DA
Donn A.
Buick LaCrosse
07/30/2021
Nice people and very accommodating to our needs.
I called with an immediate need -tire losing air. They fit us right in and fixed our problem quickly and efficiently so we could be on our way safely for our vacation. While there they did a quick check and assured us all was well with our car.

AY
Arthur Y.
Port Tobacco, MD
White's Auto Repair
White's Auto has always serviced my vehicles with their expertise. I have never left their shop dissatisfied.

June D.
07/29/2021
Very kind, Knowledgeable, respectful, quick service with a fair price
This was my second car repair at White's Auto Repair in Glenn Dale. I'm a repeat customer because I appreciate Buddy at the front desk who handles business professionally. Thank you to the mechanics who worked on my car.

DE
Don E.
Mercedes-Benz GLE
Excellent Service At A Great Price
The service was great and work was completed on time.

Lexus IS 250C
07/28/2021
Honest, patient and helpful. Even went above and beyond to assist with an additional issue.

Latori B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
07/25/2021
Car service Heaven
Great Shop , wonderful service and terrific staff
FACTS
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks Latori for taking the time to share your thoughts as a new customer!

MA
Monique A.
Glenarden, MD
07/22/2021
A/C Diagnostic
White's Auto serviced a previous car of mine so the first place I thought about when my a/c went out was them. The staff and mechanics are always pleasant, helpful, and courteous.
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks Monique for thinking of us! We love to hear feedback!

Darrell B.
07/21/2021
Always friendly and never over priced for quality work.
I love this shop.i bring all my cars. Awesome job Buddy from questions to back on the road.
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2021

Thanks Darrell for your kind words.  Will share with Buddy!

PS
Precious S.
District Heights, MD
07/21/2021
Personable, friendly and honest mechanics!
20 years and 4 family cars later the White's are MY mechanics! They get to know YOU and your car! They have detailed notes on your vehicles and are willing to tell you when they CAN or CANT do something in your timeframe or price range! They inform you early and let YOU make decisions on your car after they talk to you! It's the way small family businesses should be run! It's why I pay them instead of the Jiffys/Peps etc. I get my money's worth and I trust the results and the talent! Buddy and his guys stay up on all the computer stuff with the new cars too! They can do anything the dealer can do; so spend your money for an honest assessment and get better service too! (Lexus RX350 owner)
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2021

Happy to have you as a long-time customer :-) Thank you for taking the to share your thoughts!

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Nissan Sentra
07/18/2021
Had grandson’s car towed there because it wouldn’t turn over. They checked everything and let me know exactly what needed to be repaired, ordered the parts and repaired very quickly. Very happy with experience.
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/26/2021

Thanks for taking time to share your experience with us! Appreciate the positive feedback!

Delia M.
07/16/2021
Auto repair service.
I truly appreciate the service I received. They informed me what was wrong and explained the process not just completed the car. They were knowledgeable, courteous and professional. They are our neighborhood referral!
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2021

Welcome to White's Auto! Thanks for sharing your first visit feedback!

BP
Brion P.
Capitol Heights, MD
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/15/2021
Great guys
These guys are good had issues with my car they took care of it for a reasonable price
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/21/2021

Welcome to White's Auto! Thanks for taking the time to share your first-visit review - we love feedback!!

Gambrills, MD
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/13/2021
All Around Great Choice
Professional, friendly, efficient, helpful and timely with work done right the first time. All a plus in my book!

LK
Lucinda K.
Dodge Journey
07/13/2021
Great experience….
My car was towed by AAA to White’s Auto. They were professional and courteous. They kept my informed on what the problem was, what was needed to resolve the problem, how long it will take, and how much it will cost. It was such a positive experience. White’s Auto will now be our family’s auto mechanic…
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/14/2021

Car repairs are never fun but glad we could lessen the bite of a breakdown! Thanks for sharing your experience!

Cheryl C.
Honda Fit
07/06/2021
Great Place!!!
Dropped a tire & wheel off to have a valve stem replaced and then have balanced. It was done within the hour at a reasonable price. Have used them before and will not hesitate to use them again. Very friendly and pleasant place; not to mention the cleanliness of the office. I highly recommend them.
Denise W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 07/07/2021

Love our returning customers~ Thanks for taking time to share your feedback.