Brett M.
Colorado
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Brett said the service was great. The employees had good communication.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks Brett

MARY C.
Englewood, CO
07/30/2019
Confidence in the work
I am always confident that my car will be serviced by skilled professionals. Customer service is excellent.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/01/2019

Thank You Mary.

Allison M.
Honda Civic Si
07/30/2019
Inspection Prior to Purchase
I was happy that I brought in this vehicle prior to deciding if I wanted to purchase it. Al, Kevin and the rest of the team took the time to thoroughly inspect this car top to bottom and saved me the heartache of purchasing a true lemon. Buyers be aware of what your purchasing and if you need an expert opinion see these guys!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/30/2019

Thanks Allison

EB
EVIE B.
Chevrolet HHR
07/25/2019
I've had perfect results every time I've been there.
From oil changes to tire purchases, the employees are fantastic, the service is quick and efficient, always within the time given. Anything I've asked for has been perfect. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/26/2019

My staff and I Thank You for such a glowing review.  :)
Thanks,

Scott W.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/20/2019
You can tell it's a great place by the way they handle the minor issues with great customer service! I had a small issue after a huge, very involved repair at this shop. I made them aware of it, and they got me in right away and corrected it. This review is to remind everyone that anyone can look good when everything is perfect. When you're talking about car repairs, small issues sometimes arise, especially when you're completely taking the engine apart! They corrected the issue immediately and to my satisfaction. This is how to tell a great shop from an ordinary one. Customer service is not dead, yet. Come here and let them show you!....
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/22/2019

Thank you for your years of patronage Scott

Mark D.
Colorado
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Mark said that the service is always good.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/23/2019

Thanks Mark

RL
Rita L.
Pine, CO
Ford Expedition
07/17/2019
Ford Expedition
Eris was very helpful and attentive.
The lock box for pick p at my convenience was great.

Thanks

Mary D.
Longmont, CO
07/13/2019
Great service with friendly people
I love when I walk in the door that I am greeted by name. Everyone is friendly and in a good mood. The service is a great value. I feel confident that my car is well care for.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/22/2019

We always appreciate your visits.

WT
Wayne T.
07/09/2019
Service is trustworthy
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/09/2019

Thanks for years of patronage.

Jason F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2019
Always a pleasure
Have been going to The Auto Station since I moved to Denver about two years ago. I am so glad that I found an auto shop out here that I can trust. The prices are extremely fair, the customer service is top notch, and they never try to nickel and dime you for things you don't need. Do yourself a favor and take your car here if you need some auto repairs.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 07/01/2019

Jason, Thank you So much...

Martin S.
Englewood, CO
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/27/2019
Excellent service and personal communication....
Excellent experience and I liked how neat the office and working garage were well put away and clean....thanks so much Marty and Donna Smith
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/27/2019

Thanks,

Jeff W.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/20/2019
Confident Work
I am very pleased with my experiences at The Auto Station. Jamie was my service rep and he did a great job getting my requests accomplished. My only suggestion for improvement would be make sure that they not overschedule or take on too many walk ups so that it carries the workload to the next day. I feel that their integrity is top notch and that their pricing is fair. I will continue to give them my business.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/21/2019

Jeff, Thanks and we are working on tweaking our scheduling.  While it is great to be a busy shop we agree we need to get better at that.

MK
Mike K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff gave prompt service and did a good job.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/21/2019

Thanks Mike.  We appreciate your many years of patronage.

Dominic M.
Arvada, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Dominic said this business is really great.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/18/2019

Thanks Dominic

Mitch P.
Audi Q5
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said this business could not fix his vehicle, so they did not charge him.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 06/14/2019

Sorry we couldn't help you this time.