Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

AA
ADIL A.
Ford Excursion
08/02/2014
Quick affordable service and friendly staff.
Did a great job

LC
LISA M / RICK C.
Chantilly, VA
Made it easy!!!
Needed inspection and emissions. Dropped off the night before. They called me the next morning before my first cup of coffee to say it was done.(8am). I didn't have to sit and wait. I can't thank them enough for making it so easy.

CHRIS C.
Aldie, VA
Ignore customer requests
Had to have a new tire placed on my car. Asked for hammer on wheel weights and received the older sand type weights inside the wheel. Asked about tire pressure and was told they would put in what the door lable noted...which is 30 lbs. When I cehcked the tire pressure five mins later it was 45 lbs. clearly there is no quality control.
Dan V. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 08/05/2014

Dear Chris,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of South Riding and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing.  I am sorry we did not follow your instructions on using the hammer-on wheel weights and setting the pressure to the proper specifications.  We use the metal stick-on weights that are put on the inner part of the wheel where it is not visible, as opposed to the outside of the wheel where you would normally see a hammer-on weight. We do not use the older method of sand bag type weights that are put inside the wheel.  I would be more than willing to perform the service again at no charge using the hammer on wheel weights.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please call me at (703)327-1766 or send me an email at dviteri@vatire.com.

With my sincerest apologies,

Daniel Viteri, Manager

JOSH A.
Reliable neighborhood business
Good customer service, the variety of services offered, and convenience makes VTA a regular choice for me.

LESLEE B.
Fairfax, VA
08/02/2014
Professionals and they didn't try sell me anything I didn't need.
Every person I talked to was professional, courteous, helpful and good at their job. They've earned a dedicated customer. So far, I've gone there for maintenance, service and inspections. A good bunch of guys.

DJ
DAVID G J.
Centreville, VA
Service Sells
Delivered excellent service as per estimate.

PN
PATTY N.
08/01/2014
Friendly, efficient, high quality service
I have been to VA Tire and Auto three times in the past couple of years. Each time the staff as been extremely pleasant, patient, and helpful. They explained the issues with my vehicles in terms I could understand and showed me defective parts. All work was completely quickly but with high quality. The waiting are is comfortable and clean with coffee and water while you wait.

NN
NARENDRA N.
Mazda Protege
Helpful Staff
Very helpful in diagnosing the issue and advising the repairs to be completed with various options and without insisting to repair immediately.

RAHUL M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
Ease of working.
Always candid feedback and suggestions. Courteous yet factual. Always deliver as promised.

EC
ERNEST C.
Volvo V40
Outstanding service
I've been going to Virginia Tire since 2012 and I must say that the quality of service is top notch. The customer service dept are very knowledge about their job, they take care of you, they don't make you wait for an answer. And also, if you have any problems with your vehicle (ie. inspection, mechical, or parts) this is the place you want to go to.

CR
CONNER R.
07/30/2014
Great
I have been going there for years, and in the beginning I was not pleased with their service, but I'd say for the past year things have been great. I was recently in there and they replaced my camshaft, and I thought I was still experiencing problems with it, so I took it back in there. They checked it out and were overall very helpful.

EO
ERIC O.
Aldie, VA
Chevrolet Silverado
07/30/2014
The best around, but still room for improvement
I take my vehicles to VTA (if I may) for every service on every vehicle I have. The reason for my loyalty is because they provide reliable service and you don't feel like you're getting always getting upsold when you get in there. However, not all customer service representatives (or whatever the desk people's titles are) are created equal. My most recent visit was for an oil change and quote for four new tires. I asked the rep to give me a call with the estimate and, as they always do, when they are finished working on my vehicle. I never received a call that day- or so I thought. I picked the vehicle up the next day. When I got in to my office I saw they had called that phone. The one I am at only on weekdays, not weekends which is when I took the truck in. I'm not sure why they wouldn't try another number (such as my cell they have on file and even confirmed before I left) before calling it good. I got the truck back in good shape with their free bottle of water, as usual. I will continue going back and hoping the last incident was an isolated one. Oh- I didn't get the tire quote until the following day thus resulting in no tire purchase. Had they called my cellphone they would have had an additional $700 revenue for the day.

DV
Dan V.
07/29/2014
We were impressed by the level of communication regarding the repairs we needed and how VA Tire and Auto ensured that the parts were ordered and installed in a manner that worked with our schedule. Well done!

KG
KEVIN G.
GMC Canyon
07/28/2014
responsive customer service
Greg was excellent as always and the whole team seems more responsive and professional compared to competitors.

CANDICE C.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/28/2014
Great Customer Service
I have been taking my car here for about 4 years now, and I have never been unhappy with the service. They constantly keep you informed about what is going on with your car and they are just an all around great place to take your car.