Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

Scott Air Force Base, IL
2020 Hyundai Accent
07/25/2021 Category: Service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey,  We appreciate your business,  and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

Larisa B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021 Category: Service
Best ever had compare with some other American bans
No gimmicks, no cheating, no faulty eork

07/22/2021 Category: Service
Never had a problems there
I never regret to buy a car from them

Larisa,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey,  Please call me when you are free.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Larisa,

Ronald B.
Trenton, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/21/2021 Category: Service
The product and the employees
The Hyundai vehicles and the employees at Auffenberg Hyundai.

Ronald,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business, Kind words and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

WT

Lidell H.
East Saint Louis, IL
2006 Hyundai Accent
07/20/2021 Category: Service
The service department knows how to take care of your car. The staff is nice and friendly, it’s two ladies that I really enjoy talking to when it is time to have service done on my cars.
The service department knows how to take car of our cars. The staff is nice and friendly, and the free coffee is delicious. There are two special ladies that I enjoy talking to when I need service for our cars.👍👍
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/21/2021

Lidell,

Madison, IL
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Service notice
They gave good service and timely
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business, We are sorry about the delays on the repairs and we look forward to your next service visit with us.
PLEASE STAY SAFE,

Carl B.
Glen Carbon, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
07/15/2021 Category: Service
After receiving a call from the service manager at AUGFENBERG HYUNDAI I had to reconsider my rating due to the fact that I can’t take what two people did and charge everyone.
Again I had to reconsider the rating overall I got what I needed and I got an apology from management who didn’t have to call me. And I am thankful for that and at the same time I have to be A forgiving person due to the LORD JESUS that I serve .

07/15/2021 Category: Service
Needs customers relations training.
I believe that AUFFENBERG HYUNDAI overall is a great place but some of the workers are judgemental against people of COLOR and that needs to stop because in every RACE there are good people and bad and they don’t all need to be treated as they are bad.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Carl,
My name is Bill and I will be reaching out to you to discuss things, We do appreciate your business

William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

Thanks Carl,
It was a pleasure speaking with you and thanks you.

Hamel, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service. Very Friendly
Always have good luck at this dealership.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, and the 5 stars score,  We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next service visit with us.

HG

Pamela W.
East Saint Louis, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Drop your car of and come back to pick it up.
Its a great place to go i just wish they could give you a car to used until they finish your oil change.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Pamela,
Good morning, My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai. Please allow me to say I am sorry we didn't wash your car the day you were here. The wash has been down for repairs and maint. Please come by at your convenience and I will have it taking care of right away. We do appreciate your business

Madison, IL
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable
They seem to be thorough and do what is asked and advise what is needed
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/13/2021

FR
Francis R.
Collinsville, IL
2021 Hyundai Kona
07/10/2021 Category: Service
when you leave the work was done Right and that makes feel good.
the way they treat you with Respect .
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/10/2021

Francis,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey, We appreciate the kind words and the 5 star score.

stay safe

Aviston, IL
07/08/2021 Category: Service
Phenominal
Service was great. They got me in & out. Staff very courteous.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/09/2021

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars, always great to see you

Dan M.
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
07/07/2021 Category: Service
Clueless service reps and cold service managers
This place is exactly what you expect when you hear of the horror stories about Hyundai Dealerships. Stay away.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Dan,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager and please allow me to say I am sorry for the way things went . I will look into this when I return from vacation