Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mike and Wendy S.
11/13/2019
Maintenance Service
Great service and trusted mechanic.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Joe and the Crew.

Seattle, WA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
11/05/2019
Finding a good mechanic is hard; these are your guys!!
Amazing SUPER FAST service, fair prices on both parts and labor. Got stranded with a dead engine on an 08 outback; towing guy recommended Turco's. Diagnosis: seized camshaft, bent valves, junked engine. I spent a day researching my options, calling around, deciding on repair vs scrap; Joe saw that I was uncomfortable putting in a high-mileage motor so he went out of his way to find a low-mile option for me. Work started Tuesday, I had my car back on Friday. New engine, belts, hoses, rear struts, airbox, fluids including transmission and power steering. All in four days, including parts shipping. Very nice people, zero pressure - all of the extra stuff like struts I mentioned to them first because I knew they were on their way out. I live in Seattle and I might go all the way to Gig Harbor if I get more car trouble because these guys are that amazing.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/05/2019

Thanks so much for the great review. Hope you get a lot more miles out of your Subaru. Have a great holiday season!

Joe and the Gang

GO
Gail O.
Chevrolet
10/31/2019
Turco's Cares For Collector Cars,Too!
I have owned my 1967 Camaro for forty years. I do my own tinkering and have used other mechanics in the past to help maintain its's originality. I asked Joe and his shop to service the brakes for the first time in thirty years (only 24,500 miles use). They gave me an honest, detailed status report of all the vehicle systems and did some other minor troubleshooting of the carburetor and windshield washer mechanism. I trust Turco's Automotive to keep my classic drivable. I think they even enjoyed working on the old technology!

Kirti S.
10/31/2019
Superb service- as always!
I'm so glad that I was recommended to go to Joe and Turco's Automotive for my vehicle. Joe and his team are knowledgeable and I'm especially thankful for their honest assessments of both the work that needs to be done and the approximate costs that it will incur. Joe, Brittany and the others of his team are simply wonderful.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Kirti. Thanks so much for the great review. Look forward to seeing you next time. Joe.

Michael C.
Fox Island, WA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business accommodated his needs and the work was done in a reasonable time.

Alison B.
Tacoma, WA
10/30/2019
GREAT EXPERIENCE
My coworker recommended me to Joe. Even though he didn't do any repairs on my car, he gave me a very knowledgeable and honest diagnosis and let me know it was time to retire my vehicle rather than trying to make a dime off of me. I've never had a better experience with a mechanic to this day. It's rare you find someone that looks out for the customer's best interest. Will be going back indefinitely with my future car needs. Thanks Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Alison. Thanks for the great review. Always hard to say goodbye to your car. Hope you have good luck finding a new car. Please feel free to call me or let me look at what ever you decide to buy. Thanks again. Joe

PN
Patty N.
Subaru Baja
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Patty said the staff are always friendly, prompt, efficient, informative and provided good work. She added that they have great customer service.

WD
Wayne D.
Washington
Honda Accord
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Wayne said that the business is very good. He stated that one of the reasons he uses this facility is because he knows he can get an honest opinion and evaluation of what might be wrong with his vehicle at this business.

DT
David T.
Olalla, WA
10/20/2019
Friendly, professional service
Joe is a great guy - honest, dependable and professional.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Hi David. Thanks for the great review. See you next time around.

Jay W.
Dodge Durango
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Jay said that they do a thorough job at a reputable level. They are a fantastic and reputable organization.

MK
Mike K.
10/15/2019
These folks are the best.
I had to find a new mechanic shop when I moved here and when I asked astound these folks came highly recommended. I have taken my truck to them three times and every time they have gone over and above the call to make sure everything was done well and to my expectations. Great people here.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Hi Mike. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. And 5 stars.
See you next and thanks again. Joe.

MN
Marc N.
10/15/2019
Great service, awesome communication
We are new to Gig Harbor and are glad we found Turco's - they provide honest service and great communication during the day so we know what our repair status is. I strongly recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/15/2019

Hi Marc. Thanks for the great review and welcome to the Harbor.
See you next time. Joe.

KW
Kevin W.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business offered awesome customer service. They called him before doing any work on his vehicle and talked to him about it. He said it was a real nice experience.

Jim H.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
09/24/2019
Fast!
Was leaving on vacation and had to get my tabs renewed with an emissions test required but the car had the "check engine" light on. Got the car in at 8:30, they fixed the problem in an hour and got my tabs the same day! Thanks for the great service, Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Jim. Thanks for the kind words. Hope you guys had a great vacation. See you next time and thanks again.

Jim H.
09/20/2019
Honest and reliable
As usual, great service!

John L.
Honda Civic Si
09/19/2019
Great customer service and automotive repair and service work.
Very personable and honest owner. I always know that I will be well cared for at Turco’s.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Jim. Thanks again for letting us work on your cars.
Thanks for the 5 stars.

SN
Steven N.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/19/2019
Professional, friendly, and quick turn around time, thanks Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Steven. Thanks for leaving us a 5 star review. See you next time. Joe.

KL
Keith and Mary L.
09/17/2019
2012 CRV Dead battery in and out in minutes.
Car wouldn't start after stopping for a cup of coffee. A neighbor gave me a jump and I headed straight to Turco's. Had a new battery installed and was out within minutes. Joe has been our go to guy for over 2 decades. Always treated like we are family.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/01/2019

Hi Keith and Mary. You guys have been great customers for so long. Thank you so much for your friendship and support. Keep up the good fight and we will see you next time.

KL
Keith and Mary L.
09/17/2019
2008 Pilot brakes in and out same day.
Stopped by to see about a noise the car was making. Joe had it diagnosed and completed within a few hrs. Always treated like I am their only customer. Love their service and professionalism.

TW
Tony W.
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Tony said the service was done quickly and affordably.