Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Thomas B.
Council, NC
Mercedes-Benz S550
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the business has always been good.

Doug B.
Bolivia, NC
04/21/2018
Lucky to have found you!
Thanks for the work on my air conditioning. I had a cool drive home!

EA
Ed A.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Donna. She said everything was great, and he had a good experience at the business with no issues at all.

Darin S.
04/17/2018
Great Work WMW!!!!!
The crew at WMW were amazing. I have been chasing a particular problem with my car for over a year with no success and many costly repairs that I more than likely did not need. Then I heard about WMW. I stopped by the shop and Tim takes my car for a short drive and diagnoses the problem exactly within a minute or two. They made the necessary repairs and my car drives like it's brand new again. You have a new customer. Thanks WMW!!!!!!!

BF
Ben F.
Sneads Ferry, NC
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Ben said the staff are always friendly, informative, and thorough with their service.

RL
Robert L.
BMW M3
04/12/2018
Friendly, efficient Service
Up to date modern garage. I feel very confident they know how to take care of my Bimmer at an affordableprice.

GB
Glen B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/07/2018
Glad to find a place I can trust with my Mercedes for servicing and maintenance. Staff was professional and friendly. Reasonable rates.

EF
Ezra F.
03/30/2018
Honest and thorough
From the front desk to the owner Wilmington Motor Works is courteous and professional. They gave me a thorough explanation of what was wrong with my car. Then they gave me a quote to fix my car which was much lower than the previous place I had visited. I will be taking my BMW to Wilmington Motor Works from now on!

Joel S.
Castle Hayne, NC
Volkswagen Golf
03/27/2018 Category: Service
Joel said everything went smoothly.

Stephen W.
BMW 325i
03/26/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said the business took care of his problem, plus he wasn't charged because he had service done within the last year on the brakes. It was excellent

AN
Antoine N.
03/24/2018 Category: Service
Antoine sad they are pretty good people. They are good with the customers and they do good work. He will be coming back in, because his light came on, and he doesn't know what it means. He has already recommended the business to a couple of his friends. He stated he would like it to keep up the good work and good service.

AJ
Anthony J.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he has used this business before, and he would recommend it for service.

Billy H.
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Billy's wife. She said she was very satisfied with the business.

WR
Wilson R.
BMW Z4
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Wilson said they took care of his problems. He was in and out, in no time. He will be a repeat customer.

Jim R.
03/16/2018
People and Service
Have been taking my car to WMW for many years. Always 100% satisfied

PC
Peggy C.
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Peggy said the business had good service.

SP
Stephannie P.
03/15/2018
I honestly usually despise taking my car in for an inspection or any other service because I just feel like, in the past, the dealership, has me and I have to get the things fixed they say in order to pass. I do not feel this way at all bringing my car to your service center. I feel you are straight shooters and do not try to get me to fix things unnecessarily. And every single person there is extremely friendly and explains things in such a way that someone outside of your industry can understand. Really appreciate everything about your organization. Thank you!

BJ
Brian J.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the business provided good service, but that it was a little pricey.

Christina S.
Castle Hayne, NC
BMW Z4
03/14/2018
Awesome customer service
Fit me in at the end of the day on a Friday.

David M.
03/13/2018
Great Service Shop!!
Work was proformed very efficiently, was ready when expected.
Very happy with job done
I recommend this shop.