Darrel C.
06/17/2019
State Vehicle Inspection
Inspection was reasonably priced and completed in one day. Very happy with the service.

SD
Simeon D.
Hyundai SONATA
06/12/2019
Great People make the company Great
Everyone in our household comes to Whites Auto Repair because they make you feel like family. Honest and reliable. Starts with Carlos at the front. Great people is big with my wife and I especially these days.

CT
Charmaine T.
District Heights, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2019
Vehicle Inspection
Was recommended to have my vehicle inspected here. Easy to find, nice shop, guys here are friendly. If I ever have car troubles, I’ll most likely come back

Kassandra M.
Hanover, MD
Jeep Renegade
06/07/2019
Best customer service of all time!
Every time I come to White’s I leave with a positive experience. Their customer service is second to none, their auto service and tire repair is fantastic, and they’ll get you in and out in no time!

Chevrolet Sportvan
06/07/2019
Happy Customer
White’s Auto Repair did a great job. My repair was unexpected but they scheduled to see my vehicle right away, figured out the problem quickly, explained clearly to me what happened and repair was completed by the next afternoon.They have always been pleasant, professional and honest and also give a senior discount!

AP
Alan P.
Lincoln Zephyr
05/31/2019
Auto Repair Shop of choice
White's Auto Repair provides consistent excellent and friendly service. They have been looking after my automobiles for more than 10 years now and have always maintained this high level of service.

VM

Scott M.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
05/20/2019
Whites service
Quality service as usual !

Glenn Dale, MD
05/16/2019
Quick reliable service
The service is great! They are informative, quick, and reliable. The staff is friendly.

05/15/2019
great place to have my car serviced
I appreciate the friendly and professional service White's Auto Repair provides. I feel very comfortable dealing with them. I trust them and follow their recommendations. This trusted relationship is particularly important for a woman.

Stephen H.
Glenn Dale, MD
Honda Civic Si
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the staff did exactly what needed to be done, they did it quickly, fairly and the price was good.

SR
Sandy R.
Dodge Journey
05/13/2019
White's Auto
Service is excellent, mechanics are very knowledgeable.

Chip B.
Davidsonville, MD
Ford Expedition
05/05/2019
They do what is required at a fair price. They never oversell the work!
I recommend White's Auto to anyone who needs a good auto mechanic. They will accurately diagnose your problem, then fix it at a fair price. You can trust them with your vehicle.

JE
Jerry E.
College Park, MD
GMC Yukon XL
05/03/2019
Yukon XL
Ive been messed over since the beginning of the year by another shop telling me sensor this and that sensor. Im no mechanic but i know ive started getting the feeling they just kept hitting me 300 and 500 there only to have the same issue. I explained to Whites guys my frustration and issue, they rook their time and traced the problem (electrical) something ive asked the other shop they td me NO. Whites found multiple wires broken on the sensors i paid to have replaced some even melted together. They guranteed satisfaction and i am, now they'll also continue to do more work on my own and company vehicles from this point on.. Good group of guys, thanks

AJ
Aileen J.
Audi Q5
04/30/2019
Outstanding service and quick service. Carlos and team helped me out during an emergency with my tire. Fast and friendly service. Highly recommended. Thank you all.

Jeffery B.
GMC Yukon XL
04/26/2019
Honesty about costs
Honesty is important to me. Your front deskperdon is very knowledgeable and when the work is finished the cost is the same as the quote. I like the discounts for veterans.

SE
Sandy E.
04/26/2019
Fast service
Fast service. Good customer service.

James C.
Halethorpe, MD
04/25/2019
Excellent customer service!
Carlos is very easy to deal with, excellent customer service and attitude! The mechanics are top notch!

Upper Marlboro, MD
04/24/2019
Recommend
They know their stuff, prices are very fair. highly recommended

CL
Crystal L.
Hyattsville, MD
04/18/2019
Honest and professional
I took my Prius in for inspection. Danny was exceptional in helping fix a few minor issues. I would highly recommend if you want a professional, honest vehicle inspection. Danny deserves much credit!!!!