RD
Rich D.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Rich said there was an issue with the original quote the business gave him. It ended up being about $140 off. The price ended up going up because it was a different part that they needed. He added he would have liked if they stuck with their quote. They are great people and do great work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/16/2019

Rich, Thanks for the feedback.  We always do try to keep with our origianl estimates.

DJ
Dominique J.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Dominique said the staff did a good job and displayed great customer service skills. He stated they were kind, polite and willing to answer questions.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/13/2019

Thanks Dominique

DJ
Dominique J.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/16/2019

Nissan 240SX
08/10/2019
Dont know if techs are certified but it doesn't seem like it.
Waste of money.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/12/2019

I know receiving bad news about our cars is never easy.

Our techs are fully certified.  We have Master ASE Certified Technicians

From what I understand they were able to diagnose and issue with a timing chain you tried yourself?

Sometimes major repairs like this are better left a certified professional to avoid engine damage.

If I can help in any way please feel free to reach out to me.

SJ
Sharon J.
08/09/2019
From the moment I enter the doors, I feel welcomed and seen. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. Jamie, in particular, is always so wonderful to work with. I trust him and feel he always has my best interests at heart.
Please see the comments above. Thank you for running such a great business. I would and have recommended your business to friends.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/20/2019

Jaime and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.

GT
Grace T.
Englewood, CO
Mazda Tribute
08/08/2019
Corrected problem with air conditioner.
My air conditioner was repaired and up to now it’s working fine. Have no complaints
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/09/2019

Grace, While our goal is always to deliver five star service, we do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave us the review.

JANET H.
08/07/2019
Good service, professional .... and accomadating
As always, the folks at The Auto Station lived up to my expectations and experience. Kevin even juggled things to get the car I was looking at to buy in earlier than my appointment. (Thank You, Kevin!) Good feedback on the car gave me the confidence to go ahead with the purchase and get the seller to knock off some more on the price since the car needed some minor work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/08/2019

Janet, We are always happy to help and appreciate your years of patronage.

NP
Nancy P.
08/07/2019
So nice to not get ripped off
I love this auto repair shop and all the people who work there. It is so nice to be able to trust my car with professionals that don't rip you off. They always give me fair warning of what may be coming up repair wise and always help me out with discounts. How refreshing it is to be able to take my car to a place without fear of price gouging and sticker shock.

Thank you So much Nancy.

Honda Civic Si
business I trust
Had an appointment. There was a delay in getting to my car. Really appreicated that they were open to me as a passenger since the sound was intermittent. It sounded like they really did lots of testing to try & determine why the intermettent noise occurred. Unable to locate the issue. Appreciate the efforts and being honest about it. Appreciated that rather then just guessing.....

MF
Mike F.
Acura RDX
08/07/2019
Friendly staff, very attentive and responsive.
My issue was relatively minor, but was handled professionally and timely.

We even love fixing minor issues.  Thanks Mike

GT
Greg T.
08/06/2019
Work on cooling fan - happy!
We had an issue on our van with the cooling fan making noise. Called on a Monday and the Auto Station was able to take the vehicle in and had the work completed same day. They diagnosed a short in the fan, got us a decent price on a quality assemble. Furthermore, they troubleshot some existing issues with a coolant leak that our prior mechanic for some reason was not able to resolve. It was just a hose clamp plus the wrong pressure cap was on the vehicle, which the Auto Station has corrected.

Thanks much to the Auto Station for keeping our old Van going!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/06/2019

We are so glad we could help.

Brett M.
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the service was great. The employees had good communication.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Brett

MARY C.
Englewood, CO
07/30/2019
Confidence in the work
I am always confident that my car will be serviced by skilled professionals. Customer service is excellent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/01/2019

Thank You Mary.

Allison M.
Honda Civic Si
07/30/2019
Inspection Prior to Purchase
I was happy that I brought in this vehicle prior to deciding if I wanted to purchase it. Al, Kevin and the rest of the team took the time to thoroughly inspect this car top to bottom and saved me the heartache of purchasing a true lemon. Buyers be aware of what your purchasing and if you need an expert opinion see these guys!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks Allison

EB
EVIE B.
Chevrolet HHR
07/25/2019
I've had perfect results every time I've been there.
From oil changes to tire purchases, the employees are fantastic, the service is quick and efficient, always within the time given. Anything I've asked for has been perfect. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/26/2019

My staff and I Thank You for such a glowing review.  :)
Thanks,

Scott W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/20/2019
You can tell it's a great place by the way they handle the minor issues with great customer service! I had a small issue after a huge, very involved repair at this shop. I made them aware of it, and they got me in right away and corrected it. This review is to remind everyone that anyone can look good when everything is perfect. When you're talking about car repairs, small issues sometimes arise, especially when you're completely taking the engine apart! They corrected the issue immediately and to my satisfaction. This is how to tell a great shop from an ordinary one. Customer service is not dead, yet. Come here and let them show you!....
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your years of patronage Scott

Mark D.
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that the service is always good.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks Mark

RL
Rita L.
Pine, CO
Ford Expedition
07/17/2019
Ford Expedition
Eris was very helpful and attentive.
The lock box for pick p at my convenience was great.

Mary D.
Longmont, CO
07/13/2019
Great service with friendly people
I love when I walk in the door that I am greeted by name. Everyone is friendly and in a good mood. The service is a great value. I feel confident that my car is well care for.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/22/2019

We always appreciate your visits.

WT
Wayne T.
07/09/2019
Service is trustworthy
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks for years of patronage.