Overall Rating 4.7042289/5Overall Rating 4.7042289/5Overall Rating 4.7042289/5Overall Rating 4.7042289/5rating 4.7042289
Overall Rating 2.0845042/5Overall Rating 2.0845042/5rating 2.0845042rating 2.0845042rating 2.0845042

Jenna D.
Maintenance
This is our 5th Hyundai. We have nothing negative to report about the vehicles or service. Taylor is professional, timely, and goes the extra distance for their customers.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

We really appreciate the awesome comments and review

VM
Vilma M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai does a great job.
Taylor Hyundai does an awesome job.

We greatly appreciate the awesome 5 star review

Blythe, GA
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Very polite, no hesitation in answering questions when asked.
Employee came and explained exactly what was going on during my stay and asked if there was anything that he could do for me.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review

2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle repair
Parts were ordered and service was done fairly quickly. Transportation was provided while my vehicle was there. Regular maintenance was performed at the same visit.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you very much for the great comments and the awesome review

LJ
Leticia J.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Thanks Thomas Lang for taking care of my vehicle.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review

Windsor, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service !
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you very much for the awesome review and the kind words

5 Star Service
As always Taylor Hyundai completed a 5 Star Service on my vehicle and Thomas Lang my service advisor took care of my needs.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

We greatly appreciate the kind words and the awesome review

Clean
The cleanliness is always admirable
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

I do apologize for you not being properly briefed about the recommended repairs. I will ensure that the Service Consultant gets with your to fully explain

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Taylor Hyundai is where I always have my car serviced. The work is done thoroughly and in a timely manner. Tom always listens to my requests and explains the bill clearly as to what services were completed.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you very much for the great review, we really appreciate it

Sherry S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Love Hyundai
Love Hyundai. I purchased my Hyundai four years ago and I love it! Also, I am very pleased with my experience when I have my car serviced. Always a pleasant experience! Thank you!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

We really appreciate the awesome review and the kind words

DE
David E.
Charleston, SC
2009 Hyundai Genesis
Service advisor
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you very much for the great review

Jeannine R.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2019 Category: Service
service
I got my first service on my new Tucson. I was very pleased with the service dept. I was in and out
in very little time. Everything was explained to me. My car was washed and vacuumed as well. Good Job.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and the great review. We are very glad that we exceeded your expectations

TW
Timothy W.
Edgefield, SC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Servicing my 2016 Veloster Turbo.
The service department at Taylor Hyundai replaced the oil, rotated the tires and performed a valve cleaning on my 2016 Veloster Turbo. As always they were quick, polite and a pleasure to do business with. Definitely a happy repeat customer!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Always glad to have you visit. Thank you very much for the awesome review

Dana R.
Graniteville, SC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Awful service department
Service rep doesnt listen to anything but had an answer for everything
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Please call me at 760-642-6362 about your recent visit with us. The number we have on file for you is no longer in service.

Thanks in advance

2012 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Never Fixed the Problem: Car shuts off at stops
My Hyundai Genesis shuts down when doing in town driving mainly in intersections after braking or after coming to a complete stop. 2 years ago I had the same issue and the dealership replaced the master cylinder and the problem ceased. Now 2yrs later the problem is back! The same day that I paid $1,300 and got the car back it cut off in an intersection and then it went back to the dealership they did nothing else but drive it. I get it back drive it for 2 days and I break down in an intersection at 9pm with my toddler. Car goes back to dealership they keep it one week and call to tell me that they put appx 250 miles on it and that there is no problem.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Dear valued customer, we have explained that we can not get your vehicle to act up. The money that you spent on your first visit was for tires and recommended maintenance items. Hyundai recommends changing the spark plugs at 100,000 miles and your throttle body was extremely dirty. The Service Advisor explained that we could not duplicate the concern when he talked to you before you authorized the tires and the recommended maintenance. I would also like to state that we have provided you with a new car to drive while we have attempted to duplicate your concern, we have even had the owner of the dealership drive you vehicle for more than 90 miles. If a car runs flawlessly and never acts up in more than 275 miles of total driving for us then there is nothing that we can do to correct the concern. I do apologize for the problem the vehicle has caused you and unfortunately that is all that I can offer at this time. I do not, however, understand rating the dealership so poorly when we have gone above and beyond trying to assist you.  We do appreciate your previous visits and will miss being able to serve you in the future.

TN
Tylan N.
09/09/2019
Amazing customer service
Ashton Brewer in the service department took great care of getting my car serviced and in a very timely manner.
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

We really appreciate the kind words and the great review

YH
Yasika H.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Keep up the great work!
Excellent representatives working in the front garage there. Everyone is informative and friendly.

Thank you very much for the uplifting words and the great 5 star review

Aiken, SC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication & Customer Service
GreatCustomer Service and communication cy service representative

09/04/2019 Category: Service
Should be a recall repair
Steering plastic gear deteriorates. The part is $5 but the repair is over $300.....
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Dear Valued customer, I am very glad that your advisor was able to get with you today and get things ironed out. We look forward to being able to serve you in the future

2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/03/2019 Category: Service
3750 mile check up
They are courteous, thorough and timely
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you very much for the nice comments and the awesome review

BG
Bernard G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Great but dont watch the clock
Get better at doing faster oil changes! I know you are better than Jiffy Lube!
ROBERT S., Service Manager from Taylor Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

We are a lot better that Jiffy Lube, We are not set up for high production, we dont have a drive over pit with a person in the pit draining the oil. We do a complete inspection on each vehicle that includes setting it on the lift, removing the tires to check the brakes and the steering components, plus approximately 70 other items that are not checked at Jiffy Lube. These things take time as well as the complimentary wash and vac. We do appreciate your business and look forward to being able to serve you in the future.