4.6

Granite City, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2020 Category: Service
The service
The people here are extremely nice and very helpful.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and if you could let us know how we can earn the 5th star, We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit with us.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Bridget B.
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly fast service
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/20/2020

Bridget,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words we always like when customers comment back with us,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience, Hope and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.
PLEASE STAY SAFE AND HAPPY THANKSGIVING

2020 Hyundai Kona
11/15/2020 Category: Service
Went in for my free oil change - scheduling was easy. Staff was friendly - wait time was very reasonable

Returning to get a light fixed due to condensation buildup on the inside.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/16/2020

Salem, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/10/2020 Category: Service
They always provide great, quick service!
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words we always like when our long time customers comment back with us,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience, Hope and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Michael H.
11/08/2020 Category: Service
Long time customer
I've bought six vehicles from Auffenberg over the last 25 years. They have never let me down. Great service and follow up.

Michael,

Jill L.
Mascoutah, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2020 Category: Service
Awesome! Organized and work together.
Awesome! Organized and work together.

Jill,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience, Hope and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Stacey H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2020 Category: Service
excellent, timely and complete service.
excellent service

Stacey,

TF
Timothy F.
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Quick, convenient service with loaner car thrown in.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/08/2020

Brian N.
Edwardsville, IL
11/04/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Communication was great and the wait was pleasant.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/04/2020

Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Brian, Hope and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

WS
William S.
Ashley, IL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Check the service
Tire pressure check must not be part of a tire rotation. Tire pressure was low after service.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

William,
My name is Bill and I am the service manager for Auffenberg Hyundai, First please let me say I am so very sorry for the tire pressure issue. I will take up the issue with my tech and make sure this doesnt happen.
Please call me let me know how i can make this up to you. Call me 618-641-0001 ext 3261

AG
Antonio G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2020 Category: Service
The people there, sales and service, make it great.
The service department does a great job. My vehicle is always clean and maintenance is done. Check in and checkout is quick and easy. Sometimes I have to go find where they parked it for me to retrieve.
William G., Service Manager from Auffenberg Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us, Hope you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

AW
Abigail W.
Edwardsville, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Good changes
I have had hiccups in the past with the service department however in the past couple month there have been some really positive changes and I’m happy with this change. I hope it the dealership as a whole continues with these changes! This past oil change and tire rotations was one of the most pleasant experiences I have had. Thank you Bert to being so kind and helpful!

Abigail,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Bert and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

GD
Gerald D.
Cottage Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast service with great customer service
Scheduled an appointment and was in and out quickly. No problems!

Gerald,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.

Joe R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Always great service and professional staff
Exceptional

Joe,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review and the 5 stars. We appreciate your business and the kind words,  I'm happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with Jeff and you always feel welcome here. We look forward to your next service visit with us.