PW
Pearl W.
Glenn Dale, MD
Kia Optima
06/30/2019
Appointment scheduled on short notice. Always satisfied!

Acura MDX
06/30/2019
auto service
Great work done on time and at a fair price!

Byron S.
06/29/2019
Still excellent work and excellent service.
Been bringing my vehicles to Whites for years. They always do a great job for a fair price.

SD
Steve D.
Davidsonville, MD
Buick Park Avenue
Great work!
Thanks for all you did. Satisfied my every expectation. Great work for a fair price.

Ria M.
Lexus ES 330
Best Service Around!
As a woman, I appreciate not feeling like I’m being “taken” because I otherwise wouldn’t know if they were over charging me. Danny and his team never fail to take care of me and i appreciate their integrity. It’s what had kept us coming back for the last 6 years and counting! Thank you guys for everything!

HL
Harriette L.
06/27/2019
Friendly and responsive
They are good in finding the problem and fixing it also good prices.

Marshall C.
06/25/2019
Very good service
Well for starts they offer the service that I needed and repairs to complete the md inspection ,that was my purpose of going to them.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
06/25/2019
Excellent service. Dropped my car off in morning,was ready by afternoon and only did the work that was necessary and explained everything thoroughly. Would highly recommend.

Dodge Durango
06/22/2019
Good techs and honest service
My car was mishandled and misdiagnosed at another garage that I had started to patronize because of the flexible hours. I was advised by the manager at the other facility to take it elsewhere because he didn't have confidence in his team. White's diagnosed and fixed the problem. I have always liked their work and customer service. I was back on h road quickly.

Darrel C.
06/17/2019
State Vehicle Inspection
Inspection was reasonably priced and completed in one day. Very happy with the service.

SD
Simeon D.
Hyundai SONATA
06/12/2019
Great People make the company Great
Everyone in our household comes to Whites Auto Repair because they make you feel like family. Honest and reliable. Starts with Carlos at the front. Great people is big with my wife and I especially these days.

CT
Charmaine T.
District Heights, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
06/08/2019
Vehicle Inspection
Was recommended to have my vehicle inspected here. Easy to find, nice shop, guys here are friendly. If I ever have car troubles, I’ll most likely come back

Kassandra M.
Hanover, MD
Jeep Renegade
06/07/2019
Best customer service of all time!
Every time I come to White’s I leave with a positive experience. Their customer service is second to none, their auto service and tire repair is fantastic, and they’ll get you in and out in no time!

Chevrolet Sportvan
06/07/2019
Happy Customer
White’s Auto Repair did a great job. My repair was unexpected but they scheduled to see my vehicle right away, figured out the problem quickly, explained clearly to me what happened and repair was completed by the next afternoon.They have always been pleasant, professional and honest and also give a senior discount!

AP
Alan P.
Lincoln Zephyr
05/31/2019
Auto Repair Shop of choice
White's Auto Repair provides consistent excellent and friendly service. They have been looking after my automobiles for more than 10 years now and have always maintained this high level of service.