Justin B.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2020
Great service and people
went in expecting dealership prices for not as great work turns out they are fairly priced and do amazing work highly recommended

09/25/2020
My car lost power and check engine light went on. I drove straight to the shop, and they fixed my car immediately. Great job.

Moritz B.
Volkswagen Routan
09/24/2020
Prompt, thorough, friendly. Love Turco’s.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the great review Moritz! We are glad to have you as a customer.

Have a wonderful Fall,

EL
Eric L.
Always trustworthy.
Joe is an honest man who does great work.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review Eric! Glad we could help you out with your tail gate yesterday.

Have a wonderful Fall

Matt C.
GMC Acadia
Great shop.
Timely work at a good price. Great service from front office staff as well.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review Matt! We look forward to seeing you in the future for scheduled maintenance.

Kent B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/20/2020
Outstanding
Took car in for oil change. Work done. But again turko checked car out. Discovered tail lights not working
Did tests and determined that brake switch installed last time was defective. Replaced at no charge and no charge for determining problem either.
Really impressed by their dedication to customers
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Kent! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations.

Have a wonderful Fall,

Tod B.
09/16/2020
A+ customer service
Driving for work pulled off and had smoke coming from under the hood. I was able to make it to Turco's and they made time to get my vehicle in on the lift and inspected right then. They had the part I needed delivered to them right away and had me back on the road and back to work in about 90 minutes. I figured I was going to be out of commission for the whole day or more. Very grateful and impressed with the service here.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review Tod! We were more than happy to help you out. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

have a wonderful Fall,

Honda Civic Cpe
09/15/2020
Trustworthy
Very trustworthy, I have twice had other places say that I needed belts replaced, but when I go here to get a second opinion they have told me that was not true. In one case the first place told me I needed a timing belt replaced but my car has a chain so...yeah.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for the 5 star review John. We are glad to hear we have your trust. Welcome back to the Harbor!

09/10/2020
Amazing service that I can trust
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

HS
Holm S.
Volvo XC90
09/10/2020
Caring , fair and honest staff
Have serviced my cars there for 5 years and always got first class service. They seem to really love working on vehicles.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the great review Holm and all the fresh produce!

PS
Paul S.
08/28/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, creative problem-solving, affordable
Joe was confident he could fix the broken trunk lock and he did, with knowledge and creativity, in a timely fashion, and affordable. We come to him because we trust him not only to do the work but because they are trustworthy in their assessment of what is actually needed. Thanks, Joe!!! Lucy S.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for the 5 stars and the kind words! You guys are always so nice. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you soon. Arrivederci !!

Have a good Fall!

TK
Tom K.
08/27/2020
Owner and staff very knowledgeable.
I have taken my vehicles to Turco’s Automotive on several occasions. I’m more than satisfied with their high quality work. They are friendly, fast and I have no complaints.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/25/2020

Hi Tom, thank you for the 5 stars! We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service.

See you in the fall,

08/21/2020
Quick diagnosis, quality work, friendly people, good price.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review. We are more than happy to help you with your car needs. Have a wonderful day.

Mercury Mountaineer
08/20/2020
Engine light
Brought it in for an engine light problem the problem still exist after $1,100 and was told that I need to burn out fuel and also my ABS light was on never was told he also charged me $300 to fix my radiator hose which broke again in 2 weeksI tried to give him the benefit of the doubt and go back to him I would never go back to him again.

08/18/2020
Good service, no COVID precautions
I was happy with the timeliness and the service itself. What I wasn’t happy with was the complete lack of safeguards with respect to COVID 19 precautions. Not a single mask in sight inside a small office with multiple employees. I guess it’s ok if they are related, but I’m not.