Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Brad/Jill R.
Lincoln Navigator
04/04/2019
Awesome
Thanks guys! We appreciate everything you do for us!

RO
Robert A. O.
Toyota Tundra
04/03/2019
Needed service
I went in for an oil change. A technician noticed that the caliper on one of my front brakes wasn’t working properly. It was fixed in a timely manner.

Thank you.

LC
Lucas C.
Powell, TN
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2019
Great service at a reasonable price
AutoXtend did a great job at a very reasonable price.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you. Glad we could help.

CG
Curt G.
Chevrolet S-10
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Curt said this business got his vehicle in right away, when other local facilities couldn't, and they got the service done quickly.
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you. We will always put our customers needs first.

Jimmy G.
Volkswagen Tiguan
03/23/2019
Went to have wheels and tires mounted and balanced. Dropped them off and picked up . Customer service was excellent and they did a perfect job. I highly recommend

Arch M.
03/15/2019
Try to serve the customer.
Did not have an appointment but they added my service to get my truck repaired.

WO
Willam O.
Nissan Murano
03/13/2019 Category: Service
William said the staff solve problems good and quick.

EW
Eddie W.
03/09/2019
Always willing to help you. Great service friendly people. Being a woman and 75 I depend on the people to give me good advice about my van.

David P.
03/09/2019 Category: Service
David said this business was great. He has been working with Scott and the guys for a long time. They service both of his vehicle. They do a good job and they have really friendly people.

WS
Wes S.
03/03/2019
Integrity
Went in with a part I thought I needed to replace and was told that the part was not the problem, saved me several hundred dollars. Much respect for this shop.

Dave H.
Lexus ES 300
02/28/2019
Door Latch
Fixed correctly and quickly as usual

Jason H.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff do what they say and they're always punctual.

WS
William S.
Nissan Sentra
02/23/2019
Great service at a fair price
I can bring my cars here for service with confidence. That they will not try to sell me unnecessary repairs. The work will be done right. The price will be reasonable. They will complete the repair as quickly as possible. They will listen to me when I explain the problem with my car.

LP
Lance P.
Kia Soul
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Lance said the business has excellent customer service.

Blaine, TN
Chevrolet Sonic
02/19/2019
Friendly Staff and good Service.
Always friendly Staff willing to help. Reasonable rates and reliable service and repair.

Mary S.
Maynardville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
02/08/2019
The people who work there
I have used Auto Xtemd for several years now. I used to go to a dealership but they recommended expensive work that I did not need. And got agressive when I refused. So I have been going to Auto Xtend. If they recommend it I know for certain I need it done.

Jim D.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business has good employees, that is why he continues to go back. He does recommend them to others. He appreciates excellence and professional work.

Debbie H.
Harriman, TN
02/05/2019
Outstanding Service
We brought our car in to have the brakes and other systems checked. Scott Roberts showed us what needed to be replaced on the rear brakes and why, and that the brake work and other maintenance would have to be completed the next day. Scott provided us with a loaner for the night. The next day the car was ready and waiting for us. And, such a nice customer area. Thank you!
Scott L., President from AutoXtend responded on 02/06/2019

BW
Brian W.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he has always been happy with them.

AC
Angela / Brad C.
02/02/2019
Honest
I brought my truck in to have it looked at because it was making a strange noise. After a short wait, they actually brought me back to the shop to show me what the issue was and what the costs would be to fix the issue. Super friendly and honest people!