SZ
Sharon Z.
Davidsonville, MD
01/20/2019
Brake Job
I've been using White's Auto for years. Have referred my co-workers too. They always do a great job.

SG
Stephanie G.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
01/19/2019
Professional and Friendly
Every time I had to take my car in for service, I have received professional service. The staff has always been kind and friendly. They’ve explained my services, which makes me very comfortable. I have no complaints, they have offered me a ride home if needed.

Volvo S60
01/08/2019
Quick Service
I was very appreciative that the worked me in on such short notice and to top it off the customer service was A1.

Mark S.
01/05/2019
Transmission
Very good auto repair shop. I have used Whites for years with several different cars they have taken care of with no issues. You will no be disappointed with the customer service and workmanship. Pricing is competitive as well.

SD
Scott D.
Potomac, MD
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they did a very good job.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
12/30/2018
Dropped my car off with no appointment. They took care of my car doing only what was need, never trying to get other things done. Work was done on time and even made sure I had ride to get back to shop.

12/17/2018
Last minute oil change
I called Saturday morning and they were able to fit me in at the last minute for an oil change before I went out of town. Such a blessing!

GB
Greg B.
Subaru Legacy
12/13/2018
GOOD SERViCE - NoT SO NiCE PARKING
Service is very good, but the parking can be a nightmare at times.

Allen and Sandy B.
12/06/2018
Quick and thorough
I appreciate the way they give me options and thorough answer my questions.

Judy B.
Acura MDX
12/05/2018
Efficient, competent, professional, and thorough service can always be expected from White's.
We always get great service and advice on what our cars need, the work performed is always high quality, and the price is generally fair and reasonable. We have all of our cars serviced at White's, have been coming there for years, and will continue using White's without hesitation!

AW
Art W.
Edgewater, MD
12/03/2018
Replace Thermostat
I had called two Jeep dealerships for quotes to replace the thermostat on my Jeep Wrangler. It’s a relatively simple job so I was shocked at the quotes I received. Whites was recommended by a coworker so I gave them a call. They got me right in and had me on my way in no time. The cost? Half of what the dealers quoted me. I highly recommend White’s!

DA
Donna A.
12/01/2018
Never understand Review Title ?
I called this morning, last minute; and was in 11am and out within 45 minutes 👍

Byron S.
11/28/2018
Still excellent work and excellent service.
I always bring my ca s here after they have expired their new car warranties and sometimes when the warranty is still good because the pricing is reasonable and they actually perform the work. I can't always say that for the dealers. Keep up the great work guys.

Allen and Sandy B.
Ford Expedition
11/19/2018
Transmission fix on Ford Expedition
Got our car back sooner than expected, and it operated extremely well on a 500 mile trip this weekend. Also under budget with the discount. Looks like a great job! Thanks.

GR
Giovany R.
11/07/2018
Not as honest as expected.
I phoned the business on Monday and set my appointment for a state inspection for Wednesday the same week at 1:00. Asked about the price and was told $80 over the phone. An inspection at loudicrously long times would be at most an hour. I waited for 3 hours and some change in the lobby. However I was surprised to see a failure mark due to a removable steering wheel cover on top of the tints and an extra charge after the fact for checking my window tint.
Danny W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2018

Sorry that you felt your visit with our shop was not to your liking.
But let me add that you were told on the phone originally that are base Maryland State Inspection was $88. You were instructed to drop vehicle off at 1:00 do to our work load (you chose to wait, but were still informed that it would be approximately 3 hours). You were also informed upon arrival that you had tint on your windows and that would cause you vehicle to fail and it was an additional $20. (Which Service Manager waived) Upon road test of vehicle when turning steering wheel cover would turn and vehicle would still go straight. This causes a safety issue, hence rejection. The extra charge (which again was waived) is due to additional State approved equipment required to perform testing.

Jonathan M.
11/03/2018
Your place is great because it is clean the service is great and all 5 of the staff I met was friendly. I will do business here going forward. I will alert me friends as well.

DY
Daniel Y.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/02/2018
Honest, Reliable, Resonable Services
I have been talking my three Mercedes Benz’s to Whites Auto. I always get honest advice, reliable service repairs and reasonable estimates and prices.
I told my dealer good bye years ago.

Tony S.
10/25/2018
Honda CRV
The organization, work, and communication to get the repairs needed were all done very well.

Charlene S.
10/10/2018
Feels like family!
Great service for three generations of family! We keep coming back because there isn't a better place!

Diane P.
Toyota Yaris
09/29/2018
Honestly
White's staff do not try to sell you what you don't need. They are only going to sell services that need to be done to your vehicle.