Maximo G.
Toyota Matrix
11/27/2017 Category: Service
Maximo said he was told if he was to get his vehicle serviced at the facility, they would not charge him for diagnostic work. It would be part of the price. However, he was still being charged $120. The staff told him he would have to spend $1400 on his vehicle to get the discount. He was not aware. He also said it is not a $1400 job to get his rear hub bearing assembly done, which was the problem. He had a really bad experience, and did not appreciate it.
Danny W. from White's Auto Repair responded on 11/28/2017

So Maximo came in after he drove from California to here. Before he left he had two front axles replaced. After they were replaced there was an audible noise when making right hand turns. His left rear hub bearing making the noise. Maximo has an AWD 2005 Toyota Matrix and to do one side in rear calls for 3.18hrs, he also needed two tires and a serpentine belt. Altogether all three items came to $1302. Maximo declined everything but belt. He asked for a discount for the hub bearing on the serpentine belt repair and I told him when/if he does the hub and tires I would extend a discount.Hub/bearing was $880.97, tires $246.76 and belt $174.90. He thought the $120 was gonna go away when he purchased the serpentine belt and I explained that the diagnostic of $120 was for our technicians time for diagnosing his noise issue which he authorized up front before write up

LG
Linda G.
11/25/2017
professional & reliable service
Would recommend Whites Auto. Very knowledgeable mechanics and courteous customer service.

Angie B.
Washington, DC
11/21/2017
Thorough and honest
I have been taking my cars to White's Auto since 2003 when a friend told me about them. They do great work, they're reliable and they're trustworthy. I recommend them highly.

Margaret R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Saturn VUE
11/19/2017
Friendly service and a clear explanation of what the issue was and how it was resolved.Completed when promised. Wayne at the front desk was the epidemy of customer service

Chris B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business was good.

Tony S.
Laurel, MD
Lexus ES 330
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Tony said the service was good. The work was done fast.

WM
Wayne M.
Waldorf, MD
11/10/2017 Category: Service
Wayne said the oil change he received went well. He would recommend the business.

Abubakar B.
11/07/2017
Very friendly
They were very friendly and diligent

Robert B.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Cadillac DeVille
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Robert said this business is great. He has no complaints.

DA
Donna A.
10/22/2017
2000 Honda Accord
Timely! In and out within an hour.

WS
Wanda S.
10/18/2017 Category: Service
Wanda said she is a longtime customer of this business. They are pleasant and timely. She had the brakes of her vehicle done about 3 months ago. They did not bleed the brake lines and find the rust so now she had to take her vehicle back again.

Cheston W.
10/17/2017 Category: Service
Cheston said this business was very helpful and very informative. They had a fair price and he had a good experience.

PJ
Patricia J.
Greenbelt, MD
Hyundai Accent
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Patricia said her brother in law recommended this business to her. They were very friendly. She liked the books and puzzles in the waiting area.

HN
Heike N.
10/11/2017
Friendly and professional environment
I can highly recommend White's Auto Repair.

Mbu M.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Mbu said he was happy with the services this business provided.

KD
Kellie D.
Glenn Dale, MD
10/08/2017
Customer Service
I've been coming here for a few years now and it's always the same...Good Customer Service. I bring my own oil & oil filter and they change it with no problem. The other services I've had was explained to me in detail. Even if I don't do the repairs right then and there, they don't make you feel guilty like other places do.

WJ
William J.
Hyundai Azera
09/25/2017 Category: Service
William said they did a good job and it was timely.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
09/23/2017
Best Service in Town
White's Auto Repair is the best. I was having some issues with my car where occasionally it wouldn't start. When I brought it into White's they were not able to replicate the issue and did not see anything wrong with my car. They didn't charge me to look at it and even replaced my front and rear lights that were out for free. At most other body shops I would have been charged for diagnostic and who knows if they would have told me something was wrong and had me pay to fix it. White's Auto Repair is always honest with me and I highly recommend them. My car doesn't go anywhere else.

EG
Eric G.
Alexandria, VA
09/19/2017
Definitely please, no complaints at all...
Great experience! I definitely will continue to patronize this shop as they were very professional and efficient. They do great work. Very fast. After I took one of my vehicles there for some basic work I was convinced that they would get my continued business as they are very comfortable working on my GMC and Audi vehicles.

PG
Paulette G.
Jeep Liberty
09/15/2017
Engine Light - What to Do??
I called the morning after my engine light came in hopes to get an appointment and I was able to bring in my car and the problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner. Very friendly and thorough service.