03/06/2020
Awesome
The office was very clean. People were very friendly. I was pleased that I was able to have my puppy inside with me. I would come back to you again for a oul change. Thank you!! 😀😀
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you! We look forward to seeing you in the future

SR
Sandy R.
Dodge Magnum
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Sandy said they did everything he expected them to do.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/09/2020

JENNIFER W.
Saturn VUE
02/29/2020
Timely Service
I was in an urgent situation where my car just stopped working, suddenly. I have AAA, so called them and they sent a tow truck. I called 13th Ave Auto Repair, and they were able to get it in that day, although since it was lunch time, it was a little later before they could look at it. They called me with the diagnosis (alternator went out) and had it up and running by the end of the day. Very pleased that they were able to get it done for me, as we only have one vehicle.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you, Jennifer! We're happy to hear that our work was satisfactory.

EE
ERIC E.
Chrysler 300
02/28/2020
Always great
Without a doubt I trust all of my vehicles with these guys because I've had small auto issues and major auto issues and they've always solved the problem in the most reasonable and honest approach by far out of any auto mechanics that I have dealt with in my lifetime.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you, Eric!

Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/21/2020
Trustworthy Shop
I always take my vehicle here because I know I can trust them to complete my repair as quickly as is reasonable. This shop is also wonderful about helping me prioritize and anticipate future repair needs so I can budget accordingly. They do not pressure me to do everything all at once if I have multiple issues that are not critical, but will tell me which repairs need immediate attention to avoid more expensive future issues.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you! We're happy to hear that our work is satisfactory and that you feel comfortable when you step into our shop. We want everyone to be aware of what is going on with their vehicle and to feel safe while driving.

DJ
David J.
North Dakota
Buick Park Avenue
02/10/2020 Category: Service
David said the employees did a pretty good job.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2020

SARAH B.
GMC Yukon
02/07/2020
Wrong oil put in my vehicle
I’ve gone to this place multiple times for oil changes, today I had my oil change and as I was paying I noticed it was significantly cheaper than it usually is, knowing the wrong oil was put in. I commented on the price difference and then they had to redo the oil change and put the right oil in. I have had good experiences in the past with oil changes and will probably go back for just oil changes, but I don’t feel comfortable bringing my vehicle there if anything needed to be replaced/fixed. I feel like an oil change is one of the more common things and I shouldn’t have been the one to caught the error when I literally know nothing about vehicles as far as mechanical maintenance.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback, we use all our our client feedback in our safety and training meetings. This topic has been covered extensively so there are no issues in the future. We have set up reminder flags on your accounts to help ensure your vehicles get the appropriate engine oil type. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

BO
BRAD O.
02/05/2020
Outstanding Service
13th Avenue Auto has been my "go to" auto repair and service place since we moved to West Fargo in 2006. The staff explains what the situation is, never a high pressure sales pitch, and provides the best customer service anywhere.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you, Brad! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SA
Sharif A.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Sharif said the business has great customer service and they do a good job.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/08/2020

SK
SCOTT K.
01/29/2020
Another Great experience at 13th Ave Auto
Thank you for the good work you do.

Thank you, Scott!

HB
HAILY & BRENNON B.
Glyndon, MN
01/28/2020
Excellent Customer Service & Great Price
I needed an alignment after replacing the control arms and ball joints in my truck. Luckily for me, 13th Auto had a great deal going on. Because of the new control arms, it took a lot longer than usual to complete the job. But as always, they honored the killer deal price! I did not have to pay any extra for the extended labor hours.
Their work is always very thorough and clean. Their team is great on explaining the issues with your vehicle and do so in a very professional way. I would recommend anyone to take their vehicle to 13th Auto!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you, Brennon! We try to keep everyone up to date with their vehicles as we work on them. We're happy to hear that you were satisfied!

Harwood, ND
Dodge Durango
01/28/2020
Honest and thorough
I brought my vehicle in for a simple oil change and a tire rotation. When I was notified that my car was ready for pickup I was also told about several other items that needed repair or replacement. Some I knew about, while others were a total shock. Most of the issues were minor and I could take care of them myself and there was no issue taking my vehicle home to do so.

I'd highly recommend this place for their honesty and integrity. They did what I asked and more, their prices are cheaper than the dealerships and my experience was much better.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you! We want everyone to be aware of any issues they may have or things that may pop up in the near future.

BILL M.
01/27/2020
Very friendly and professional.
Always done in a short time

Thank you, Bill!

WH
WAYNE H.
Dodge Journey
01/23/2020
My visit
Only had an oil change done, but fantastic friendly service as always.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2020