under as n hour! There is always coffee and rolls and bagels while you wait and I can always find a coupon to save a bit as ccx well. Staff are welcoming as nd friendly.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/27/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Happy New Year.

PC
Patricia C.
Sparta, NJ
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Timely and professional
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

You're the Best. Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Happy Holidays!