RYAN R.
08/11/2018
Friendly honest people
Great people to work with they were very friendly and honest. My AC works great and they did it while I waited. I will definitely be back

Don G.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Don said his service was excellent. They took him in for his appointment immediately. The staff serviced his vehicle quickly and the price was good.

MU
Monina U.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Monina said the staff answered all her questions. They gave her some suggestions about the problem..

Jon B.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Jon said he appreciates the honesty of the staff at this facility. They do what they say they are going to do and they don't pressure him into getting additional work.

Molley G.
Mesa, AZ
Honda Accord Coupe
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Molley said this business was honest.

JV
JOHN V.
08/05/2018
Amazing !!!
If I could give 10 stars I would. I brought my Dodge 3500 in because it had a Freon leak. I was on a trip and it blew warm so I added a can of Freon and finished trip. The truck started blowing warm again so I looked for a shop, read the reviews and called for an appointment. I was told they don't do appointments but even if I bring it in before 5 they will look at it. I decided to come in before they open and they were in and took me in early (WOW#1). The truck was being looked at within 10 minutes of my arrival(Wow#2) and the leak was quickly found and all components tested. Within an hour I had a complete written estimate with O.E.M. parts and no up-sell or unnecessary charges(Wow#3). I was taken in the shop and shown by tech what was needed and why . Without hesitation I authorized the work and was given a free ride home(Wow#4). I was told it may be 2 days based on part availability (still very reasonable) but to my amazement, the work was finished same day by 3:30 (Wow#5). I was given the bill and the nationwide warranty information (Wow#6) and pulled out cash and to my amazement was given a discount for cash(Wow#7). I have never ever seen this high level of service anywhere and it is a true reflection of the pride and quality this family owned business has. The truck blows ice cold now. This is a full service shop and will be taking care of all of my vehicle needs from now on. Thank-you AZ-Auto Air for making what can typically be a very bad day for someone into a great experience.

MAY BETH H.
Honda Fit
08/02/2018
THE BEST!
AZ Auto Air NEVER disappoints - if anything, they surpass my greatest expectations! I cannot recommend them highly enough and have converted a few friends and neighbors who are also loyal customers now. It only took decades for me to find a repair shop (not only for A/C problems but anything mechanical) that I trust and now that I have, they have a customer for life. Such peace of mind is a wonderful thing -

Josh F.
Arizona
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business did a quality job, it was good pricing, and the business was quick.

RJ
Remington J.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Remington said everything was done fast and service was as expected.

SE
SARA E.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/26/2018
Great people, great service!
This is the second car we've brought in, and just like the first visit, we were greeted with a smile! Their service is reliable and thorough. When I had questions, they were patient and knowledgeable. It was an entirely positive experience, and ill definitely bring any further issues with my AC to these guys!

KF
Kristian F.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Kristian said they were extremely thoughtful and really nice. Everyone was really sweet.

Michael S.
BMW Z4
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Michael said he was satisfied with the service, the price was reasonable and they did what needed to be done.

Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/20/2018
Oil Leak
Always a great experience at AZ Auto Air. My go to for all my auto repairs.

JOEL G.
Honda Civic Si
07/15/2018
Oil Change
Thanks again AZ Auto Air for taking care of my vehicles. I have been going to AZ Auto Air since I moved to the East Valley (3 years). They are honest and fair. Family owned business and it shows.

PG
PEDRO G.
Mesa, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
07/14/2018
Great service and honestly
Took my 2006 chevy colorado in to get a starting issued looked at. I had come to this place on a recommendation from my brother who has had nothing but good things to say about the service. They gave me updates on what the found and ran their diagnostic, when they couldn't go any further they explained what they had found and informed me that this was a very complex issue that only the dealership could effectively take care. I thanked them for their time and gave me some great tips about what the best next steps were. Will absolutley be recommending to my friends and will be coming back.

ES
Ed S.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the staff is reasonable and quick and they get things done. When they say they are going to call with the diagnosis within 1 hour, they do. They're efficient and friendly and reasonable.

ROBERT C.
Chevrolet Cruze
07/04/2018
You can trust AZ Auto Air Inc. to repair your vehicle right at a reasonable price. I have used this company for ten years now.
Steve and the entire crew are a great group of people. I have several vehicles that have required repairs. They always do a good job at a fair price and a repair that is reliable.

LD
LEAH D.
06/23/2018
Fantastic service and staff
I had a quote from another service place, outrageous pricing. I called AZ Auto Air, they were nice and listened to my story. I stopped by and immediately felt comfortable. They fixed my SUV's AC at 1/3 the price I was quoted from a competitor. Outstanding place.

Cedric B.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Cedric said that he spent over a $100 and the issue went away for a few days. The problem is now back.
Steve O. from Az Auto Air Inc responded on 06/28/2018

Hi Cedric, we are sorry to hear you are upset with the evaporator coil cleaning we did on your vehicle to try and help with the bad smell. I explain to all of my customers before performing this service that we have a 50/50 chance of the coil cleaning removing the bad smell from the A/C vents. The alternative to the coil cleaning is removing and replacing the evaporator coil in the HVAC box. The estimate we printed and gave you for the evaporator coil replacement was $1539.37. Like yourself, most of my customers opt to try 1 or 2 cleanings before spending over a thousand dollars to rid of the smell entirely. As, I explained to you when you were here, this $100 service can be credited towards the cost of the evaporator replacement. Call me if you have any questions, Steve.

06/20/2018
Communication to client before work conducted.
I previously had an estimate conducted to have my a/c repaired. The cost was unbelievable!! I put off the repair for two Summers. In Arizona, that’s tough to do. I finally bit the bullet decided to have it done. I wanted a second opinion so I was referred to AZ Auto Air by two coworkers. I am pleased with the communication I received. Very satisfied with work performed as well as the cost. Thank you Steve and your staff.