LH
Loretta H.
Subaru Legacy
02/13/2016
Always happy and polite and will make repairs in very good timely manner.
You have taken of my 1996 Subaru since it was new. I feel you have awlays been honest and fair b only fixing parts that are necessary. It is great to trust your mechanic and the establishment.

John D.
02/13/2016
Check engine light check
I was able to quickly get in for the diagnosis and appreciated them squeezing me in so quickly. They were very helpful and knowledgeable. I did not have any repairs done because I'm giving the vehicle away.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/19/2016

We hope to help meet your servicing needs on your replacement vehicle too.

BL
Bill L.
Denver, CO
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Bill said he got his vehicle back in one day and they have friendly service, as always.

TW
Tom W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/13/2016 Category: Service
Tom said the employees do good, quality work. When he leaves the business his vehicle always runs well.

GW
GENE W.
Honda Accord
02/11/2016
THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST BAR NONE!!!
Fair, Honest & Fast. I really trust and believe in this shop for my repair needs. Timm is the BEST!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/19/2016

Tim always appreciates the kind words.  Thanks

NC
NOAH C.
Denver, CO
02/10/2016
They know what they are doing.
I brought my car to various main stream places and my overheating problem persisted. It was fixed very fast after bringing to the specialist.