( 1968 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5Overall Rating 4.9036175/5rating 4.9036175
Overall Rating 2.3494/5Overall Rating 2.3494/5rating 2.3494rating 2.3494rating 2.3494

Long Valley, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Service Area
Excellent!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

And you are too! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. Have a wonderful end of Summer Season.
908850.0050

HW
Heinz W.
Succasunna, NJ
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Multiple Hyundai vehicles
Would recommend service any day but would never go to sales dept again
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it! We wish you and your family a wonderful end of summer season.

CD
Christiana D.
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Competent
Very well organized, fast and thorough job.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

Joseph C.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient service
Brought my 2018 Leased Elantra in for yearly service and everything, including 30 point check was well documented and well done.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Columbia, NJ
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Steve
Courteous, professional, and on time
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/21/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Jim P.
Mount Olive Township, NJ
08/20/2019 Category: Service
I called for a minor service appointment, which was tough because of my limited availability. I was greeted courteously on the phone and accommodated the same day. Made my life so much easier. When I arrived at the service center, I was welcomed and my car was taken in within 5 minutes. The service was performed quickly and completely. I'll be back soon for my 60,000 mile service (once my schedule eases up.) Thanks Route 46 Hyundai service team!!
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

David G.
Washington, NJ
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Still doing a super job!
Scheduling an appointment for service was quick and easy. Service on my car was completed in a timely manner.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. It was great seeing you and we hope you have a wonderful School Season.. It is approaching quickly.

Stanhope, NJ
2012 Hyundai Tucson
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Review
was treated well by the service department.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Belvidere, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2019 Category: Service
Ongoing service
ease of setting appointment, communication on status of service and overall atmosphere of competence
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

PH
Peter H.
Newton, NJ
08/17/2019 Category: Service
A History of Hyundai Ownership
It is the people you interact with that makes the company great! They have always managed to employ very personable service advisers.
Things can fail and it is how the situation is corrected that makes all the difference. Currently David and Dan are doing a great job.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customers. At this time we would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

Ross S.
Flanders, NJ
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great dealership
Service has been great here. Can always get an appointment when I want and they are good.

Carol M.
Washington, NJ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great experience
Service appointment went smoothly.
Friendly staff
Comfortable waiting room

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Maintenance issue
My only issue is they tried to have me repeat some maintenance I had on my previous visit.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/17/2019

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

WS
Wendy S.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Service always good
Friendly, appts to fit my schedule
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

AF
Abbey F.
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Service is always fast and friendly! The waiting area is comfortable while you wait with bagels, coffee, and wifi.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

GE
Gay E.
Stanhope, NJ
Efficient
Everyone is very helpful.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate it as well as you. At this time we would like to wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.

Saad S.
Chambersburg, PA
Great place to visit
Similar to every time that I visit, I had a great time for my car service.

Donna P.
Flanders, NJ
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service. Called to give me updates, suggestions of what will be needed in the future and cost for the days service
I didn't feel I was being told I needed things I didn't or pressured into getting other work done at this visit.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

It is nice to hear our efforts do not go unnoticed. We appreciate your business and strive to provide that same level of exceptional service to all of our customer.

Doreen D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/12/2019 Category: Service
130,000 mile service
I just had my 2014 Elantra serviced for 130,000 miles. I commute 100 miles a day so need my car in tip top shape and thanks to the Service Dept. my car is still on the road getting me to work every day. Hyundai's tires for life has certainly paid off for me.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

We appreciate the 5 Star Rating and look forward to providing the same level of service in the future. We wish you and your family a wonderful Summer Season.

MF
Maria F.
Budd Lake, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional service
Had a great experience with salesperson Aleks and manager Camillo. They worked with me on my budget and were kind and considerate. My own complaint is the hours I waited to do the financing. We were served lunch while waiting which was greatly appreciated but they should have more financing people on hand. Overall, a great experience and just love my car! I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family.
VIVIAN C. from Route 46 Hyundai responded on 08/14/2019

You're the BEST! Thank you for the 5 Star Rating and taking the time to fill out the survey. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to serving you for many years to come. We wish you and your family a lovely Summer Season.