LD
LEAH D.
06/23/2018
Fantastic service and staff
I had a quote from another service place, outrageous pricing. I called AZ Auto Air, they were nice and listened to my story. I stopped by and immediately felt comfortable. They fixed my SUV's AC at 1/3 the price I was quoted from a competitor. Outstanding place.

Anonymous avatar
06/20/2018
Communication to client before work conducted.
I previously had an estimate conducted to have my a/c repaired. The cost was unbelievable!! I put off the repair for two Summers. In Arizona, that’s tough to do. I finally bit the bullet decided to have it done. I wanted a second opinion so I was referred to AZ Auto Air by two coworkers. I am pleased with the communication I received. Very satisfied with work performed as well as the cost. Thank you Steve and your staff.

GM
GARY M.
Saturn SL
06/19/2018
Price was as quoted and work done on time.
Great friendly employees and very professional. Would recommend to anyone.

TJ
Terrance J.
Cadillac XTS
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Terrance said he appreciated the integrity of the facility, and the overall service he received. The staff were helpful and honest. It was a great experience.

BJ
Beverly J.
Scion xD
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Beverly said the employees always seem to be fair and she trusts them.

Steven B.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Camaro
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Steven said the staff is polite, and professional.

BT
Brant T.
Nissan Rogue
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Brant said he was very satisfied with the service. .

Charles B.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Charles said the staff did exactly what was asked and explained everything thoroughly.

Jim F.
BMW 525i
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he had an excellent experience with this business.

MICKEY M.
06/07/2018
Great and HONEST Service
This garage is incredible. They are super speedy with their service, but more importantly they are extremely honest. They saved me over $3,000 that another garage was going to charge me in pointless repairs. I will Never go anywhere else to get my tuck serviced.

JODY M.
Suzuki XL-7
06/06/2018
Great Family-run business
This is my go-to place for auto repair. As a woman, I really appreciate having a place to go that I trust for honest, fair estimates and quality automotive work. This is a family-run business...father, sons, daughter. And don't be limited by the company's name...they don't just do air conditioning.

EN
ERIC N.
06/04/2018
Incredible and Honest Service
I would highly recommend AZ Auto Air for anyone that needs their air conditioning repaired. They were professional, honest, quick and gave an awesome price for repairing my blower motor. My only complaint is, I wish they did more than just air!!

JOEL G.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2018
Iol Change
Thanks Az Auto Air for your continued service on all of my vehicles. I have been coming to AZ Auto Air for about 3 years. They are always honest and take time to explain all of my questions.

SJ
Shaquille J.
Ford Five Hundred
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Shaquille said the service was good. The work was done fast.

PD
Patrick D.
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the business did a good job.

TG
TROY G.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/23/2018
Excellent service. Friendly and knowledgeable
I came in for a service on my older pickup truck on a Saturday Steve the owner was there and took me in no problem, diagnosed the issue and was resolved within the hour, I was very happy with the service and the price.

GC
George C.
Arizona
Cadillac DeVille
05/23/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees were honest.

BD
BRAD D.
05/21/2018
Expedient simple honest service.
I’ve been an automotive mechanic for over 12yrs and sometimes at home on side jobs I just don’t have the right equipment. Instead of potentially interfering with work I keep that work separate but all these years and I can finally stop searching for honest techs. Last weekend I was in with both my kiddos for a/c vacuum and recharge and I wasn’t there more than a half hr total! Just threw my car in the mix and get us outa there. I think family wonder and the owner is super knowledgeable on everything automotive. Clean environment for hardcore auto shop too. If it looks nicer than air auto your probably paying too much for your services because honestly there just isn’t enough in the business being honest to make that kind of money. Love the shop and can always expect that they earned every dollar they charge me. Never up sale or have erroneous charges and have even fixed little problems without question or charges. Thanks for simple honest service.

KR
Kevin R.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees were interested in making sure he got the right service.

SA
Steve A.
Mazda Tribute
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Steve said Steve was very personable and great to work with.