Victorville, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/19/2019
Owner is present
Steve the owner was very informative about our problem with our a/c on our 2004 Mitsubishi and with questions we had about our other vehicle . Thank you for you’re great service.

NH
NICHOLAS H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/18/2019
Hands Down Most Amazing Service
Wanted to take a moment and say thank you for the amazing service. In no time you turned out a critical part need for my project at a great cost. I cannot thank you enough for your promptness, kindness, and overall service. Will be recommending you to everyone I know.

TK
Tom K.
Apache Junction, AZ
INFINITI Q45
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Tom said the staff did everything he asked. They were very friendly, professional, and excellent so he's very happy.

JUAN G.
Casa Grande, AZ
Volvo S80
07/16/2019
Workmanship and Integrity
My wife has a 2009 Volvo and the AC was not working properly. I Googled about 15 Auto AC businesses in the Phoenix area. Hands down AZ Auto Air had the best reviews.

Back to our car, I anticipated that it was a compressor or the dash computer model. Took it in and it turns out it was a pressure problem within the AC system. I asked about the compressor and a new one isn't needed. We were given some great pointers on our Auto AC system.

SCOTT H.
07/15/2019
Very friendly and knowledgeable help in troubleshooting vehicle.
I have always had a good experience with AZ Auto Air. I have had my air conditioning in my civic repaired and also had work on my F250 diesel done at the shop. Steve always take time to explain what is wrong as well as show you when the repair has been make. The entire staff is always friendly and helpful!

Chrysler 200
07/13/2019
5 stars!
I was so thankful and happy that I found this business. Brianna(I apologize if that is not the correct spelling) was so honest and understood what I needed for my car. Her father, Steve, was also very helpful to me as well. I love the fact that this is a family business it made me feel more comfortable to be able to ask them questions about my car. I will for sure be back for business and also will recommend them to my friends and family. Thank you again!

DARYL S.
Maricopa, AZ
07/12/2019
Service I can trust.
I can trust when I take my vehicle to AZ Auto Air that they will do only the work which needs to be done.
Thank you, AZ Auto Air for being my Go-To auto service.
Linda S

Chevrolet Camaro
07/10/2019
Awesome place
They did a very good job making my ac blow cold and also clearly explained to me what was wrong.

DA
DIANA A.
Hyundai Azera
07/07/2019
Great Customer Service
I am very happy to be a client of Az Auto Air Inc. I have been going to this place for over a year now for regular car issues, but this past week I was super impressed with the service. Here is why. My car was making a noise on the freeway and got so scared and called the closest dealership...I have no idea why I called them first...but I did. I was told that they have nothing available till in 2-3 weeks...obviously that was not a moment for me to wait. Scared as I was, I drove to Az Auto Air Inc from Scottsdale where I was at the moment to Tempe, where the new location of the shop was. As I got there, Steve, the owner, took care of my car , even if they were so busy. I really appreciated that a lot, told me what the reason of the noise was ( ...very dangerous to drive since the tires were all worn off completely ) and took care of that issue the same day. Everyone there is so nice and friendly and I feel so welcomed, from now on, I will be their regular client for any issue, including oil change, and also recommend them to anyone. These guys deserve their clients for the quality of the service they offer.

MK
Michelle K.
Arizona
Nissan Armada
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the staff were thorough, knowledgeable, they explained everything to her about her vehicle and got her in and out quickly. She stated that the owner Steve and his daughter are outstanding. She added that she appreciates their honesty, integrity and the work was done very well. She said that is very much appreciated, especially in the very high temperature that they are having this day.

LF
LEAH F.
HUMMER H3
06/30/2019
Kind, Trustworthy Service
I loved my experience with AZ Auto Air. From the moment I stepped in the door I knew I had come to the right place. By far the most honest mechanic shop I have ever been to. I am grateful I found them. I will never take my car anywhere else again!

BN
BRAD N.
Phoenix, AZ
06/30/2019
I have an early1990s era vehicle that is getting more difficult to get parts for. Original R12 A/C was switched out for R134A unit in 2012 at another shop in another state. Have been here twice for service. Pretty much entire system were replaced the first time in 2016. (Should have been in for service earlier to lessen service needed.) Compressor and fan motor ballast resistor replaced the second time in 2019. Good service both times. Knowledgeable family staff. Good explanation of parts and service needed provided to me. They called around for part prices and persisted with suppliers when parts supplied were not as quoted or described. Disappointed R134A compressor only lasted 4 yrs then 3 yrs. Not the shop's fault, though. Caught it before it completely ruined system, though.

MICHAEL G.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/28/2019
They are very straight forward and helpful. You get a professional diagnostic and solution. Shop was clean and professional.

Baron B.
Arizona
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Baron said the staff was quick, and provided good quality work. The service was wonderful.

Chevrolet Colorado
06/26/2019
Friendly, helpful service
The staff was honest, helpful, and efficient. They provided their opinion without pressure and provided cost estimates to help me make my decision. I will return if I have future vehicle issues.

TERRY M.
Nissan 300ZX
06/21/2019
Still the best!
They listen. Always the best possible results. But they don’t charge enough.😉

DALE M.
CHANDLER, AZ
06/20/2019
A/C repair and inspection
One of the schraeder valves in the ac system had a slow leak. This shop replaced both the high and low pressure schraeder valves and performed a thorough inspection on the system and refilled the refrigerant for a very fair price.

JOHN C.
Phoenix, AZ
06/16/2019
Honest and trustworthy
I called around a few places to replace my water pump and after calling 6 places in the surrounding area I found this place. I got a quote from Steve and dropped off my car overnight. They were able to to get my car fixed at a great price. They also let me know I had to get extra parts for it and told me the price. There were no surprises or hidden costs. I appreciate that nowadays. I’ll be taking my wife’s car here also. You don’t come across people and businesses that you can trust and it’s not trying to get one over you. Thank you Steve!

GW
GENE W.
06/14/2019
Straight Honest & To The Point
Came in for an inspection for luke warm/cold AC. Learned so much more about my system than I thought I would. From the owner, to the front desk, to the mechanics, everything was a really good experience. Got some good advice and very good service. Already recommended a friend to come by. Probably the best auto AC guy in the valley. Definitely if I have any issues again, I would return.

JEREMY S.
Mesa, AZ
Mitsubishi Galant
06/13/2019
Great business, very professional
I took my daughters vehicle in with ac issues fearing the worse and these folks were great! Turns out the compressor was just tired and just needed to be recharged. The shop owner was present and was very up front about costs going forward and what to expect etc. With all the dishonest mechanics out there, it was very refreshing to work with an honest, family owned and ran shop. I will definitely bring my vehicles here for projects above my scope. Thanks!