GA
Gail A.
04/23/2021
Above and Beyond
I brought my car in as I had concerns about noises. Buddy and the mechanics assessed my vehicle and although found no mechanical concerns, provided some lubing to my vehicle. They took the time to go above and beyond to address my concerns. Thank you Buddy and staff! Your service is always impeccable.

Briana M.
Ford C-Max Energi
04/21/2021
Love this place
Great customer service and wonderful care and attention to my car!!

Linda S.
Acura MDX
04/07/2021
Timely service
I called for a appointment I was given the next day,Staff was courteous and friendly. I received a report with explanation. I would use the service again. I felt my business was appreciated.

MF
Michael F.
Gambrills, MD
Acura TL
03/30/2021
Most honest repair shop I have ever dealt with!
I found this place near NASA/GSFC and took my car there when the warranty ended. They evaluated my car and gave me a list what needed to be done. I then took it to the car dealer that had done all the work to date and they came up w a huge, expensive list. When I asked the mechanics at White’s Auto, they said the dealer didn’t evaluate the car, they just looked at the miles. I have been going there for 22+ years now!

03/29/2021
Great and Timely Service
Buddy and his mechanics are great. They are professional and won’t try to price gauge maintenance repairs. Their knowledge of maintenance issues especially for my Toyota ‘05 were greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Best,

NE
Nicole E.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Lexus ES
03/29/2021
Car Inspection
They were professional and informative. Very pleasant experience.

PN
Pearl N.
Bowie, MD
03/23/2021
Buddy was good, accommodating, and respectful.
Buddy is kind and respectful, over the phone as well as in person.

Kia Optima
03/23/2021
They always accommodate emergencies!
Oil light was on. I didn’t know why. They told me to bring my car in, they assessed the problem and they sent me on my way. No fuss.

VP
Valerie P.
Hyattsville, MD
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Great service, friendly place
Called on Wednesday, seen on Friday. Lots of advice and friendly "smiles".

ED
Eric D.
Friendly service, upfront communication
Very easy to deal with and they fixed the main issue as well as a few others problems that needed to be addressed.

Capitol Heights, MD
Service was excellent
Excellent service..friendly.

Barry B.
Bowie, MD
Honesty, integrity, outstanding service
For the past 25 Years, we have received outstanding service from Whites Auto. The best car repair place for dependability, integrity, cost and service.

Ray C.

Greenbelt, MD
Kia Sorento
03/18/2021
Beat mechanical experience
From the first day I entered the shop I never had to question the service or prices. My car was immediately transferred to the bay and a diagnostic was provided within and hour. They also provided same day services. I expected to wait days for the repairs to be completed, but he reassured me my car would be ready the same day.

Stacy S.
Greenbelt, MD
03/17/2021
Top notch service and always puts the customer first
We love White’s because they are totally straightforward and honest. If I request service that they don’t think my car needs, they explain why they wouldn’t recommend it and leave the decision to me. I never worry about being cheated at White’s. They do great work and are always friendly and helpful.