PH
PAMELA H.
01/14/2020
Pammy
Yes, they resolved the issue..however, to change a lightbulb for $15 is rather spendy. Thanks

01/14/2020
Spendy
$15 to chg a brake light is spendy. For a social scurity budget.
Did not put no oil chg sticker in my window for future.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2020

I mailed out an oil change sticker to you the other day, sorry we forgot to put one in your vehcile. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you

BETH B.
11/29/2018
Customer Service
Good customer service - went beyond normal expectations to explain what they did.

11/29/2018
oil change - tail light blinking fast
oil change and repair for tail light. This was completely over charged. It was simply a light bulb but I was charge over $200 for a wiring harness and socket. When in the end they admitted it was just a wrong bulb in the tail light that was making the light blink off.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2018

I apoligize for the misunderstanding. I hope that I was able to explain everything to you properly over the phone today. The sypmptom you were seeing from the drivers seat, the fast blinking noise, was definately the same. However before we replaced the harness the lights in the rear were not consitanly working, after the harness was replaced the lights were working properly but because of the difference in bulbs the computer was still seeing an error.

DAVE and KIM S.
Nissan Armada
08/28/2017
You guys fixed the issue and it looks so much better. Thank you for making it right.

08/28/2017
Different
Had muffler and exhaust pipe replaced. They did a fine job except the chrome end piece does not look like the original that was on there. It looks like they just took a piece of chrome, cut it, and stick it on my vehicle....does my look attractive. Frustrating for a $400 job.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2017

Hi Dave & Kim,

We apologize for this inconvenience. We were hoping that the after market part would be as decorative as the original. Hopefully we were able to correct the issue today and meet your expectations with the new part.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you in the future!

TIM M.
Argusville, ND
08/13/2020
Great service, great people
Great group of techs, they can diagnose and fix it all.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you, Tim!

ALEXIS S.
Chevrolet Lumina
08/06/2020
Great service great attitude
Really loved this place, the front desk was very friendly! They got me in at short notice and took very good care of my vehicle.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 08/06/2020

Thank you, Alexis!

GC
Gary C.
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Gary said the business got everything done that he wanted. He says the business has always been good to him and he would recommend them to anybody.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you, Gary! We appreciate your business and kind words.

07/21/2020
Fantastic
They were very clear with the needs of our car. They are very reasonably priced!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you! We want to keep everyone aware and up-to-date on their vehicle.

JEWEL K.

BR
BRIAN R.
07/16/2020
Service work
Great job, John took time out of his busy to talk about possible future repairs
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you, Brian! We want everyone to be aware of their vehicle's condition out of concern for their safety as well as for financial reasons.

Jagadeesh A.
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Jagadeesh said he would recommend the business for service.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/16/2020

Thank you!

KK
KAYE K.
07/14/2020
Superb service, always.
The team at 13th Ave. always go above and beyond to care for our vehicles. I appreciate their honesty, integrity, fair prices and great customer service orientation. I wouldn’t trust my vehicles to anybody else. This place is simply the best.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you, Kaye! We appreciate your continued business and kind words.

LC
LAUREN C.
Saturn VUE
07/09/2020
Amazing service
Great service. I was having my A/C fixed and another part had to be ordered. They got it in the next day and I had my car that evening. Honest and great service.

Thank you, Lauren!

SK
Scott K.
Devils Lake, ND
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they were quick and had a good rate.

Thank you, Scott!

07/05/2020
Honest
They tell you straight up what’s going on with your vehicle and whether or not it needs to be repaired ASAP or if it can be done later. They’re not out to take your money. They do exceptional work.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you! Our client's safety is our top concern but we realize that car repairs can get expensive so we try to prioritize them for our customers.

Jeep Liberty
07/01/2020
Very helpful
Very helpful. They even saved me a few bucks. Would recommend

Thank you!