LL

SK
SCOTT K.
01/29/2020
Another Great experience at 13th Ave Auto
Thank you for the good work you do.

Thank you, Scott!

HB
HAILY & BRENNON B.
Glyndon, MN
01/28/2020
Excellent Customer Service & Great Price
I needed an alignment after replacing the control arms and ball joints in my truck. Luckily for me, 13th Auto had a great deal going on. Because of the new control arms, it took a lot longer than usual to complete the job. But as always, they honored the killer deal price! I did not have to pay any extra for the extended labor hours.
Their work is always very thorough and clean. Their team is great on explaining the issues with your vehicle and do so in a very professional way. I would recommend anyone to take their vehicle to 13th Auto!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you, Brennon! We try to keep everyone up to date with their vehicles as we work on them. We're happy to hear that you were satisfied!

Harwood, ND
Dodge Durango
01/28/2020
Honest and thorough
I brought my vehicle in for a simple oil change and a tire rotation. When I was notified that my car was ready for pickup I was also told about several other items that needed repair or replacement. Some I knew about, while others were a total shock. Most of the issues were minor and I could take care of them myself and there was no issue taking my vehicle home to do so.

I'd highly recommend this place for their honesty and integrity. They did what I asked and more, their prices are cheaper than the dealerships and my experience was much better.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 02/04/2020

Thank you! We want everyone to be aware of any issues they may have or things that may pop up in the near future.

BILL M.
01/27/2020
Very friendly and professional.
Always done in a short time

Thank you, Bill!

WH
WAYNE H.
Dodge Journey
01/23/2020
My visit
Only had an oil change done, but fantastic friendly service as always.

Thank you, Wayne!

BR
BRANWEN R.
Nissan Rogue Select
01/22/2020
Friendly staff, quick THOROUGH service!
Brought in a leaky tire with a bad valve stem. The mechanic came in to verify that I was 100% certain that was the issue because on first look they didn't find anything wrong. (It was a VERY slow leak. Maybe 2-3 PSI per week.) We chatted for a couple minutes and they went back to verify that it was indeed in need of repair. Cost $30 here when the dealership was trying to charge me almost double that but, didn't have the part in stock to fix it when I was in last month. Will definitely be coming here regularly!
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you, Branwen! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

STEVEN S.
Kia Optima
01/22/2020
Best Service Ever
Great service, I trust Travis and his team. I’ve had my car in for service 3 times on different issues. Always spot on and affordable.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you, Steven! We appreciate your business and kind words.

WL
WENDY L.
01/20/2020
Very Professional
This isn’t where I usually go to have my car serviced, but a family member recommended that I try 13th Avenue Auto Repair because it’s more affordable than similar shops. I was really pleased with how fast they were about providing service, as well as the time they took to listen to my concerns and answer all of my questions. They had my car up and running again in less time than it took to tow it there.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you Wendy! We're happy to hear that we were able to accomodate your needs!

AZ
ADAM AND KRISTINE Z.
01/15/2020
fast, quick, professional
small issue, fixed it easily but a big weight off our shoulders. Gave free advice on other issues, didnt push for sale.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/21/2020

Thank you, Adam! We're glad we could be of help in any way!

PH
PAMELA H.
01/14/2020
Pammy
Yes, they resolved the issue..however, to change a lightbulb for $15 is rather spendy. Thanks

01/14/2020
Spendy
$15 to chg a brake light is spendy. For a social scurity budget.
Did not put no oil chg sticker in my window for future.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/22/2020

I mailed out an oil change sticker to you the other day, sorry we forgot to put one in your vehcile. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you

BT
BRIAN T.
GWINNER, ND
Subaru Outback (Natl)
01/13/2020
Fast and friendly service. Helpful advice.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks Brian!!!

Matt S.
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Matt said he likes working with John.

Thank you!

TW
Tom W.
North Dakota
Toyota Celica
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff was very helpful, he got taken care of right away and they are courteous.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you, Tom! We appreciate your kind words.

Manuel D.
North Dakota
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/06/2020 Category: Service
Manuel said that he was very happy and satisfied with the business and was impressed that the mechanic kept him informed of all service that was done to the vehicle.
John B. from 13th Avenue Auto Repair responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you, Manuel! We want you to be informed about your vehicle to keep you safe and up to date.