KN
Kim N.
03/06/2019
Most trustworthy repair shop I have ever experienced.
They are so honest. Never trying to convince you to fix issues that really aren’t problems. The staff goes out of their way to be customer focused in a sincere way. Josh is an amazing diagnostician! Wonderful experience.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/07/2019

Josh and the whole staff sincerely thank you so much for the kind words.

Larkspur, CO
Nissan Armada
03/05/2019
Consistently great service!
We have taken all our business and personal vehicles to the Auto Station for the past couple years. We continue to go back because the service is great and we feel that they are very honest about the vehicle diagnosis.

Definitely would recommend this shop!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/06/2019

We sincerely appreciate your patronage over the years.

03/05/2019
Excellent Facility
Top-flight, friendly and professional service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/05/2019

Thanks for coming in to see us for your vehicle needs.

KN
Krissy N.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/04/2019
Oil change and tire rotation
I have been taking my car to the Auto Station for years! They are honest and upfront with all work that needs to be done and they are very reasonable for parts and labor!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/05/2019

Krissy,
Your patronage over the years is Greatly appreciated.

MA
Michael A.
Chevrolet Colorado
03/01/2019
Considerate, Honest staff
They were more concerned with getting the job done right rather than trying to tack on needless fixes. Great job
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 03/04/2019

Thanks and we are always happy to help.

JQ
Joe Q.
Commerce City, CO
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/27/2019
Love the place and people!
These guys are awesome! Brian has been my go to guy.
I have taken 3 cars here so far and they've really gone above and beyond.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/28/2019

Brain and the whole staff appreciates your continued patronage.

Marsha M.
02/22/2019
Very satisfied
After a discussion with Jamie it became apparent that there was some confusion in regard to my previous brake repair. They offered me a resolution over and above what I anticipated. I am truly grateful for your communication, understanding and generosity. I will definitely continue to refer others to your business. Thank you Al and Jamie. You are the best!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/27/2019

I am glad we could help and apologize for the confusion.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Nissan Rogue
02/20/2019
Friendly and courteous staff
I was very pleased with the service I received at the Auto Station. Kevin was very helpful and made sure to communicate with me while we waited for the Insurance Company to approve my estimate. The even let me user a loaner vehicle until mine was ready.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for coming to see us and for taking the time to leave a review.

Buick LeSabre
02/20/2019
Service fine - part price felt excessive
I was not happy with the estimated cost of future repairs. Brakes were done 6 1/2 months earlier and they are worn down already after 596 miles. Estimate seemed very excessive to do the same repair again. I have recommended several people to get their service done here and all of them were pleased. I don't feel I can continue to make recommendations. I was never disappointed prior to this visit.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/21/2019

Hopefully our offer helped to correct this.

BO
Beatriz O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/19/2019
Replace transfer case on 2005 chevy
We always like the treatment we get there. Everyone helps out and is well informed. I can call and ask anyone for an update and they will give it to me. I also like the face that they are willing to work with you.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/20/2019

We are always happy to help and appreciate your patronage over the years.

NP
Nancy P.
02/19/2019
Good, honest & reasonable
I really love this repair shop. It is so hard to find an honest, reasonable and reliable repair shop and this one IS that. Very pleasant waiting area and all the personnel are so nice and professional.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/19/2019

We love having you as part of our shop family too.

DV
Dan V.
Nissan Titan
Disappointed
During my recent visit certain services were recommended that had already been completed during a previous service less than 10k miles ago. Also the multi point inspection listed that my air filter and lights were good. The air filter was in really bad shape and the front drivers side head lamp is out. So much for the multi point inspection.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/18/2019

Dan,
It does sound like we dropped the ball on your vehicle inspection and for that I apologize.
Please reach out to my Service Manager, Jamie or me personally and I would be happy to try and help.

MN
Melinda N.
02/15/2019
Great customer service great location
We have alwa6been treated really well. They are honest and do amazing work. We won't take our cars anywhere else.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and several years of loyalty.

Kelly/Mary S.
Aurora, CO
Acura 3.2TL
02/15/2019
The Auto Station is the best!!!!
Ever since the first time I came here 7 years ago, I haven’t gone to any other car shop. I literally drive 45 minutes just to have my oil changed. The staff is super friendly and the most honest I’ve ever worked with. They’ll give you straight answers without pushing you to spend money. Before my first ever visit, I was told by another shop that I would end up stranded on the side of the road with my baby in 100 degree heat if I didn’t spend $170 right then(which I did not have) to get my thermostat fixed. I also had a cv joint going out. I decided to switch car shops after the scare-lecture that shop gave me, and called 20 shops total. Only one told me not to buy just the cv joint, but the whole axle, because it wasn’t a specialty part and would be cheaper. So I went to Japanese Specialists(now The Auto Station) as everyone else was so ready to charge me more to buy just the joint. When I dropped off my Integra, I had had it with car shops and told them to leave the broken thermostat alone. They said that once they got into the engine, they would call me if they could fix it without replacing it, which they did for $40. Ever since that first visit, my whole family has had consistently wonderful experiences with these people. They’ve probably saved us thousands. It’s been awesome to see the shop grow and thrive over the years on a foundation of honesty and quality car work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/15/2019

Wow, what a through review.  Thank you So much for many years of repeat business and for taking the time to leave such a review.

SJ
Sharon J.
02/15/2019
Warm and welcoming. Honest and caring.
When you walk in, you are greeted by friendly faces and a sweet dog named Apollo. Everyone is so friendly, helpful and truly cares about their customers. I am loyal and will not go anywhere else, as I trust the people here. Jamie is a favorite...he really takes time to work with you to get accomplished what is needed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/15/2019

Apollo, Jaime and the whole staff appreciate your kind words.  Your loyalty is greatly appreciated too.

Mitsubishi Expo
02/14/2019
25 YEAR OLD MITSUBISHI, NOW RUNS LIKE A NEW CAR!
Choose this auto repair shop for all of your car care improvements, as they will make your vehicle run & well!

Lucky you, whoever answers the phone--be it Al (the owner), Manager Jamie, or Service Writers Kevin and Brett! This team will listen & list a working plan, to get your vehicle running good as new.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for all the kind words.

We are thrilled to hear your car is doing so well too.

EM
Eileen M.
Subaru Crosstrek
02/12/2019
The Auto Station
This place has always been upfront and honest and there pricing is fair
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/13/2019

Thanks you for coming in to visit us again and for taking the time to leave a review.
Have a great day,

Carmen C.
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
02/08/2019
Very Impressed
This was my first visit and I was very impressed with their genuine desire to help and make me feel glad I was there as a customer.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you so much for the visit.  We always love it when we have a new customer join our family.

Chris C.
Arvada, CO
Ram 1500
02/07/2019
Quick, easy, affordable.
I had a broken exhaust manifold bolt causing a pretty bad leak and sounded horrible. When I walked in they said they could get me in next day and were finished by that afternoon. Was able to drop it off before work and picked up my truck on my lunch break. Great service, very reasonable rates, and honest technicians. If I need work I can't do in my own garage this is where I will be going
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

We are glad we could help get that exhaust manifold bolt issue resolved for you.

Castle Rock, CO
02/07/2019
Perfect place to keep my fleet running stong
I have worked with numerous shops over the years and none come close to The Auto Station. They make everything seemless even when I have multiple vehicles that all come in for work the same day. Love them...
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 02/08/2019

We always are happy to help and love our fleet customers.