GM
Gina M.
Sheridan, CO
03/18/2017 Category: Service
Gina said she didn't have any issues during her visit to this business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/21/2017

Gina,  We see this is your first visit and appreciate you coming in to see us.
Regards,
Al Anderson
Owner

WT
Wayne T.
03/15/2017
Good
Good

EJ
Emily J.
Hyundai Tucson
03/13/2017
Dan is the best!
Every time I bring in my car - Dan does an amazing job fixing whatever issue is wrong and communicates honestly with me. I appreciate all your company has done with the many car issues I have had over the years. Thank you!

WF
Wendy F.
Colorado
03/13/2017 Category: Service
Wendy said nobody is perfect. She stated she left her coat there.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/15/2017

Wendy, I am glad we were able to set aside your coat and get it to you the next day and we will always continue to strive to be perfect.

BF
Barbra F.
03/10/2017
Friendly atmosphere. Expert analysis and repair of vehicle.
I appreciate all the help in obtaining the necessary parts for the repair of my car. Kudos to everyone on the entire staff--and a special thanks to Elise.

CD
Cera D.
Englewood, CO
03/09/2017
Fantasic customer service & timely service
Always great service, customer care & reasonable prices ? Highly recommended!

Terry M.
Arvada, CO
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Terry said this business gave him directions to the bus stop and they charged him $8.90 for it, but he may have misread the bill. It was good service, and he is satisfied with his vehicle.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/09/2017

Terry, Thanks for reaching out and we understand how the confusion could occur.  The $8.90 was the RTD portion of the tax on the bill.  We would never do anything like charge for directions.

EH
Ed H.
Nissan Maxima
03/08/2017 Category: Service
Ed said this business was able to complete his repair in 25 minutes and everything runs perfectly. He is very pleased with their service.

JOHN H.
03/07/2017
The front crew are professional and friendly. The service was prompt

VV
Vicente V.
Hyundai Tiburon
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Vicente said this business was honest. The staff was friendly.

RU
Richard U.
Englewood, CO
Mitsubishi Eclipse
03/07/2017 Category: Service
Richard said the business provided a good experience and the customer service was good. However, they have high prices.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/08/2017

Richard, we were all disappointed to find your 1996 Mitsubishi needed a new engine and you are right about that not being cheap.  We always try to do everything we can to keep repairs affordable and disapponted we couldn't have done more in this case.

BR
Brandon R.
Golden, CO
Infiniti G35
03/06/2017
Customer service was attentive and very well organized. I was called with a diagnosis, recommendations and was completed in the time frame discussed.
I'll recommend this mechanic shop to all.

Dustin M.
03/05/2017
Always great!
You guys rock!

EV
ELAINE V.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/04/2017
I had the best service ever when I brought my Ford truck in to Japanese Specialists for a new transmission. The quality of work at a very competitive price made the biggest difference for me. Jordan and Bird kept me informed all along with the work performance and progress. I was delighted how fast and efficient they were. I am definitely recommending Japanese Specialists to my family and friends.

EJ
Eva J.
Volvo S70
02/24/2017 Category: Service
Eva said the business got her in right away. The front office staff was very nice. Their prices were competitive.