Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

WS
William S.
Ashley, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Quick and friendly service!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

William,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  we appreciate it and the 5 star rating !  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Michelle M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/21/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Michelle,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  we appreciate it and the 5 star rating and the awesome comment ! ,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Troy, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
I received quick, friendly service for a recall on my vehicle. Appreciated the car wash, also!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  we appreciate it and the 5 star rating,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

BN
Bob N.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
The Auffenberg team was helpful and made my service trip an easy experience. Will be going back
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Bob,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  we appreciate the kind words and the 5 star rating,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

MF
Very Friendly
I love the staff!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  we appreciate it and the 5 star rating and the awesome comment ! ,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Richard H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Fix My Door Lock Button
Fixed my door lock/unlock button with new door handle.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Richard,
Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words, On behave of our service team we hope to always be able to take care of your Hyundai needs. Thanks again we appreciate your business

AC
Allyson C.
Mascoutah, IL
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The employees were great!
From the time of arrival Bert Pearce greeted me, explained everything I needed to know about my service that day, and future needs. He kept me informed of my vehicle's status the entire time and was very friendly. The service technician was also very helpful and knowledgeable. Checking out with the cashier was quick and easy at the end as well! I won't go anywhere else. Thank you!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Allyson,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Thank you for the kind words, Bert is a big part of our service team  we appreciate the 5 star rating,  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Stephanie B.
New Baden, IL
02/17/2019 Category: Service
I also think that there should be discounted prices for people who have purchased a Hyundai from Auffenberg especially paid out right for car.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, We do send out monthly e-mail coupons and I will verify that your e-mail is in out system.   If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
polite and fast
polite and fast
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Richard,

Charles M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Always!
Great service! Purchased four autos from this dealer since 2013, and besides a couple of times when I was out of state, I always come here. Fast service, done right, the first time. Did I mention free coffee? Keep up the great work!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Charles,

Janice R.
Pocahontas, IL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Overall Friendly, helpful & caring.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Janice,

TH
Tamara H.
Godfrey, IL
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Helpful people, good service
I like dealing with the people. They are very helpful. I haven't ever had a bad experience.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Tamara,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we appreciate the 5 star rating. I'm happy to see you had a nice visit with us. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

KE
Kelly E.
Saint Louis, MO
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service- fast, quick, and with a smile.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we appreciate the 5 star rating. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
The service is always fantastic and the communication is always top notch. My go-to for any service I need on my car.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Meghan,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  we appreciate it and the 5 star rating. You are Awesome!!  If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

AJ
Adam J.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service reiew
My service call required immediate service and that immediate service was given. I was able to get my vehicle into the shop, the repairs made and the vehicle returned to me in 2 hours. One cannot ask for better service. PLEASE NOTE: My review policy is to not award the highest quality value as I reserve that rating for extraordinary service. The fact that I game above average ratings is not a slight to you or your employees!

Adam,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we appreciate it, I'm happy to see you had a nice visit with us. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

ME
Mike E.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
Always GREAT service while I have a hot chocolate

Mike,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we appreciate the awesome words and the 5 star rating. I'm happy to see you had a nice visit with us. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Proper work ethics

Brake job
Work was done in timely manner.

Jason D.
Saint Jacob, IL
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Always so nice to work with..
I am always so impressed with their customer service.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and we appreciate the awesome words and the 5 star rating. I'm happy to see you had a nice visit with us. If you ever have questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful weekend and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

ME