( 1968 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

AF
Anthony F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service dept.
Professional, courteous person at the service desk (Amelia) made this visit as painless as possible.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful end of summer season.

PH
Peter H.
Succasunna, NJ
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Flat Repair
Pleased with the service I received
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful end of summer season.

Stanhope, NJ
2015 Hyundai Tucson
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Came in late for my service appointment and they were still able to accommodate me. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, highly recommended!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, the 5 Star Rating and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely end of summer season.

Ahley S.
Newton, NJ
2015 Hyundai Accent
Fast and Honest Service
I can to Route 46 Hyundai as a referral because my usual Hyundai dealership was unable to schedule a more urgently needed service appointment. The team at Route 46 Hyundai were friendly, knowledgeable, thorough, and honest regarding my car's service needs. The work was done well, and they called throughout the day to keep me posted. Great job! I am a very happy customer.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a lovely end of summer season.

Great place!
Hours work with my schedule. Easy to get in for service. Prompt and efficient,
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. Have a wonderful week.

Saad S.
Chambersburg, PA
Excellent service like always
Just like everytime, I experienced a quick and efficient car service.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

DT
David T.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Nice Experience
The facility itself is very clean and comfortable. The people are very friendly and helpful. Needless to say this all makes the experience of having your car serviced much more palatable. The service itself was done in an expedient time. I'm very happy I chose Hyundai.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating, taking the time to fill out the survey and your kind words. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come.

I've Been Going to this Dealership for Nine Years
Great service and I will continue to being all four of my Hyundais to this dealership for service.

Great Meadows, NJ
2012 Hyundai Elantra
August
Service went well

FI
Fred I.
Long Valley, NJ
Fred’s Review
They are so prompt and reliable I would go back again and again.

Budd Lake, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
09/02/2019 Category: Service
Great staff, Fast service. Waited for my oil change, was in and out quickly.

Roger C.
Newton, NJ
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Service performance
Service was excellent. Everyone was knowledgeable, courteous, and informative.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for the 5 star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful end of summer season.

FG

Roy M.
Stanhope, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service. Intelligent sales force
A-1
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

IP
Irene P.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Business as usual
Great service done in a friendly and timely manner
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful end of Summer Season.

F
F.
Fairfield, NJ
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
The service that is provided and personal attention for coordinating the details of the service appointment is excellent!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely end of Summer Season.

Overall good
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for the 4 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful summer season.

TH
Thomas H.
Bushkill, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Tom Hogan
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful end of Summer Season.

Belvidere, NJ
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Didn't get my free car wash
Love the place, but every time I fill out a survey, I'm supposed to get a car wash/vacuum with my service. Most times I don't.-c
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I was unaware of vehicles not receiving a car wash. Due to the increase of service customer we have decided to add additional personnel to help.  They will be starting sometime in September. I will be contacting you to ensure this does not affect your confidence in our dealership.

AK
Anthony K.
Budd Lake, NJ
08/27/2019 Category: Service
They took care of my service needs in a timely fashion. I'm happy with how everything went.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you.