PG
Highland, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Great Staff
They were quick to response to the need to get my car in for repairs.

05/12/2021 Category: Service
Ease of making an appointment
Excellent communication.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/13/2021

Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, Please let us know how we can earn the 5th stars,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Deborah C.
Centralia, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/09/2021 Category: Service
Service exceptional!
Hyundai services are consistent throughout the entire organization. Owned four Hyundai vehicles from three different dealers and have been treated with excellent customer care!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Deborah,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

East St. Louis, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2021 Category: Service
I have always been treated very well no problem
Hyundai is a great place to buy a car and becoming one of there regular customers for service needs it’s a awesome place
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Collinsville, IL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Car Problems
They weren't able to get the car to act up but I wasn't charged an arm and a leg for the week it was in their possession. The pricing was fair and it appeared that everyone we dealt with were upfront and honest.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score, Please let us know if things act up more, We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Ralph S.
Maryville, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Good service, friendly atmosphere
Auffenberg Hyundai is "MY" auto dealer. The next time I plan to purchase an automobile Auffenberg Hyundai is where I will be going. Andy Guildhaus is a great salesman. Every time he sees me he remembers who I am and takes the time to see how I am doing. The service team also takes the time to be personable. I am someone and not just a number.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Ralph,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, 5 stars score and that amazing complement,  Andy is a big part of our wonderful sales team. We appreciate your business, we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Rosie C.
Fairview Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Very pleased

Rosie,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey we appreciate the 5 star score and we thank you for your business

KP
Kimberly P.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Kim
Happy with the car and service.

Kimberly,
Thank for filling out our survey we appreciate the 5 star score, Sometimes we do have to adjust the seat, Steering wheel for the technician to get in and out of the vehicle I will make sure they try to put them back as normal

Lebanon, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business and the awesome words.  we look forward to your next service visit with us.

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Recall inspection of Hyundai Santa Fe
I returned my vehicle to the dealership on a recall as directed by a letter from Hyundai. I wish to stress that this review is based on the quality of service I received from the individual who performed the inspection. As far as I can tell at the present time, his work was excellent. He provided me with a video, which gave me the highlights of what he found, which I appreciated. I have checked Yes as far as recommending the business to a friend, but that is not true. I have been led to believe that the service person would not receive a good rating unless I changed it.
I have problems with the dealership, and would not purchase another vehicle there.
AGAIN, LET ME STRESS THAT THE SERVICE PERSON WHO PERFORMED THE INSPECTION DID WELL!

04/27/2021 Category: Service
Not that great in my opinion
Just average
Nothing exceptional
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey, Please let us know how we can earn the 5th star score please.

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you for rescore, Yes this survey and report is based on Jeff U.

HG

Jolene L.
Carlinville, IL
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service, sale people
Have gone their for many years, just bought my 4th Sonata!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Jolene,
Thank you for the 5 star score survey it's always great to see our repeat customers we appreciate your loyalty and your business

04/16/2021 Category: Service
excellent, timely and complete service.
excellent service and very professional staff
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for returning the 5 star survey to us we appreciate your business

Litchfield, IL
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/15/2021 Category: Service
Very Accommodating Dealership
On time and quick to service my vehicle. Car wash and interior cleaning a great bonus. Only my second service appointment but so far so good.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business, And the awesome words.  we look forward to your next service visit with us.

EL
Evan L.
O Fallon, IL
04/14/2021 Category: Service
50,000 mile maintenance
I was able to drop my car off earlier than scheduled which was a plus. Bert the service associate was very knowledgeable when recommending services that were important and ones that could wait. Overall very good experience.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/14/2021

Evan,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, the 5 stars score and Yes Bert is a wondeful part of our service team,  We appreciate your business and the awesome words.  we look forward to your next service visit with us.

EM
Emil M.
Breese, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/12/2021 Category: Service
First service
Service was very quick and facility was very clean. Manager was very likeable.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021