Joanna C.
Aurora, CO
08/26/2020
Fast service
I trust in your service and it's a fast service.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/27/2020

KD
Kory D.
08/26/2020
Worked well with me didn’t over charge me and helped me understand what they were actually repairing
Kevin was a great dude he called me before and after any problem that arose and they let me bring my own parts which was dope and they labor wasn’t over priced cause I’m drivin an Audi but beside that they were petty dope and they ppl were cool

Thanks Kory.

excellent
Thank you, Eris!

Kia Sorento
08/25/2020
Pros
It was a very smooth process.

Thanks

Thanks

SJ
Scott J.
08/24/2020
Great service, honest people
I've been using this repair shop for a few years now and I feel like I'm always taken care of for a fair price.

NH
Nermin H.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
08/24/2020
They have good customer service.
Professional shop. I would recommend to my friends.

CD
Connie D.
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
08/21/2020
Reliable and dependable!
The Auto Station wonder! I can't find the right words to describe how I feel about them. All of the staff is professional friendly and helpful! They never do work without prior authorization and when they find something that needs your attention, they let you know. No pressure to do it that day, unless it's in dire need. I take my Infiniti to them and will continue to do so, even though they're clear across town from me.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/24/2020

Thanks you so much Connie.

BL
Brooks L.
Englewood, CO
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
08/19/2020
These guys and gals are great!
As always, I could not be more pleased with how I am treated by the entire staff. They take care of my entire fleet, making it so convenient with picking up and dropping off for me and do excellent work! They are now taking care of my personal vehicle for me as well!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/20/2020

Brooks, We sincerely appreciate you trusting us with both your fleet and your personal vehicle.

EG
Ernie G.
Littleton, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/18/2020
They do great work and always very helpful.
I have been doing business with these folks for years. I have always had good experience.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/19/2020

Ernie, We enjoy the mornings you come to visit us.  Thanks for all the years of patronage.

PH
Patti H.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
08/17/2020
Honest service!
Honesty says it all! I can trust them to find the problem and fix it the most efficient and inexpensive way!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/17/2020

Thanks Patti.

MK
Mary K.
08/14/2020
Great Service. Super nice staff.
This was the first time in taking our CRV to The Auto Station (TAS). We’ve always used auto dealerships for our Honda servicing but it was getting further to drive to the dealership and more expensive for the repairs. TAS was recommended by a family member who also goes to TAS. We’re extremely happy with their professionalism and expertise in servicing our CRV. A great staff to work with and convenient for us to get to. Costs for repair were very reasonable. We will be taking our cars to TAS from here on out.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/17/2020

Mary,  We are thrilled to have you as part of our family.

SG
Susan G.
Ford Edge
08/13/2020
Very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable
Employees were very helpful in a terrible situation for us. I live 2 hours away so didn't know where to go for help. Since I have AAA they recommended Auto Station. We were supposed to be on vacation days with my blind stepdad. It could have been a horrible experience but instead we met very friendly and helpful people interested in our predicament and ready and willing to help. Thanks to Auto Station we were back on the road in a few hours. So very grateful!!!
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/13/2020

We love our AAA referrals and so glad we could help.

MF
Michael F.
Acura RDX
08/13/2020
Great service..
They provided prompt attention and service, They kept me informed on diagnosis and costs estimate, which they adhered to.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/13/2020

Thanks Michael.  Your kind words are greatly appreciated.

KY
Kyle Y.
Littleton, CO
08/10/2020
Honest people , shops clean
My truck was stolen and recovered, sent Kevin an email asking if they would look over my truck . Kevin and crew looked it over , fixed what was needed truck back on the road iam happy would most definitely recommend taking your vehicle to the auto station, good family like shop
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/10/2020

Thanks Kyle

Jeff C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/07/2020
Not going to the dealership anymore
You fixed my issue quickly and at a very reasonable price. No doubt I’d pay double at the dealership. Everybody was friendly and professional. I’ve already recommended your shop to my family and the Lyft driver who dropped me off.
Al A. from The Auto Station responded on 08/10/2020

Your referrals are greatly appreciated.