BJ

John P.
Surf City, NC
BMW 328i
08/13/2020
great work at a fair price.
I wish that they would be better at keeping the car clean during their servicing, or cleaning it up when they are finished. Their work is great, but getting claen car back after service would just ice the cake!!

TJ
Tonya J.
Mercedes-Benz S550
08/12/2020
Tonya J
Always courteous , prompt, and reliable service . I love that I can track my car as it is being serviced via text and that I receive a text specifying needed or suggested repairs.Glad I found this repair shop for my car when I moved to the area!

Leland, NC
08/10/2020
Great Diagnostics & Repairs
Went in due to dashboard lights that came on and WMW was able to quickly run diagnostics to determine the issue and recommended fixes. Received notice through phone and accessed report with explanations and pictures. Wad then able to send repair instructions back and parts were ordered and repairs made. Painless (except for the wallet :) ) and efficient.

WL
William L.
BMW 750Li
08/07/2020 Category: Service
William said the staff is very courteous, friendly, professional and honest about the work. The prices are reasonable, the place is clean and the staff helped him out and answered all his questions pertaining to other issues. He felt a family vibe and they were respectful about his questions.

TG
Tina G.
08/04/2020
Honest
I worked with Tim he was great kept me up-to-date on what was going on with my car he was upfront an honest about what was wrong with my car and I received a detailed health check report about my car .. very friendly staff.

Wrightsville Beach, NC
08/01/2020
Easy and fairly priced
Had work done on my BMW at a fair price. Very easy process as well.

CR
Charlotte R.
Hampstead, NC
07/30/2020
Professional
Good work done promptly and very professional

SG
Susan G.
Holly Ridge, NC
07/29/2020
2016 BMW
I used Wilmington Motor Works about 5 years ago when I owned a BMS 325. I recently purchased a 528XI and knew where I would be going for service. They did not disappoint even after being away for 5 years. Same courteous staff and same great service.

MA
Marcel A.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Marcel said he has never had a problem with this business. They always provide good business for him.

CD
Cornelious D.
Maple Hill, NC
BMW 325i
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Cornelious said this business seemed to have resolved the problems with his vehicle. He has done business with them before and every time he has he is very satisfied.

Melissa D.
07/24/2020
Awesome service!
A great experience. Fast, fair, and knowledgeable! Wouldn't have my car serviced or repaired elsewhere!

PP
Pamela P.
Jacksonville, NC
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/23/2020
Love Wilmington Motor Works!!!
Love WMW. Hannah is super friendly and helps schedule our Mini for service or whatever it is we need! Service has had a quick turn around.

Russell C.
Castle Hayne, NC
07/22/2020
Great work
Great work and and service is done quick. I didn't have to wait long for my car to be fixed and they didnt add on a bunch of services that I didnt need. I will always take my car to Wilmington Motor Works .

PT
Pat T.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/21/2020
Recent work on 2009 Mercedes
Efficient, reasonable cost and friendly service.