Bishop B.

VP
Victor P.
Hyattsville, MD
Always dependable
Brought my BMW in for service for several issues, they diagnosed every single one and gave me all my options. Always keeping me up to date and not letting me be surprised by anything. I have been coming here for years now and they always are dependable and do great work.

Judith S.
Wonderful customer service
The person with whom I dealt was very courteous and my car was ready to be picked up at the time they said it would be available

SL
Steve L.
Ford Fiesta
02/28/2021
Always top notch service at reasonable pricing.

Audi A5 Coupe
02/25/2021
A friendly place
The first phone call to arrange an appointment for a lnspection. The phone was answered with a pleasant hello and wanting to help. After a date was set. I brought my car there the following week. He remembered who I was and did a little extra for me concerning my wheels. The shop was clean and the waiting area was comfortable.

District Heights, MD
02/23/2021
Customer service
Customer service was wonderful, it was clean and very quiet in the waiting room last but not least I didn’t have to wait long for na oil change

02/22/2021
Great customer service! A winner every time
Every encounter I am impressed by their professionalism, courtesy and professionalism!

INFINITI Q50
02/17/2021
Always pleasant and thorough
Always a great experience. The entire team goes the extra.mile to identify and resolve issues large and small. Customer service is exceptional. Truly appreciate the timely updates on the status of my repairs.

LC
Leon C.
02/17/2021
Good.
They were nice, they worked fast and they didn’t mess my sh*t up. I will be returning to them should I need any further work on my vehicle.

SZ
Sharon Z.
Davidsonville, MD
02/09/2021
Brake caliper seal repair
The family took care of me again! Always friendly and polite. Knowledgeable and explanatory without talking down to you. 30 years of satisfied service! Recommended many GSFC folks to their shop.

Cadillac XT4
02/04/2021
Great experience
Had a slow leak in my tire, called to see if I needed an appointment. Was told just to come by and they would take a look. When I got there they immediately took my car. The repair to my tire was done quickly, about 20 minutes. Would definitely go back again. Very friendly staff.

Jim C.
Gambrills, MD
02/03/2021
Always done right
Have used White's Auto for years. Can always rely on any work done there being done right and at a fair price. Send my sister's car there too.

Acura MDX
01/27/2021
Auto service
Great job done quickly at a fair price!

CR
Clifford R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C350
01/25/2021
Excellent as usual!
I’ve been a customer for more than 10 years. I have recommend White’s to many, many people and will continue to do so!

Kellen S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/24/2021
White’s Auto Review
They always provide exceptional customer service and repair work when I take my family vehicles there.