Overall Rating 2.09091/5Overall Rating 2.09091/5rating 2.09091rating 2.09091rating 2.09091

Janna W.
Mascoutah, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Quality service at competitive prices
Great service with comfortable waiting area and Starbucks coffee and hot chocolate

Janna,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us, Yes we love our Hot Chocolate.  Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit, Happy Thanksgiving

Glen Carbon, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
S
Excellent service and staff.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us,  Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit, Happy Thanksgiving

Jeremy B.
Customer focused service
Car trouble never makes for a good day, but working with Auffenberg Hyundai does! John was great to work with. He was prompt in his responses and was able to get my work covered by warrenty. In addition my car repairs were completed 3x faster than I expected.

Jeremy,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us John and Bob are big parts of our service team. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit, Happy Thanksgiving

GS
Gilbert S.
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Auffenberg Hyundai
Excellent service and customer treatment through out the service dept. Minimum wait.

Gilbert,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Very professional & courteous

Madison, IL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Hyundai service
Everything was great as usual. Service was timely and staff was friendly.

Rose M.

GN
Greg N.
Saint Louis, MO
11/16/2018 Category: Service
These guys go the extra mile to make everything right.
I have been using the Auffenberg Hyundai Service Department for a few years now and they continue to impress me with their personal service, especially when compared to other Hyundai Service departments in the area. During my latest visit, I had a check engine light with associated engine hesitation, so the car needed to be serviced ASAP. They got me an appointment within 1 (business) day, all when the other shops could not fit me in for a week. Then they "trouble shot" the check engine light without charging me (again something the other service departments do for ~$90). While they made the repairs, they allowed me to use a loaner car for no charge, again at another dealership they said I'd have to rent a car from Enterprise. Another reason I like going here is because of the attentive clerk who takes payment for your service bill, every time she processes my bill she carefully looks it over to ensure it's accurate, and a couple times (over the years) she's found a simple error thereby saving me money. It's little gestures (like these) why I keep coming back to Auffenberg, because they treat customers right!

Greg,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. Thanks for those awesome words and the 5 stars! Janet our cashier is a big part of our family here.  Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Jolene C.
Hyundai Service Appointment
This was my first experience with Hyundai Service since I bought my new car. The service was fast and the staff was professional and friendly.

Jolene,

Collinsville, IL
car owner
The service dept is always very responsive to question, thoroughly explains everything being done.

ME
Maurice E.
Saint Louis, MO
Review
It's how I would expect an auto repair place to be.

Maurice,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback.  Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

TW
Tina W.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Dropped my car off for a recall fix and they gave me a ride to work. An issue came up while at work and I needed my car sooner- they immediately got it in and taken care of and picked me up so I could head to another worksite to resolve an issue. Thanks for being so understanding and efficient!

Tina,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. I am very proud of our service team, Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Carlyle, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Survey
Customer service

Jeffrey L.
cLOSE TO HOME & RELIABLE SERVICE
NEVER HAD A PROBLEM CAR, THE COMPANY KEEPS UP WITH ALL RECALLS, SERVICE IS RELIABLE AND I KNOW I CAN RELY ON MY CAR WHEN I LEAVE.

Jeffrey,

Fixed 1st time

Vivian,

Edwardsville, IL
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Easy to schedule service appointment with Auffenberg Hyundai. They were also able to complete the work in a short time.

Darleen B.
Hoyleton, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good JOB... but tire pressure low
Everyone was great when I had my car serviced.a week or so ago... only thing I didn't understand is a warning sign came up this morning showing that tire pressure was low. My husband aired all four of them and now it is okay.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Darleen,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. I'm thrilled to see you had a wonderful visit with us. With the colder temps the tire pressure will fluctuate more, Please stop by if you are in the area and need air. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Ralph S.
Maryville, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Went good.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Thanks for those awesome 5 stars! Have a wonderful afternoon! We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit.

Byron M.
Centralia, IL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly, and the work is done right.
Our Sonata has had several recalls which were handled immediately with no hesitation. The` lady at billing was really nice and helpful.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Byron,

Samatha M.
Columbia, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great communication
Thank you for letting me know about all of the recalls on my vehicle
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018