Matt P.
01/12/2021
Always the Best
My family has gone to Turco since I was 3. Never going anywhere else.

Rick R.
BMW 325i
01/10/2021
Excellent work at a fair price
I can always rely on Joe’s team to take great care of my car.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Hi Rick. Thanks for the 5 stars. Hope you have a great new year. Joe.

DY
Derek Y.
12/23/2020
Diagnostic and repair
Joe and his team, once again bailed me out with figuring out engine light issue with glow plugs. Cheap glow plugs does not work on Chevys.....you have to get OEM parts. Thanks for setting it straight!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Hi Derek. Sorry you had to go through that. Glad we could fix. See you next time. Joe.

Jim H.
Nissan Frontier 4WD
12/17/2020
Our go-to auto repair
Honest and reliable. What more can I say?
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/17/2020

Thanks Jim. Have a great Christmas. Joe.

Thanks Jim.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
12/17/2020
Honest
Joe always gives a straightforward answer and is honest. Trust is important and we trust Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/17/2020

Thanks Dawn. Have fun with that new grandbaby. Have a great Christmas. Joe.

Nissan Xterra
12/10/2020
Recommended
Honest, reliable, and efficient
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks Bonnie. See you next time.

Mona S.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/10/2020
My go-to auto repair
Consistent and reliable.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/17/2020

Thanks Mona. Have a great Christmas. Joe.

RA
Randy A.
Acura MDX
12/05/2020
Professional
Joe always a nice guy. Gives his professional assessment of the vehicle and takes care of you. Quality work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks Randy. You too are a nice guy. Hope you have a great Christmas. Joe.

Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/17/2020

Hi Randy. Thanks so much for the kind words and the 5 stars. Hope you have a great Christmas. Joe.

EM
Ellen M.
12/04/2020
Outstanding service and repair
I brought my VW Tiquan in at 8 am on a Friday because I had a engine light code on the panel and my car was shuddering at highway speed. I got a call at about 11:30 am with the diagnosis and cost. I also asked Joe to look into a small oil leak, which he did. He was able to get all the parts and complete all repairs and service by 2:00 pm. His pricing is fair and his work standards are the best. Plus Joe and his staff are friendly and honest. I could not recommend Turco's Automotive more highly.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 12/08/2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 stars. Hope you have a great Christmas. Joe.

ZF
Zach F.
11/22/2020
Great place to take your vehicle
The staff at Turcos always level with me about the issues with my vehicle. I have an older car, and I feel like I’m in good hands with their advise regarding repairs. Beyond that, the staff members are super cool and a pleasure to chat with while my car is being serviced. Recommend this spot for sure.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Hi Zach. Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. See ya next time through. Joe.

MO
Michael O.
11/19/2020
Prompt, friendly and high quality work!
Prompt, friendly and high quality work!

ZF
Zach F.
Volvo V70
Always a great experience
Always do their best to keep me informed of any issue with my vehicle, and do their best to fix it. Staff is professional and very accommodating.

VW
Vern W.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
11/19/2020
Great knowledge of older cars.
This shop has been giving me great service going on 3 years now. Fair and honest. I am pleased to recommend them for all auto service needs!

LH
Liz H.
Subaru Legacy
11/18/2020
Love this gem
Wow I can’t say enough about this auto mechanic shop. They are the nicest people ever! Not only that, got me right in next day problem fixed and the prices are amazing. This is our new go to place for all mechanical problems. Thanks Joe I have a new friend!!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Hi Liz. Thanks so much for the kind words. And the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

DY
Derek Y.
11/17/2020
I was looking for an honest and reliable mechanic shop to use for all our vehicles. They did an awesome job, very thorough and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time. Joe.