Dave H.

Mark S.
Tennessee
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Glenda. She said this place was very courteous and helped them out when they were traveling.

Steve M.
Volkswagen Eos
03/23/2020
Take Awesome Care of my VW
As always, this team is courteous, professional and takes the time to answer all of my questions. They provide excellent customer service from the time I call to make an appointment to the time they hand me back my keys!

Joshua W.
03/16/2020
Very pleased with my first experience with AutoXtend. Quality people performing quality work.
My new go to for any of my automotive needs!

GP
George P.
Scion xB
03/11/2020
Extremely Helpful
Scott was able to check my car for a repair that was recommend by a tire dealer when I purchased new tires. The repair in question was not required. I go out-of-my-way to have them service my vehicles because of their honesty and excellent work. Highly recommended.

LD
Lisa D.
03/10/2020
Trustworthy!
Trustworthy, reliable, reasonable, these are just a few reasons I will always use AutoExtend!

GM
Gerald M.
Royal Oak, MI
Chevrolet Sportvan
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Gerald said he was from out of town and his alternator went out. He called Triple A and they recommended this business as one that was on their preferred list. The tow truck came right away, they were very accommodating and got the repairs done fast, so he could get back on the road. They were very friendly, professional and the place was very clean. They offered him coffee, a can of pop out of the refrigerator, the bathroom was clean, everything was well kept and it was a great experience.

Martha B.
Mercury Mariner
03/08/2020
Martha Beeler
If you leave your car, they always call with info on condition and price. I believe they are honest and do their best to service my vehicle or repair it as soon as possible. They offer you a ride to work or home if needed. I feel very comfortable leaving my belongings in my car and they are always very professional!

Delores B.
Powell, TN
03/05/2020
Great service, great people !
Scott is always pleasant and helpful in every way. I wouldn't trust my car needs to any one else !

Jeff D.
Nissan Rogue
02/28/2020
Always 100% Satisfied!
Fast, courteous and, most importantly, honest. I have recommended them to anyone who asks me about vehicle repair/maintenance.

Kathy/Doug S.
Acura RDX
02/27/2020
Friendly neighborhood service
I got an appointment when I needed it, and got my car back when I needed it. They called before making any repairs not talked about when I dropped my car off.

RF
Russ F.
Ram Pickup
02/26/2020
Reliable and predictable
I do some of my own vehicle maintenance and steer away from the dealerships. When I get past the my level of expertise or just cannot do the work for some reason, I always go to AutoXtend. The reason is that they are always friendly, honest, reliable and predictable. I have taken several friends there and they have had the same experience with their vehicle work.

Martha S.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Martha said the service is excellent service at a fair price. She said they are very courteous and thorough.

PS
Patricia S.
Pleasant View, TN
INFINITI QX80
02/18/2020
Courteous, friendly and trustworthy service.
I feel fully confident in the service I receive at AutoXtend. On my first vist they were very honest with me regarding the break issues on my vehicle. As a woman, honesty means a lot when taking her vehicle in for service. Honesty & excellent service brought me back to AutoXtend.

Ronnie M.
02/18/2020
Satisfied Customer
My work was performed quicker and cheaper than expected