Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LE
Lester E.
Port Orchard, WA
08/15/2018
What can I say about Turco's Automotive, except I trust them & Joe is now servicing 'All' the vehicles in my household
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for leaving Turco's Automotive a wonderful review! Your business is greatly appreciated and we hope to continue to be your garage choice for regular maintenance.
Thanks, BritainyGrey.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/10/2018
Reliable, trustworthy, reasonably priced, honest
The receptionist was friendly and made you feel welcome when you walk in. This was my first time using Turco at the recommendation of a friend. Work professionally done, and at a reasonable price. Mechanics knew what they were doing.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for leaving Turco's a great review! We really appriciate your buisness and hope to see you again in the future for rutine maintence.
Thanks again, BritainyGrey.

Dave S.
Kia Sportage
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the staff is great and friendly. They treat him nice, and do what they say they are going to do. They are reasonable priced.

Murray P.
Plymouth Barracuda
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Murray said the staff was personable and did a good job.

BJ
Bruce J.
07/10/2018
Trusted ownership with great service
We’ve been taking our cars to Joe Turco for many years. Turco’s has been our “go-to” mechanic. Excellent communication, solid work and fair price. Highly recommend!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 07/11/2018

Thanks Bruce for the great review. Have a great summer.
Thanks again.

GN
Gary N.
Lexus LS 400
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business is competent. Their prices are fair. Their schedule is convenient and they know what they are doing. He is delighted with their service.

Charles B.
06/21/2018
Convenient, Friendly, Punctual and Responsive
Thanks, Joe.......I appreciate your input........Chuck
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you sir. Hope you have a great summer.
Thanks again. Joe.

Josh M.
Washington
Nissan Xterra
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Josh said he would recommend this business for service.

PR
Packy R.
Washington
Acura TL
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Packy said the staff were able to get the service that he needed done in a timely manner.

AH
Anne H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/09/2018
Excellent speedy service
As always, I called Joe and he told me when they could work on the car - I brought it over, and it was done just like he said and for even less than I thought! Joe and his guys are professional, friendly and honest! Thanks again for taking care of my car!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thank's Anne. Hope you guys have a great summer.
See you soon.

KL
Keith and Mary L.
06/09/2018
Joe knows funny noises!
Been taking our autos to Joe since the mid 1990's. Now with 4 drivers/cars in the driveway we seem to be visiting a lot. Love Joe for his honesty, integrity, and humor. I recommend Turco's to anyone that will listen, and they always thank me. Consistent quality work at a fair price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks you guys for the great review. Always love laughing with you two. Have a great summer.

Jeff F.
06/08/2018
Thanks, Joe
Thanks, Joe. You got my Honda Pilot right in and right out. Just what I need in my busy schedule.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/11/2018

Hi Jeff. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
See you next time around.

Tacoma, WA
06/08/2018
Tune up
I have always had great service .
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Thank's Dorothy. See you nex time. Joe.

PN
Patty N.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the staff was easy to communicate with and respectable. They were readily available to provide service without any delays. The price was fair.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Hi Patty. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
I'll see you soon.

MO
Michael O.
Olalla, WA
05/29/2018
Good Service
I've been going to Turco for service on our Honda Pilot since the local Honda dealer wanted a timing belt change at 60,000 miles. Honda says that work is only necessary if you operate in very cold or very hot climates which we don't. Joe Turco was up front giving accurate info. He has given us good service since.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 06/08/2018

Hi Michael. Thanks for the great review. Hope you have a great summer and we'll talk soon.

Doug M.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Doug said this business had a good operation. They set him up on time and offered him a ride home.

Murray P.
Plymouth Barracuda
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Murray said he liked Joe. The employees were good and competent. He enjoyed the camaraderie. He stated he felt appreciated as a customer.

LE
Lester E.
Port Orchard, WA
Honda Ridgeline
05/17/2018
Returning Costumer, that says it all.
Found Turco's last year, after wife's Honda Ridgeline died at the Bank in Gig Harbor. Were I was returning a lost bank card & ID I found the day before. I've just moved into area from out of state an had absolutely no references about were to service my Vehicles at. I located Turco's by Yelping auto service, they pretty much were the closest Shop at the time. What a piece of good fortune that turned out to be.
After having truck towed there, I was really at their mercy (we have all heard stories about unscrupulous Shops)
As it turned out it was a pretty minor part replacement at low cost.
I found Joe to be very personable an his integrity to be top notch (plus my Wife likes him Too, LoL). Which is why we choosen Turco's to service my Wife's Truck, which they have since then.
Yes I would recommend them!
A Satisfied Costumer
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/25/2018

Hi Lester. Thank you so much for such a great review. Hope you guys have a great summer.
Talk soon.

CR
Chad R.
University Place, WA
Ram Pickup
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the staff did a good job.

Jim R.
Fox Island, WA
Isuzu Trooper
05/10/2018
He's the man!
Joe is as honest as the day is long. Great staff also.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 05/11/2018

Thanks Jim.I'll pass this on to the guys.Have a great day.Joe.