Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

James P.
Buick LaCrosse
07/31/2019
Extremely fast, efficient, and quality service even for just a slow leaking tire!
All I had was a slow leak in a tire on my 2017 Lacrosse and they took me in immediately and before I could read the sports section in the local paper they said they fixed my tire! Total time couldn't
Have been 15 minutes! That's service! Thank you very much Autoextend.

Blaine, TN
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2019
Great service.
Stopped by without an appointment and they were still able to take care of my car quickly.

RF
Russ F.
Mercury Marauder
07/26/2019
Fast and reliable as usual
I took my vehicle in for a front brake job. The whole appointment was completed in just over an hour and I was on my way. This shop is consistent in quality and they value YOUR time!

SD
Steve D.
Tennessee
Volvo S60
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Steve said they did a good job.

07/24/2019
Exactly what I expected
My work was done in a reasonable time and for the price I was quoted. No upsell. No hassle. Friendly staff.

AF
Amanda F.
07/20/2019
Awesome service
I always leave knowing my vehicle is better than it originally came in.

WC
Walter C.
Blaine, TN
Kia Soul
07/20/2019
Friendly Staff and good Service.
I trust the guys at AutoXtend. They do great work at a reasonable price.

DT
Dale T.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Dale said he was pleased with the business and has been going to them for years.

Toyota Tundra
07/17/2019
Needed quick service
I needed work done to fix an issue on my truck. Very pleased with the quick and friendly service.

CO
Chuck O.
Tennessee
Dodge Charger
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Chuck said that would recommend this business.

Jason H.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Jason said the staff did what they said. The service was timely and not overpriced.

RJ
Richard J.
Powell, TN
Mercury Sable
07/04/2019
Friendliness and positive attitude
The folks working here are all courteous, and genuinely concerned for your safety and well-being

EE
Ed E.
Jeep Liberty
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Ed said the business did a good job.

Kevin B.
06/27/2019
Consistently good
I've been using AutoXtend for about three years now. They can be counted on for honesty, price and consistency, visit to visit. If they need my vehicle for a while, they take me to work and pick me up for no charge.

Steve M.
Volkswagen Eos
06/19/2019
Take Awesome Care of my VW
Everyone is super nice and professional. Something went wrong with my car and had it towed to them over the weekend. They came to work on Monday and had my car back on the road in one day. They are awesome and I can't thank them enough!

Melissa P.
Mascot, TN
Buick LaCrosse
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said once they found the issue, her vehicle was done on the same day. She did not have to wait for the parts. The customer service was great. The vehicle is running fine.

Mary S.
Maynardville, TN
Chevrolet Colorado
06/15/2019
Very honest
Always friendly. Always honest reasonable prices

Dale B.
Strawberry Plains, TN
Volvo XC90
06/13/2019
Great experience!
Always quick and thorough with their work on my vehicle. Service is excellent and they are always friendly. Good to have a local business that I trust who can take care of my vehicle.

Dave H.
Lexus ES 300
06/09/2019
Always great service

Susan M.
Mazda CX-9
06/08/2019
oil change
Always friendly service and even balanced out the air in my tires. :)