PH
PAMELA H.
01/14/2020
Pammy
Yes, they resolved the issue..however, to change a lightbulb for $15 is rather spendy. Thanks

01/14/2020
Spendy
$15 to chg a brake light is spendy. For a social scurity budget.
Did not put no oil chg sticker in my window for future.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2020

I mailed out an oil change sticker to you the other day, sorry we forgot to put one in your vehcile. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you

BETH B.
11/29/2018
Customer Service
Good customer service - went beyond normal expectations to explain what they did.

11/29/2018
oil change - tail light blinking fast
oil change and repair for tail light. This was completely over charged. It was simply a light bulb but I was charge over $200 for a wiring harness and socket. When in the end they admitted it was just a wrong bulb in the tail light that was making the light blink off.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/29/2018

I apoligize for the misunderstanding. I hope that I was able to explain everything to you properly over the phone today. The sypmptom you were seeing from the drivers seat, the fast blinking noise, was definately the same. However before we replaced the harness the lights in the rear were not consitanly working, after the harness was replaced the lights were working properly but because of the difference in bulbs the computer was still seeing an error.

DAVE and KIM S.
Nissan Armada
08/28/2017
You guys fixed the issue and it looks so much better. Thank you for making it right.

08/28/2017
Different
Had muffler and exhaust pipe replaced. They did a fine job except the chrome end piece does not look like the original that was on there. It looks like they just took a piece of chrome, cut it, and stick it on my vehicle....does my look attractive. Frustrating for a $400 job.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2017

Hi Dave & Kim,

We apologize for this inconvenience. We were hoping that the after market part would be as decorative as the original. Hopefully we were able to correct the issue today and meet your expectations with the new part.

Thank you for your business and we hope to see you in the future!

TH
TRAVIS H.
12/03/2020
Great as usual.
I went in for a low coolant leak. 13th Ave Auto quickly identified my problem as a head gasket repair that was needed. The quote over the phone is exactly what I paid when done. I love that give you a summery of others repairs that can come up but don't make you feel they are needed if not detrimental to vehicle operation. I've never been given reason not to trust the guys at this place.

11/29/2020
5 stars
5 stars
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/30/2020

BILL M.
Buick Enclave
11/17/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable
Got my vehicle in right away.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/17/2020

Thank you, Bill!

Cory C.
11/12/2020
Great customer service!!!
I called and said my truck brakes just started making a grinding noise. They were busy, but John said bring it in and within a couple hours they found and fixed the problem in my rear brakes! Told me the truth and said my front brakes should be tended to in the near future, but could be done at my convenience. Very honest! Will do business with again! A+
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you, Cory! We look forward to seeing you in the future.

CORY C.
Ram 1500
11/12/2020
Great customer service!!!
They were busy but found time to check and replace the brakes in my truck! Great customer service and will be back again!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/20/2020

CV
CATHERINE V.
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/11/2020
satisfactory
Reliable honest and quick service
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2020

Thank you, Catherine!

Chevrolet Cobalt
11/11/2020
Efficient and friendly!
Dropped my car off a bit early for an oil change and they went to work right away. The people working were nice.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/11/2020

NA
Neil A.
North Dakota
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Neil said it got done in a timely manner and it worked. They got the vehicle in. They got it fixed in a timely manner. He had it back very shortly after.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you, Neil!

Shane H.
North Dakota
Chevrolet Citation
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Shane said they are very communicative and communicate very well, get the job done very well and he's satisfied with overall service experience.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you, Shane!

DUANE W.
GMC Pickup
11/03/2020
Prompt service, friendly workers.
Helpful and pleasant to deal with. Very easy to schedule appointment on-line. I got my vehicle in right away and they did everything I asked.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you, Duane! We're happy to hear that everything was satisfactory.

Dodge Durango
10/30/2020
Friendly and excellent service
I love that the technicians communicate on the problem with a vehicle to customers, very reliable and always get the job done in a timely manner.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 10/30/2020