SHELLEY M.
Kia Sedona
09/25/2018
Customer service
Steve and his crew take care of your car and want you to be satisfied. It’s nice to go to a shop where you are not just a “number”. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They care about the job they do and they care about their reputation and customer satisfaction. Thankful to find honest hardworking people!

David B.
GMC Yukon
09/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the business always does good work

LF
LEAH F.
Tempe, AZ
09/19/2018
Trustworthy and reliable!
AZ Auto Air is by far the only place I'm taking my car to while I live in Arizona. They not only display professionalism, but exceptional expertise, and honesty. I feel that the owners of this shop are trustworthy - and I can't say that about the last two shops I visited before I found them. I highly recommend!

Robert B.
FORT MILL, SC
Chevrolet Corvette
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend this business for service.

BARBARA B.
Tempe, AZ
Jaguar S-TYPE
09/18/2018
Great overall!
This is a family owned business that provides excellent service with fair pricing and even a free diagnosis.

You can be confident of a thorough and honest opinion from Steve who will take the time, no matter how busy he is, to carefully explain what is going on with your vehicle and make recommendations.

09/14/2018
Excellent customer service, straight to the point, no BS. Definitely worth checking out for AC and all other repair needs.

RP
RALPH P.
Mercedes-Benz E500
09/13/2018
My new mechanics !
I found the AZ Auto Air family doing a web search for automotive AC. These people are the real deal. 30 years of experience. Very personable and forthright professional staff!

EB
ELROY B.
09/12/2018
110 % SATISFACTION
AZ Auto Air has always provided about 110% of what I've asked for and have always gone the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.

MICHAEL M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
08/31/2018
honest and straightforward diagnosis, clear explanation of the recommendations and costs of repair, no pressure; competent care and courteous communication. I have found my dependable car care company.
I was looking for an auto repair shop that was as competent as a reputable dealership, but without the high shop rates. I found it here. They use quality parts and have qualified mechanics to do the work. The diagnosis of my 2013 Nissan Pathfinder's problem was quickly found and clearly explained, along with the options of what could be done. There was no pressure to get the work done at this shop, but I;m glad I did. It [air conditioner repair] was scheduled quickly and completed within 24 hours of my coming in. Although the repair was expensive, it would have been much more so if I had taken it to a Nissan dealership. I am well satisfied with the service that my Pathfinder received and the friendly manner and courteous manner in which I was treated. I have found my Arizona auto repair company. Thanks, Steve and crew for your business! I'll be back when a care problem or scheduled maintenance requires it. Mike M.

JOAN D.
08/30/2018
Best Auto Repair Out There
These are the most honest people out there. Can you please I love to go take my car in? Because I always know I’m getting high quality at an honest price. Thank you Steve and AZ Auto Air!!!!

James F.
Porsche 911
08/24/2018 Category: Service
James said he was happy with everything at the business.

SI
SUSAN I.
Ford Edge
08/23/2018
Great service, great people.
Always happy to see us. Have been there twice with my car, once with a relatives car.

JUAN S.
08/22/2018
Quick service
Happy to have AC fixed on a Saturday without appointment.

Jawad A.
Chrysler 300
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jawad said the employees were nice, great and honest. They did a good job. They were the best. They acknowledged what they did and didn't take advantage of him. They worked with him and helped him understand everything. He was happy.

PB
Patricia B.
Toyota Avalon
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said the prices are good and the care was excellent. She had an exceptionally good visit. She was able to choose and make her own decision on what she wanted to do with her vehicle.

TN
Tammy N.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said the staff are great people.

Chris B.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Chris said he would recommend this business for service.

WS
William S.
Saturn SW
08/15/2018 Category: Service
William said the employees always do a great job and are very informative.

RYAN R.
08/11/2018
Friendly honest people
Great people to work with they were very friendly and honest. My AC works great and they did it while I waited. I will definitely be back

Don G.
Gilbert, AZ
Chevrolet Camaro
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Don said his service was excellent. They took him in for his appointment immediately. The staff serviced his vehicle quickly and the price was good.