Marc H.
12/17/2016
Outstanding Service
My family has been searching for a honest, expert car and truck mechanic for a significant amount of time here on the Peninsula. Turco's Automotive fits the qualification exactly. Joe and his team of auto technicians examined our 2008 Subaru Forester, performed safety checks on the vehicle, provided advise, and most importantly - did what they said they were going to do. Absolutely superlative service.

Jim S.

Walker and Amanda S.
Chrysler Voyager
12/03/2016
Consistent. Fast. Fare
I have been taking my cars to Joe for 5 years. I drive beaters and don't want to be insulted with a laundry list of unnecessary fixes. Joe gets it and I appreciate that! He gets me back on the road without breaking the bank.

Camilla H.
Infiniti M35
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Camilla said Joe has good communication and professional interaction. They got her scheduled really quickly and got the vehicle repaired quickly.

CR
Chad R.
Johnson City, TN
Mazda CX-9
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Chad said this business always does a good job and gets him in and out.

Chuck S.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said Joe is a pretty cool guy. He is an honest employee and has always done good work. He is very pleased with the service. Joe truly cares about his customers.

Mary L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Mary said the business did a really good job.

Murray H.
11/21/2016
Experience and care
Joe goes above and beyond every time and he hires like minded sticklers for perfection

Mr./Ms. S.
Honda Fit
11/20/2016
Attentive, quick response and service
This is my first time with Turcos. The service, starting with my phone call, has been courteous, knowledgeable and attentive. I plan to return, this place knows Hondas and I am very happy to have found Turcos.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/21/2016

Thanks Joy for the kind words.
Have a nice turkey day.
Joe

Martha D.
Washington
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Martha said the staff at this business is very helpful and honest with telling her what service is absolutely necessary.

Ted and Lydia S.
Lexus ES 330
11/12/2016
Always excellent service
I trust Joe with my cars. Been using him for over 12 years. I recommend him to everyone

Jim S.
Mercedes-Benz CL600
11/09/2016
Excellent Customer Service!
Appreciate the ability to get the car in and out timely! Thank you!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/09/2016

Spanaway, WA
Chevrolet Chevy Van
11/02/2016
Great Customer Services
I had a brake noise and Joe was able to fit me into the schedule.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 11/03/2016

Thanks for all your help with our BG products.
And thanks for the great review.
Joe

BR
Betsy R.
10/29/2016
Very trustworthy and quick to service my car.
Really appreciated Joe's description of the issues with my car. I will go back!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 10/31/2016

Thanks Betsy
It was nice meeting you.
And thanks for trusting us with your CR-V
Joe.

Ted and Lydia S.
Toyota Sequoia
10/29/2016
Great Service!
Always outstanding work. I take all of my cars to him.