CR
Charlotte R.
Hampstead, NC
02/19/2020
Work done right the first time at a fair price
Excellent work

Andrea B.
Willard, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/15/2020
Did not change out what didn't need to be changed. Any other shop would have. Thank you
Honest people, will not rip you off. Good work but less money . Don't change a part when it doesn't need to be changed.

Carrie M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Carrie said the business provided good service and that she wanted to tell the staff to keep up the good work.

EY
Eric Y.
02/13/2020
Excellent timely service
Wilmington Motor Works staff communicated to me that a part could possibly be covered under warranty. They put me in touch with the appropriate person with BMW who confirmed their thought, they set up an appointment for me with BMW, transported my vehicle to BMW and picked up the vehicle after it was fixed. Total focus on a good experience for the customer. Would recommend them to anyone!!

TO
T. O.
Mercedes-Benz E350
02/10/2020
Quality service.
Very professional staff, and always a quick turnaround.

Stacy H.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Stacy said the staff is super sweet and communicates well. She stated the prices are fair and the service was excellent..

Jake F.
02/08/2020
Great work!
Very friendly people, great work, and atmosphere!

HB
Hartley B.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Hartley said from the customer service to the mechanic was excellent and they do perfect work. He is a return customer and always leaves with a smile on his face.

02/04/2020
Helpful staff and reliable service
The staff explains everything about what is needed and the service provided is excellent.

LK
Lianne K.
BMW 128i
02/01/2020
There when I needed them!
I walked out to my car yesterday after work, started it up and began heading out of the parking lot to go home when all of a sudden as I came to a stop sign my car started shaking and jumping. I had no idea what was going on. When I started moving it was ok, but everytime I stopped it continued to shake and jerk. So, rather than heading home, I headed straight to Wilmington Motor Works. Even without an appointment, they checked my car on the computer and raised it up to see what was going on and were able to figure out that it was the solenoid valves. Fortunately, they had them in stock and were able to install them and do an oil change and I was on my way! I really appreciate that they could fix it and not leave me stranded without a car on Friday night!

KK
Kerri K.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/01/2020
WMW is always able to get me in for my oil changes within a few days. This last time I had originally planned to drop off but due to travel issues, had to hang out and wait. Hannah is awesome (and totally deserves a raise), she's always in such a positive mood, offers coffee, and she kept me updated on my car. Everyone working there is so friendly and welcoming.
Best part is the prices. Cheapest oil change I've had for my Mini since I bought it, and I trust them to do it right.

WR
Wilson R.
01/31/2020
Never fails
WMW always delivers the best service ever time. Sorta feels like family,

TL
Thomas L.
Sneads Ferry, NC
01/30/2020
First Time Customer, Very Satisfied
Took our 2008 328i Convertible to WMW for a much needed repair. This business is top notch, from the clean spacious waiting area, free loaner that can be scheduled, the updates via text message, and the overall professionalism demonstrated by the staff. Managed to get what I was afraid would be a "dealer only" repair done there for hundreds less. Tanna, who works at the front desk is pleasant and helpful and makes a great cup of coffee.
Will absolutely be back.

Martha R.
Wrightsville Beach, NC
01/30/2020
Great Place for BMW Maintenance!
Wilmington Motot Works is excellent - and this is after 12 years of going only to the BMW dealer. Not only are they more reasonably priced, but they do excellent work and also give you prompt updates. Love their new online communication system, too!

Bruce H.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/28/2020
The only negative is their phone system otherwise they get 5 stars every time.
see above