Jennifer B.
06/03/2020
Very professional this is my first time and I am pleased
Not long wait not crowded and very clean no problem sitting and wait very nice staff I will definitely go there when I have my car problems also introduced my children to whites auto.

RE
Renee E.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
06/02/2020
I absolutely love the exceptional customer service given at White’s Auto!
The customer service is great and always on point! I love the way they answer the phone when you call! Always upbeat!

CR
Clifford R.
Hyattsville, MD
Mercedes-Benz C350
05/31/2020
Reliable & Affordable
I have been having my cars serviced at White's for years with great results. I have recomended them to many friends.

Margarita S.
College Park, MD
05/29/2020
Always timely and friendly
I’ve only been at this shop for interlock device recalibrations and one oil change, but all visits have been great. Timely, friendly and good work. Thanks!

GB
Gary B.
Annapolis, MD
05/29/2020
Replaced Spark Plugs
My 2005 F-150 needed new spark plugs. This model engine is known for spark plug breakage when removing the old plugs which can add hundreds of dollars in labor to the job. White’s Auto removed all plugs intact for a quick and inexpensive repair. Thank you!

BA
Baber A.
05/26/2020
Tire repair
Work was done quickly and was provided excellent service.

Mark S.
Bowie, MD
05/21/2020
Always great service!
Whites Auto has taken care of all my cars with great service for years. Every time I pick up my car I learn something new. They are very helpful in explaining my cars problems. I recommend them each and every time.

EB
Edgar B.
Baltimore, MD
05/17/2020
Awesome Service. !!!!!!!!!
Whites has take. care of a few of my vehicles and all have ran beyond expectation. Work is awesome, customer service is awesome . Straight Up company, customer centric

Karen M.
05/16/2020
Went above and beyond
The whole team went above and beyond to fix my dead car/battery during the these trying times. They even noticed and fixed an issue which could have caused serious damage that I had been having and forgot about because of the crazy times we are living through.

INFINITI G37 Coupe

Tonya F.
Cadillac Escalade
05/11/2020
Always a pleasure.
I'm always satisfied when I leave. I appreciate the professionalism, attention to detail and the genuine energy I feel here. Thanks for keeping all my rides together.

Scott M.
Bowie, MD
INFINITI G35 Sedan
Brake service
As always. Great service!

Upper Marlboro, MD
Friendly competent service 🔩

Shirley M.
Linden, NJ
Awesome place
My daughter car got stranded in md near whites service center and boy that was a blessing! Buddy and the crew there were absolutely amazing with helping us out. They were prompt and personal able and just straight up amazing! 10 stars all around

CA
Chuk A.
Convenience
White's Auto Repair is my favorite mechanics. They identify problems and provide the most cost efficient solutions without sacrificing quality. I've had both of my vehicles serviced through them with no issues.