Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mike S.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
12/21/2017
Mercedes regular maintenance
Quick, friendly and efficient service. Thorough with great follow-up on routine items.

John G.
12/21/2017
Sunroof fixed
Great service, communicates well throughout the repair, great waiting area, very nice people, prices are fair, will return when I have another issue with my Mini

Dave P.
12/19/2017
Great service ! Fast, reasonably priced. These guys are very professional.

DJ
Donovan J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/16/2017
Solved Engine Check Light
I am very pleased that I brought my Mercedes-Benz to WMW and they were able to diagnose and fix the problem for less than $100.
I have had bad experience with some other places like O Leary’s who tell you one thing and then charge you for something else, so I was pleasantly surprised when WMW was honest in their doings.
Five Stars for WMW! Keep up the good work!

Sandy C.
BMW 128i
12/13/2017
Outstanding first exoerience
First time customer and They've earned my trust immediately. Thought I needed brakes - not an inexpensive prospect. Turns out there was plenty of life left so they took the car for a spin, determined that it was a minor problem and got it fixed. An anticipated major repair became a quick fix. It would have been so easy to just replace the brakes and I would have been none the wiser. These guys showed me that integrity is alive and well! They've got a customer for life. ( and by the way, the BMW service department were the ones to tell me I needed brakes!)

TL
Tyler L.
North Carolina
Mercedes-Benz C230
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said this business always does a good job and the service is affordable. The service is always fast.

Don B.
12/11/2017
Prompt, professional & dependable
Great service, Tim came to our rescue again! We live out of town and our daughter is in school at UNCW; with a car in disrepair and her in the middle of exams, Tim and his folks got her on the road quickly so that she could be home for the holidays. Thanks again!

Tom M.
12/06/2017
Another professional encounter
Our car began running rough, so we dropped it off at WMW at about 3 pm. By 4:30 I had a call with a diagnosis. (Faulty ignition wire connecting to the spark plugs.). The car was ready to go at 10:30 the next morning. These folks are straightforward and efficient.

AY
Alex Y.
North Carolina
12/05/2017 Category: Service
Alex said he received fast service and they did good quality work.

David B.
Hampstead, NC
12/03/2017
Great service. Quick repairs
Handled all arrangements to get my car towed and back on the road in a hurry. These guys are good. Have used them many times in the past and will continue to in the future. Customer service is great and they are quick with the turnaround. Better than the dealership.

GC
Gary C.
12/03/2017
Very responsive, thorough and congenial
I can not say enough about how responsive WMW has been for me since my 5 series has gone beyond its purchased warranty. On several occasions I have called to get service and/or repairs. They have been extremely responsive and manage to minimize my inconvenience. Highly recommend them all my colleagues.

PS
Pam S.
12/01/2017
Outstanding customer service.
Tim and his team are great to work with. They take time to answer customer questions, give accurate estimate of expected cost, and the repair work is done well. I do recommend this business. They keep both my BMW's on the road at less cost than any dealership would.

Doug B.

Roger H.
Riegelwood, NC
11/29/2017
Seemed very knowledgable.
Was able to find problem quickly and make the needed repairs.

Marc M.
11/29/2017
Excelent and Professional!
Chris and Tim and the whole WMW team are a class act. Their knowledge and experience is top notch and I would highly recommend them to any BMW, Mini or Mercedes owners looking for trustworthy dealer level service at a great value!

GS
Gavin S.
Swansboro, NC
11/28/2017 Category: Service
Gavin said the business was always great. They were very quick and very thorough.

Joyce D.
11/26/2017
Excellent service and honest, knowlegeable personnel!
Highly satsfied with the service rendered!!!
I plan to use for all future maintenance needs.

John M.
11/23/2017
Great service for reasonable price
We were hesitant about purchasing a used BMW after hearing horror stories about the cost of repairs. Friends recommended Wilmington Motor Works as reliable and well priced and we have been going there for 10+ years. Tim and Co. have always exceeded our expectations. We've never left feeling ripped off , only well taken care of. Would recommend whole heartedly.

Carrie M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Carrie said the business was courteous. They were very informative and honest. They did good work.

LP
Leroy P.
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Leroy said he receives excellent service, but he'll ask them why the interior light doesn't come on. It worked before.