DE
DON E.
Lexus LS 430
05/30/2019
Family Run
They get the problem solved even when it takes time out of their day and it's a difficult problem.

SOULI B.

PHIL R.
Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2019
Five star
The service is magnificent and the expertise is outstanding

GB
GAYLE B.
Buick Rendezvous
05/19/2019
Great service and great mechanics.
Thank you, Jim and crew, for getting me right in to check my battery. As it turned out, it was the starter going bad. And if you hadn't gotten me right in that morning, it would have died on me while I was out and about. This I know because it wouldn't start for you once I got there!

KT
KATHY T.
05/18/2019
Best Place in Town
I can always depend on these guys to take care of my vehicles.

AG
AARON G.
Cadillac Seville
05/18/2019
Friendly and Honest
I originally brought a 2003 Subaru Legacy to the garage to address a rack and pinion problem. Turns out I had a power steering leak dumping oil in the assembly causing damage. They did quick work and got the car finished for less than the initial quote. I was so pleased, I brought in a second car for service that they also completed for less than quoted. I highly recommend these guys.

05/15/2019
They do amazing work!
They are friendly! They do amazing work! They are thorough and fast.
Women are not treated differently.

AP
AMY P.
05/11/2019
Great prices
They were able to fit me in a timely manner, service is excellent!!!

Buick Century
05/08/2019
Honesty and integrity
I've used the Garage for years. I'm a faithful customer because I get an honest response to my cars issues. I've been taken by unscrupulous people before and appreciate a fair and just accounting of my cars issues.

KELBY B.
05/03/2019
Super customer service!
Joe and Jim are very personable and interested in making sure my car runs well. And, The Garage is within biking distance of my house — it doesn’t get better than that!

ROB S.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2019
best In area
Their honesty and integrity are unmatched best repair shop in area

MV

KURT K.
Toyota Avalon
04/19/2019
Great service like always
We’ve been coming to the Garage since Joe and Jim bought the business several years ago. Service is always professional and personable. We’ve referred friends who are also happy with the care they receive.

PL
PHIL L.
04/18/2019
AMAZING
They always go the extra mile ! Extremely friendly and affordable

MAGGIE W.
Mazda CX-5
04/13/2019
Would Recommend
Great customer service and complete services in a timely manner!

RICK H.
04/12/2019
Awesome
Friendly neighborhood garage great prices great service,highly recommend for all services!

SP
SHELLY P.
04/09/2019
Transmission replaced
You guys are amazing! Always quality work and you seemed to always squeeze me in! I believe I should be receiving my VIP status in the mail any day now!! 😁

JE
JOE E.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/04/2019
Reliable and trust worthy
Again, Bill at the Garage correctly diagnoses and repaired my car in great time and at a reasonable price. The Krauser Family and their mechanics treat you like family. After over 20 years of servicing my cars I can’t imagine going anywhere else.

SE
SEAN E.
04/03/2019
Literally out the door with more
I couldn't dream of going to a different mechanic. They are always reasonable with prices and honest. I came in for a service on a very old car to get my muffler fixed. They quoted an already reasonable price and they came in under that price. I walked out with better service and more money than I thought I would.

Thank you guys for another excellent job.