KW
Keith W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/22/2021
2005 trailblazer
Good quick service no trying to upsell more fixes.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/23/2021

Thanks Keith

Bob B.
Ford Fiesta
03/19/2021
All the best of AAA SERVUCE
Friendly, informative, on time, fair $.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/19/2021

Bob, We love our AAA customers and thanks.

Jeep Cherokee
03/17/2021
motor runs after leaving the shop
Still running around
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/18/2021

While our goal is to always deliver five star service we do appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review.
Regards,

MA
Mark A.
Larkspur, CO
03/13/2021
Great service and fair pricing!
Took my Ford Explorer in for new tires. They got the tires changed quickly and their price was about 10% better than everywhere else that I had checked

Mark,
We are always happy to save you money.

David M.
03/10/2021
I have had an on-going issue with my Toyota Tacoma heater. They thought the problem had been repaired at my last visit, but it started acting up again. I brought my truck back and they left no stone unturned until they identified and fixed the problem.

David,
Thank you for the review and the many years you have been bringing your Tacoma in to us.

John G.
03/10/2021
Great people, easy to work with.
Keep up the good work.

John T.
03/10/2021
Willing to work with me on repairs
Great customer service. They straighten things out after I was miss leaded from another shop. I’m able to do the repairs my self but was unsure due due to other shop information. Very helpful and I was able to repair my car at minimal expense. There diagnostic was spot on for a small fee. Very grateful keep up the good work. J. T.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much J.T.

Kia Soul
Quality
My mother Mrs Blackhawk recommended I come to this store because her food truck gets serviced among other things here. I appreciate the honesty with asking if I wanted extra work done and reassuring me nothing else would be applied unless I said to do so! Overall good experience and you guys had A/C and water so 5 starts
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you so much.  We always love referrals.

Ali S.

SK
Steve K.
Isuzu Trooper
03/03/2021
The mechanics know cars and fix them properly the first time.
This is an excellent place to have work done on your vehicle.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/04/2021

Thanks Steve.

Juan G.
03/01/2021
Great service. After tune-up my car is running the best it has in years.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/02/2021

We love to do the little things that can help

C
Chris
Nissan Pathfinder
02/26/2021
Fast, skilled and quality service
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/02/2021

TC
Todd C.
02/24/2021
Fantastic Service
The customer service is second to none. I highly recommend.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/24/2021

Hard to beat second to none>  :)

Josh P.
Aurora, CO
Ford Expedition
02/22/2021
Extremely respectful service
Everyone at The Auto Station was very helpful during a stressful time. They helped us feel comfortable and was truthful about services rendered and refunded money when they were unable to fix something. Thank you so much.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2021

Josh, I am so glad we could help.  I know it is never easy when the costs of the repair are getting close to the value of the car and we were happy to refund money to avoid that situation.
Regards,

Roger C.
02/22/2021
I'm impressed with the work done
I'm too old to do extensive front end work. When I got the vehicle home I inspected the work done, I am very happy and impressed with the results.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/22/2021

Roger, We always feel honored for you trusting us to be the one to work on your car.