Doug D.
03/17/2017
pleasant , easy to work with
Car needed brakes called around to 2 or 3 shops - Turcos had best price, most convenient schedule and I had used them previously and completely satisfied. Perhaps more importantly, a local business, local owner, as citizens we need to work and help each other and buying locally is an important endeavor. (plus, Joe is a really nice guy)
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/17/2017

Hi Doug.
WOW,, Thanks for taking the time for a great review.
Your a great customer.
Joe.

Jack L.
03/09/2017
Quality vehicle care
Joe and crew took care of some immediate car issues to get us back on the road safely.
Thanks Joe!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 03/11/2017

Thanks Jack for taking time to write such a nice review.
Joe.

Jeff G.
Washington
Mazda 6
02/21/2017 Category: Service
Jeff said he feels comfortable dropping off his vehicle at this business. The staff fix the issues in a timely manner.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/24/2017

Thanks Jeff for the kind words.
Stay safe on that fire truck.
Joe

LW
Laura W.
02/20/2017
Turco's Automotive is Great
Joe Turco is very honest and stands behind his work. I never worry about unnecessary repairs.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/21/2017

Thanks Laura for your confidence in our work.
That means a lot.
And thanks for all the WWll war bird memorabilia.

BE
Bill E.
Toyota Pickup
02/15/2017
Reliable and trustworthy service.
Had an oil leak diagnosed and fixed, not a drop of oil on the garage floor since. Thanks Joe!

JN
Janet N.
Port Orchard, WA
02/14/2017
Joe's Turbo service
We are always confident of a correct diagnosis
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/14/2017

Thank's you guy's
Be cool and stay in school

AR
Anthony R.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/07/2017
Quick service greatly appreciated
Joe was great to work with and I appreciated him getting me back on the road so quickly.
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/10/2017

Thanks Tony. We appreciate the kind words.

KL
Keith and Mary L.
01/31/2017
Joe knows how to take care of business.
Been taking our vehicles to Joe since the mid 1990's. With our children driving now, nine different vehicles to date. Wouldn't trust anyone else. Blessing to have such a great friend/mechanic. God bless.

John and Jen M.
Honda Accord
01/29/2017
Best in Gig Harbor
Joe and his team are knowledgable mechanics who took their time to teach me about my car. Excellent customer service!
Joe T. from Turco's Automotive responded on 02/10/2017

Thanks Jen for the kind feed back.
And thanks you guys for always being a encouragement in my life.

AJ
Arlene J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/26/2017 Category: Service
Arlene said everything was good. She mentioned that her daughter recommended this business to her.

EC
Earl C.
01/25/2017 Category: Service
Earl said he would recommend this business for service.

DO
Danielle O.
Nissan Maxima
01/19/2017
I have used them a few times now and they've always done a great job. This one was no exception. They were quick and honest, those are two things that are hard to find in an automotive repair business. I highly recommend them and I will be back if I need more service.

Hi Danielle.
Thank you so much for the kind words.
I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond back to you.
Happy trails.
Joe

GO
Gail O.
01/16/2017
Return Customer
I have had the opportunity to use the friendly service at Turco's three times in the last 10 or 12 months as I assist a special needs friend from our church maintaining her Ford Focus. Joe and his son are very outgoing as well as mechanically knowledgeable. Their estimates have been very fair and spot on when I comes time to pay the bill. I would recommend their service to anyone. Gaikl

JN
Jim N.
01/16/2017
Cabin Heat
Their analysis of why my Jeep was not heating saved me $1000. It turned out to be an actuator and not my blend doors which would of required my dash to be removed.

John S.
Fox Island, WA
Ford Expedition EL
12/31/2016
Very professional. Job done quickly and professionally
We were in Washington visiting relatives when the fuel pump in our car failed. The fuel pump, which is located in the fuel tank was replaced and we got the car back the next day. This enabled us to keep our schedule returning home to California on time. Good work Joe and crew.