Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Middleburg, VA
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/30/2014
Fast, competent, friendly
VA Tire in South Riding is the "best of breed" for tire care. They are competent, quick, polite, and good value. Look for coupons! They worked hard in freezing weather to get my leaking tire back in service quickly. Straight shooters.

TH
TERRY/KATHLEEN H.
01/29/2014
Oil Change
I had a concern regarding the viscosity of the oil placed in my vehicle and after discussing it with Alan, he changed the oil and used the viscosity I felt was better for the car. I also had to have the battery changed after only 33 months, and after e-mailing Alan with the info I received a pro-rated new battery. Very pleased.

MUKESH B.
Dulles, VA
01/27/2014
Very responsive; great service
Tire losing air; difficult tire to find; went at 5pm and had tire ready next morning by 8 delivered from Maryland; great service and good price; always honest.

KIM/NATHAN B.
Toyota Matrix
01/24/2014
Good
Good

JEFF K.
GMC Acadia
customer service
They listen to the customer!

JOHN B.
Battery Replacement
I pulled in with my truck after getting jumped, and I was in and out with a new battery in about 30 minutes. Perfect!!!

JOE/NANCY L.
01/23/2014
Great support for after sale tire issues
I recently bought 4 Michelin tires for my Toyota Highlander at the South Riding facility and shortly after the sale, I began noticing some vibrations and instability at low residential driving speeds. I brought it back to check the balancing and/or alignment two times, but the problem did not go away. Both times I discussed the problem with Jack Curran and he was very attentive to the issue and ran a series of test to diagnose possible causes. Ultimately, he determined that the tires may have been defective and he then worked on my behalf with the Michelin representatives to get my tires replaced. I really appreciated his diligence and follow up efforts with the back office Michelin people to arrive at the solution to replace all 4 tires. My car rides smoothly now thanks to the responsive support from the S. Riding team and Jack in particular. Great job!!

LG
LESLIE G.
Baltimore, MD
01/22/2014
The employees are honest and respectful!
I drove all the way from Maryland, several times, just to have these guys work on my car. They are extremely nice, fair, and very knowledgable! They are honest and affordable as well! Wonderful place!

HK
HARSIMRAT K.
Honda Accord
Awesome Service
Loved the level of service they provided. I was in and out within the promised time for an oil change. The car was clean and they left a bottled water. What a great service and staff they have at the South Riding location.

KT

HABIB/LEILA S.
Acura MDX
01/21/2014
Auto repair review
Fast, dependable repair & great customer service.

MARGRET M.
Honda Accord
01/15/2014
convenient location
This business is located right here in the community where I live and the hours they keep are so great. I was able to drop my car off before work get a new tire put on and off to work in just a few minutes. These guys are so efficient and great to work with any day any time!

CO
fast and appropriate service

DAVID T S.
01/14/2014
Thanks VA Tire
Showed up looking for 2 run-flat tires (Bridgestones for our Sienna minivan) and an oil/filter change. Both tires and oil were in stock! Took a little longer than original time estimate and didn't notice till I got home that no one reset the maintance reminder (spurred by the oil needing a change). Had to go back to get it reset, but they did it quickly and I was on my way.

AW
APRIL W.
Aldie, VA
01/13/2014
Great Customer Service
The staff here are great. The wait time wasn't very long and now they even leave a bottle of water in your car.

SPENCER S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2014
Very nice staff. I have never had a problem!
Great place, nice people, decent prices. They always seem to have a special offer or coupon. I always go here and have never had any issue.

KK
KEITH K.
Aldie, VA
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2014
Service and staff
Great place to take your car

DJ
DAVID W J.
01/06/2014
Quick solution to annoying car issue
Had a great at experience VA Tire & Auto with my 2001 Grand Cherokee. Dropped it off to have taillight problem fixed. They called me several times to advise on issue and repair status and then finished up so quickly I couldn't believe it. Great place to go for service & repairs.

JOE R.
01/04/2014
Best Service Center in Northern Virginia
I have been coming here for over 30 years. The counter, technicians, and manager personnel are friendly, courteous, but most important competent and TRUSTWORTHY!