Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Darleen B.
Hoyleton, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good JOB... but tire pressure low
Everyone was great when I had my car serviced.a week or so ago... only thing I didn't understand is a warning sign came up this morning showing that tire pressure was low. My husband aired all four of them and now it is okay.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Darleen,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. With the colder temps the tire pressure will fluctuate more, Please stop by if you are in the area and need air. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Ralph S.
Maryville, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Went good.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Byron M.
Centralia, IL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly, and the work is done right.
Our Sonata has had several recalls which were handled immediately with no hesitation. The` lady at billing was really nice and helpful.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Byron,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Samatha M.
Columbia, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great communication
Thank you for letting me know about all of the recalls on my vehicle
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Samatha,

Jerry B.
Caseyville, IL
Great
Easy to talk to. Work done in great time.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Jerry,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Carol W.
Edwardsville, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
They care.
Cares about customers, very knowledgeable, very friendly. It is a pleasure to do business with them.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Carol,
Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star review, We do love taking care of our customer and fixing their vehicles, Enjoy the weekend and we will see you next visit.

MV
Matthew V.
Alton, IL
2008 Hyundai Tiburon
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Friendly, helpful, and efficient. Highly recommend.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Matthew,

NR
Nick R.
Marine, IL
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Super Duper
Great people. Very clean service facility. Try the hot chocolate in the waiting area it’s the best in town.

Nick,

RL
Roy L.
Glen Carbon, IL
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick and courteous
We were in and out quickly. It was pouring and I’m disabled so the car was brought back inside so we didn’t have to go outside. So grateful!

Roy,

JO
John O.
Collinsville, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Customer Service Amazing
Friendly customer service abounds in this dealership.

Thanks Coach and Mrs.Ostanik,

Trenton, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent Experience and Service
My experience was great. I brought my Hyundai Veloster in for oil change & auto buttler. Everyone I delt with was very friendly! I will certainly be back!

WT

William M.
Belleville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Clean facility, personalized care, no problems.

WS
William S.
Ashley, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Everything I needed in minimal time!

Granite City, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Thorough
They work quickly, polite, and very thorough.

Melvin S.
Roxana, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
New tires with balance
Got me in quickly. Prompt service. New tire discount was appreciated.

Melvin,

Thomas S.
O Fallon, IL
11/02/2018 Category: Service
professionalism and work environment and organization
Like the method you are transitioned through the system to fruitation.

Thomas,

Waterloo, IL
Service Dept rocks!
Fast, friendly, convenient service department. With the Auto Butler service my suv looks like new! Very pleased with my Sante Fe.

VL
Vivian L.
Swansea, IL
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Prompt friendly service
Car was finished when they said it would be. The agent went over the details and recommended services.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Vivian,

Highland, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Watch your costs at check out.
I have always had a great experience here at Auffenberg Hyundai until this last visit. I was offered an additional service that was recommended and was given a price for the service prior to the service but then charged a higher price at check out.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I will look into thise and see what happened, Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.