BRIAN B.
11/09/2019
I recently use 13th Ave. auto for an oil change. Set it up online work was done on time and correctly. Would highly recommend their service.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you, Brian!

CONNIE B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/31/2019
get my Vehicle in right away
Checked my Vehicle out right away and came out and explained everything and also gave me a copy of everything. Great bunch of employees.

Thanks Connie!

MF
MATT F.
Scion xB
10/31/2019
Great service and pricing
This place always has the best customer service. They have very fair pricing as well. I will continue to bring my vehicles here for servicing.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks Matt! We look forward to seeing you again.

AH
ANN H.
10/29/2019
Two flats in a day
Fast and courteous! Couldn't ask for more.

Thanks Ann!

JUSTIN & JONI T.
10/17/2019
Best Service
Great people, great service! Very fast and thorough! They also vacuum the vehicle!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you! We try to be very thorough with our service

NK
NANCY K.
10/15/2019
Helpful Fast Service
I always take my car to 13th Avenue Auto repair. I just put new tires on for winter and had the usual service done. I like how they always let me know how much things will cost and how they have coupons and look for rebates for their customers. They are also very honest about how long it will take to do something.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you, Nancy! We look forward to seeing you again.

DE
David E.
Davenport, ND
GMC Yukon XL
10/14/2019 Category: Service
David said this business has great service and the staff are nice, good people.

Thanks David!

10/12/2019
Outstanding Service
As I said in the title, 13 Ave Auto provides outstanding service for each of our cars we take there for maintenance. Most recently, we took the car in for an oil change and they noticed that our wiper blades needed replaced and air filter needed cleaning. I appreciate that they noticed that to keep my car clean and in better shape than it was. I also really appreciate that they called us to makes sure it was okay to go ahead instead of just doing it and surprising us with the charge. These guys are wonderful through and through and definitely the guys I trust to work on my cars. I have already recommend this company to friends and family because they deserve recognition!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you so much! We really try to give thorough service to give our clients as much information about their car and safety.

JACOB B.
10/11/2019
Fantastic
13th Ave Auto Repair was great to work with. They were knowledgeable, understanding, and competent. I expressed what a different car repair shop told us, and 13th Ave Auto Repair investigated. After about 90 mins, they called and said the car was complete. It was a cable that was disconnected. The previous car repair shop said we needed to replace the entire HVAC box for $1300. Without needing to replace the HVAC box, 13th Ave Auto Repair was able to complete the repair for $157.

I strongly recommend 13th Ave Auto Repair.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks Jacob! We're so happy you came to us.

KK
KAYE K.
10/10/2019
The Best!
Seasonal visit to get the snow tires on and change the oil. Great service and communication, as always. Honesty, integrity and looking out for their customers are just a few of the reasons why 13th Ave is my go-to for all things car-related.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you, Kaye! We look forward to seeing you again.

Chevrolet Traverse
10/06/2019
Wonderful customer service!
Fast, Friendly, reliable service! Honest & upfront but not pushy.

Thank you!

JORDAN R.
Nissan Rogue Select
10/04/2019
No issues
Trustworthy folks. They never try to upsell unnecessary products or services.

Thank you, Jordan!

Jose S.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jose said he liked the way this business worked on his vehicle. It's running well and they even vacuumed it for him. He's happy with everything they do and they treat him well.

Thank you, Jose!

Jacob H.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the staff at this business are super kind and he would definitely go there again.

Thanks Jacob!

JOEY L.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/03/2019
Got me in and out quickly. Like the updates through emails

Thanks Joey!