2079 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6808487/5Overall Rating 4.6808487/5Overall Rating 4.6808487/5Overall Rating 4.6808487/5rating 4.6808487
Overall Rating 1.9787191/5rating 1.9787191rating 1.9787191rating 1.9787191rating 1.9787191
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Robert B.
maintanence
Great service, unfortunatey I live to far from dealership to return for routine maintainance, but will always come to dealership with important issues.

RV
Raelene V.
Evans, GA
Attentive, Timely and Honest
My 20 year old took our family car in for a tire rotation. They told her that they couldn’t do that in good faith as one of the tires had a bad spot. They found a reasonable replacement that was in her budget and fixed the problem. My daughter appreciated being treated with respect and getting the car back in a timely fashion. Thanks Taylor Hyundai, I think you are cultivating a future Hyundai buyer.

CL
Chris L.
Waynesboro, GA
Service with a smile
Great service and love the fact that they wash my car.

CK
Charles K.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
Good repair
Repair took too long but Ponce kept me updated.

Jean R.
Servicing
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful.

2007 Hyundai Sonata
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Eddie is a super foreman. Really knows the Cars.
Met my expectations. Advisor kept me informed.

Bad communication
Took two days when told one. Had to wait 3 hours for loaner.

YL
Yetive L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Convient to home and good service
We always get good service.

VB
Valerie B.
Dearing, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Ponce was very helpful he called me with update on vehicle and advised me that the service was completed.

2014 Hyundai Accent
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Service review
I would never buy a car from here again, as it was a bad sales experience, but I have never had an issue with the service department. I think the waiting area is a bit small and uncomfortable, but I haven't had to use it very often so it's not that big of a deal. Prices are high but if you go to a dealer that's expected.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We apologize any past experience. We appreciate your business.

Windsor, SC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Needs Improvement
Technicians need to make sure that service is done properly to ensure customers do not return back prematurely. Customers: Please make sure that your oil drain plugs are tightened properly and that no oil is leaking after service.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We apologize for the concern. We Appreciate your business and understanding.

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance schedule on line vs at the dealership
Maintenance schedule on line is different (and less costly)than what appears on the service department computers. Should be synched up to avoid confusion.
It would also leave the customer with more confidence in the recomendations.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

We apologize for the concern, we appreciate you bringing it to our attention when you were here. We will be in touch with you to discuss your concerns.

SP
Sneet P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Genesis Service
Our service by Ponce Jones was one of the most professional and comprehensive to date. I never write a review but was compelled by their high standard and excellent service.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the comments, we appreciate your business.

Jennifer M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I received nothing shy of great service when using Taylor Hyundai. The dealership sent staff to come get my vehicle during business hours so I didn’t have to be without my vehicle. They were able to work around my work schedule. Nice and friendly staff.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you.

MT
Monica T.
Engine Replacement
When my car just quit working, I had no idea what was wrong, but I felt like it was the end of the world. Apparently, there was a recall and the entire engine needed to be replaced. I was set up with a rental and in about a month, my car was ready for pick up! I worked with Sherri V. at the Augusta location, she was very helpful and handled everything.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business.

09/18/2018 Category: Service
My car battery died. I was able to contact Taylor Hyundai and they scheduled me in on a Saturday and I was in and out in under 1 hour!!!

EJ
Elbony J.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Saying Thanks
I want to give the biggest shout out to Ponce Jones for an excellent customer service experience. From the time I dropped my car off with him, until it was time to go. Ponce was very knowledgeable about the service I needed and also went the extra mile to make sure my safety was top priority traveling back to NC. Thank you.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the comments, we we appreciate your business.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great for the work
The detailing after service of the vehicle... amazing. Kids and dogs enough said on mess. I was kept posted on status of vehicle including the delays. Helped in getting a loaner.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding
Always ready to take care of your needs and provide outstanding service.
BOBBY O., Service Director from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018