TK
Tony K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
10/28/2020
Great service.
Honest, quick, friendly and safe service.
I highly recommend Tim and staff.

Joe M.
10/28/2020
Oil change and advice
Been using Wilmington Motor Works for several years to maintain our cars and they have been very honest and their recommendations have always been spot on. Will be going back to them for all my maintenance needs. Thanks for keeping my BMWs on the road.

EC
Eric C.
Leland, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/25/2020
Exceeded expectations
I had a quote from Mini Charleston to replace the clutch/flywheel for over $3,000. WMW was able to complete this work in the time frame they mentioned for 1/2 the price.
I will never travel to Mini Charleston again.

Derrick B.
BMW 750Li
10/22/2020
Good people from top to bottom.
Quality work.

Andrea B.
Willard, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/22/2020
I can always trust them, they will not fix what don't need to be fixed. They are looking out for the customers wallet
I can always recomment this place

BMW Z4
Excellent Auto repair Shop
Wilmington Motor Works is an excellent choice for service and repair specifically for BMWs and other foreign models. Additionally, their staff is knowledgable, and friendly and repair cost are reasonable.

RK
Robert K.
job well done
Thanks again for another fine job. It's nice to feel you
are not being ripped off, and paying a fair price.

TH
Tim H.
10/21/2020
Friendly, fast, professional
They worked me in and took care of my problem. Kept me updated on what they found and the price was ver reasonable.

Joseph P.
Holly Ridge, NC
Mercedes-Benz C240
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said they have good prices, a friendly staff, apparently do good work and send alerts to let him know what is going with his vehicle.

PB
Pat B.
Hampstead, NC
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Pat said they've always been good to him, especially Chris. He enjoys working with the people.

BV
Brenda V.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Brenda said they were very good, did a nice job and were very forthcoming . She is very happy with the service and she will be back.

LL
Linda L.
Hampstead, NC
BMW Z3
10/15/2020
Trustworthy service
Very courteous and efficient service. The Mechanics seem very knowledgeable and make sound recommendations as to what issues need to be corrected now and what can wait until later, which I really appreciate. I trust they won't rip me off and they know BMW's which gives me peace of mind.

BP
Brenda P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/14/2020
If you have a mini take it here
I am always impressed when I take my mini here. The staff and the workmanship is outstanding!!!! I would like to personally thank them for all of the work they have done for me I definitely could not have asked for a better experience.

RF
Robert F.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/13/2020
Everything ship shape
Made appointment for annual state inspection and an oil change. Lots of space in the waiting room between myself and one other customer. Services completed in about 1.5 hours, gave me time for a nice walk. Also checked out a Z3M coupe and M6 convertible in the parking lot.

EE
Evan E.
10/08/2020
Quality and Price
Great service and reasonable price. Highly recommend.