CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
12/12/2019
5 Stars as always
I love White's auto repair. I called the morning of and got an appointment right away for an oil change. They are always very honest and fair. Great work.

SJ
Scottie J.
Subaru Impreza
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Scottie said they are always great. They are right next door and are always accommodating to him.

11/26/2019
Professional
Professional and competent people

Barry B.
11/26/2019
Awesome....trustworthy....been going here for almost 25 years.
No better place for reliable, trustworthy service. We've been going to White's Auto for almost 25 years! They are the best!

Michael M.

DA
Donna A.
11/18/2019
Disappointed
I was disappointed in the cost for the charging system-check, $80.40. I have been bringing my 2000 Honda and prior to this car, an earlier Honda as well since moving to Lanham in 1994. Over the past 25yrs Whites Au͏t͏o has always provided exemplary service. I’ve show-up, left my care, and trusted always that whatever the problem was, it would be taken care and resolved. And, this time was no different. Except, I spoke of a friend telling me based on difficulty in repeated need to restart and the clicking noises; it was probably the battery. Which, I shared this morning w/Mr. Carlos, who I trust emensely. Given, 20 years of servicing this car, why on earth would $80.40. When I would think, car history review and knowledge & skill of the Mechanic, would clearly have been capable of identifying the problem.

CA
Chuk A.
Great work and advice.

Oil Change
Pleased I was able to get an appointment for the next day at the time I needed. Friendly customer service and grateful for the 30 point courtesy check.

Maria W.
MEW Review
Carlos provided great customer service and worked with me to obtain the best date and time to get my inspection.

Byron S.
11/13/2019
They always take care of my Vehicle
Easy to make an appt. I am always confident work is done right and the prices are reasonable.

BJ
Bert J.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
10/31/2019
Tire repair
The manager on duty was very pleasant and friendly. They not only took care of my leaking tire problem but they also noticed that my rear parking light needed to be replaced and took care of that too.

Lincoln MKX
10/31/2019
Fast and efficient service!!!
White's Tire and Auto has become my go to place for servicing my vehicle. It's close to home and I always receive same day or next day service. Thank you!!!

SD
Simeon D.
Hyundai SONATA
10/30/2019
Carlos is Great Person and the first person you see there
See and talk to Carlos and he is great. Feel like part of the family.

RP
Reggie P.
Washington, DC
10/20/2019
Expert analysis and fair pricing
Very friendly, make you comfortable about them working on your car. Let you know exactly what's wrong with your car and what needs to be done now and what you can put off until later and what that will cost if or when you bring it back (no surprise cost).

Bob S.
10/17/2019
Repairs and maintenance
The people at White’s Auto Repair are courteous, honest and competent. Each time I have had major or minor work done at White’s I have been very pleased.

AP
Alan P.
Lincoln Zephyr
10/17/2019
White's Auto is the Best!
The knowledgeable and friendly staff at White's Auto make every visit a positive experience. They thoroughly research every problem and provide effective solutions every time.

Caren W.
Greenbelt, MD
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Caren said they always provide excellent customer service, have their vehicle in excellent shape, and Carlos, the technician, is on time with what is needed.

Michael M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/11/2019
🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Resolve my problems in a timely fashion decent pricing

Cynthia C.
Greenbelt, MD
10/07/2019
My Car Repair Shop
I'm not sure how many years (they are quite a few at this point) that I having been coming to White's Auto Repair - but as usual, Saturday I once again received good service. White's took care of a couple of problems I didn't even know I had. Wonderful to have my car ready for the winter.

Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn VUE
10/04/2019
Pride in works
Reliable friendly service at reasonable price
Family owned