KD
Kellie D.
10/08/2017
Customer Service
I've been coming here for a few years now and it's always the same...Good Customer Service. I bring my own oil & oil filter and they change it with no problem. The other services I've had was explained to me in detail. Even if I don't do the repairs right then and there, they don't make you feel guilty like other places do.

WJ
William J.
Hyundai Azera
09/25/2017 Category: Service
William said they did a good job and it was timely.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
09/23/2017
Best Service in Town
White's Auto Repair is the best. I was having some issues with my car where occasionally it wouldn't start. When I brought it into White's they were not able to replicate the issue and did not see anything wrong with my car. They didn't charge me to look at it and even replaced my front and rear lights that were out for free. At most other body shops I would have been charged for diagnostic and who knows if they would have told me something was wrong and had me pay to fix it. White's Auto Repair is always honest with me and I highly recommend them. My car doesn't go anywhere else.

EG
Eric G.
Alexandria, VA
09/19/2017
Definitely please, no complaints at all...
Great experience! I definitely will continue to patronize this shop as they were very professional and efficient. They do great work. Very fast. After I took one of my vehicles there for some basic work I was convinced that they would get my continued business as they are very comfortable working on my GMC and Audi vehicles.

PG
Paulette G.
Jeep Liberty
09/15/2017
Engine Light - What to Do??
I called the morning after my engine light came in hopes to get an appointment and I was able to bring in my car and the problem was diagnosed and fixed in a timely manner. Very friendly and thorough service.

Lisa S.
Takoma Park, MD
Pontiac Grand Am
09/09/2017
They diagnosed the problem quickly and did the necessary repairs very efficiently

TR
Tarita R.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Volvo 960
09/08/2017
Very Reliable.
Awesome Service in the Midst of a vehicle emergency.

Andy B.
Queen Anne, MD
08/21/2017 Category: Service
Andy said he knows the owners of this business.

Dale H.
08/20/2017 Category: Service
Dale said he was happy with the service at the business and he is planning to go back.

SR
Sophia R.
Washington, DC
Honda Fit
08/17/2017 Category: Service
Sophia said she's really happy. Everyone's polite and it's easy to get to.

Demitrius L.
Lanham, MD
Toyota Camry Solara
08/16/2017 Category: Service
Demitrius said the business does good work. The prices are just a little too high.

TL
Tommy L.
Cadillac SRX
08/15/2017
Tremendous service
White's is a place that provide great service. Everyone is very pleasant and knowledgeable. Good prices and efficient.

GH
Greg H.
08/14/2017 Category: Service
Greg said he always gets good service. He has used them approximately 15 years and never had a problem.

AC
Andrew C.
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said this business was quick and easy but a little pricey.

CK
Craig K.
Arnold, MD
08/05/2017
Great service at a reasonable price
I definitely recommend White's Auto Repair. The service was great and the price was fair. I plan to be back for my next car servicing needs.

John P.
08/04/2017 Category: Service
John said they helped him out a lot. They got him in and out quickly. The did the job good and they were efficient.

David M.
Lanham, MD
07/28/2017
Honest
Finding a mechanic that is competent is difficult enough. Finding one that is honest and does not try to rip you off is even more difficult. I found this place through customer reviews and I was not disappointed.

GA
George A.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/27/2017 Category: Service
George said this business charged $130 to tell him what he had already told them was wrong when he walked in the door. It will be the last time he goes there. It is a shame because they used to be a good place but now it seems like they gouge people for nothing. He stated he believes their business will not do well with such bad treatment of their customers.

BA
Bint A.
Greenbelt, MD
07/27/2017 Category: Service
Bint said this business was friendly and quick. They provided fair service and prices.

RN
Rodney N.
07/25/2017 Category: Service
Rodney said the service from this business was good.