Rich R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Rich said they did a good job.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 11/03/2018

Thank you Rich for your honesty.

10/30/2018
Friendly staff and prompt service
Waiting room is clean, staff greats you as you walk in.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/31/2018

PG
PHILONIE G.
10/26/2018
We love their close proximity to our home. I trust their mechanics and we appreciate the professionalism of the all employees.
Sunset Garage did a very thorough job on my 26 yr. old Camry. They resolved several issues successfully.
I was kept apprised every step of the way ---- there we no surprises... and that would include costs.
They had to keep my car for 1 week to accomplish all of my issues... It was worthwhile to do so because today my Camry is running beautifully. My new radiator, water pump, valve gasket and oil pan & gasket have significantly breathed new life into my car. I'm sure I now can drive my Camry for several more years to come.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you Philonie we appreciate your honesty and business.

Ken B.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Ken said the owner of this business is great, he treats him well.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Ken for your business and honesty

SUSAN C.
Honda Fit
10/22/2018
Awesome as always
I have been taking my cars to Sunset Garage for years and have never been disappointed. My latest visit was for a 100,000 mile check up before a road trip. They did a thorough check of my car and their price was reasonable. I am grateful to have trusted mechanics keeping my cars running year after year.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/27/2018

Thank you Susan for your trust in us and continuous support.

LARRY M.
San Carlos, CA
10/21/2018
Honest service
I was a little skeptical once George had to sell his business I had been going to for 30 years but the new guys have been great. I do miss my greeting hugs from George and he asking about my family
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you Larry. Thank you for your honesty, support and business

ARTURO A.
Toyota Tercel
10/17/2018
Friendly
Frendly people and attended to your complane about your car
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Arturo for your business.

RAMONA S.
South San Francisco, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
10/13/2018
The technicians are always friendly, service oriented and know their job and are responsible to ensure your car is done correctly. They gave serviced my cars and I always leave with no worries or concern tat the job was done right! Very confident when they work on my cars.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you Ramona for your trust, cinfidence, and business.

10/11/2018
What They Didn't Do
This was my first trip to the new Sunset Garage. All I needed was routine scheduled maintenance. What they didn't do is call me and say they found some additional things that needed attention. A very good sign.

ARAFAT A.
10/10/2018
Very honest people great service!
I was very lucky to find this place!great people amazing service and reasonable price!
And the mechanic whose name is Emad the best mechanic!!!thank you sunset garage
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/11/2018

thanks you Arafat for your honesty.

10/09/2018
Great customer service and they repaired my broken headlight quickly! Thanks!

MA
Maroun A.
California
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Maroun said the staff did a good job. It was quick and clean for a reasonable price.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Maroun.

ES
ESTEPHAN S.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/04/2018
Great speedy Service, saved time and money.
Great speedy service. Saved time and money. Staff answered and explained any concerns and questions.
Thanks,

Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/27/2018

Alfonso B.
Chevrolet Pickup
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Alfonso said the facility was conveniently located. The facility had flexible scheduling. The timing and cost for service was good.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 10/08/2018

Adel A.
Antioch, CA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Adel said the business has great mechanics.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/27/2018

Thanks Adel

RICK G.
09/21/2018
Great technicians, excellent customer service.
I have been going to Sunset Garage for almost 40 years. At first I was saddened to learn that the previous owner George Yazbek sold the business, however, Michael the new front counter person was great on a recent visit for a water pump replacement. He was very responsive & kept me informed every step of the way! Here's to another 40 years!!
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Rick foryour continuous trust.

Jean F.
Cadillac DeVille
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Jean said she has always gone to this business and the staff does excellent work.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Jean for your honesty.

LP
LARRY P.
09/06/2018
Careful throw. Communication good.
I was contacted any time there was a question.
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/07/2018

Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you Larry, we are glad you ahd a great experience.

YA
YARA A.
Hayward, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
08/31/2018
A respectful business that takes care of the customer and take pride in serving you!!
Roy E. from Sunset Garage responded on 09/04/2018