ZF
Zach F.
11/22/2020
Great place to take your vehicle
The staff at Turcos always level with me about the issues with my vehicle. I have an older car, and I feel like I’m in good hands with their advise regarding repairs. Beyond that, the staff members are super cool and a pleasure to chat with while my car is being serviced. Recommend this spot for sure.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/23/2020

Hi Zach. Thanks for the great review and the 5 stars. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. See ya next time through. Joe.

MO
Michael O.
11/19/2020
Prompt, friendly and high quality work!
Prompt, friendly and high quality work!

ZF
Zach F.
Volvo V70
Always a great experience
Always do their best to keep me informed of any issue with my vehicle, and do their best to fix it. Staff is professional and very accommodating.

VW
Vern W.
Lexus GS 400 Luxury Perform Sdn
11/19/2020
Great knowledge of older cars.
This shop has been giving me great service going on 3 years now. Fair and honest. I am pleased to recommend them for all auto service needs!

LH
Liz H.
Subaru Legacy
11/18/2020
Love this gem
Wow I can’t say enough about this auto mechanic shop. They are the nicest people ever! Not only that, got me right in next day problem fixed and the prices are amazing. This is our new go to place for all mechanical problems. Thanks Joe I have a new friend!!!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Hi Liz. Thanks so much for the kind words. And the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

DY
Derek Y.
11/17/2020
I was looking for an honest and reliable mechanic shop to use for all our vehicles. They did an awesome job, very thorough and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for the 5 stars and the kind words. See you next time. Joe.

Acura 3.5RL
11/16/2020
Personable, friendly, quick, knowledgeable
I needed a mechanic to check my 2004 Acura RL for issues and decided on Turcos based on past reviews. I called them to set up an appointment and was asked to bring it in as they weren't that busy. I took it in and discussed with Joe the issues agreeing to an oil change. I left it and that afternoon Joe called to say he located the issue, changed the oil, saw that we needed brakes. We had the brakes done and a new part installed and picked our car up the next day.
What great service, our car was diagnosed, fluids flushed, new brakes and parts all done by next afternoon! Truly impressed and feel we were treated fairly!!
Thanks Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/19/2020

Thanks for the very kind words. I'll pass it on to my guys. See you next time. Joe.

Chuck S.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/11/2020
Integrity and honesty.
Joe has done a lot of work on different vehicles that we have owned over the past few years. I can always count on the work being done correctly and at a fair price. He never gives you what you don't need!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you so much for the great review. Sing to the lord a new song. Joe.

Dawn L.
Fox Island, WA
11/11/2020
Honest honest
They are honest, dependable and reasonable priced! I trust Joe
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/12/2020

Thanks for the kind words. You two are great. Hope you enjoy the holidays. Joe.

Jennifer S.
Acura MDX
11/03/2020
I dropped off my car early in the morning and it was done by mid morning. I appreciated the friendly and prompt service.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks Jennifer. See you next time through. Thanks again for the 5 stars. Joe.

PB
Pat B.
11/03/2020
Great Personal Service
Joe and team are great. Knowledgeable, reasonable and customer centric. Recently Joe dropped my truck off at a nearby body shop, offering to do so without me asking.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Pat. Thanks for the 5 stars. See you next time through. Joe.

LH
Leslee H.
Nissan Xterra
11/02/2020
I am pleased
I was so pleased that I was able to get my car in to be looked at quickly. Very nice people, location and building. It was my first visit and I will be come back.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Hi Leslee. Thanks for the great review. Look forward to seeing you again. Thanks. Joe.

Honda Civic Si
10/27/2020
Trustworthy and Thorough
Thank you for keeping my 15 year old car in good running order! It’s wonderfully reassuring to drive it, knowing that you all have checked everything out and all the parts are freshly oiled.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Hi MaryEllen. Thanks for all the kind words and the 5 stars. See you next time. Joe.

10/25/2020
STARTER WAS A NONSTARTER
Great work and quick to get my car back on the road the very next day. I was able to get my car dropped off, fixed, and picked up with as little interaction as possible which is nice during these pandemic days.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2020

Thanks so much for the great review. See you all next time. Joe

John B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/14/2020
Car prep
Road trip once over.Great advice and service!