Megan G.
Acura TL
07/03/2021
Only place we take our cars
Came for an oil change/tire rotation on 1 vehicle and to get some diagnostics on the other. The whole team was friendly, honest, and timely with out cars. They were straight forward and clear about everything and we left feeling assured and happy about the service performed.
Highly recommend the Auto Station!

Acura MDX
07/02/2021
Amazing Support!
The team was great and super responsive with their service! It was a pleasure working with them!

REBECCA/JOE B.
INFINITI QX56
07/01/2021
Handled my major repairs
Our SUV had timing chain issues among other things. It was a major costly set of repairs but I feel they are thorough and transparent. We should have a solid vehicle for a while now thanks to them! Eris was easy to work with and responsive to our questions and requests.

MN
Melinda N.
06/28/2021
Best place to take your car
We love the Auto Station. They are excellent, honest and the only place we will take our vehicles.

Leslie S.
06/26/2021
Awesome people, just like family.
A place like this is hard to find. You know the work is being done and done right!!! Being a widow, I can trust them with all my heart, and that is the best feeling. In today's world we have enough to worry about. Bring your vehicle here and stop worrying about one thing at least.
Be Blessed Be Safe.

FJ
Frank J.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/23/2021
Finally--An Honest Shop!!!
It's very rare in the car repair business to find a shop that doesn't fleece the unknowing clientele. Brett and the boys at the Auto Station saved me $2,000 over the dealer quote in correctly identifying my AC problem as NOT needing a new compressor, only a recharge and a couple O-rings replaced. The Auto Station is an honest, trustworthy shop with great service and very knowledgeable techs.

BL
Brooks L.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
06/17/2021
You guys are still so awesome!
You guys are still so awesome!

Chevrolet Pickup
06/15/2021
Nothing fixed
Vehicle went in for warranty work plus alarm installation! Nothing warranted was fixed and the a/c resister was missing so a/c doesn’t work. And the alarm system was installed wrong! It doesn’t work!!! Not happy at all with service.

Mazda CX-5
06/14/2021
Top notch service
Went in for a quick tire opinion, and the rep was able to walk me through my next steps in minutes. Great place!

Jerry A.
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
06/11/2021
Radiator replacement
Knowledgeable and friendly staff. They were concerned about my budget.

06/10/2021
The business is well kept and clean in the waiting area. All the employees were friendly and helpful.
We were brought back to the working area to show us what they found and they explained the alternative to our satsfaction.
Highly recommend this business!

SG
Sue G.
Victor, CO
Ford Expedition
06/09/2021
Great service!!!
Professional service, friendly & knowledgeable
Brett was awesome in his help to keep me informed as to what needed to be done to my truck. It was also done in a timely manner. I don’t know who the service guy was but I’ll also say thanks to him!!
I live 120 miles away from Denver and I would drive that far again for their service.
Thanks guys!!

DAVID P.
Kia Sportage
06/08/2021
David Pennington
Kind Friendly people! Superior workmanship!

David S.
Chevrolet Caprice
06/05/2021
First Time Customer - Just for an Oil Change and quick look at power steering pump, hose connection for where it leaks from
What got me to in was a mailer with a discount. The car is old but with low mileage for its age 135000 chevy caprice brougham in great shape.
There is not much to say about quality of an oil change. Yet, I found a different shop near Wadsworth and Yale made a mess under the hood by failing to put the dip stick back in.
As an old farm/ranch raised boy who grew up doing most all our own service and repairs on cars, trucks, tractors, etc. Dad made sure we always to run vehicle a short time/distance and then check for leaks, pressures and levels. This is a good practice regardless if you or someone else does the work.
Here is what I liked most about The Auto Station from this short simple visit.
The office is the cleanest and most comfortable auto repair shop I've been in.
a. More than enough very comfortable chairs to seat in.
b. There is a work counter where at least two customers could setup up their laptops on.
c. Great coffee machine to make fresh cup of coffee each time. (had I know I would not have brought my own)
d. Refrigerator stocked with water and soft drinks.
E. A big point with me. Ok by know you know I'm an older guy. That likely means when going into a new place we make sure we know where the bathrooms are.
Sound crazy to some, but I have never visit a bathroom in a service station or repair shop that was a spotless clean as here. It made me think my care going to come back to me with no new grease on the floor, steering wheel, etc. a the windshield might be cleaner than it was.
f. Had I not already checked and filled all the flued levels, I suspect they'd done that for me. I might suggest the would have confirmed all levels and tire pressure OK.
I'm in the service of business telephone, computers, CCTV, etc. keeping business customers is easier and more profitable than finding new one. I have a feeling The Auto Station owner agrees and will do everything possible to take care of any issues that concern us. AND there will be problems that within reason we learn if we want to come back and in some case the service company wants us back. .
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021

Thanks for such a thorough review.  Know I am always here to help if you ever need anything.
Sincerely,
Al Anderson
Owner

IY
Ismet Y.
Chevrolet Forward Control
06/04/2021
True professionals
The Auto station is recommended me by a friend of mine. I’m so glad that I went there. The work was exceptional and Brett was a true professional with communication and answering all the questions. I highly recommend this business to anyone.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/07/2021