Sarah M.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said this business was very helpful. They did a diagnostic without charge and got what was wrong with her vehicle all figured out.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/24/2019

Sarah, I am so glad we could help.
Sincerely,

Martin S.
12/18/2019
Reliability...
It was a great experience, brakes feel great....
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/18/2019

Martin,  Great to hear.  Thanks for taking the time to leave the review.

Brett M.
Colorado
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Brett said he had a great experience at this business and the staff was very welcoming.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/18/2019

Brett, We always love to have you visit.

Honda Civic Si
12/16/2019
See below
My car was taken timely at my appointment time. Staff is efficient,, professional and courteous. I trust them to do a good honest job for a fair price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/17/2019

Chevrolet Aveo
12/07/2019
Expedient service
I love this auto mechanic shop. I know my car is getting repaired properly, and at a fair price.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/09/2019

Thanks,

Jeff L.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff at the business was cool and the service was good.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/04/2019

Mary H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Mary said she has nothing but great things to say about this business. She had an experience with a mis-diagnosed problem, that made it hard for her to trust someone again. They have shown themselves to be trustworthy, thoughtful and they have good prices.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/02/2019

Thanks Mary

LD
Lonnie D.
11/28/2019
Thank you.
Very efficient. Looking forward to working with you in the future.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/29/2019

Thanks Lonnie

Richard R.
11/27/2019
Perfect.
This facility-mostly Jamie Stearman will have my business forever, assuming I live that long. They are simply the best repair/service.
I'll be back!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/27/2019

Jaime and the whole staff thank you.

RJ
Ryan J.
Wheat Ridge, CO
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD
11/10/2019
Awesome crew!
Brought in my new truck to get wheels and tires mounted and installed. They did an excellent job and I will definitely be back.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/11/2019

BC
Barry C.
Colorado
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Barry said the employees provided good communication they made him aware when vehicle was going to be ready and of how long it would take to complete the job. He said the staff was professional, courteous, and polite.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/11/2019

Thanks Barry

MN
Melinda N.
11/05/2019
We have been taking our car to the Auto Station for years and are very happy with the service we received.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your patronage.
Sincerely,

Jb M.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
JB said the staff provide good service and she has no complaint.

Thanks JB

Mazda Tribute
10/19/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable
They did a great job on the alignment. I put new tired on so I needed the work done. The only problem was the car was done and pulled to the front of the building and they told me it was done 20 minutes later.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/29/2019

We have passed your concerns on to the staff and will try to be more expeditious next time.

DT
Dan T.
Commerce City, CO
Ford Police Interceptor
10/18/2019
Customer service
I like that they were professional's with a service team that was fast and prompt. With an outstanding service team, they are very professional and with courteous staff. That is always important to me. I felt the staff is understanding and knowledgeable and thay cared about my concerns. They fixed my truck fast and on time like the said they would, not like a local Ford dealer that had my truck for over three weeks and didn't fix the problem. I will refer all my family and friends to The Auto Source, thank you Eris and the entire staff behind you.
Dan Torres
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 10/29/2019

We always take great pride in fixing items a dealer can't.