4.6

06/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Awesome
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

We really appreciate the awesome review

LH
Linda H.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
The Best
I always get the best service at Taylor Hyundai. They take excellent care of my car. I get excellent care from my service advisor, Ashton.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you very much for the uplifting comments and the great review

Candace M.
Hephzibah, GA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Best Service Ever!
I used to hate getting my car service due to the high rates and the wait time but this dealership has really made a lot of changes over the 5 year course of me going there and I’m loving every bit of it ! I was able to drop my car off for a short period time and have what I wanted done plus more . They also send random coupons to your email that definitely comes in handy . The staff is very friendly and professional.They also always give me cool tips and tricks. Would definitely recommend this business to a friend .
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We have been working hard at putting our customers first. I am glad that you as well as others heave noticed the change..Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review

ME
Mary E.
Fayetteville, TN
Stressed single mom
I was recently visiting friends 6 hours from home and my car began to have issues. Long story short I met Ashton and Taylor Hyundai and he was a life saver. I told him what was going on and he just knew he would be able to get everything taken care of. My luck tends to be bad, but something told me to trust him and I am thankful I did, because he was right he was able to help me and it was all covered under a system update. Thank you Ashton!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Very sorry to hear that you had problems while traveling but very glad that we came through for you. Thank you for the awesome comments and review

GH
Gracie H.
Prompt courteous service
Each time I need care for my car the personnel in service department are quick to check out the problem and advise me of any issues and how long it will take to do the work needed.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We are very glad that we were able to meet or exceed your expectations. Thank you for the awesome review

GB
Gregory B.
North Augusta, SC
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/02/2020 Category: Service
No issues. Tom is a great service guy to deal with. Hope others have the same experience.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We really appreciate the comments and the great review

TW
Timothy W.
Edgefield, SC
2019 Hyundai Kona
2019 Kona - Bad Battery
Brought my Kona in for service as the battery was going bad early. Was replaced under warranty and the service was fantastic as always. Friendly and very clean will be going back for service again. Thanks for doing a great job!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We thank you for the kind words and the awesome review

Statesboro, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
n/a
n/a
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

Thank you very much for the great review. We really appreciate it

06/02/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
Fast and friendly service. Thanks sherry !!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

Thank you very much for the opportunity to serve you and for the great review

Denise W.
05/27/2020
Taylor Hyundai cares about their customers!
Highly recommend. Excellent service. Long time customer.
Appreciate MGMT. Thx Bob
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you very much and you are correct we do care very much about our customers

Denise W.
05/27/2020
Taylor Hyundai cares about their customers!
Highly recommend.
Appreciate MGMT. Thx Bob
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you very much and we do care very much about our customers

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2020 Category: Service
car care service
prompt with service. Tom very helpful with advi ce.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

We really appreciate the great review

WH
Wendell H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/24/2020 Category: Service
Service improving each visit
Had service last week. Everything seemEd to go more efficient and organized than on 3 prior visits. Was greeted soon after arrival. Got an appointment soon after scheduling one. Had a fellow sanitizing the waiting area for Covid and asked on two visits if anybody needed anything. The service was a little long but they washed my car even though I told them it wasn’t necessary. Have been impressed with Hyundai cares as they’ve has some real winner the past few years. Service is beginning to match product.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to be of servie to you and we really appreciate the great review

05/23/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
My car was serviced quickly and they did not try to offer me services that my car did not need. My car was washed and vacuumed. I had a horrible experience with this dealership the year before. I was apprehensive to use their services again. Thank you and keep up the good work.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 05/25/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words and the awesome review. We are very glad that we met or exceeded your expectations