Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091
Mike P. on 10/17/2017
"2011 sonata"
Car had a dangerous problem with gas pedal not responding all the time. Could leave you stranded pulling out into traffic. Dealer figured out that it was a faulty sensor and got the car repaired and working as desired.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:41 PM
Natasha J. on 10/17/2017
"Satisfied"
I was very pleased with the service that I received and I liked how the service reps explained the work needing to be done.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 04:30 PM
Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Fast"
Service was great and done in a timely manner!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/17/2017 12:44 PM
William G., Service Manager at Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm thrilled to hear you had a great visit with us! We appreciate our customers and do everything we can to make sure they are taken care of, Thank you for the 5 stars! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Great place"
Everyone is always kind and willing to help, we have consistently had great experiences with service at this facility.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 06:06 AM

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
"Very professional and nice"
Very friendly staff, ease of precess
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/16/2017 05:11 PM
William G., Service Manager at Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 10/17/2017

I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm thrilled to hear you had a great visit with us! We appreciate our customers and do everything we can to make sure they are taken care of. If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 10/16/2017
".."
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/16/2017 03:34 PM

R. on 10/16/2017
"Linda H"
Service was done promptly and exactly what I asked for
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:48 PM

Linda,

Catherine R. on 10/16/2017
"ding repatr"
good
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 10/16/2017 02:22 PM

Catherine,
I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm thrilled to hear you had a great visit with us! We appreciate our customers and do everything we can to make sure they are taken care of.  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Melvin S. on 10/16/2017
"Oil change and tire rotation. "
Friendly and courteous service. Very professional service department
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/14/2017 06:21 AM

James,

Patricia B. on 10/13/2017
"Friendly and reliable staff and a nice place to wait while your car is being worked on."
I have been a customer of Auffenberg Hyundai since 2010. My husband and I have purchased 3 cars from here and have been very satisfied from looking at the car, to the purchase, to the service department. I never feel pressured to do anything, even when recommended. I will be back even for my next car.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/13/2017 08:16 PM

Patricia,

Rachel J. on 10/13/2017
"Great service from great friends"
Love knowing my car will be well taken care of.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 10/13/2017 05:18 PM

Rachel,

Mary S. on 10/13/2017
"Great service"
They are always prompt in getting my vehicle in for service. Employees are courteous and helpful. My vehicle is always returned washed when service is completed.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/13/2017 12:15 PM

Mary,

John Z. on 10/13/2017
"Service "
Fast and friendly and complete
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 10/13/2017 07:10 AM

Joseph,

Tirsha L. on 10/12/2017
"Happy New car owner"
The service is prompt and the people are friendly.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 02:08 PM

Jeffrey K. on 10/11/2017
"Good service"
not overbooked for scheduled service
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 10/11/2017 07:17 PM

Jeffrey,
I would like to thank you for your business and taking the time to give us some feedback. I'm thrilled to hear you had a great visit with us! We appreciate our customers and do everything we can to make sure they are taken care of,  If you ever have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via the number below. Have a wonderful week and we look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Jean B. on 10/11/2017