Darrell B.
INFINITI FX35
09/29/2020
Excellent work
Excellent service every time, and down to earth people. Car is running like it's brand new. Worth every dime always. And still cheaper and better than everybody else for quality work and advice. Thank you Buddy.... For everything.

PK
Pearl K.
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Pearl said they did what she need and she has no complaints.

PG
Paulette G.
09/22/2020
So pleased that Whites did a thorough diagnostic check to try and identify the problems. Unfortunately because the problems were intermittent the car didn't act up while they had it. The weather conditions were different from when the problems surfaced. I'm pleased to know that when the car acts up again I can bring it in and they will look at it right away without me having to make an appointment. That's good customer service.

KW
Keisha W.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/16/2020
White's auto has been servicing my Toyota for years and I love the fact that they conduct a detailed inspection of my car. The staff is super friendly and professional and their service prices are better than dealership prices for the same level of service.

SJ
Scottie J.
09/16/2020 Category: Service
Scottie said he would recommend the business.

LC
Leon C.
09/15/2020
state inspection
Wait time was a little long but the work was seemingly thorough and the desk operator had an amazing attitude. Good place to go if you have children they had a nice setup in case you bring your little ones as well. Overall decent establishment.

TA
Tonya A.
Upper Marlboro, MD
INFINITI G35 Coupe
09/15/2020
Great as always
I have been a customer of Whites Auto for many years. The service is impeccable, and they are honest and fair.

Scott B.
Odenton, MD
09/09/2020
Integrity and Outstanding Customer Service!
When I go to White’s Auto, I am treated fairly and they provide great service. Their work is phenomenal and perform timely service.

09/05/2020
White's Auto not only does great work, but their staff is very friendly. Highly recommend.

Donna C.
Hyattsville, MD
09/04/2020
My Honda
I love taking my car here. You get excellent customer service.

DE
Derick E.
FIAT 124 Spider
08/31/2020
Great prices and friendly service
Been coming here since my first car, great prices and service for your car

ST
Sylvia T.
Honda Fit
08/31/2020
Highly impressed with courteous and attentive service. Repairs and recommendations were honest and completed in a timely manner.

GB
Gail B.
08/29/2020
My car stopped not too far from the shop. I walked there and told them what happened and they immediately hopped in their truck and drove to take a look. Turns out that the alternator that they replaced several months ago was faulty and they replaced it at no charge! They also noticed a nail in one of my tires and plugged it. Great customer service, honesty and timeliness are all traits of a great business and White’s Auto has all three!!!

08/27/2020
General repairs.
The problem I was having was quickly and efficiently repaired without an appointment. The cost of repair was competitive and service quality was second to none. This was my first time using White's Auto and I am impressed with the service I received. Will return when I have other problems with my car.

NF
Nathon F.
Springdale, MD
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
08/26/2020
5 Star Rating for White's Auto
I am totally satisfied with the repairs that have been conpleted on my vehicle. White's Auto service did an outstanding job and such a friendly atmosphere. I recommend their services.