4.6

Swansea, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/05/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
Everyone is pleasant and nice to work with. Easy to schedule a service appointment and service is promised on time. Kudos to all who work there.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/05/2021

Teresa,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

VW
Exsperence at Hyundai
They were very timely 👍🏼
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 03/02/2021

Verneda,
Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey, Please let me know how we can earn the 5 star rating. We do appreciate your business and thank you so very much.
PLEASE BE SAFE

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Oil and tires

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Oil and tires
I went for an oil change and tire rotation. The staff was amazing, very knowledgeable and prompt to greet me when I drove in. Will return. I love my Hyundai’s, my last three cars have been hyundai and my first one when I was 16. They last, they drive amazing and the service staff at the dealers are always great! Especially this one, they told me information about things included in my warranty that my salesman hadn’t previously mentioned! It was nice to learn so many extra perks were there for me! Like free oil changes and tire rotations because my car is new!! Get a hyundai! Go here for service and sales! 🙌🏼

Kinsey,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Kinsey,

LY
Lisa Y.
O Fallon, IL
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly staff!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Lisa,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Marion D.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Nice, friendly people.
The service was done on time and drop off and pick up was very easy.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/16/2021

Marion,

2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2021 Category: Service
Repairs done on time Great service managers
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

DF
Deanna F.
Troy, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Brought my Tucson in for a recall, friendly staff and great service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/12/2021

Deanna,

Matt M.
Coffeen, IL
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful Service Exoerience
The service experience that I had at this facility was top notch! They got right to the issue, provided great communication, and I had my vehicle back quickly!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/05/2021

Matt,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars score, Yes John and Jeff are a valuable part of our service team,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Thomas B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Thank you...
As always, we appreciate the work of the service team at Auffenberg Hyundai.

Thomas,

Ronald B.
Trenton, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
Great job done on my 2018 Veloster. Work was done in a friendly, timely, & complete manor! Will be back again!

Ronald,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, the 5 stars score and the awesome words . We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

MT
Michael T.
Swansea, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/02/2021 Category: Service
The service department is excellent and cares about customers.

Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review, the 5 stars score and the very kind words. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

BW
Barbara W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Goid customer service and staff
Very efficient and my car was done early. Thanks for your good service.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Barbara,

RF
Richard F.
O Fallon, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/01/2021 Category: Service
Best experience ALWAYS
Auffenberg Hyundai never fails to impress me. They are always friendly, expert knowledge and respectful. From the Sales team to the service team I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great car with a great experience.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Richard,
WOW Thank you for taking the time to write your awesome review and for the 5 stars score. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

East St. Louis, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/01/2021 Category: Service
The staff and salesman's are great
Wouldn’t go anywhere else but to Auffenberg Hyundai been in there family for nine years or more faithfully.

01/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
The staff treats you with a friendly and respectful atmosphere .
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey we appreciate your time and effort please let us know how we can earn that 5th star score

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 02/02/2021

Thank you so very much.

WT
Walter T.
Troy, IL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic dealership
3 vehicles later I am still a happy customer. The sales adn service team here are the best. They have my lifetime business.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021