RD
Rich D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
01/07/2021
Honest, Efficient and Friendly
You won’t be disappointed with The Auto Station. It is a wonderful thing to be able to trust a mechanic shop when you have a problem with your vehicle. I have been trusting my cars with The Auto Station for three years and have never had any issues with them. They are always upfront about costs of repairs, clear about the options available, and there is never any pressure. The people at the desk are friendly and professional. I am thankful to have found The Auto Station.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2021

Rich, Thank you so much.  We sincerely appreciate the patronage.
Al

01/07/2021
Excellent work
We have been taking our cars to the Auto Station for years and we are always happy with their work.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 01/07/2021

Thanks and your years of patronage is greatly appreciated.

PH
Patti H.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
12/30/2020
Fast and quality service
Fast and Friendly service, honest, and everything met my expectations.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/31/2020

Thank You Patti.

JOSH L.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/29/2020
What an Auto Shop should be
Great experience with Auto Station - I will recommend them in the future. Eris was great to work with went above and beyond. They didn't make a dollar of our transaction and that wasn't their concern.. they were helpful and honest and earned future business. Thank you!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/29/2020

Josh, We are so glad we could help.

12/28/2020
Honest & Reliable
Honest and reliable is a must in a mechanic, The Auto Station has these in spades. Recommended by a good friend who works with dozens of Front Range mechanics from dealerships to gas station garages, and this was his first suggestion when I told him I needed some work done on my Wrangler.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you SO much.

SJ
Samantha J.
12/21/2020
Straightforward and Trustworthy
Found myself here a couple years ago after my Rav 4 had an issue and being new to Denver I had no idea about mechanics here or how to start looking for one. They were quick and straightforward with me about the service that needed done and the final cost after labor. They also have never made me feel pressure about getting work done that could wait. Today they took a look at my car and while their was nothing they could do for it, they were again straightforward with what was wrong snd what it would cost to fix.

Definitely recommend!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/22/2020

Samantha, Thank you for your years of patronage and all the kind words.

NS
Nancy S.
12/21/2020
Transparency and integrity!
I recently had several repairs done on my Highlander before taking it on a long road trip. I cannot thank the team enough! Everyone from the owner, Al, to the front office staff (Jamie, Brett, Kevin, and Eris) were so helpful and efficient. I was contacted during the repair so that I could give feedback on my wishes in response to what the technician (Josh) was noticing...the entire experience was seamless and successful. The vehicle ran better than it has in years on the tires the Auto Station selected and installed, and the free alignment yielded a smooth ride - even at 85 mph from a15-year-old SUV. Thank you to all the fine folks at Auto Station, for the good work, team spirit, and for the loaner car!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/22/2020

Nancy, The whole staff appreciates the kind words.

BL
Brooks L.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
12/17/2020
Pick up and delivery
I really appreciate the way you guys take care of my fleet of trucks…and we are adding two more for next season. You guys do a great job and are a pleasure to work with. And my technicians loved the Christmas cookies you gave me! Thank you again and look forward to another season of truck care convenience!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/22/2020

Brooks, Thank you for all the business from both your personal vehicles and the fleet you manage.

Miguel G.
12/17/2020
Decent prices, work done right.
I have gotten my Toyota Sienna serviced here for major services quite a bit. First I did spark plugs and ignition coils, later timing belt and water pump components and recently did wheel bearings on both front sides after one side had locked up. All of these services were done correctly and in a timely manner, the atmosphere is great. I have confidence the work is done correctly and the estimates given to me always match those on repair pal. Very satisfied with the quality of work and not being bribed into services that are not needed.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/17/2020

Miguel, Thank you so much for taking the time for the review.
Regards,

12/15/2020
Check out a used car before purchasing
Auto Station did a thorough check of a used car before I purchased it. Thanks, I can buy the car with confidence that I am getting a good car.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/16/2020

Thanks...

AP
Anthony P.
12/15/2020
Awesome Bussines company
Awesome what more can I been with them for a long time no matter the problem no matter the car they get the job done. Always Professional and always the 5 star service is amazing. Very friendly and honest with great people and great work. Thank you guys.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/16/2020

Thank you so much.

Leslie S.
12/14/2020
Awesome people
The only thing that makes me upset, I did not find this place a lot sooner!!! They are honest, priced right, helpful, nice and fun to be around. AAA members get discounts,

Thanks you so much Leslie

Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you so much Leslie.

Cory W.
Jeep Cherokee
12/12/2020
Honest
When dealing with a auto shop it is rare to deal with a company that are honest, polite and good at their job! I felt I got all of this on my visit.

Cory,
Thank you so much.

VS
Vincent S.
12/10/2020
Friendly service
Friendly service when calling and it person. Complete explanation of services offered and completed on vehicle. Fast same day service.

Thanks,

Ann S.
12/10/2020
The Auto Station Rescued Me Again!!!
I have been taking my car to The Auto Station for more than 10 years because They are so nice, they always explain things so that I can understand what is going on, They are very reasonably priced, and they never fail to get the job done right!
Yesterday the mechanics at discount tire shared two Lugnuts off my wheels balancing and rotating the tires. They said it was safe to drive, but I really wanted to get it repaired before I made The two hour trip home to Canyon city. I called today at 8 AM and asked them if there was any chance they could do the job for me today between 11 and 1230. I fully expected them to say sorry but we’re booked solid. I was elated when Kevin said they’d have to take a look at it, but they could probably handle it today. I sat in the waiting room by their Christmas tree with real presents under it and was greeted by their beautiful and friendly dog. Within an hour my Lug nuts had been replaced. I am so grateful to Kevin and everyone at The Auto Station! You are life savers!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 12/10/2020

Ann, Kevin and the whole staff appreciate your kind words and many years of loyalty to us all.
Merry Christmas,